A Big Family

Did You Hear That Bang?

Jiwoo POV

 

There was a flurry of activity in the morning.  TOP had woken up in the middle of the night and devoured the rest of the donuts.  He'd also managed to draw on people's faces without them noticing.  I was relieved that the marker had washed off as he'd drawn dots on me.  I assumed it was his way of giving me the chicken pox he'd detested.  He'd left Yujin unscathed.  Taeyang and Seungri washed their faces right away so the rest took a little longer to notice.  I was disappointed I hadn't witnessed TOP's art on their faces.  OH well, I began to cook breakfast wondering if Jihoon really looked better with his fake eyebrows and beauty spots TOP had given him.  

 

Yu seemed to want to eat the leftover chicken, but I made more food in hopes she'd eat more than that.  We had a busy day ahead of us with our parents coming to dinner.  Which I realized I had forgotten to tell her about.  I cleared my throat as the two love birds fed each other chicken.  They looked over at me seemingly annoyed I'd interrupted their breakfast which I had to admit made me feel the warm fuzzies rather than wanting to hurl.  

 

"Yu, I forgot to tell you my mom called last night.  We're having dinner with our parents tonight.  They're coming to our place at 7.  Jihoon and Z already know about it.  I had remembered to text him the details before I fell asleep.   She stopped smiling.  Maybe she was nervous about them finding out about her soul mate?  That was what I thought of the two of them. They were meant for each other in the perfect way that they balanced each other out.  I could only imagine why they hadn't gotten together sooner.  Seungri pouted by himself, but I knew he wouldn't do anything else to make it hard on me.  

 

Everyone seemed subdued this morning, but the divas were still asleep and Daesung too.  I ignored Seungri shooting me looks and headed upstairs to pick out what I needed to get ready.  I knew that I had to head home and clean before I could shop for dinner.  Was Yujin going to bring Youngbae along with her?  I had to know so I knew how many people I had to feed.   I sat down on the bed feeling wide awake but not processing anything.  The world had shifted and I felt scared about telling my parents the truth about my dream to sing on stage.  I didn't know if they would say no.  I had a strategy in place but I didn't want to cause a disturbance or put any more stress on my brother.  Seungri appeared and he sat down next to me and held my hand.  I felt a little better, but I knew that I would feel anxious until I had the chance to talk to them.  

 

Yujin POV

 

I rummaged through Bae's closet I needed some of comfy clothes that covered me head to toe and wouldn't be a big deal if I got bleach on them....I had to help Woo clean our apartment before our parents came....
I wasn't overly happy being the last to know about it....but well, at least I knew, I had to be thankful they didn't just appear like usual.
I was excited on seeing my dad since he knew me better than my mother, but it felt like eons since I had seen her too so I was sort of happy but yet not happy....
Things still didn't feel right with me....I felt nervous inside even now, right this minute I felt alone.
Youngbae was the only person I seemed to feel okay with, he made me feel safe and warm...and I had managed to sleep without nightmares because of him holding me all night.
I sighed and pulled out some baggy trousers and a big shirt and jumped from Bae's closet and threw them on the bed in order to get ready. I would shower later before the parents arrived and I had finished cleaning.

 

I moved towards the bed and my reflection caught my eye, I stopped and stared, the shorts I was wearing had rolled up and I saw something dark on my skin on the inner side of my thigh.
I moved closer to the mirror and lifted the shorts, revealing a large purple/black bruise where Yunho had shoved his knee to keep me still.
Without thinking I pulled off his shorts, GD's jumper and the couple shirt so I was stood in just a pair of plain black underwear in front of the mirror.

 

I stood there staring at myself; the huge bruise on my thigh was not the only blemish he had made...
I had some scratches along my stomach from who knows where; perhaps I had done it to myself?
My wrists were awful, there were bruises all over them and further up my arms too.
My neck and jawline looked like a vampire had tried to eat me but failed because of a lack of teeth and my lip was swollen....
I was a mess....I was ugly. And I felt so violated....
One man had managed to destroy me in a matter of minutes....I didn't know who I was.
Had I asked for this? Was it my fault?
My face was wet and I realised I was crying....this was the first time I had looked at myself.

 

"Yujin?" A voice came from behind me and I turned my head to acknowledge Youngbae who I guess had got worried about me.
His eyes were in turmoil and I felt sick at myself, I dragged on a clean shirt and pulled on a pair of sweats before hauling the hooded jumper over me.
I sat on the bed and stared at the floor, my mind searching for answers to questions I didn't know or understand.
I saw Bae's feet appear in front of me and he crouched down with sorrow, anger and the love which I didn't deserve in his eyes.
"I'm sorry" I was so sorry that sorry wasn't enough.
"What for?" He asked as he put his hand over mine, I was torn between pulling away and letting it stay...I didn't deserve him.
I sighed and picked up his couple shirt and held it out to him "I don't deserve this...I don't deserve you. I love you so much it hurts, you mean so much to me and I would give up my life to save you....but I am disgusting. What if I led him on? What if I made him do this to me? I am a mess and you deserve someone beautiful and wonderful and y...." I sobbed unable to stop myself "And I want you to come to dinner with me but I don't know if I deserve to introduce you as my future husband" I cried into my hands and felt his arms go around me and pull me into him.
I didn't deserve him, but I loved him.

 

Taeyang POV

 

I could only listen.  I knew why she was feeling this way and I hoped that she wouldn't try to push me away.  She told me exactly what she was feeling and I wanted to tell her how much she was wrong.  I held her sobbing and I waited for her to stop because I wanted to look in her eyes and tell her.

 

After a while she did stop and I pulled back.  She didn't seem to want me to move away and I couldn't help smiling.  She said one thing but she really meant that she wanted me by her side.

 

"Yujin, I love you.  No scars or bruises will change that ever.  I'll do anything for you.  I'd even quit my job and move to North Korea if that was where you wanted to be.  I just want for us to be happy together.  I know you're hurting because of what that monster did to you, but there's nothing that will change my mind.  I'd love to meet your parents if you want me to meet them.  Whatever you want I'll do it because I know that you might smile and that's enough to make it all worth it.   Besides, if you're worried about the marks, then you've forgotten what a diva we have at our disposal.  One that happens to love you almost half as much as I do," I told her.  She couldn't help laughing and a few more tears slipped out.  I pulled her back into a hug and I knew that we would get through this together.  She needed me by her side and I wouldn't leave her alone until she told me to leave.  It didn't matter that her brother was out to get me.  I would take a few punches if it made him feel better but I was not going to make her do it on her own.  

 

Jiwoo POV

 

I heard my phone ring.  Seungri didn't move as I got up to answer it.  He watched me quietly as I saw it was my brother.

 

"Hi Z.  What's up?"  I asked.  

 

"Noona, do you know where our maknae is Yujin isn't answering my calls," he said.  I winced.  

 

"Oh, yeah. He's here with us.  He spent the night.  Turns out we're having dinner tonight at seven.  Can you come over early? OH and you might want to bring Jihoon a suit.  He's just going to go over there with us," I said.  I waited for him to process the news.

 

"Tonight? I guess that works.  We didn't really have a lot to do today.  I wonder what it is this time." He asked not sure what dinner was about.

 

"I have no idea.  Just make sure you're there by six ok? I have to go.  I have a lot to do before dinner," I said.  

 

"Ok, noona. I'll see you later.  Wait; do you know why the maknae came over?" He asked.  I bit my lip.  I should tell him part of the truth maybe.  I didn't want him to freak out but if he came over early then there'd be less work to do.  

 

"Yu wanted to see him.  You know how they are together.  He was the only one who could help," I said covering.  I didn't need my brother to get locked up for murder.  Best to tell him in person and not let him out of our sight.  

 

"Yes.  I'm glad he's safe.  We were worried about him.  Take care of him, bye!" He said.  

 

"I will, bye," I said hanging up.  Seungri only stared at me.  I felt uneasy not wanting to have to justify my actions to him.  He didn't know how angry my brother could be.  Jihoon at least had the ability to love while angry.  Jiho would do something to vent which usually ended up bad for everyone else involved.  

 

I finished packing my bag with all the makeup and beauty products I'd need.  I went to find GD to ask him about Yu.  He held up his hand to stop me from talking and then told me exactly what to do while handing me a tub full of cream and then another.  He went on in detail and I felt my eyes glaze over.  

 

"Maybe, you should tell Yu this.  I'm not sure I'll remember it all," I admitted.  He sighed knowing I wasn't up to his beauty standards before he flounced off to tell her himself.  I knew he couldn't actually come with us since he hadn't been shopping.  He wouldn't have anything to wear.  He'd keep everyone else distracted while we were gone.  

 

Seungri followed me around and I started to feel a little uncomfortable.  I went back into the kitchen to tell Jihoon to get ready to leave.  He had at least washed his face and was eating.

 

"Yah, Jihoon.  What happened to your eyebrows they seem so feminine..." I teased.  He scowled obviously annoyed that I'd seen his face earlier. 

 

"Noona, you're just jealous that I'm prettier than you," he countered.  I narrowed my eyes at him.  He seemed amused by my attempts to inflict pain upon him easily taking my hits.  

 

Seungri POV

 

I watched not knowing what to say.  The two of them were close but I felt like I didn't belong between the two of them.  After this morning, I didn't want to let Jiwoo go with him.  

 

I'd woken up and had seen the two of them snuggled together.  They'd had their legs twined together and she had her head resting against his arm.  His fingers had been in her hair and I felt cold.  I'd never been so jealous but I knew that I had nothing to worry about but I didn't believe my own thoughts.  Leaning over, I'd managed to separate the two of them, but she'd rolled back over as I walked away.  I could tell that they'd slept like that all night as hyung had only drawn on the part of her face that rested against his arm.  

 

Now, I had to watch the two of them and remind myself that she was with me.  She kissed me not this guy.  They were practically related as she'd said.  I was only torturing myself because I wanted to be there tonight.  It was only my imagination.  There was nothing else going on between them.  

 

 Jiwoo POV

 

I realized a moment too late that Jihoon was out for revenge. He'd latched onto me and was tickling me.  He'd turned my puny attempt to hit him into a full assault and I was squealing for him to stop.  He grinned as I had to lean partly against him to keep from falling on my .  He knew my weakness and he seemed eager to exploit it.  

 

"I'm sorry.  Mercy.  Please.  I surrender," I pleaded.  He stopped and I let a grin slip out.  He noticed and had begun a fresh wave of tickling on my stomach.  I tried to cover myself but his hands were larger than mine and it didn't make a difference.  I looked up at him and felt it hard to breathe as I laughed against my will.  

 

"Jihoon.  I--really mean it.  Please.  I can't breathe," I said between laughs.  He seemed to notice that I was laughing more than begging.  He stopped and I let my hands grab onto him to keep me from falling over.  

 

Seungri POV

 

No.  There was nothing between them.  Nope.  Nothing at all.  

 

Jiwoo POV

 

 As I caught my breath, I reached out for a chair but Jihoon traded places with me.   He let go of me when he settled me properly at the table.  My forehead rested against the table and I focused on my breathing.  I felt winded and hoped this wasn't going to keep happening.  I don't think I could survive tickle attacks like this all the time.  Jihoon announced he was going to get his sister and that I should meet them outside.  I waved him away ineptly as I slumped there.  

 

After a few minutes, I felt normal.  Seungri had sat down next to me and I looked up at him.  He was sipping a glass of water.

 

"Yah.  You don't have to stare at me.  I'm not going to melt," I said.  He smiled at me.  I rolled my eyes.  It was obvious he was overly concerned about me after what had happened to Yu as if I'd been the one attacked.  

 

"Are you sure? You look a bit like ice cream," he said.  I glared at him before I got up.

 

"I left you food in the fridge so you don't have to eat anything they cook," I said.  I didn't think most people liked dishes with bananas thrown in.  Banana and beef stew had been especially strange the night we'd let TOP cook.  I had trouble eating any of it and pitied the members.  

 

"Thank you," he said.  I kissed him once before I turned to leave.  I didn't want to keep anyone waiting for me in the car.  I knew that the three of them alone together would be a bad combination.  

 

Although, I'd overestimated their cooperation skills.  I found them crowded about Youngbae's merc.  Jihoon was refusing to let them sit in the front alone together spouting words about inappropriate contact and the lack of a proper chaperone.

 

I sighed and walked between him and them.  I turned to look at him.  He blinked at me waiting for me to side with him.

 

"Look Jihoon, they are dating.  Actually, I'm pretty certain they're soul mates and completely in love.  They've done way more adult things than sit next to each other in the car so get over it.  You are too late to keep them apart.  If you do, then I will make sure that my little brother puts you through another fitness week.  They are perfect for each other so get in the back seat," I said pushing him towards the right door.  He seemed flushed and I wondered if I'd come across too strong.  Using my brother as a threat was a little immature of me, but it had worked.  

 

Yu hugged me briefly in thanks before she got in the door Youngbae had opened for her.  I turned and made Jihoon scoot over so I wouldn't have to walk around to the other side.  He had sat himself in the middle seat and I rolled my eyes.  I could make him move, but I doubted it would help at this point.  

 

"If you're going to sit there at least put your seatbelt on," I said.  I reached over to pull it across his lap and rather than taking it out of my hand he used mine to buckle it.   I felt a spark and glared at him.  Stupid static electricity.  He only laughed before he turned back to watch his sister and Youngbae do unspeakable acts in the front seat like look at each other.   

 

Zico POV

 

I felt better knowing that our maknae had been with noona.  At least it was better than what Kyung had said which was that he'd been snatched by sasaeng fans.  I relayed the good news and everyone seemed to relax.  

 

"So what's wrong with Yujin?" Taeil asked.  I frowned. I didn't exactly have an answer.   

 

"We're supposed to have dinner with our parents tonight," I told him.  The rest of them nodded familiar with our families being close.  They didn't want to be invited to dinner and so they all hurriedly got up from the table.  Jaehyo even offered to wash the dishes.  

 

"Well, you lot can have the day off.  I have to go help them get ready," I told them.  They all smiled and waved goodbye heartily.  I sighed as I stood outside the front door.  Now, I could go shopping for an outfit for me and Jihoon.  It would help me mentally prepare for later.  As I was picking out ties, my phone rang.  It was my mother.  

 

"Hello?" I answered.  She took her time before speaking.  She had a habit of making me feel as if I'd called her.

 

"Jiho.  Are you busy?" She asked.  

 

"Not really.  Why?" I asked.  She sighed probably because of my disrespectful tone.  

 

"I wanted to ask you if you know whether Jihoon still has his yacht," she said.  I was confused.  

 

"He never got rid of it.  Why do you need to know that?" I asked.  Was she thinking about buying a horse?  She was so cryptic sometimes.  

 

"I just thought he might like this house we bought a few days ago.  I just didn't know if he still had it or not.  It wouldn't do for him to have a house he couldn't use without a boat.  I mean, honestly, how insulted would he be if I asked and it turns out he didn't have his yacht anymore," she was rambling.  I sighed.  

 

"Ok.  Well, if that is everything, then I'll see you later," I said wanting to hang up.  

 

"Thank you.  Goodbye!" She sang into the phone.  I knew where we'd gotten our singing talents from and it wasn't from her.  It was definitely from our father's side of the family.  She sounded a little like a drunken bat.  I mean, I loved her but she was an acquired taste for most people.

 

The shop assistant had already gathered my purchases for me while I spoke.  Such good customer service they had and I smiled at them as I walked out.  I stepped into the waiting taxi and headed to my noona's apartment.  I still had four hours but I thought I should find out what had happened last night.  I may be needed to distract the parents with a musical display.  

 

The doorman waved me in and I wished that I'd managed to get us a nicer dorm. Sadly, my parents had refused to help out.  They disapproved and hoped if I suffered in what they considered subpar living conditions that I'd change my mind.  

 

As I arrived, I saw that they were in the middle of cleaning.  Taeyang was there with the three of them and he'd moved the couch so he could reach the top of the windows.  Yujin was vacuuming.  Jihoon was doing laundry and noona was dusting.

 

"Oh, Jiho you're here!" Noona sang upon seeing me.  I smiled at her.  

 

"I brought clothes," I said.  She frowned slightly at the bag but took it from me to hang up in her closet.  

 

"Why don't you help Youngbae with the windows," she suggested.  The maknae scowled in his direction and I knew instantly why he was here.  So, she'd chosen this guy over me? I had to admit I didn't understand why but I couldn't hate him.  There was obviously a reason behind her picking him.  I just hoped he would treat her well.  

 

Taeyang POV

 

I started to think her brother didn't hate me.  He'd been quiet and we'd been making progress.  Yujin had sat down to tell Zico what had happened to her.  He'd hugged her and tried to get her things to make her feel better. She'd laughed at him for being clueless.  I could tell she was touched though that he wanted her to feel better as well.  Finished with the last section of window, I'd sat down next to her. She'd leaned against me and I smiled.  

 

I was unable to hide my love for her.  I knew her parents would know and I hoped they would approve of me.  I kissed her on the cheek and she giggled.  

 

"Noona, you're not going to let him touch you like that in front of everyone are you?" Jihoon called out.  She stiffened.  I stared at him understanding why he said it, but knowing his timing was the worst.

 

"What? Are you saying that I shouldn't love him? That I am not good enough for him..." her voice cracked.  My eyes went wide and I pulled her close to me not wanting her to go to a dark place.

 

"Yah, Jihoon.  You're making Yujin noona cry.  What's wrong with you? I think you should go help Jiwoo in the kitchen," Zico said and I watched him stalk off.  I gave Zico a grateful look and he nodded a little embarrassed before he excused himself.  He went up the stairs and I let Yujin compose herself.

 

"Please tell me that you're not sad.  You know that I want to marry you. Maybe I didn't say it plainly, but I'd ask you if I knew your parents would give us their blessing," I told her.  She blushed and I kissed her before she could get shy.  I knew that she was still dealing with a lot after the attack and I was glad I was here to keep her in check.  I didn't want her letting herself believe anything she might be thinking about herself.  She was perfect for me and I knew that wasn't going to change.

 

Jiwoo POV

 

Jihoon behaved for the most part.  He didn't do anything to get between Yu and Youngbae.  I'd sequestered myself in the kitchen when the delivery came.  I knew I'd waste too much time if I went to the store.  Instead, I'd placed an order while we were in the car.  I had left them to tell my brother what had happened.  I had to make everything from scratch because I'd let our Beast neighbors clear out the fridge. It was almost picked clean.  The cost didn't matter, but I had to make all the side dishes too.  I set out to marinate the meat and the vegetables.  

 

After a little while, Jihoon came into the kitchen.  I looked up at him as I was cooking eggs.  There were so many things to be done that I hoped he would help me.  

 

"They kicked me out.  I may have made noona cry," he explained.  I stared at him wanting to ask what he'd said, but decided I didn't want to know right now.

 

"Can you wash those peppers and chop them?" I asked.  He nodded turning to the sink to wash his hands.  I heard the running water and turned back to the stove.  I stirred the sauces I had simmering and hoped that my stock would turn out in time.  Things went smoothly as I had him wash the rice and put it in the rice cooker.  I just needed to chop everything beforehand because that took the longest time.  Finished with the cooking most of my side dishes, I set them aside to cool.  

 

I joined Jihoon at the counter pulling out another cutting board.  He didn't say anything as I began to slice the onions.  I turned to watch him slicing some mushrooms and I hissed.  I'd cut my finger while checking his knife skills.  

 

"Ah, blood," I said moving my bleeding finger away from the food.  I heard a clatter as Jihoon dropped his knife.  

 

"Are you ok?" He asked.  I looked at him and showed him my finger.

 

"It's not so bad.  Just a little cut," I said but he pulled my hand closer for inspection.  He leaned forward and put my finger into his mouth.  I felt him on my finger and I tried to pull it back.  The sensation was weird.  

 

"Yah. What are you doing? Are you a vampire?" I complained.  He flicked on the faucet and placed my finger under the running water.  I bumped into him as he ignored my protests and held me there as he washed my cut.  I felt useless as he dried my hand and had me tell him where the first aid kit was.  He made me sit down at the table so he could put a bandage on my finger.  His large hands dwarfed mine and I could only laugh as struggled to open the bandage wrapper.  He didn't seem to mind though as he wrapped it around my finger.  He got me a glove and then went back to work.  I nearly believed it hadn't happened as he wordlessly returned to chopping vegetables.  The bandage was certainly still on my finger though as I got back to work.  

 

Finally, I had to go upstairs to get ready.  I'd managed a shower earlier so I was left in peace in my room.  I fixed my makeup knowing that my mother would notice the difference.  I slipped into my dress and had trouble zipping it up on my own.  It was form fitting and I wondered if I'd had too many donuts recently.  That couldn't be true though since TOP ate most of them.  A knock sounded on my door.

 

"Hey, Jiho can you help me zip up my dress?" I called out.  I felt a pair of hands over mine and let go.  I held my dress up in front as I felt the zipper close.  

 

"Does this look ok?" I turned to ask my brother.  He knew if our mom would approve or not.  Instead, I gaped at Jihoon.  He blinked at me.  

 

"N-never mind.  I thought you were my brother," I said to cover my mild shock.  I should have known better Jiho would never have helped so quietly. 

 

"No.  Please don't make that mistake again," he said.  I felt my stomach flip over at his words.  Was he offended with being compared with Jiho?  I couldn't blame him but I didn't know if that was what he meant.  I didn't have time to think about it as the doorbell sounded.  My parents were probably here.

 

"Your suit is in the closet," I said to him as I left.  I heard them talking and knew someone had let them in.  Great, there went the evening. I'd failed as a hostess which was something I'd never hear the end of the next time I talked to my mom on the phone.

 

"It's a pleasure to meet you," our father was saying shaking Youngbae's hand.  He looked extra smart in a suit and I was glad my parents were looking at him favorably.  I hoped the Pyos would like him as well. 

 

"Ah, Jiwoo.  Where's Jihoon?" My mom asked looking around for him.  

 

"He's upstairs," I told her.  She didn't need to know he was changing.

 

"I see.  Well, I think you'll find that the oysters we brought are divine.  Perhaps you could get us some drinks, “she said. I nodded and rushed into the kitchen to do as she asked.  She had high standards for me.  She'd given up on forcing my brother into the family business, but that meant I got a double dose of scrutiny.  My dad helped me out a little, but he agreed that I had to learn to be more professional for business.  As I brought out the tray of drinks, Jihoon was coming down the stairs.   My mom turned to hug him.  She ignored everyone else as she made him sit down next to her.  She was asking him the usual questions about his health.  I offered Youngbae a drink first, since he was technically our guest and everyone else was family.  He took it before I passed out the rest.  

 

The tray under my arm, I turned to take it back to the kitchen.

 

"Aren't you having one?" My mom asked curiously.   I shook my head.

 

"No, I still have a few things to finish cooking,” I told her.  She studied my face.

 

"Are you sure it's not because you're pregnant?" She asked her eyes light up.  I gaped at her.  

 

"What? Mom! No. Of course not!" I said in shock.  She thought I was pregnant? What had given her that idea?!? I'd noticed my brother had choked on his drink and Yu patted him on the back.  She seemed amused by this question.  My mom had been hoping for grandchildren the minute I'd graduated from high school.  She was baby crazy. 

 

"That's too bad," she sighed.  I took a deep breath before I headed back into the kitchen.  I felt that this dinner was too long already.  She was going to flip when I mentioned the singing.  

 

I poured myself a drink.  The straight shot delivering some much needed warmth to my system.  I could at least feel relaxed even if I knew I'd be dodging more questions about my future.  I was putting the finishing touches on my main course, when I heard the familiar noise of a helicopter. It seemed the Pyos had arrived and I knew that the evening would only get weirder.  I poured myself another shot.  Maybe life would be easier if I were pregnant. I bet it would be a free pass to do anything I wanted.  I sighed.  That was the power of my mother making me want to get pregnant just to get her to stop pestering me about getting pregnant.  I took out another round of drinks to greet the Pyos.  

 

Yujin POV

 

I watched my brother getting the full 'Aunty Woo interrogation special' as she clung to his arm and demanded he told her everything, his health, his career...his shoe and pant size...okay I exaggerated a bit but she had a habit of stealing Jihoon away to herself. I was sure she had a weird crush on him...not surprising considering she was part of the P.N club my mother founded.
"Are you sure you’re not pregnant?!" OH. MY.GOD, Jiwoo's mum was so hilarious, obviously Zico didn't think so as he choked on his drink and I had to cover it with a few comforting pats on the back.
"Ouch Yu" He growled quietly and I grinned, pretending he had told me something funny.
"It's okay Z, Woo is just having the Immaculate Conception...with Seungri" I snorted.
"Whhaa?!" He hissed and I poked his nose.
"She's kidding..." Zico stared at Youngbae and then sighed, throwing himself back in the sofa and drinking the rest of his alcohol.
I smiled at Youngbae, every time I looked at him I found myself falling for him all over again. Why had I never realised he was perfect for me? I must have been blind.
I his cheek and was about to ask if anyone needed another drink and then I heard it....the rumbling of helicopter blades overhead.
I stiffened, I should have warned Bae...should have told him about my family...but it was too late. I just had to prey he loved me after this.

 

P.O POV

 

The helicopter sounded overhead and I knew that meant only one thing....our parents!!
I had been trying to escape from Aunty Woo but her grip on my arm was intense, "Have you still got your yacht Jihoon sweetie?" She cooed and I blinked...a yacht, I never had a yacht to start with! My father had one but I never did.
I saw noona get up and start pacing, she was worried about seeing our parents, possibly the situation was made worse by her experience, hidden bruises and her bringing Taeyang here....gah, making moves on my noona, who did he think he was?
The sound of rotors had stopped and I smiled at Aunty Woo and made my excuses to leave, she let me go but I am pretty sure she pouted as I slid next to noona and grabbed her hand.
"Sorry noona. I'm an " I meant my words, I had been careless....I was just worried he might hurt noona....and then she would cut off his balls and go to prison. The family didn't need stress from a convict daughter.
"It's okay Jihoon" She smiled nervously and pulled at my hair, I scoffed poked her stomach. Noona's...tsk...evil beings the lot of them.

 

I heard shoes clacking outside the door and noona tensed, I nudged her and she put on a fake smile as-
"DAH-LINGS!!!" I grinned and we both bowed to our mum who sashayed to us holding out her arms. "Come give mumma a hug!"

 

Yujin POV

 

I watched as Jihoon pounced on mother, she giggled like a girl and pushed him away after admiring him and telling him how handsome he was.
"Yujin dear" She held out her hands to me and I sighed and gave her a quick hug before stepping back. "Where is my gorgeous Jiwoo and the naughty Jiho?" she called out and the two siblings instantly came out, they knew that hugging my mother was a must...she demanded it...plus she got to feel up Zico, which I now watched amused as her hand his back and around his side.
He tried to smile but I saw the horror in his eyes....poor guy.

 

I saw a shadow at the doorway and my mood instantly lifted, I felt myself want to cry as I saw my dad swagger in through the open door. He looked so cool, with his Prada and his sun-glasses...he was the reason I enjoyed fashion so much. He had impeccable taste.
My dad was my hero and a real man, he worked out at the gym, he worked hard at the company and everyone respected him...and possibly feared him just a little. His temper was famous around the work-force.
"Dad!" I squealed and ran to him; he smiled and lifted me up, swinging me around to show off his strength.
"There is my girl; it's been too long since I saw you, look at you...." And he did, giving me his acute stare that didn't miss anything. I felt worried he would see through my cover-up job on my neck, face and wrists...but if he did he said nothing.
"We need to talk about work after dinner" he said it quietly and gave me a shifty look, I nodded equally shifty back and he my hair.
"Where is my son? Are there you are Jihoon, come here then!" I watched Jihoon walk away from mother and share an awkward man hug with dad....he was much closer to mother as I was closer to dad.

 

I felt happier with my dad close by and I was about to tell him about Youngbae-
"ACK!" Everyone went quiet and stared at my mother who was staring with wide eyes and a gaping mouth at Youngbae...oh balls.
He had just got up and she had obviously noticed him "Oh...." She gasped putting her hand to her chest dramatically.
I sighed and dad followed suit, we knew what was coming...
"You’re....you’re Dong Youngbae!" Her voice was screechy and her face had gone red. "Taeyang...SOL! The dancing machine of Big Bang! The man who takes his shirt off every moment he can!" I mentally face-palmed, way to go mother.
"Mother! Please he is more than th-"
"Why are you here?" She interrupted me and I shook my head, dad gave me an empathetic pat on the head.
"He yours then?" He asked as we watched my mother fawn over him. I nodded in answer; words were not possible right now.
"Did you bring him Jihoon?" She blanked out anything Bae was about to say and turned to Jihoon who stood there scratching his ....idiot.
"No-"
"Jiho? Are you two together?" I frowned as I watched her turn to Z and he pulled a disgusted face and shook his head.
"Never mind!" She squealed "I can't believe we have the poster boy from our club HERE, IN THE ROOM!" She looked at Aunty Woo who nodded calmly. "The other P.N's will be so jealous, oh please may we take a picture, we have to prove it to the other group members!" She batted her eyelashes at Bae and he looked so out of it I had to hide a laugh....
"Um, yeah...but what are the P.N's?" He asked curiously and dad, Jihoon, Jiwoo, Jiho and I put our heads in our hands....oh boy.
"Oh it's a club I founded" She looked smugly around "P.N is short for y-noona's. We are proud to be a group who admire male idols, both in acting and music, for their looks as much as their ability. And you are our poster boy, what we strive to over the most...right now though, this week's favourite idol is Kris" She smiled at Bae who looked like he had seen a three headed chicken breathing fire.
"More like y-grandma's" I snorted to myself quietly, I think Jihoon heard me because he snorted with laughter before turning away to his face.
"Kris? Kris who?" Jihoon asked thoughtfully
"No darling Kris WU, WU!" She shook her head and turned back to Bae who was totally going to dump me now.

 

"So why are you here?" She prodded him with the same question and I felt myself getting angry, my dad must have sensed it as he ran over and pulled mother away.
"Youngbae is it?" I am Pyo Jongdae and this is my wife Pyo Yoona. Sorry she didn't introduce herself before" He gave Youngbae a bow and mother followed his actions quickly looking mortified at her bad manners.
"I am Dong Youngbae; it's an honour to meet you." I watched Bae bow and smiled slightly before walking over to him.
I stood beside him and smiled nervously, "Mother, father, this is my partner..."

 

PO POV

 

I smiled smugly, I hoped mum freaked out and father banned the relationship right now....then noona would have to stay single....
"YOU’RE.....DATING....TAEYANG!?" I hid a smile as mum went into nuclear meltdown....
There was a moment of silence before my mum screamed.
"AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE, IN YOUR FACE P.N'S! MY DAUGHTER IS WITH TAEYANG FROM BIG BANG! HELL YES!"

 

What did she just say? She was happy? Crap...
"I am so happy for you darling girl! You caught yourself such a stud muffin" She winked at Taeyang and he looked nervous.
"Thanks mother, I'm glad you approve." Yujin sneakily shot me a smug look and I growled under my breath.
"Approve??! Please...I can't wait until you two make some babies. I will have the most attractive grandchildren!"
"MUM!" I yelled in horror, she was allowing them to have ....how she could.
"Oh don't worry Jihoon, I approve of your match too. I think you two are perfect together...I just never expected you both to see it!"
Huh? Match...what match? I felt confused as she smiled at me and then turned back to the 'couple of the hour'.
I groaned and walked into the kitchen, I needed to get away from noona and her man...

 

I put my face against a cupboard and huffed "He isn't a bad guy Jihoon..." I turned and rolled my eyes at Jiwoo.
"How do you know?....I don't want him hurting her...she been hurt enough" I thought back to yesterday, to Kikwang and to various other guys that had been drooling over her in the past...noona put on a tough front but she was actually fragile inside....it was different with Jiwoo, she was the opposite, so strong inside and always overcame everything, but it didn't stop me from wanting to protect her, to reach out and make sure she knew I was always there for her.
"Those two were made for each other, trust me on this."
"I do trust you, always have" I shrugged nonchalantly and looked at her face, she was staring at me intently and I felt my insides flip....ugh did I eat something out of date? Maybe I had a stomach ulcer?
I looked away and grabbed a glass before filling it with alcohol and knocking it back.
"YAH Jihoon that was my glass!" I turned around and grinned.
"So? Are you that happy we shared an indirect kiss?" I pursed my lips together and made kissy noises, she laughed and I chuckled with her.
Then I had an evil idea...

 

I turned serious and moved towards her, quickly pinning her against the kitchen cupboards "Jihoon?" She squawked at me and I just gave her that 'I want you' look I do on stage for the fans, she stared confused at my behaviour.
"Maybe you want to turn it into a real kiss Jiwoo?" My hands were on either side of her head and her body between my legs; I my lips and brushed a bit of hair away from her face.
My heart was pounding and I felt a little odd, she was looking at me with this unreadable expression, for a second I lost my train of thought and stared into her eyes, I hadn't realised Jiwoo noona had such beautiful eyes before.
I leant towards her, my face inching towards hers slowly, I was a little surprised she hadn't kicked me yet, I stopped my face right in front of hers, my lips were so close to hers I could feel her breath.
"Do you want me to kiss you Jiwoo?" I growled softly and she an odd strangled noise. I chuckled and went to kiss her....

 

Before quickly moving my mouth to her neck and blowing raspberries on it....
"YAHHH JIHOON, I'LL KILL YOU!" She screamed as I ducked out of the way of her slaps. I grinned and gave her a wink, "Let's pick it up where we left off later eh noona?" She aimed an egg at my head and I dashed through the door quickly.
Well that was fun....but I couldn't shake the feeling that I actually had wanted to kiss her...What was wrong with me?