A Big Buzz

Did You Hear That Bang?

Jiwoo POV

The warmth I felt made it worth all the possible risks.  Jihoon didn't seem to realize exactly how much he'd helped me just by being around.  The mood I'd slipped into was completely replaced.  He kept me grounded in my own thoughts.  I felt him kiss my neck and was a little surprised.  We were still standing in the hallway...maybe he'd forgotten?  Before I could think about it, my phone started to ring.  

"Jihoon, my phone," I said he mumbled something I didn't catch.  "I have to answer it," I said pulling away.  

I saw who it was and grinned.

"OH! Oppa!" I answered brightly.  

"Jiwoo, how's my dongsaeng?" He asked.  I smiled.

"Good.  I was hoping you would call," I said.  He chuckled softly.  

"So tell me, what do you need? A killer workout?" He suggested.  I hissed into the phone.

"Well, maybe that would be ok, but I really need your help oppa," I said.  

"Really? Well, I have some free time this afternoon?" He answered.  

"Ok.  Tell me where to meet you," I said.  Jihoon had placed himself in my line of sight. He didn't seem thrilled.

"Jiwoo, you're not leaving me?" He pouted.  I stared at him not certain if I should ignore him.  

"Aish, I'm on the phone," I told him.  He pouted more drawing my waist towards him.  I staggered having to rest my hand against his chest to keep my balance.

"Then why are you hugging me?" He teased.  I took a breath not wanting to get mad.  

"YAH! Jiwoo, I'm still on line.  You can't possibly be talking to someone more important than your favorite oppa!" Jongkook said.  I stuck my tongue out at Jihoon.  He threw his hand to his forehead in mock pain.

"Oppa, I think I should probably introduce you to someone.  I'll bring him along, ok?" I asked.  

"Ok.  Meet me at the cafe near the gym at four," he said.  

"Ok, oppa.  I'll see you later," I told him.  

"Bye dongsaeng," he said. 

"Bye oppa!" I chirped.  I hung up and turned my attention to Jihoon.

"Don't be jealous.  My oppa is amazing.  You can't possibly compare with him," I said.  He looked disappointed.

"Jihoon, I love you.  You have to meet my oppa. You'll love him too!" I told him before I took him by the hand and pulled him into my room.  It was nearly two and I had to figure out what to wear.  That and I had some research to do about vocal coaches.  I left Jihoon with my laptop to look while I went to tell Yu my plans.

I knocked loudly a few times.   I sighed.  I didn't want to interrupt but didn't they at least need fluids?  I sent her a text instead.  She hadn't bothered to talk about our future yet as business partners.  I saw Jiho lounging on the couch.

"Why don't you go back?  I'll take Jihoon later.  It's just he has to meet my oppa first, or he might lose his mind picturing who it is," I told him.  He grunted.

"Come on, Z.  You know that you can't watch over us forever.  Besides, it can't be fun alone.  You won't find a girl.  Besides you need to write me my first song!" I told him.  He grinned at me. 

"Ok noona," he said.  I hugged him and walked him out to the elevator.  He certainly would be fine without me.  I knew that he was already standing on his own feet.  

Seungri POV

I got up.  The bathroom hard to navigate in the dark.  The light switched on and I saw how awful I appeared.  None of my fans would care to see me like this.  I needed to run to boost my spirits.  I wanted to get out but not somewhere that people would take pictures of me.  I showered and shaved and headed out silently.  None of the hyungs noticed my feet on the stairs or the door closing behind me.  

I made it to the gym alright.  A few people said greetings but once I had put in my ear buds and gotten on the treadmill.  It was just me and the music.  I ran for as long as I could until I felt the sweat dripping into my eyes.  I couldn't keep up with it and I stopped.  A shower helped me feel even more refreshed.  I was ready to become myself again instead of some dark version of Daesung.  He'd even tried to feed me.  Our glorious leader hadn't been willing to risk more than a few words.  I'd said fire and Gucci and he'd left me alone easily enough.  

I decided to take a little walk to cool down outside.  It might have had a little to do with wanting a fan boost.  That would do wonders for me.  I needed people to like me.  I'd been dumped in the most shocking sense.  One day I was her supporter and then next I was out.  She'd told me to stay behind, but I should have known not being allowed to meet her parents meant she didn't want them to know me at all.  I sighed ducking into a cafe because I had drawn some attention.  I didn't want to interact with anyone at the moment. I wanted to think through everything one more time in the light of day. I couldn't hide from myself out here in the open.  

After ordering a full fat mixed drink with extra whipped cream, I pivoted swiftly.  Showing off my agility and musculature to any nearby fans while my hand shot out to stop my rotation. There she was.  Sitting at a table with two men, one I instantly recognized as Mr. Muscles himself, Kim Jongkook.  Her oppa which I couldn't hate on sight for being near her, but the one sitting next to her I didn't quite recognize from behind. I watched trying to figure out who he was.  She leaned into him laughing.  I frowned.  Who was this man?  

Too late I realized I had been staring as he called out to me.  I stiffened and plastered a smile on my face as Jongkook hyung called me over in greeting.  I took a deep breath and walked over to them.  Jiwoo saw me and I recognized her surprise.  She hadn't expected to see me.   I hated myself.  She was stunning and I wondered how I could still look at her the same way.  She still made my stomach turn and my heart race as I stared at her.  Yet, the first hand that shot out to me was one I grew to hate.  P.O.  The rapper and maknae of Block B.  He greeted me with a look of panic on his face.  I wondered why until I saw her look at him.  I found myself trying to break his fingers in my grip.  

"Seungri-ssi, how are you? I haven't seen you in a while," Jongkook said politely. I smiled and gave a banal answer trying to keep my eyes off of Jiwoo and failing.  She tilted her head and I witnessed a few strands of hair slide out of place.  Not able to control my fingers, I slipped it back into place.  Shocking all of us, Jiwoo stared up at me.  I felt like kissing her even though she didn't love me.  I wanted her to love me, but she didn't.  The flicker of skin caught my attention and I saw him pick up her hand gently turning it over and kiss her palm.  

There was blood.  My fist snapped back so fast that I didn't know how I aimed so perfectly. I landed a blow to his jaw and mouth.  His lip split open and the blood flew in a breath taking arc through the air.  I watched it land on the table on an overturned spoon.  The lone red dot so precisely formed as to seem hand placed.  I heard the sound of her voice raised.  Her arms shooting out to stop him.  His torso lurching towards me as he stood wiping the blood from his face.  His fist hurtling towards my own face as I stood there with a smile on my face staring at the single drop of his blood.

Jiwoo POV

Jihoon was still sulking even as I let him drive my car.  He didn't know where we were meeting, but he insisted on driving.  He'd watched me get dressed which had surprised me since he had been so respectful.  Only, he'd disapproved of my choices and had made me change more than one time.  No dresses or skirts or tight fitting jeans.  He was clearly not wanting me to look my best.  I'd tried reasoning with him, but I'd been forced into a pair of jeans I'd forgotten I owned which were extra loose.  I needed a belt which he'd hated as it drew attention to my waist.  Then, he'd had an issue with the color of my shirt.  Nothing too bright or flashy.  After I'd been allowed a blue shirt with long sleeves, he'd taken issue with my hairstyle.  It was down around my shoulders and finally I was approved.  I knew we were going to be late.  I would have done the same to him, but he didn't bring enough clothes for me to reject.  I felt a little bit like a stuffed animal with the beans pushed in the wrong places.  A little droopy and baggy in places.  

When we'd parked and walked in, oppa was already waiting for us.  I introduced them to each other.  Jihoon had tensed up shaking his hand. 

"Oppa, this is my soul mate," I whispered loudly.  Jihoon blushed, but I knew he was pleased.  Finally, I hoped he would start acting less protective of me.  Oppa took the news well.  Easily slipping into caring older brother mode.  Asking questions that should be asked and issuing threats accordant to breaking my heart.  I tried to look somber through most of it, but truly I was grateful the two of them were getting along well.  

"I guess I should approve of you.  You seem worth of my dongsaeng.  She is truly special.  I just wonder if you're the only reason she wanted to meet me," he said fishing.  I grinned.

"No, you see I've decided to sing.  My friend is actually going to start her own label and I wanted your help getting a voice coach and staff. All of it.  I know you're the person to guide me in the right direction," I said. He whistled.  

"Wow, that's a lot of information to take in.  She's starting a label?" He asked.  I nodded.

"Yes.  My noona is going to be the future CEO of Lotte Hotels. She's got a great head for business," Jihoon added helpfully.

I smiled at him.  

"You met Yujin.  She's like my sister and she wants to make sure my dream comes true," I said.  Jongkook sat back to absorb the details.  

"Well, we will have a lot of work cut out for us," he said. I stared at him.  

"Us? So you want to help me?" I awaited confirmation.  

"Of course.  I want in on the ground floor of your rising star.  I'll send you a list.  I'm certain that your friend will want to talk to me concerning names.  I'll even consider working with her depending on if she takes my advice or not," he said.  I smiled feeling elated.  He was completely beyond the support I had hoped for and Jihoon seemed stunned.  

"Thank you oppa.  I knew you're the best," I said.  He patted my shoulder and I felt the same strength.  He had trouble keeping it in control.  Then, he seemed distracted. He'd noticed something and called out.

"Seungri!" He called.  I felt my blood pause.  The half second left me feeling dry and on edge.  Seungri was here.  That wasn't possible.  I didn't expect it.  I didn't look at him as he came closer.  I could sense him standing near the back of my chair, but I didn't want to look at him.  I felt Jihoon next to me and I knew he was trying to give me comforting looks, but I didn't know what to do.  I heard Seungri saying he was busy of course.  I titled my head slightly as I looked up at the ceiling.  

Then, it happened.  He tucked a piece of my hair back into place.  Jihoon took my hand and kissed it.  I felt calmer knowing he was by my side, but apparently I was the only one.  As Seungri seemed to snap and punched Jihoon.  His head slung to the side with impact.  I reached for him, but it was too late he had raised his fists to hit back.  I caught his sleeve and tugged on it.  

He had stood in front of me to protect me.   I may have felt safe if not for knowing that he was bleeding.  There were flashing cameras everywhere.  I held onto to Jihoon's shirt hoping that he wouldn't hit him back, but the seconds passed and he did.  It was terrifying seeing the two of them start hitting each other.  It was only a few seconds before oppa managed to get around the table and get in between them.  He separated them with the ease of a knife sliding through melted butter.   The crowd was losing it all of them trying to get it all on video or a good picture.  

"Jiwoo, I want the two of you to leave.  NOW," oppa said.  I nodded grabbing Jihoon by the arm and pulling.  He didn't move until I got a few feet from him my arm stretched out all the way.  He followed me seeing the people crowding in closer.  I dodged through the spectators not bothering to cover my face as I towed him after me.  When we got outside, I started to run with him behind me.  We made it into the car and I locked the doors.  The fans had been a few seconds too slow.  I tried to pull away from the curb but there was no opening.  

"Jiwoo, are you hurt?" Jihoon asked me his voice extra husky from running.  I finally looked at his face up close.  There was blood, but it wasn't as awful as I thought.  

"Hold on.  I think I have some tissues somewhere," I said trying to keep myself from losing it.  He noticed as I was flailing my arms about searching for the elusive packet of tissues.  I felt his hand on my face.  I stopped and focused on his face.  He rubbed my cheek with his thumb and I felt a little better.  

"Jiwoo, are you ok?" He asked wanting an answer.  I nodded feeling the tears threaten to get his hand wet.  

"Ok.  That means we're ok.  We're going to be fine.  Ok?" He said using short words. I nodded.  I was able to focus on the sound of his voice.  It was soothing to hear him talk.  He seemed to have located the tissues and I watched as he popped open the mirror to inspect his face.  He pressed the white square to his lips to stop the bleeding.  I took a deep breath and when I opened my eyes I searched for my phone.  I pressed a number and called. 

My brother actually picked up on the second ring.

"Jiho.  We need help.  Seungri was there and he hit Jihoon.  There's blood and fans and everything is a little crazy.  We're kind of trapped in my car," I told him.  He waited to check I was done talking.

"Ok.  Are you hurt? Do you need to go to the hospital?" He asked.  

"No.  No, it's not that bad.  We just need a way out," I said.  

"Ok.  Sit tight.  Try to block the windows if you can.  I'm on it, just turn the gps on your phone on," he said before he hung up.  I did as he asked hoping my battery would last.  

"Jihoon, do you think you can put up that heat shield?" I asked him.  He shook his head wondering why I had one probably.  For times like this.  My brother came with consequences.  

With the windshield blocked, there were less flashing lights. After he did that he pulled out his own phone to call Yu.  I turned back to my phone to call in the cavalry.  

P.O POV

Everything had happened so fast, it wasn't the first time I had been punched in the face but I hadn't ever expected it from another idol.
Seeing Seungri brought the realization of what had happened into a strange form of clarity.
I had been stupid, so stupid.
Even though I loved Jiwoo and things felt right with her, it shouldn't have gone like this. I was P.O the maknae of Block B, not some everyday person who can hang out with his sweetheart whenever he feels like it.
My fame has come at a price and now the was about to hit the fan.

Only a few days ago she had been with him, she broke his heart and I had quickly replaced him in her life.....I could see his point...though he could have used his words and not his bloody fist.
I moved my jaw around making sure it wasn't broken, how ironic would that be, a rapper with a broken jaw....yeah I can see how my life would quickly turn around.
It was sort but felt fine, luckily.
I was trying to give off a calm air for Jiwoo but my mind was racing, I had messed up soooo bad. Hitting another idol, one that was older and more successful....even though it was self-defense there would be reams of angry Big Bang fans out for my blood.
And Jiwoo's....there were cameras everywhere....they would make assumptions...

"Hello?" I stared at the phone in my hand; I had called noona automatically without thinking. "Jihoon? Are you okay?"
"Noona....I---" I didn't know where to begin.

Yujin POV

I probably had lain in bed long enough....but looking at Youngbae just made me want to stay here forever.
"Am I so gorgeous you can't keep your eyes off me?" His eyes were closed and I marveled at how he could know that I was looking at him...maybe I always was looking and therefore really predictable.
"Meh, you’re okay....I think Seunghyun oppa is better though." I kept my face serious as he opened his eyes and scanned my face.
"Tease." He smiled before closing his eyes once more.....so damn hot.

I sighed and grabbed my phone from the bedside table and turned it on. After a few minutes a load of texts and answer messages came up, I frowned knowing I should have done this as soon as I had got home.
I listened to the answer messages first; there was some from Jihoon, Jiwoo, and even Jiho weirdly. Also Jiyong had been about being overshadowed by darkness or some weird emo stuff.
Youngbae's messages broke my heart and I felt my eyes begin to water. I can't believe I had left him and he had welcomed me back.

There were more messages though, my dad, my mother.....and one from Seunghyun?? That was weird. He was begging me to come see Ji and what the hell was Jiwoo doing leaving the maknae....I felt bad for him, he had to deal with all that himself and he was not the most sensitive person.
I continued on feeling bored already, how many people left me messages??
I heard an unfamiliar voice and listened carefully, "Miss Pyo, this is Doctor Ho, we have the results of your blood test but would like you to come in to the surgery when you are free, there are some discrepancies and we need a further blood test to clarify the results. Thank you and good-day"

UGH, I hated blood tests....they were painful and the sight of my own blood being out of my body made me feel sick. Doctor Ho didn't say if it was important or not, so I thought about making an appointment later next week.
I snuggled against Bae to read my texts, he moved his hand and slid it other my thigh to trace lazy shapes over it in a teasing manner.
I chuckled and spread myself over his chest, making sure to keep one hand free to read the messages.
"Anything interesting?" Bae yawned and began to play with my hair.
"Hmm...not really.....OH !" I growled suddenly feel annoyed.
"What is it?" He asked suddenly alert.
"Jiwoo's going to see her oppa...Kim Jongkook" I sighed and pouted, she could have told me before she left.
"And your mad you didn't get to see your big muscled fantasy man" I could hear the jealously slide into Youngbae's voice and grinned at him.
"Aww is my oppa jealous that Jongkook is bigger than him...poor baby." I stuck my tongue out childishly and he rolled his eyes.
"Should I be jealous Yujin?"

I looked at him seriously, looking deep into his eyes; my heart was beating hard and fast in my chest as I tried to read his emotions.
"Youngbae, I am lying in bed with you , you’re the only guy I have said I love you too and actually meant it and if you left me I would never heal." I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his, I wanted to convey my feelings for him into one kiss and I didn't know if he understood me or not but I felt his lips meld against mine and I just lost track of any thought.

I felt a vibration run my hand and arm and broke the kiss in confusion, I stared at my hand and realised I was still grasping my phone and it was now ringing. I looked at the caller ID and sighed before answering.
"Hello?"
There was lots of background noise, screaming and pounding and I felt fear grip my chest. "Jihoon? Are you okay?
"Noona....I--" There was a pause and he seemed to take a breath before continuing on in a surprisingly quick and precise manner.

I listened to him and felt a torrent of emotions run through me, I sat up and Youngbae must have picked up on my distress as I stayed quiet. He sat up and looked at me intently.
"Okay...I will see you soon." I managed to choke out before putting the phone down,
"Yu what is it? Is it your brother?" I looked at Youngbae and nodded.
"Jiwoo took Jihoon to meet her oppa; they met in a public place..." He hissed between his teeth, public places were risky for idols.
"They got caught on camera kissing or something?"
I shook my head "I wish it was that easy....it turns out Seungri choose to visit that cafe at the same time."
"Oh " Youngbae sighed "And?"
"Basically Jihoon did something to indicate he was now with Jiwoo and Seungri flipped and punched my brother in the mouth....and then Jihoon hit him back. Not sure how long they hit each other for but there were cameras and people yelling...they are trapped in a car. I have to go." I felt numb and Youngbae pulled me into a hug but I couldn't hug back right now...I had too much on my mind.

"I have to go" I repeated feeling hollow, he nodded and let go of me so I could quickly grab some clothes and dash to the shower.
5 minutes later I was washed, dressed and ready to leave. I didn't bother drying my hair. Now was not the time for unimportant things, so I tied it in a quick bun and walked back into my bedroom.
Youngbae was dressed and sat on the bed looking serious.
"I have to go back too, we need to have a united front for the press..." he trailed off.
"I know." I stared at him and felt sick.

"We can't see each other for a while..." He looked up at me, he was not surprised and I realised he knew that anyway.
"The press will be more vigilant because of this for a while....they will follow everyone from Block B and Big Bang everywhere they can...they will chase Jiwoo too. I don't want you getting hurt because of this. Your too importa-" I sobbed suddenly, unable to hold it back and in an instant he was wrapping his arms around me.
"I know, I know. I love you." He kissed my forehead and stayed still quiet for a minute.
"I love you Dong Youngbae, I always will. I am going to miss you so much..." I breathed in shakily trying to control my emotions.
"I will miss you too Jagi" Youngbae kissed my nose and then my lips gently. "I will call you later, as soon as I can." I nodded and wiped my eyes.
"You better go first and take the back way, tell Joon I said it was okay." He smiled and kissed me again, before turning and walking out of the apartment.
I waited a few minutes, the emotions swirling away inside, and then I left the apartment too.

Jiwoo POV

"Dad? Something happened.  Jihoon and I are surrounded by some crazy fans in my car," I told him.  He listened as I explained what had happened.  

"Ok.  Jiwoo.  I know that your brother's company probably is on top of the media, but I'll call in a few favors.  I'll get you a police out of there," he said.  

"Thank you.  Can you meet me later?" I asked him.

"Of course.  Don't worry.  I'll gather everyone.  Bring Jihoon back with you.  We'll be waiting for both of you," he said.  

 "Bye Dad.  Love you," I said.  I texted Jiho that Dad was getting us out and to meet us at my place.  I know his agency might not like it but the fans wouldn't necessarily know to look there.  Plus once we were inside, they couldn't get to us.  

The sirens sounded nearby.  I heard them approaching us and a car pull up. The screaming was dotted with shouts of male voices. The familiar neon vest on the outside as a police officer pushed through to my door.  He leaned down and pasted a sticky note there.  He hadn't tried to open the door and I was glad as there were many bodies mostly female around the car.  I saw a phone number.  I called it.  

"Hi Jiwoo.  Listen. You know the drill, get in the backseat and wait for my signal," the voice said.  I recognized it as Park.  Just the one name as a man who worked with my father in the past.  Only he still acted as personal security of sorts.  Like today, getting us out of here without anything happening to us and no one following after us.  I was a little afraid they'd gone to such a measure but I hung up the phone.  I turned to see Jihoon looking at me curiously.  

"Back seat now," I said maneuvering my knee on the center console and awkwardly sliding back.  I righted myself grateful that there would be plenty of pictures posted later about the incident.  Or well it had been until I called my father.  Soon, there would be no evidence that we were ever here.  Jihoon stared at me and I waved my hand at him.

"Hurry.  Hurry up," I said.  He gave in to my strange request and when he was in the back next to me, I reached up for my keys.

"Did you leave anything behind that you want?" I asked him.  He shook his head holding up his phone.  I reached for his hand and squeezed it.  

"You know how I told you about a few days ago...the man that tried to hurt me?" I said.  Jihoon listened nodding slightly.

"Well, that wasn't the first time exactly.  There are some good people that helped me before.  They're coming to get us.  I know this isn't quite as scary, but they won't let anything bad happen to either of us," I told him.  He went for an encouraging smile.  I wondered if he was worried.  Before I could say anything else, I saw the flare go up.  I clicked the unlock button and three doors opened simultaneously.  I was pulled out one way and Jihoon the other while someone got in the front seat.  I still had the car key in my hand, but I knew they wouldn't need it.  Dad kept a spare one in the car in a particular spot that he knew his friends would locate.  

I found my balance putting my feet beneath me and let myself be pulled along through the crowd.  Hands tried to grab me, but I was hooked up to the man's harness.  I didn't recognize him exactly with the mask.  He put my arms around him and tugged twice on the rope.  We went up towards the helicopter.  I saw that Jihoon was being collected in a similar fashion. He seemed completely befuddled. I didn't have a chance to warn him what may happen, but honestly I had no idea there was a helicopter involved.  I suspected it had something to do with Uncle Pyo.  Hands hauled me inside and I saw a few familiar faces and then Park was sitting next to me.  He placed a headset over my ears so I could hear him.

"Ah, good to see you again.  I hear you're getting married," he said. I worked my mouth wanting to retort something clever.

"Aish.  Dad keeps saying that.  We haven't even talked about marriage yet," I complained.  Park grinned at me glancing over at Jihoon who had just appeared.  He looked relieved when he saw me and stumbled over to sit next to me.  He wasn't exactly helped by the shifting of the floor.  He landed in the seat and I found him a headset.  He put it on hurriedly.

"Jiwoo.  Are you ok?" he was asking looking me over.

"Ah, so this is him? Don't worry.  We are professionals.  Put these on," he said handing masks similar to the ones the men wore already.  I put it on and then saw Park open up some canisters and throw them over the side.  Gas streamed out and I watched seeing the crowd panic, but whatever it was it was strong.  They started to drop asleep I guessed.  

"Ok, we're good for now.  Let's go deliver the princess," Park said.

"Understood," I heard and we started moving away.  Jihoon held my hand tightly and I looked over at him.  He certainly hadn't expected this.

"You can take the masks off now," Park said.  I did feeling more normal.  

"Where are you taking us?" I asked.  Park grinned at me tousling my hair.

"Home, of course," he said.  I nodded.  It wasn't as if we really had a choice.  I leaned into Jihoon.  Park made sure we were buckled into our seats before he made an official call to tell them we were on our way.  I had a feeling the next few hours might be a little crazy.

As expected, we didn't land on my roof, but rather in my parents' backyard.  The helicopter touched down and Park had us wait until the blades stopped rotating to get out.  Apparently he was staying for a little while, as he led the way inside.  My mother came bounding out the back door somehow not falling into the pool as she dove for me.  I barely held the two of us upright as she sobbed dramatically all over me.  I hugged her back but I was glad when Jihoon gave his greeting.  For then she heard him and latched onto him so I didn't have to support her weight.  

"Dear, I think you're crushing him.  You may want to let the boy breathe," Dad said and I grinned at him.  He opened his arms and I hugged him.  

"I'm glad you're safe, but of course Park would never let anything happen to you," he said answering his own thoughts.  

"Thank you," I said.  He patted Jihoon on the back and took Park into the house.  I was certain they had more going on than just our rescue.  Dad was still a consultant of sorts.  I didn't really know the details, but since I'd been involved it had been hard to hide the complete truth from me.  I didn't really want to know all the details.  Mom dragged us inside and I told her she should make us tea.  She darted into the kitchen to make endless snacks as I had predicted and I led Jihoon into a bathroom to let him wash off the blood.  I sat on the counter and texted Yu and Jiho to tell them we were at my parents' house.  It was weird being back here after what had happened recently.  I hadn't lied to my parents in such a major way before and I felt guilty about it.  I was actually disappointed they were not asking questions.  I'd have answered them now, but I didn't think they cared in the end.  They had all the details through other means.  

Jihoon winced as he inspected his cut.  His eyes usually warm betrayed the slight pain he felt.  There was a little hardness to them and I thought maybe it was more to do with Seungri. 

"Babo," I said softly.  He glanced at me and I sighed.  I beckoned him to come closer as I got out the antiseptic.  This was going to sting a little bit.

"Hold still," I told him.  He stared at me as I got the cotton ball ready.  He didn't make a sound as I dabbed his wound.  He might have more bruises later, but there was only a cut on his lip.  Figures, Seungri would hit Jihoon in the one place that prevented me from kissing him properly.  Such was life unfair.  

"Ok.  All done," I said tossing the cotton in the garbage can.  He put away the bottle and I held his hand.  He stared into my eyes and I felt myself not wanting to ask my question.  I knew though that it would pester me until I asked it.

"Why did you hit him?" I asked.  He frowned and I saw him actually look disappointed.  

"Because he was looking at you," he answered.  I didn't understand what he meant.  He must have realized from my expression.

"He didn't look at me until I hit him," he explained.  

"But why would that matter?" I asked feeling like I did not understand still.

"Jiwoo.  I was afraid he would do something to you.  He wasn't in his right mind.  He stared at you the entire time.  I didn't want him to do hurt you," he said.  I nodded still not certain it was necessary.  

"I'm just glad you're ok.  I was so afraid he would really hurt you," I whispered.  He rested his forehead against my own.  

"As long as you were ok, then this is nothing," he said.  I kissed him lightly not wanting to press against his cut.  

"NOONA!" the yell came from the living room.  The door burst open as Jiho came to see we were alright.  Jihoon didn't step aside right away.  Jiho had to put his hands between us and push.  I couldn't help laughing in spite of it all.  He was still a drama queen and he didn't even realize it. 

P.O POV

I felt a sense of shame, I had created a disturbance, and even though Seungri has started it I had continued it. It was hard to be an idol and a man at the same time. A man wanted to fight to protect the one he loves, but an idol is supposed to back away and pretend nothing is happening.
There was going to be some serious flying around.....and I was dreading noona coming here.
She had enough on her mind lately and now she was going to get involved in this drama...plus how would it affect her relationship with Taeyang?
What was worse was that I couldn't kiss the woman I loved properly....someone was out to get me today.
"NOOONA!" I heard Jiho's yell and instantly stiffened, he may be her brother and my leader but I wasn't going to move away from the woman I loved.

Zico POV

I arrived at the house in a rush.  I managed to kick off my shoes as I ran through the front door. My eyes scanned for the sight of them.  Mom was in the kitchen alone.  She saw me and pointed out towards the living room.  I darted back there knowing they weren't there.  I saw the bathroom door closed and yelled.  

"NOONA!" I shouted giving them fair warning before I burst in on them.  They were being gross again.  I had to push them away from each other.  Noona looked fine though.  I hugged her tightly.  

"Yah, Jiho.  I'm fine.  Jihoon is the one who got in a fight," she said.  I released her and stared at the maknae.  His face was bloated slightly as if he'd been eating ramen late at night.  His lip was cut open but other than that he was fine.  I kicked him feeling justified as he hopped about on one foot. 

"Don't do that again.  You could have gotten noona hurt," I chided him.  He was wincing in pain but I knew he'd received my message.  Then, I left them as noona glared at me ready to attack.  I flopped down onto the couch and let myself relax.  Noona was alright and Jihoon had used his face to shield her.  I could live with that outcome.  

Yujin POV

I stormed into the Woo's home, I felt my emotions spiraling and it had been hard to concentrate on driving. My dad had called and told me about the helicopter and the dramatic 'rescue' that had happened and where Jihoon and Jiwoo were. He also said he would be there shortly but I pushed the button on the dash to end the call to listen to anymore.
I stopped in front of Aunty and Uncle Woo and bowed "Where is he?"
Aunty pointed at the back of the house and I nodded and stomped through to the back rooms.

Zico had obviously got there before me, no surprise there; he had to be the center of attention.
"Yujin-" He said as he saw me walk past.
" off Woo Jiho" I snapped. If he wasn't prepared to apologize for insulting me, my family and my soul mate then I couldn't care less about him.

I pushed the bathroom door and it flung open crashing against the wall.
Jihoon was looking pained and Jiwoo was in the process of wiping his lip, they both looked at me, mouths open, frozen in their respective places.
I ignored it all and stayed silent, going over to Jiwoo and pulling her to face me. I ran my fingers face looking for injury.
"Are you hurt?" I sounded gruff but I couldn't help it.
Jiwoo shook her head and I felt relived. I game a kiss on the head and turned to my brother.
I did the same to him, checking his face and knuckles for bruising or serious damage.
"You injured?"
"Just a split lip and sore knuckles" He grimaced and looked upset.
I nodded and closed the bathroom door and locked it.

They gave each other nervous looks and I felt unmoved.
"I'm glad you’re both not seriously injured. Don't forget I love you both." I sighed and Jihoon grabbed Jiwoo's hand in panic.
"BUT WHAT THE WERE YOU THINKING!? DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN JUST GO OUT ON DATES WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT? I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM MORE ANGRY AND DISAPPOINTED WITH!" I was yelling but it needed to be said.
"You don't live in rainbow, unicorn land where you can just go somewhere public and meet up with other idols! Seriously Jihoon why the didn't you think it through, you had no disguise, nothing. And JIWOO, your Zico's older sister!! You’re not only an idols noona, you’re supposed to be trying to start a career....and then you take my brother along with you who IS AN ACTUAL IDOL TO MEET KIM JONGKOOK WHO STANDS OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB! What is wrong with you both?!"

I stared at them angrily pacing up and down the bathroom "What's worse is that Seungri was there and punched you, not only did you punch a senior idol in the face, people are now going to have photos of you and Jiwoo and put 2 and 2 together to make 23. Big Bang's fans will be on the hunt for your blood...even though you never initiated it, they won't care. They will just be seeing you punching Seungri, maknae of Big Bang. They will assume Jiwoo is the cause of the friction and then everything will go to ..." I dragged my hands through my hair.
"I just don't get it, Jiwoo you only dumped Seungri what...a few days ago? And then show Jihoon off to your oppa who thought you were with Seungri....I mean why didn't you think this through? I know you love each other but you’re not a normal ing couple! You’re famous....and now Jiwoo you might be famous for all the wrong reasons. Don't you remember Block B's scandal? It wasn't that long ago, Jiho shaved his hair off and you ended up in hospital...." I felt the tears flow as I thought about the pain and agony of watching my baby brother suffer in hospital through no fault of their own.

"I can't let that happen again...I won't! Do you understand me?" I pointed at them and they nodded, both looking tearful. "There is now a load of things we have to do to calm this down.....but first you two will NOT be able to see each other again for a while. In public and AT HOME! Unless you’re accompanied by myself or other people!"
Jihoon gasped in horror "But Noona-"
"DON'T!" I squealed " Don't go there....this has to be done....I have had to do the same with Youngbae and if I can do it so can you. We have to let this settle. You cannot see each other like I cannot see Youngbae....so yeah thanks for that." I snorted and crossed my arms.
"Also who arranged the overly stupid rescue? I didn't realize you were in the middle of Iraq stuck in the middle of a war-zone....who the uses knock-out gas? It's like a bloody movie! Saving Private Ryan this was not, it's out of control and illegal....I am going to kill Park for deciding to use them. He could have used smoke canisters for s sake!"
I closed my eyes and screamed in fury, pain, tiredness and sorrow.
I needed something sugary and I needed it now.