You Big Babo

Did You Hear That Bang?

Yujin POV

I hurled myself into the back of car relieved, man shopping really takes it out of me. I checked my watch for the time, 4pm, wow I had been out for 6 whole hours...I really should not use shopping to get a buzz.
My security/body guard slid in the back next to me, looking surly and menacing....I wondered if it was part of the job description 'You must be tall, have giant arm muscles and always, ALWAYS look scary and serious.' Well, if ever needed to employ a security person I would put that in my job description.

"Where next Miss?" The driver called from the front.
"Back to the hotel please" I clicked in my belt and sat back in the seat. Damn I was already exhausted; I can't believe I had to go to unnie's tonight.
Well as soon as I get back I need to take a shower, get room service for food, get changed and wait for Jieun to pick me up.
I needed another coffee too, even though I must have had three cups through-out the day I could feel the tiredness seeping into me.
The good thing was I had got the presents I needed too....the wait at Tiffany's had been worth it for Youngbae's present....if he would accept it that was.

The thought was painful, but could I argue his decision if I was honest?
No probably not.
I decided to close my eyes and hope for a nap before we got back to the hotel, I would need what energy I could muster for tonight, children could be a LOT of work and I hadn't see Jieun's daughter Minnie for two years...at four she was likely to be quite attention seeking I imagined. I shuffled around a little to get comfortable before I closed my eyes.

P.O POV

I was feeling happier then I had in a little while, even though things were still awful, Zico had been persuaded to come stay once more with Jiwoo. I knew he was worried about her being with Youngbae....and to be fair so was I, but I was just happy to be seeing her. We had to wait until tomorrow night though as we had a show on early in the morning. Ugh, I was sure our company was trying to kill us with early starts and late nights....if we all went mad with sleep deprivation then I would not be surprised.

It had been nearly 48 hours since noona had left....it felt like forever. Jiwoo had mentioned that Youngbae was not really doing great and I felt bad....
Did he need space or something to do? Maybe I should try to get him out when I went over....get him to go to the gym or dance or....or something.
I hoped he would not be having any effect on Jiwoo's mood; she was a very empathetic person and would be feeling sad as it was without Youngbae providing an emotional black hole.
I groaned loudly as I lay in bed, it was early in the evening but I was tired and I wanted tomorrow to come quickly. I was desperate to see Jiwoo. I missed her so much.
I sent her a text telling her that I missed her and that I wished I was there, and decided to call it a night. I just hope Kyung decided not to fall over me or stink the place out....he could be so gross at times.

Jiwoo POV

I had tried to offer him food.  Youngbae had seemingly no senses.  He didn't even budge when I entered Yu's room.  I'd knocked but he'd not responded.  I'd left the bibimbap there hoping he'd eat it.  At least it wouldn't taste bad cold.  I sighed.  He was more lost than any of us.  I could understand Yu, but how he must feel.  I didn't know how much worse it would be if Jihoon left me behind.  It would make it hard to get out of bed certainly.  I didn't know if I should try to feed him or not.  He didn't seem comatose, but close as far as I could tell without touching him. 

Knowing he was like this scared me.  Had I done this Seungri?  Was he lying around half aware of the world?  The guilt suddenly hit me and I didn't know what to do.  I couldn't go back to that house.  I didn't think he would appreciate it if I visited him when I loved someone else.  A word that I still loved saying.  If only Jihoon were here, then I might be able to tell him.  Now though didn't seem like a great time.  The wall felt soothing against my back. The cold made me feel something.  I shifted to lie on the floor.  The world seemed bleak but I didn't know what else to do with myself.  I felt that maybe I could understand him.  Why bother when you know that the people you care about aren't returning.  That they are too busy and important to care about you.  

I felt the urge to pee.  I crawled myself into the bathroom.  Afterwards, I flopped into bed not bothering to get under the sheets.  My phone beeped but I didn't bother to pick it up.  

Yujin POV

I sighed in relief as I waved goodbye to Jieun, finally I could go to bed. It was already past mid-night and I was feeling like I drop down with sleep at any moment.
I walked into the hotel thinking about my evening, it had been both delightful and uncomfortable...as well as a huge eye opener.

The best part was seeing Jieun and my 'niece and nephew', Min had been shy at first but it didn't take long and only slight aegyo use before she was sitting in my lap calling me aunty Yu. Aish she was the cutest thing, Jieun and Mike had made two beautiful children. The new baby was called Seunghyun....I had been appalled at the fact she didn't tell her husband she named her son after an idol but had chosen to keep that one to myself.
I was not about to cause friction between a family that loved each other so much....

I guess that was what made it uncomfortable for me....all that love in one place. My family had been very different.....
I reached the Pent-house and stepped out of the lift and into my suite, I considered taking a shower but the jet-lag was catching up to me and I just wanted to get changed into some shorts and a shirt and get into bed.
I stood there debating with myself for a moment before choosing the 'get changed and bed 'option. I wish all options were this simple.

I somehow managed to get changed before stumbling into bed. I snuggled into the covers and realised how empty the bed was without him beside me....I thought I had ran away to control my thoughts about Bae...but it turns out the further away I am the more I think about him, the harder it is for me to feel...anything. Anything but a big hole in my chest.....I had ripped my own heart out of chest in order to figure out something I should know anyway.

I had watched Jieun carefully through-out the meal, at home with the kids she was a completely different person to when she was working as the manager of the hotel....she went from manager to mother so easily....it was strange for me to witness it.
How she could act so differently between circumstances easily, without worrying she might be thought of as too 'motherly' or 'too cold to her children'....she was a great boss and a great mother.
Jieun surprised me further when the kids had been put to bed, she changed once again...but only because her husband Mike. She switched off mother mode to basically become a walking pile of goo around him....as he did her. They were so lovey-dovey I felt like a third wheel...or like some y voyeur.
They were so in love, even through everything, their feelings of love and...melty gooey-ness had never disappeared.
My cousin could be three things, a manager, a mother and a lover....and they were all separate from each other. She was doing something I thought was impossible....she was loving her husband as well as being able to focus and strong at work.....
Without using words she had answered my questions and showed me something new......

It hadn't taken me long afterwards to come to an instant decision, but I would sort it out tomorrow, right now I had to sleep.....
Tomorrow was a new day.

P.O

I was exhausted after my lack of sleep from last night and this early morning start, but I couldn't stop smiling at Zico who kept glaring at me.
"Ugh, quit it, you’re going to make me sick" He moaned as the lift reached the top floor of our noonas apartment building.
I ran ahead and knocked on the door, I hear Zico trailing behind slowly, dragging his feet so they scuffed along the floor.
The door opened a fraction and Woo's head appeared around the door, I stared at her face...she was so pale!
She looked from me to Zico and back again before opening the door and letting us in.

"Noona. You look like crap, what happened!" I internally screamed at Zico, he was so blunt at times...he was trying to sound caring but he had no idea about manners.
"Thanks Jiho" She snorted humorlessly. I gazed into her eyes and they seemed dull and lifeless.
"Woo, what happened?" I took her hand carefully and smiled as I saw a little light creep back into her eyes.
"I--I don't know. I just feel really down..." She sighed and I was about to pull in her in a hug before Zico pushed me out of the way to hug her....tsk, sometimes he was a complete .

After Zico had released his sister from his grasp, I pulled her gently into my arms and kissed the top of her head...what had got her so down?
I mean I know noona leaving was upsetting but earlier she seemed better than this lifeless person I held.
I sighed and her hair softly as Zico suddenly looked nervous...
I stared at him and went to ask him what his problem was when I heard it...it was a weird shuffly noise coming closer....for some reason the sound scared me and I felt the atmosphere suddenly change, I felt cold and I hugged Woo tighter. Even Zico has edged closer to us, his eyes on the direction the sound was coming from.

A figure slowly shuffled out and I stared in shock....what the hell had happened to Taeyang!? He was hunched over and his eyes were dead and unseeing as she dragged himself to the kitchen. He had big black circles around his eyes and his skin had broken out in spots....the worst thing was the aura of pure sorrow and misery he was carrying....it was surrounding him like some huge black cloud or smog....I could feel any happiness dying away as he slowly moved back through the lounge on his to way to noona's bedroom, he was carrying a bottle of water and I felt better knowing he was drinking fluids. However, It was like he was the emotions out of me and I shuddered as the sound of shuffling died away....

"Holy ." Zico ran his hand through his hair and looked uncomfortable.
"I told you he wasn't doing well." Jiwoo sounded a bit more human and I looked down at her face. She gave me a weak smile and I kissed her lips gently in the hopes of giving her some of my warmth.
"Has he eaten or had a shower or anything" Zico asked Jiwoo who shook her head slowly.
"I don't think so...I try to get him to eat but he only eats a little...I don't think he has really left Yu's bed." She sounded so upset and I went back to her hair.

"Tell you what, we should order in food and Zico, you make sure he eats and I will make sure he showers and puts on clean clothes." Zico nodded eagerly, I knew he would prefer the feeding to forcing him to shower....I myself was not looking forward to that.
"Make sure he gets a lot of carbs....I don't think he has much carbs lately..." I smiled and nodded at Jiwoo
"Of course my love, don't worry." Zico gave me a sneer and I blanked it out, Jiwoo was the one I cared for and loved, he was not going to put me off her not matter what he did. "All right then, Woo you make the order and then me and hyung can get to work."
Jiwoo nodded and headed off to find her phone, I had to do something, and Youngbae was her life-force out. He was going to tear everyone apart psychalogo---physcolog--
He was going to emotionally cripple all of us.

B-Bomb POV

The maknae and leader had gone....now that meant I had to bypass only 4 members before I went out. I hoped I could do it quietly; I was not in the mood for anyone to assault me with questions and then laugh at me.
I put on my jacket and hat before grabbing a scarf from the hangers, I checked around the room to make sure it was safe to do cross through. I didn't spot anyone so I swiftly moved for the front door.
"Where are you off too?" I groaned and turned to see our flower boy staring at me; feeding his face with yet more chicken....seriously this dude was going to turn into a chicken if he kept going like this.
"Just out for a walk...you know." I shrugged playing it cool.
"You smell good for someone going for a walk..." Ahh not hyung too, Taeil was standing there looking at me questioningly...
"Well I like to smell good...for me!" I laughed weakly and hastily pulled open the door.

"GOOD LUCK ON YOUR DATE WITH MINZY!" YuKwon yelled from the kitchen and I debated for a second whether to go back and kill him for revealing my plans....he must have overheard my conversation with Minzy. Evil demon spawn.
I slammed the door behind me and walked off...
I had more important things to do then kill Kwon....at least until I got back home.

Zico POV

All I could think was that Yujin so owed me.  I had bruises all over from trying to keep her boyfriend alive.  He fought me too.  Not willing to just eat and muttering dark words about life.  It seemed that without Yujin he was nothing.  Beyond his own thoughts, he'd managed to influence noona.  She seemed fraught with insecurity that had been discarded for ennui.  I actually saw her aching.  She seemed more alive next to Jihoon, but when he left the room she seemed to fade.  

I knew that I had to let them be together.  There was no one else that could drag her away from feeling alone.  I didn't want her to think she was alone. I knew that I had to find time to see her as it was with our schedule.  I didn't always put her first because she was my noona, but finally there was someone who would do that.  I nearly wanted to let Jihoon be with her alone.  The thought crossed my mind, but I needed a little more time.  

P.O POV

I woke up and stared around me, ugh I had rolled onto my side and the pain had woken me up. DAMN TAEYANG! I had tried to get him to shower and change and after kicking, yelling, threatening, biting and punching me I had finally managed to get it done. But I was now suffering the consequences of helping a broken man who was having some break-down.
I suppose I should be happy he had said sorry after coming out of the shower.
At least Zico had got it just as bad...forcing to him eat resulted in two hot tempered men grappling like animals on the floor. I had made sure Woo stayed away as I separated them....Taeyang had eventually eaten but Zico had stormed off to sulk alone somewhere for a while.

I groaned quietly to myself as I got off the couch, I needed some painkillers, my ribs were aching.

I stepped over Zico and headed to the kitchen.
I poured myself a glass of water and swallowed down the tablets before tip-toeing back to the couch, but I stopped mid-way and debated whether to cuddle Jiwoo for the rest of the night.
As I was arguing with myself I heard a noise and instantly went to 'high-alert' mode.
I listened and heard noises at the front door...THERE WAS SOMEONE AT THE FRONT DOOR.
My mind flashed through ideas of who it could be a thief? A psychopath? A crazed fan?.....YUNHO?
It had to be him back again...and I was going to rip out his heart and make him eat it!!!

I scurried quietly to the door and stood to side of it, I heard fumbling around outside and a muffled voice before the lock went and the door slowly opened.
It was pitch black inside the apartment but lights were on in the hall, so I deducted Yunho (or another crazed person) wouldn't be able to see in the apartment once they stepped inside. So before their eyes adjusted I could attack and get him on the floor before yelling for Zico to call the police...thus becoming a hero and earning more respect from my hyungs who tormented me.

My mind focused as I could see the outline of someone step inside the apartment, I watched holding my breath until they were fully inside and then I lunged!
However I was unprepared for the person being quicker than me as they swung their arm to collide with my stomach as they turned. I managed to grab an arm, realizing the attacker was not as muscled as I had thought, before they somehow swung their arm around shifting the balance in their favour and easily getting me to ground before they landed on me, their knees pressing down on my arms firmly.

The light went on and I closed my eyes at the brightness.
"WHAT THE FUC----Yujin?"
I opened my eyes in shock at Zico's words and saw my noona sat on my chest looking at me in surprise.
"I thought you were Yunho"
"Thought you were Yunho!" 
We said it at the same time and I saw her relax before her she crashed into me chest and hugged me tightly.

I was so happy she was back, but had been so scared of the intruder that I couldn't help but sob as she clung to me. I put my arms around her and held her tightly. I was so happy she was back.

Yujin POV

I was mentally and physically exhausted but I had never been happier to be attacked my dongsaeng before. I could feel him sobbing and I just held him as I enjoyed the feeling of being back with him. I had missed him so much.

After a few moments I sighed and slowly pushed myself to my feet before giving Jihoon a hand up to his.
He smiled at me and I felt so much love for him right now it was scary. I couldn't stay mad at him; he was my brother who I had managed to bring up practically single-handed.
I turned to Zico and he was stood there looking sullen and unfazed, but I didn't care as I sprung towards him and hugged him tightly.
He didn't say anything, but he gave me an awkward pat on the back as I squeezed him.

"What's going on?" I heard a soft voice and we turned to see Jiwoo rubbing her eyes sleepily, she looked so adorable like a little girl that had just woke up.
Her eyes went to Jihoon first before they landed on me and she screamed.

I jumped in fright and wondered if she saw a ghost, me and Jihoon looked around quickly and didn't see anything....which made me wonder how terrible I looked.
My bruises had pretty much vanished and I know I looked rough but sheesh...scream worthy bad?

I touched my faced so I didn't register the oncoming wrecking ball before she collided with me knocking me back against a wall. She was crying and hitting me with her fists lightly.
"I hate you, you left me, you left all of us!" She was doing the cry-language but as a girl I could understand it. "I missed you so much, why do you leave? We love you" I was swallowing hard, trying to not cry as she sobbed onto my jumper.
"I’m sorry, so sorry. You have no idea how sorry I am. I got scared after Yunho came here, I thought I was doing the right thing by leaving but I was selfish. I thought I was strong but I am weak and a coward. I am only strong with you around me. I never asked for help because I was scared you would think me weak, but asking for help isn't weak. I love you so much, you, Jihoon, Jiho, I love you and I'm sorry."
I spilled it out to not just Jiwoo but Jihoon and Jiho who were stood there too. No one said anything and Jiwoo slowly calmed down.

After a few moments she stepped away from me and gave me a firm look, "Promise you will not leave me again....at least take someone with you. We were worried sick! You’re my best friend, my sister. Don't leave me again."
"I won't" I managed to choke out; she was making it hard to not cry as she stared at me with big sad eyes. "I was a babo, a and I--"

"You have no ing idea." A voice growled and I looked across the room to see Youngbae staring angrily...furiously...it was worse than those two emotions but I didn't know what you called super angry.
"Youn--Youngbae" I squeaked in horror....I had not been expecting him to be here....oh .
"Everyone but Yujin get out." his voice was ice cold and I lowered my eyes in submission.
"I am not leaving noona here t--"
"its okay Jihoon...." I sighed "please go."
Jiwoo stared between Youngbae and me before grabbing Jiho's and Jihoon's hands and pulling them towards her room.
I waited until I heard the door of her room close.

I watched warily as Bae took a few steps towards me before stopping, I could see the turmoil in his eyes and he was shaking with RAGE...that's the word....oh crap.
I had to do something quick....

I sunk to my knees and put my hands on the floor in front me, bowing my head to touch my hands and prostrating myself before him.
"I can't express to you how sorry I am, I was scared to be in my own home knowing the man who taken something away from me had been here.....had come to door like it was nothing. I always believed I was a strong person, that I could protect myself from anything or anyone as long as I kept my guard up. But when Yunho assaulted me I felt I no longer had the ability to be strong, I hadn't been able to protect myself and it scared me. If I let someone hurt me then I thought I was weak...that I would be a weak person in everything I did."


I took a shaky breath, I was still bowing because I didn't want to look at his face and see the anger there. "The worst part was, that I the reason I bumped into him was because I was too busy thinking about how you and how I felt about you to notice him there. And as I fell for you deeper and faster and harder than I could even have imagined, I became so scared that I would become easily distracted due to thinking about you. When you touch me, or are just simply in the same room as me I feel the effect you have on me. You make me ache inside for you, my heart beats fast, and I am truly happy....I don't care about anything or anyone when I am with you except you and ONLY you. I thought I was losing myself that I would never be taken seriously as a CEO, as a woman...because with you I melt. I thought that it was unnatural that I would become just a wife.....Being away from you made me see something that changed everything. I was never strong before you, I believed I was because surely on the weak fell in love and asked for help....but I was weak for not seeing that love and help actually makes you stronger. I can't ask you to forgive me, I don't forgive myself for running away from the one thing in my life I have and will only, ever love. You mean everything to me, and you had and still have all of me, even if I didn't show it well enough. I have never loved someone before, never told them those words. but I. LOVE. YOU. Dong Youngbae, I am in love with you. And even though you hate me and never want me again I will always feel this way because it won't fade."

For so long I had managed to hold back the tears but as I finished my speech my voice cracked and I felt the tears slip down my face, I held in the sobs and continued to bow before him, I was too scared to look at his face and crying made it look like self-pity and I deserved him ending it...my heart would break but I deserved it for leaving him like I did.

Taeyang POV

I listened to her speak.  The words slipped through my mind like pure droplets of water.  The soothing nature she had on me returned me to my previous self.  I didn't know how far I could have fallen.  I was so thrilled that she had returned.  My initial happiness faded as I watched her prostrate herself in front of me.  Her bow angered me.  I morphed slowly into rage at her actions.  She did not understand still.  She thought herself as an individual.  

I let her talk ignoring her words and letting her presence calm me first.  I could hear her apologizing, but I needed to make my own statements.

"I love you.  Pyo Yujin.  I LOVE you," I let those words sink in.  

"Stand up please," I said offering her my hands.  She looked up not knowing what to expect.  She stood cautiously.  I held myself in control for a few more seconds.

"I have one thing to tell you.  Listen carefully," I said.  She nodded earnestly.  

"If you ever leave me again, then don't expect to find me when you return.  Understand?" I asked.  The tears slipped down her face as she nodded.  The same ones I could feel on my own skin.  She wiped my tears as I wiped hers.  The two of us grinning like fools before I smothered her in kisses.  She couldn't keep up with me and I smiled.  She still had to learn a few things from me.  I scooped her up with ease and she giggled as I carried her back to her room.  There was quite a bit of celebrating to be done.