A Big Cry

Did You Hear That Bang?

-----Earlier in the day-----

Yujin POV

I had just ended the call with Zico and was feeling rather glum, I sat on the toilet seat and wondered how long I could get away with being in here when someone hammered on the door "I don't hear any toilet noises!"
'I'll give him toilet noises' I grumbled under my breath and flushed the toilet and washed my hands...ugh the bleach was making them all dry and cracked. It felt horrible.
"Hurry up Yujin!" Taeyang's voice barked at me again, I turned and stormed out of the door, hitting him in the face with it as I threw it open.
"YAHHH" he squealed and held his nose
"Oh so sorry, didn't realise you had your face against the door" I replied with sarcasm literally dripping from my voice.
"Just...Just go finish dusting my room" He growled at me in anger.
I picked up the pathetic feather duster he had provided for me and gave him a shove as I walked past him into his room.

10 minutes later I was beyond angry, Taeyang just kept sitting there telling me I had missed a spot on the damn skirting boards...if I crouched down in a lady like way to cover my dignity (and ), he was yelling at me to bend over for it in a way that I had to actually show my damn underwear off to him.
I had to get away from this hell and these guys before I blew a casket...plus Seunghyun was no where to be found and therefore could not protect me from the advances of these creeps.
As I dusted with the feathered stick I came up with a rather diabolical plan....

"Uh" I groaned loudly and stopped, rolling my shoulders and rubbing my arms as if I was in pain.
"What are you doing now?" Taeyang's voice piped up from behind me, lazy jerk was sat on his chair watching me clean...but I have to continue on.
I threw my duster on the floor "I can't take this anymore!" I used my best dramatic voice and turned sharply to face Taeyang as he sat there looking confused.
"What can't you take?"
"Can't you feel it?" I threw out my arms for emphasis "it's all around us!"
Taeyang looked around and sniffed "What is?"
I stepped closer to him "There is too much between us Youngbae" I hated calling him by his actual name, it made me feel sordid.
His eyes widened and his mouth slightly hung open
"Tell me you feel it too?" I asked using my seductive voice and taking another step close to him.
He swallowed "yeah I do feel it..."
"Youngbae..." I whispered huskily, his eyes were nearly coming out of his skull as I grabbed the hem of my skirt and slowly pulled it up, revealing more of my thighs.
"I want you Youngbae...right now..." I had never seen someone stand up so quick and start to undress, he was stood in his boxer shorts before you could say boo.
He walked over to me and pulled me tight against him, his lips coming scarily close to mine "let's do it now then babe" he slurred, his voice full of lust.
"No!" I pushed him and pretended to look coy
"What? But you..eh?" he looked confused and a bit pouty,
"I want to do it in the bathroom down the hall...in the shower" I bit my bottom lip and looked at him under my eyelashes, knowing this look seemed to affect certain y types of guys...like Taeyang.
I saw his eyes brighten and he nodded happily "Okay, lets go!"
"You go get it hot and ready for me and I will follow once I finish here in a few minutes....we need to make sure no one knows what we are about to do" I his chest and played with his abs a little, perhaps getting too carried away by his sculptured body once again, before I stepped backwards and smiled at him.
"Okay...see you in a few then y" he growled and slapped my backside and I faked a girlish giggle as he ran from the room.
Heh stage one completed.

My stage two was a quick strip down out of the stupid maid costume and into Taeyang's clothes, some baggy sweats and a hooded jumper, lucky for me.
It took me a couple of minutes before I had changed and I pulled the hood over my head as I left the bedroom...I just hoped no one would notice that I wasn't Taeyang.
I ran downstairs and walked with a manly swagger through the living room, noticing that Seunghyun and Daesung were there, I felt my heart beat faster as I mooched past them, trying to look natural.
"Yo Bae, you off out?" Will you get some kimchee?" Daesung's voice rung out and I nearly bolted, but instead waved a hand brefily and grunted as deeply as I could for what was hopefully an affirmative answer.
"Cool, thanks man" Daesung said and I tried not to look at Seunghyun for fear he would realise I was not Bae in the least.
I reached the door and opened it, feeling hopeful
"WAIT!"
I stopped and felt horrified, Seunghyun's deep voice shattered my confidence and I hung my head in shame.
I heard his steps behind me and some keys dangled from over my shoulder "Don't forget your car keys...Youngbae"
I grabbed them quickly and made another grunting noise and walked quickly away from them, as I turned a corner where they couldn't see me I ran for the garage and dived into Taeyang's precious Mercedes, I started it up and listened to the engine purr for a second before pushing the button to allow exit from my prison.
As I drove down the drive and the gates opened for me....I smiled happily at my completion of stage two.


TOP POV

"Wow YB seemed quiet" Daesung's voice brought me back from my thoughts and I turned to him trying to look indifferent,
"Maybe he was affected by seeing Yujin's so often..." I made sure my voice held the right amount of bored contempt.
'Big Castle' Daesung laughed "yeah they were nice " He was so dumb....the castle may be big but it was definitely empty.
I ignored him and left for the kitchen...wondering how long it would be until they realised someone was missing.


Yujin POV

I had reached some disued kids play park and was sat on an old swing, trying to gather my thoughts, typically it was raining...which suited my mood.
What was I going to do, where was Jiwoo? How much did she know? I felt so angry at myself, I wish it had been me in her place....but how would I react to the truth?

I swang myself slowly, back and forth, back and forth...it was oddly soothing, the sensation of weightlessness, like flying I guess.
I heard footsteps crunching behind me and I felt a finger of fear trail down my spine....what if it it was some ert out to get me?
"Yujin" I gasped at the voice and turned round to see Zico walking next to me and sitting on the other swing.
"What are you doing here?" I hid my face under my hood more so he couldn't see my eyes "Did Jihoon manage to hack my GPS?"
"No, I did." his words were solemn and I felt uncomfortable as I saw his eyes were focused on the ground.
"You? Why? When?" I was confused, when did he start stalking me?
"A while back, it was a good to know where Jiwoo was if I couldn't get the signal through her phone for any reason."
"Oh" I swung gently, not knowing what else to say.
"Why did you do it? Why did you lie to us? Didn't we love you enough? Did you work with that Dongho against Jiwoo? Why, why would you hurt her so much?"
His words stung me, he didn't sound angry just...sad. It was far worse then hearing anger, all I could do was remain silent.
"I don't think you should be around my sister anymore...your selfish and untrustworthy, I thought you were different."
He got up and started to walk away, I felt something hot and wet slide down my face and with shock I realised I was crying...it was the first time in years...since I was little that I had cried.
In anger at him for making me cry I picked up a wet clod of earth from the ground, I stood up and threw it with perfect aim, hitting the back of his stupid freaking jacket.
He stumbled and turned round to me, anger etched on his face, but it suddenly changed to surprise as I assumed he saw my tears.

"You bastard!" I yelled "You think you know it all do you? You have known me for as long as I can remember and that's it! You come out here to judge me without even caring about my side? You think I am selfish and a liar? What about you Jiho? How many times have you been selfish or lied? Are you so perfect you can come here and talk to me like that without even asking what happened to me!"
I was breathing hard, it felt like steam was coming out of my nose and Zico's face was a picture of emotions I couldn't even fathom at this time.
"You want the truth do you? Why don't you ask ME? I was there the whole time! No? Too scared? I don't care, you want it you got it! We went to the club, Dongho informed us that Seungri and Seunghyun were there and we invited them to our private room...for talking!"
I didn't want him interrupting about us seeing strange men to make out with them or something
"They came, you bothered your sister by telling her you were on your way as usual, she left to get a drink with Seungri, she comes back and twenty minutes later she is acting blind drunk...though I know she can't be even close to wasted! I know she was drugged and accuse Seungri, after all he disappeared with her, I went crazy at him, but I was wrong, turns out Dongho, someone I thought was trustworthy, had given her a drink that was spiked...meant for ME! YES ME JIHO! However, he didn't know I was allergic to coconut and she drunk it...I wasn't there to stop her, I didn't know...if I had I would have drunk it! I would have drunk it to protect her!"
"Yujin I-" Zico started and I shut him down
"By the time I realised it wasn't Seungri, TOP had gone and I followed after wondering if he maybe had something to do with the spiking of the drink, turns out he was in the back room, beating Dongho to a bloody pulp...the blood was everywhere...on the floor...on Seunghyun's clothes, I didn't even realise it was Dongho at first...his face was...was..." I sobbed and Zico came towards me.
"Don't touch me!" I screeched and he backed off "TOP saw me and knew what I had seen, he decided to take me with him...me and Jiwoo back to the Big Bang house...after all they would be in deep trouble if anyone found out what had happened. I didn't realise what was happening until I was being tied up with bandanas by Taeyang and Daesung, as was Jiwoo in her near unconscious state. I tried to scream but they gagged me and then her for good measure...before throwing us in their studio closet" Tears were flowing freely down my face and I wiped them with the back of my hand. "I tried to get help, I punched the walls and when they bled and hurt too much I used the back of my head. I was scared for Jiwoo, scared she would have some reaction to the drugging. Taeyang and Daesung stroll in with a contract, turns out they will let a doctor visit if I sign the contract...this 'contract' states I will be their slave for as long as needed, I will wear their damn outfits and I cannot breathe a word about what happened to ANYONE! If I did, they would tell my family I was pregnant with some random guys baby! The jerks would even fake documents if needed...It would destroy my family...Jihoon...I would be outcast and alone forever!"
I cried harder at the thought of being alone and never being able to see Jihoon again, he was my baby brother "I signed that contract for Jiwoo, to save her, the doctor came and helped her, he stiched up my head and knuckles and she slept until the next day. Seungri took care of her, even though I hated every one of them of them, she got someone to take care of her...to stick up for her. I had no one, they made her sign the contract too...so we are slaves to them...their maids. And you know what topped my day?"
Zico shook his nead nervously
"Your sister ESCAPES and makes a fool out of the all knowing and wise leader G-dragon, so he takes it out on me...you have no idea what I have done today, my hands smell of bleach and are dry, I have literally washed fecal matter out of shorts from someone who cannot wipe their backside! I tided ALL...yes ALL of GD's wardrobe, and was forced to seduce Taeyang just so I could run away before I broke down....Do you know how many ual innuendos I have heard today? DO YOU? How many times my has been slapped? Or I have been poked, or screamed at by the merciless GD? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO CUT A CUCUMBER LIKE JIWOO??? I CAN'T EVEN COOK!" I was screaming now, I had so much rage and sorrow and guilt trapped in me.
"If I could go back in time, I would GIVE myself to Dongho to protect Jiwoo, she is my sister and I love her, how dare you assume I am such evil part of this messed up situatuon...you little . I lied to protect her, because I didn't want her to feel the anger and resentment like I did at Big Bang, at everything. I didn't want her worrying about the fact that Dongho was out to drug me and then take me somewhere to basically assult me! I didn't make the best decision but Big Bang told me it was better if she didn't know....she likes Seungri and he is a good guy...unlike some people I can mention. So think what you will, but don't make out I am something I am not... I just want my best friend back, for her to be there. I don't want any of this to have happened..........."
The waves of emotions finally got to me and I collapsed into the muddy earth around me.


Zico POV

I stared at Yujin.  I wasn't even sure my mind knew what all of what she said meant.  A contract? They'd signed a contract.  I needed to get a copy of that thing.  I had seen her fall but I'd been too stunned to catch her.  I realized that right now the details didn't matter.  She was beyond herself.  Whatever hell she was in it seemed she'd managed to lose hope.  I crouched down beside her.  I shook her shoulder gently.  

"Yujin.  Yujin? Can you hear me?" I asked wondering if she was conscious.  After that sort of unleashing she might have just collapsed exhausted.  I sighed and managed to sit her up leaning against me.  I her cheek and she seemed to come back.  I attempted to clear some of the mud from her face, but she shook me off.  I wrapped my arm around her shoulders more afraid she would fall over than of getting hit.  

"Yujin, you're safe now.  I won't let anything bad happen to you," I said.  


Yujin POV

As he comforted me with sweet words and comforting of my head, I cried harder and just dropped my head into his lap.
He made an odd 'eep' noise but I ignored it as I continued to cry and sniffle over his trousers.
I felt his hands shaking as he patted my head but he seemed really tense suddenly, my face was against a part of his legs and I was sobbing loudly, I couldn't help it, even though it was so embarrassing.

After what seemed ages I finally managed to raise my head, sniffing and sobbing still, but I wanted to apologise "I'm sorry for throwing mud at you" I managed to say through hiccup-style sobs.
"It's okay" he smiled but his eyes drifted to his lap and I realised I had gotten tear stains and snotty nose lines everywhere much to my horror. In blind panic I used my hand to start rubbing his lap in the hopes of making the stains go away "I'm so sorry, so, so sorry!" I kept crying to him as I rubbed my hand over his lap, I seemed to have got a lot on his upper thighs and began to rub up there too.
I can't believe I had cried on him like this, the thought upset me more, plus he was making some weird faces at me.
"Yujin can you stop..please" he was grimacing and I wondered if I was rubbing too hard in my emotional state.
"Sorry, Your just dirty, shall I rub softer?" The tears were flowing and I could just make out his blurred expressions.
He seemed to be quiet for a while so I took it as a sign to rub more gently but he almost squawked at me and pulled my hands away.
"Yujin!!! Please, just leave my crotch alone!" he barked at me and I was struck dumb with shock....I had been rubbing his crotch...oh hell.

For a few minutes we seemed to stare at each other in an awkward way, but I took a breath and apologised, thus starting a fresh new batch of tears as I laid my head on his shoulder this time,

 

Zico POV

I stared at Yujin.  How could she even contain that much fluid?  It'd been quite some time as she sat and explained everything to me crying the whole time.  She didn't even stop to hydrate so how was she still going?  I wanted to ask but I knew that would be bad.  I should be paying attention to all of her words but when she kept sobbing, I only wanted to reach over and hug her.  Only that would set her off into an entirely new bout of crying.  I seemed useless to comfort her and I could only sit and watch her cry.  I tried to remain sympathetic but I think my frustration was showing on my face because I didn't know what to say.  I wished P.O were here because he'd know how to calm down his sister.  All I seemed capable of was listening. 

Yujin POV

How long had it been since I started crying?
I was not sure, it was dark and I felt hungry so i guessed I had missed a meal, also my throat was parched...like I had been walking in the desert for a day without water.
I need some form of hydration soon, luckily I had stopped crying and was just in that sniffy hiccup stage where your all cried out but still emotional.
I heard Zico's stomach rumble and I realised he hadn't eaten too.
"Aish, I am sorry Zico" He looked surprised and a bit happy...probably glad I had managed to stop crying.
"It's okay...i understand a lot more now" his voice was soothing and I could tell he felt a little warmer to me then before.
"Can I buy you dinner?" I asked suddenly feeling shy.
He laughed "Whatever you say" I smiled at him feeling sheepish, I probably looked like something the cat dragged in...but I could sort that out in the car...
"OH CRAP!"
"What? What is it?" Zico looked about worriedly,
"I took Taeyang's car, can you follow me back so I can run the car in the garage and then come back to you?"
He looked amused "You took his mercedes?"
I nodded but felt frustrated, this was not the time to pat me on the back for stealing a car. "So will you follow?"
He nodded and gave a smirk as I turned and led the way back to Taeyang's car, luckily Zico hadn't parked far away so he could easily follow me as I drove back to Big Bang's house.

As the gates opened I whispered from the car for Zico to stay put and I drove down the drive, hoping no one would notice me...I made sure to turn off the lights before I reached the building, no point being obvious about my return.
I drove into the garage and quickly locked up, making sure to take Taeyang's keys with me as the button was on there for the gates and garage door.
I hurried through the garage and down the drive, trying to keep on the grass in case anyone would hear my feet on the gravel drive.
After what seemed a mile of running,I reached the gate and pushed the button to open them, scurrying through I felt relief as I saw Zico still parked down the road.
I jogged down to him and got in the passenger seat "All done, so where are we going to eat?" I looked at him waiting for his reply.
"I don't care, too hungry to care, let's just go somewhere we know." I nodded and buckled my seat belt as he drove off, away from Big Bang's house.

Zico POV

After we ate, I noticed that Yujin had hydrated herself sufficiently.  The nagging question answered I began to feel less hesitant around her.  She wasn't some kind of mystical water spirit after all.  Now that I felt she seemed more her usual self I ventured a few words.
 
"Yujin, I get it, but I don't know what to say to help you. I know my noona would know exactly what to say to you, but I don't," I said.  Her eyes didn't blink for a few seconds.  I wondered if that was a side effect of her crying, but then she nodded.  At least admitting I was hopeless hadn't made her cry again.  I wondered if my listening had really been enough.  
 
"Do you wanna go to the dorm now?" I asked.  She got up from the table and I waited for her to walk away before leaving a big tip for the waiter.  He'd seemed flustered around Yujin.  She'd had a lot of water.  He had to keep refilling her glass.  He should have just given us a pitcher of water.  She would have drained it all in one go.  
 
As I drove, I flipped on the radio.  I listened as one of our songs came on and had to smile as Yujin sang it perfectly.  She even tried to imitate my rapping style.  I stared her a few seconds too long and nearly ran a red light.  I threw my arm out to protect her.  
 
"Sorry, I didn't see it change," I admitted.  She stared at me in shock.
 
"YAH! Aren't you going to move your hand!!!" she yelled at me.  I looked at my hand which was cupping her .  I resisted the urge to do anything but move my hand away.  
 
"Aish, I barely touched you.  You're so erted," I said covering for myself.  She didn't need to know that I was happy about touching her.  She seemed angry but didn't complain anymore.  
 
"You should probably crash in my room," I said.  Yujin gaped at me.  
 
"Why would I sleep in your room?" she asked incredulous.  I took a breath this was going to be a hard sell.  I had to at least try though.
 
"Well, for one Jiwoo is there.  Two, P.O is grabby. Three Cucumber Skunk shares with your brother," I listed.  Yujin shook her head at me as if I was the childish one.  I couldn't help wanting to save her from that nightmare of weird touching and smells.
 
"No way.  P.O would cry if I didn't sleep in his room.  That is not worth it," she said.  Her decision was final.  I sighed.  P.O was fairly annoying when he cried.  He really was the maknae and his crying was toxic.  It made bad things happen.  Generally to me, I didn't need to be blamed for another P.O tantrum.
 
Still, I headed to my room.  I figured that Jiwoo would be asleep in there.  Someone had been asleep on the couch and I assumed it was Minhyuk.  
 
I didn't flick on the light, but used my phone to see my way.  I stripped quickly and put on my pajama pants.  Noona would lose it if I slept in my boxers next to her.  Honestly, I didn't want to be that close to her either.
 
When I shined my light on the bed I saw two people.  I was about to yell at Minhyuk.  He was sleeping with my noona! That was not acceptable! My light shining on them, I saw Minhyuk squinting at me.  Noona sighed and pressed her face to Minhyuk's chest to block the light.
 
"Oppa, turn off the light," she mumbled.  I felt my pulse spike.  She called him OPPA!?! I was about to pull him out of bed and beat him.  Then I heard my phone ping. 
 
"Turn the light off, you .  She's sleeping!"
 
"You are so dead."
 
"You'll wake her up. Don't say anything!" 
 
"Move! You are not sleeping here!" I typed furiously.  The keys clicking and I heard Jiwoo moan in her half-sleep state.
 
"How am I supposed to do that? She's holding onto me!" I grit my teeth taking a deep breath.  
 
"What the hell are you doing in bed with my noona?!" I heard him typing back.
 
"She couldn't fall asleep.  Kyung crawled into bed with her." I gaped at my phone.
 
"I'll kill him." I heard Minhyuk laugh.  Apparently he didn't think I was threatening enough.
 
"Don't.  He was drunk.  She was worried about him." I felt like punching something.  I glared at what was Minhyuk but I couldn't touch him without waking noona.
 
"Just go sleep somewhere else." I felt my lip curl at his calm responses.
 
"Hell no.  Yujin is in with P.O and someone is on the couch."  I heard my noona mumbling again.
 
"Oppa, I'm cold," she said.  I watched in horror as she snuggled close to him and began using him as a pillow.  Her body leaning against his for warmth.  I wanted to kill Minhyuk and Doojoon at the same time.  
 
"You're going to wake her up."
 
Yujin POV
 
I had left Zico and walked quietly into Jihoon's and Kyung's room, i was dreading the smell but felt relief as I realised there was nothing gross hanging around...in fact the skunky wasn't even IN the room, it was just Jihoon, much to my delight.
I smiled and switched on a side lamp, Jihoon could sleep through a war, he slept like the dead, you could jump on him, yell at him...but nothing, he slept on until his alarm went off in the morning and he got up as fresh as a daisy.
Which was the opposite of me, I slept badly and hated getting up early...I liked to sleep in til about 10am if possible.
I hunted through Jihoon's drawers for some clothes and grabbed some stuff and went to get showered and changed quickly.
 
Ten minutes later I was out of the shower, clean and ready for bed, I shuffled to Jihoon's room but could hear furious tapping and hushed voices...what was going on upstairs?
I decided to investigate...mostly because I was nosey, and walked slowly up to the third floor where Zico and Minhyuk had a room together and Taeil, as oldest, had a room to himself...which they all envied him for. i was tempted to sneak into Taeil's room and really give him a fright...but well it seemed most of the noise was coming from Zico's room.
 
I stood outside and listened to the typing war going on, I groaned and opened the door to see two phone screens lighting the faces of Minhyuk and Zico as they seemed to be texting each other...?
I heard a female voice coming from beside Minhyuk and snorted in laughter, so Jiwoo was sleeping with Min...no wonder Zico looked like Hades himself.
I decided to play referee and walked in the room "What are you doing?" I hissed at them.
"Noona's sleeping with Minhyuk!" Zico hissed angrily back.
"She won't let me go and she's sleeping" Minhyuk defended his actions and I rolled my eyes to the heavens.
"You guys are impossible. Argh, fine, there is space in Jihoon's room, you might as well sleep in there with me Zico!" I whispered annoyed and grabbed Zico's arm before he could argue and dragged him away from Jiwoo and Minhyuk, though he kept whining and arguing quietly as I continued to pull him to Jihoon's room.
"Just get in there Zico'" I huffed and pushed him through the door.
 
Zico POV
 
I was slammed down onto the bed.  Yujin could get really forceful when she felt like it.  I tried to get back up again, but P.O rolled over and felt me.  I tried to scoot away but I wasn't fast enough.  The familiar attack was too quick and I found myself once again in the arms of P.O.  I tried to pry him off of me but he just repositioned his arms effectively cutting of my ability to move.  His leg draped over me and his face pressed up close against mine.  I took a deep breath to calm myself.  P.O would have to find a really special person that liked being trapped each night.  I wondered how Kyung managed to sleep like this all the time.  
 
At this time, Yujin was laughing.  I heard her trying to be quiet but she didn't hide it well at all.  I could hear her struggling to slow down her breathing but she was far too amused for that.  
 
"See, isn't this better?" she asked.  I growled at her.  
 
"Ah, Z, it's for your own good.  Now, you can't hit anyone for a few hours," she said sweetly.  I grit my teeth cursing P.O and planning my revenge on him during practice next week.  He wouldn't see it coming.
 
"Hmmmmmmmmmmm," I heard P.O give a contented sigh.  Obviously his dream woman, aka me, had made him happy whereever his mind was right now.   I turned my face to blow on his.  Hoping that this would get him to roll away from me, instead he kissed me on the mouth.  I struggled with all my might and managed to break free from him for about five seconds, but he was a persistent bastard and he caught me again.  I felt an immense weight as he held me and wondered how this day could get worse.
 
"Oh, Z, that is perfect!" Yujin giggled.  I had no idea what she was talking about.  Then she crept closer and showed me a picture she'd taken of P.O locking lips with me.  I stared in horror as I recognized the sent icon.
 
"You did not send that to people I know," I said.  She nodded.   Soon, I heard the familiar laugh of Kyung coming from the living room.  Oh I was going to do something when I got free at least I had a few hours to plan my attack.  Yujin patted me on the head and stepped over the two of us to sleep on the other side of P.O.  
 
Yujin POV
 
I crawled next to Jihoon and was grateful he was snuggling his love bunny Zico right now, it meant I could sleep freely.
I sighed happily and heard Zico cursing under his breath at me, well what had he expected? Me to sleep next to him? Hell no, Jihoon would have strangled him.
Not that I would have minded sleeping with Zico I suppose...no, no,no! I cannot think that way, for one he is still Jiwoo's brother, two he is ZICO for heavens sake...and three, after tonight I dind't think he felt for me anymore...if he had in the first place.
How can someone change their emotions so quickly?
 
I grabbed my phone and stared at it, wondering if I should text him or not...I sighed, who was I fooling I had to text him.
 
To Seunghyun
hey, thanks for what you did for me.
Best pretend you don't know anything though.
I am with my brother, did you see the picture i sent you?
Are you okay?
from Yujin
 
I clicked send and wondered if he was awake, probably not, we hadn't slept well the night before...we seemed to be fighting each other, trying to grab space and covers from each other.
I closed my eyes and felt my phone vibrate, surprised I opened the message.
 
To Yujin
I was planning on acting innocent anyway.
No need to worry.
The picture...it was....Interesting.
May I use it to keep your brother from humping my leg?
Im fine I guess,
it's odd without you girls here.
Seungri is going crazy., like a dog pining for his owner.
You should come back soon.
I need you to tidy my room..
From y Eyebrows
 
I stifled a laugh, he was acting so macho but I bet he was missing us really...plus I could totally imagine poor Seungri freaking out right about now.
 
To FAKE eyebrows
I am not worried about you.
You can use it if you wish, but try to be nice, he is a huge fan.
Why do you guess your fine? can you not tell?
Poor Seungri, he really likes woo.
Do you really want me back to clean your underwear?
Why don't you just tell me you miss me.
Tidy it yourself OPPA
From the girl you miss
 
I waited a few minutes and he replied quickly.
 
To MY slave
I am always nice, but you are insolent.
I am great, awesome as always. OK?
You managed to figure out he likes her, well done.
Yes, I heard your good with underwear.
I miss you...cleaning in that outfit.
Your going to get it when you get back.
Night
From The iest man alive
 
I smiled, yeah right, I was no longer afraid of Seunghyun, he wouldn't hurt me...he might try to seduce me...or make me clean something gross....but he wouldn't hurt me.
I yawned and closed my eyes, hoping sleep would slip over me soon.
 
Jiwoo POV
 
I heard my phone go off.  I strained my arm reaching for it.  All I could feel was skin.  I pushed myself away from whoever was next to me.  Was I sleeping in Seungri's bed again?  I felt confused until a light came on.  I saw Minhyuk was next to me and remembered I had fallen asleep here.
 
"Jiwoo, it's me," he said.  His voice was a little scratchy and I realized that I wanted to kiss him again.  What was I thinking?  
 
"Do you know where my phone is?" I asked him.  He nodded.
 
"Could you hand it to me?" I asked since he was not being forthcoming.
 
"Maybe," he said.  I rolled my eyes.  Two could play at this game.
 
"Fine, what do you want?" I asked.  He grinned.  I waited for him to speak his terms.  
 
"Call me oppa," he said.  I stared at him.
 
"You want me to call you oppa?" I asked.  He nodded.  
 
"Oppa," I hesitated.  He reached his hand out and picked up my phone.  I saw him holding it out of my reach.
 
"Oppa, please give me my phone," I said not knowing why he wanted me to call him that.  
 
"Aish, will you hand me my phone?" I said angry.  
 
"Sorry, here it is," he said handing it over.  I sighed leaning back to check my messages.  I saw that I had a lot of missed calls from Seungri and a few other numbers I assumed were part of Big Bang.  Then, I saw I had a text from Yu.  I braced myself before I opened it and saw a picture of my brother kissing P.O.  
 
"What the hell?" I said out loud.  I showed Minhyuk and he lost it.  He was laughing and hysterical in a matter of seconds.
 
"Yujin made him sleep with them because I was here with you.  He had a fit," he said.  Minhyuk seemed annoyed by my brother not wanting him to share a bed with me.  I didn't entirely think it was funny because I knew he meant well, but I would have told him to back down if I'd been awake.
 
"He thinks he can protect me," I said.  I had to admit my little brother still surprised me with his display of protecting my innocence.  
 
"He can but so can I," Minhyuk said.  He leaned closer and pressed his lips to my forehead.   I was completely still.  I had not expected that and I didn't know what I wanted to happen between the two of us.  I felt him slide closer to me and his fingers holding mine.  I pulled my fingers free because I couldn't deal with my pounding heartbeat.  I didn't have an answer right now and I didn't want to take a wrong step when we both knew my brother was in the middle whether we wanted him there or not.
 
"Minhyuk, I-" I started to say.
 
"Just sleep, ok? I'm sorry I brought it up.  I know this isn't a great time," he said.  He rolled over and I did the same trying to sleep.