We Need A Bigger Bed

Did You Hear That Bang?

Jiwoo POV

I stared at TOP.  He seemed to be hiding some vital piece of information.  I didn't know if I should ask him or not.  It might be something important to know but it may just be horrifying.  In both cases, I wasn't sure it was right that I left that with him to bear on his own.  I listened to him and I could sense his unease.  It was worse than he was letting on but I wasn't sure how it could be a simple situation with so much blood.  

He asked me if she loved him. He seemed disappointed before I could even answer.  I suppose no one had bothered to inform him. I wasn't entirely certain why he would care with him being gay and all.  Maybe he felt uncomfortable around Kikwang's ex?  Was he jealous of Yujin?  It's true that she had first dibs, but I was fairly certain he didn't need to worry about that claim.  If Kikwang swung back the other way, then it would be beyond his control.  

"Yes.  I just found out.  I have been extra dense.  I didn't know my best friend was in love or that you were gay.  Lots of things I don't know," I chuckled.  He went pale.  Oops.  I needed to be more careful about using the term gay.  He probably didn't want to come out of the closet yet.   Poor Kikwang.  He was so young and vibrant he'd have a hard time with his older more cautious boyfriend. It would be a long road ahead of the two idols to figure out how to live with their relationship.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to let it slip.  You haven't come out yet, I promise to be more careful.  Your secret is safe with me.  I'll cover for you if you want to sneak out to meet up with your boyfriend," I whispered conspiratorially.  He didn't respond and I took his silence as shyness.  He was probably still getting used to having a much younger boyfriend.  I didn't blame him.  Kikwang was definitely what most people would consider hot stuff.  

I patted him on the back as I left the room.  He would learn to be comfortable with himself.  I would see to it that no one said a bad word against him and his lifestyle.  Seungri would probably be the best person to tell first.  Or maybe Daesung? He seemed really open and mature.  Seungri would be hurt though if he found out last.  He definitely was closer to his hyung.  Then again, maybe he already knew about it?  I mean, they were probably closer than some of the others sharing a name and all.  

I saw Seungri coming into the living room from upstairs.  He must have noticed that I wasn't with Yu at the moment.  He came closer and I let him wrap me up in a hug.  Was there a good way to ask him if he knew his hyung was gay?  No, I shouldn't ask right now.  There was too much going on already.  I shouldn't stress him out over more critical information.  

Seungri POV

I had been shooed out.  Not that I wanted to stick around for bath time.  Hyung seemed upset though, but I knew to leave him alone.  He thought he was sneaky by staying quiet but those eyebrows were like talking billboards alerting us all to the slightest twitch in his facial expressions.  He didn't even realize it, but it was best not to point out his feelings to him. He didn't like being forced to share.  I decided the best thing I could do was find some comfortable clothes and find some clean sheets.  I threw in some loads of laundry and hoped that I'd gone the soap to water ratio right.  We were still without our household helpers.  So, clean clothes were a bonus in our current state.

I went back into my room to clean up.  Maybe Jiwoo would notice and feel more at ease.  I didn't know how else to be helpful as she was behind that closed door.  I thought about calling a doctor, but wasn't sure we could keep it under wraps from the company.  They'd find out most likely and then Jiwoo could be taken away from me.  I sighed.  Scandals affected more than just one of us.  We relied upon each other to keep it all balanced.  

I heard laughter and assumed that the coast was clear.  Venturing out of my room, I peered down the hallway to see Yujin with Youngbae.  They seemed to be alone so I went in search of Jiwoo.  She was downstairs and I embraced her feeling the sag in her shoulders.  She had been worried and I understood why.  First something had happened to her, and now Yujin was the victim.  Only Yujin had horrifying memories, rather than a blank spot.  I didn't know which situation was worse.  Either way I felt we were responsible for putting them in this situation.  

I guided her towards the sofa.  She plopped down and allowed me to hold her in my lap.  I snuck in a kiss before we were interrupted by the arrival of YuBae? I wasn't sure how to call them.  They joined us in the living room and I knew my hopes of some alone time were dashed.  Not that I had expected much with Jiwoo seeming near tears at the sight of her friend.  

"Are you hungry?" she asked.  Yujin turned suddenly.  I was startled by her speed as if she were part cobra.  

"Yes! Can we have--" Yujin started to say.

"Fried chicken!" they said together, before bursting into a fit of giggles.  Hyung only gave me a look that said he had no way to stop this and at least they weren't crying.  I nodded knowing this was good news.  

"Don't worry.  It'll be here soon. I placed the order a while ago," Jiwoo said.  

"What about the doughnuts?" Yujin asked.  At the sound of the word doughnuts hyung appeared from the kitchen.  

"Did someone bring doughnuts?" the caterpillar faced monster asked.  I shuddered.  Doughnuts nearly beat bananas in his list of favorite foods.  If there were banana doughnuts, then I think he'd gorge himself until death and be the happiest person I knew.  

"No.  There are no doughnuts here!" Youngbae stated.  He glared at hyung thinking to quiet him down, but the idea and allure of doughnuts was out.  Jiwoo sighed and I felt her stir.  I tried to hold her down, but she kissed me on the cheek.  

"Sorry, it seems I have to go make doughnuts," she said.  I pouted at her, but it got me nothing.  

"You can help me if you want..." she said.  I got up from the couch leaving the gooey couple with hyung.  When we got into the kitchen, I realized that Jiwoo had actually meant help.  As she had already started pulling out the ingredients.  She wanted me to help measure things until I kept mixing up the spoons.  She seemed ready to tell me to leave, so I just latched on to her waist from behind.  My chin rested in the crook of her shoulder and she leaned against me.  She kept me from asking questions by popping samples into my mouth.  After what felt like mere moments, the doughnuts were finished and we had to go back out to join the rest.  When we got there, Daesung and GD had returned.  They were slumped into the couch as well and they'd the TV projector and were watching some drama. 

GD POV

I had briefly explained the situation to Daesung after finding him hiding away....he was turning into such a recluse lately. He obeyed my wishes and we rushed home pretty quick, I was worried about Yujin. Even though it sounded weird in my own head...worried about her? I had been a jack to her, but she had turned into a surprisingly perfect companion for my mini adventures.

As I got in the door and walked into the front room, the first thing I notice was Yujin...of course. I feel happier to see her clean and looking more human than that odd robotic person an hour ago.
"Yu" I smiled nervously at her and she got off the couch, and gave me a hug...like I needed comforting and not her. It felt weird but nice at the same time...like being hugged by your favorite sister.
I pulled my arms around her and hugged her back "Yu?" I whispered into her ear so no one could hear me.
She made an 'mm' noise in response.
"That t-shirt is ing awful" She snorted in my ear and I tried to refrain my laughing....she looked so dopey in that couple t-shirt...only Bae would do something that ridiculous and then make a girl wear it. Sheesh, did he realize Yujin was a fashionista like me?
"Ooooh YU!" I started out loud "You seem cold, here let me give you my jumper to keep you warm! Tsk Youngbae, you think you would give your girlfriend more clothes to wear...she still has wet hair! Do you want to make her ill?" Youngbae's face turned crimson and he grumbled in awkwardness, not only had I called Yujin his girlfriend, his first EVER! I had insulted him as a decent boyfriend....so I could tell he was feeling unsure of what to say.
I grinned and put my jumper on Yu, doing my best to pretend I didn't notice the glaring bruises on her skin already forming. I saw hyung looking and his face was neutral....but the way he swallowed told me he not loved Yujin still; he was upset she had been hurt.
His eyebrows made him an open book.

Yujin mouthed thank you at me and I smiled, I knew she loved Bae but wearing a couple shirt was not her thing....even though the whole thing between them was utterly adorable.....OH MY GOD WHAT AM I THINKING?!
I shook myself and sat down on the other side of Yujin, I knew she wasn't herself by the way she clung to Bae like there would not be a tomorrow. His arm was flung around her and he was playing with her hair.....I had never seen my best friend so utterly relaxed....it was like looking at a different man....it was creepy.  "Daesung, put on a film or something" I flicked a hand in Dae's direction and he got off the seat and went to find something to put on.
I saw Jiwoo and Seungri come from the kitchen and I noted the plate of freshly baked goods....was that doughnuts? Oh dear.
Hyung already had smelled them, his nose was wiggling back and forth and he got up so quickly I thought he was gonna mug Jiwoo.
He instantly stole one and I opened my mouth to shout at him but he stopped....he was staring at the doughnut with a weird look on his face.
He turned around and walked over to us, and I nearly gasped when I saw him hand the doughnut to Yujin....his face was pained but he did it...
Hooo, hyung really liked Yujin for sure. I guess Bae knew it as his hand clenched into a fist for a second before releasing it as Yujin ripped the doughnut in half and fed him....aish she was so girly over him. She relaxed him instantly though, her show of love for him made him feel secure about her being his woman....so I had to wonder if she knew how to play to his moods.
I noted hyung had taken two doughnuts for himself before sitting back down again though....he would be making sure he got last dibs on his favorite food....but I was going to make sure Yujin got it....he couldn't argue with me and it would be funny to watch him get pissed off.

There was a loud bang on the door and everyone jumped in fright, "Who is that?" Yujin started to shake and nearly crawled back on to Bae's lap...she was so scared and my chest was painful at the thought of what could have happened to her.
"It's probably the delivery guy." Jiwoo chirped and I sighed in relief.
"I'll get it" I jumped up and headed to the door.

I didn't bother looking through the peep-hole, I just unlocked the door and was about to open it when it burst open making me fly right on my .
I yelled in pain, but was completely ignored as the figure hurried past me into the lounge.
I got up quickly in order to follow him and grab him before he got near Yujin...was this the guy that hurt her?

TOP POV

'I love doughnuts, I can't deny it, they so tasty, I need to fry it...' hmm the first verse of my doughnut song was hard work....I wanted to make a rap dedicated to them and their perfect, perfectness....
I had finished my two donuts and was eyeing the plate for more....I hope Yu didn't want the last one. I would fight anyone for it...anyone but her.
I was unhappy with the situation....Youngbae had my future wife...but I didn't think it was over for me. Surely they were just experiencing the joys of first love.....I could still be with her one day.

There was a yell from the hallway which sounded like Ji, and everyone except Yujin stood up, there was a sudden tension in the air as a hooded figure stormed into the front-room.
He was big but I could take him and I went forward to throw him out and then call security, but was shocked to discover that I was pushed away like I was nothing.
"YUJIN!" the voice boomed and I blinked in shock....it couldn't be...

Yujin POV

I thought it was Yunho come to get me...maybe kill me, I didn't know but I felt such fear as Bae stood up hiding me from the hooded figure who had managed to push away the biggest guy in the room with ease.
"YUJIN!" the voice was deep but I felt an instant recognition...
I stood up shakily and peered around Youngbae and the figure saw me and hissed.
He came towards me, throwing Bae out of the way like a rag-doll before engulfing me in his arms.

"Who did this to you noona?" I stayed quiet from shock; it was a rare occasion to see my dongsaeng furious beyond reason.
I didn't even know why he was here.
Everyone saw Jihoon as playful, stupid and idiotically happy....but we shared one trait...our anger and odd strength when deeply aggravated.
"Jihoon....you’re squashing me" I choked and he let go slowly, his eyes going over my face. He was really mad all right.
I pulled off the hood, so people realised it was him and not some weird crazy attacker.
"Who did this noona...tell me!" he was serious about wanting answers and I gulped.

"Your sister was attacked by Yunho......" I closed my eyes as the memories flooded back at the name, there were some gasps and murmurs around the room at Seunghyun's words.
"As in DBSK Yunho?" I heard Ji's voice sounding shocked but all I could see was his face feel the pain of my wrists.
"I'm going to kill him" Jihoon was serious, and it scared me.
"You don't need too, I sorted it out" Seunghyun's voice sounded weird and I shook my head slightly.
I felt sick and shaky and Jihoon's voice was sounding far away.
Then suddenly "Yujin" I opened my eyes and stared into his warm eyes, his arms were around me and I felt safe again.
"Youngbae..." I smiled and pushed myself closer to him; he led me back to the couch and allowed me to curl into his lap once again. Him being with me brought me comfort and I felt better back in his arms.

There was some hushed talking in the room, I didn't care, and I just buried my face into Youngbae's neck and played with his white hair.
"Noona?" I turned and saw Jihoon kneelt in front of me, his aura had returned to normal and I smiled at him. He didn't seem scary anymore...just like my little brother again.
"Yes Jihoon?" he coughed awkwardly and glanced at Youngbae who I felt tense up.
"Ugh....are you two dating now? I mean are you...ugh...girlfriend, boyfriend?" He scratched his head and looked embarrassed.
I looked at Youngbae and decided to let him answer....I knew what I wanted to hear but did he feel the same way?

Taeyang POV

I blinked.  What? The heck was this.  She wasn't answering.  Was I supposed to say this in front of her crazy brother?  I mean brothers were normally risky territory as it was, but he had been ready to rip us limb from limb about ten seconds ago.  Now, she was hanging me out to dry but it was winter! Nothing dries in the winter! It only freezes!!!!  

The silence was crisp.  The breath I took outweighed everything else in the room.  I realized it was harder to breathe because Yujin was sitting on me.  Definitely I was thinking straight.  Right.  An answer.  What should I say? We hadn't even discussed it! 

I looked at her brother and tried to judge which answer would keep me bruise free.  He was hard to read with his sparkling eyes.  Were they happy or angry? I didn't have enough data to extrapolate a result.  He hadn't tried to take Yujin away from me so I decided that I should go with my gut.

"We are partners," I said.  They both gaped at me.  What? I thought the other terms they'd used were archaic.  I was not a boy.  How preposterous? With my choco abs? And Yujin would be the mother of my children.  I just couldn't mention that quite yet.  Waiting was probably in order, until I was able to show her off to the world safely.  

"Partners?" he asked obviously uncertain of what to make of that.  I noticed that the members were holding in their laughter.  Jiwoo gave me an encouraging smile and I was afraid to turn and see Yujin's reaction.  She probably thought I was being shifty.  

"Yes, she is much more to me than you can possibly know.  She's my most important person," I said.  I hoped that phrasing would be enough for them to understand.  I didn't exactly know how to express my love yet.  It was new to me and I didn't think I had the same views as most people.  

He seemed to not want my eyes for a trophy. I considered this a victory as he stayed there albeit less bouncy than when he had followed hyung around.  I tried to look appealing and not afraid of his vibrancy.  I wasn't sure I could handle Yujin's dongsaeng hanging off me in a cutesy way with his man-child status. I felt like he was Seungri reverted back a decade...the thought was disturbing.  No filters and utter joy at being allowed to sing all the time.  

Seungri seemed quite pleased with himself having latched onto Jiwoo.  I smiled sweetly at him.  I knew his day would come when he would flinch under the scrutiny of her brother.  Zico seemed a lot more intimidating than P.O.  I wasn't sure I'd ever seen Zico smile.  He was certainly a younger version of hyung although I doubted he obsessed over bananas.  

Yujin hadn't entirely pushed me away from her or said anything to express her anger. I looked over at her finally hoping to see a loving expression and not one that meant I had a punishment coming.  She was beaming at her brother.  The tension released and I felt my shoulders relax.  I brushed some hair away from her face.  She stopped to regard me with her warm eyes which made me want to pause time.  I was disappointed that everyone else was here after she'd finally said she loved me, but I knew that tonight she needed to be around people.  I was grateful that there was more than one person to look after her with me.  

Daesung POV 

I felt the urge to leave, but our leader kept me in check.  I knew that tonight I couldn't get away to work on my music.  There was nothing to be done but to build the atmosphere.

"Hyung, I think we should all sleep down here," I suggested.  Jiyong looked at me lazily before nodding in approval.  I smiled and grabbed Seunghyun hyung to help me. 

"Come on hyung, we should bring down the mattresses..." I said to him. He seemed uncertain of parting with the plate of doughnuts which he had sneakily gotten his hands on while we all waited for Youngbae to profess his love for Yujin.  Honestly, I was disappointed that he was so wimpy about it. I mean really, they'd only been together for nearly a month and they were just pretending they were a couple? I had them pegged a long time ago but they were both immature.  They were lucky that no one else had noticed or they would have been in trouble with their pride.  They had barely managed to acknowledge their own feelings and now that they had they were barely showing them.  I had the perfect song picked out for Youngbae about confessing after you already knew you loved each other.  

Hyung seemed more pouty than usual.  I wondered if he had only just found out about the two of them.  I had no idea what he was thinking.  He was the one who had lost out because he was unable to admit his attraction to anyone.  That and he would need a really strong relationship before he ever took his shirt off in front of a woman much less all of his clothes.  Yujin was not suited for him because he needed much more care than she could provide him.  I patted him on the back and gently massaged his shoulders.  I could just reach as he walked up the stairs without standing on my toes.  He made a sound that I assumed was near to purring and I wondered if he was still in the middle of chewing a doughnut.  

He helped me pull the mattresses of a few of the beds.  He grinned as we had the first one in place to take down the stairs.  Before I could stop him, he was sitting on the mattress and rocked it forward over the edge and rode it down the stairs.  The noise shocked everyone.  I was worried that everyone else would want to do it, but he landed with a loud crash at the bottom.  He seemed mostly unhurt, but he got up rubbing his .  One of his eyebrows had slid out of place during impact.  The other was stuck onto the mattress.  

"YAH! What are you doing to my sheets?" Jiyong screeched.  He didn't apologize and merely got up and stood the mattress on its side.  He pushed it at Jiyong who had to stop yelling to catch it or be squashed.  Then he darted back up the stairs to where I was pulling another mattress down the hall.  He seemed happy with the result of our leader being angry.  I couldn't say anything against him as he pulled out of his gloomy mood.  I'd been afraid that he would fight with Youngbae over Yujin, but maybe he'd met someone else? It certainly seemed as if he'd been happier in the recent days.  Also, was he wearing lip gloss at home? Most suspicious indeed.  I made a mental note to ask Jiyong later if he knew who it was.

PO POV

I couldn't actually tell how I felt about Taeyang's speech....what was that? He sounded like he was doing a sonnet....I felt embarrassed for my noona, but I am sure she knew what she was doing. I couldn't deny that I was saddened my hyung might not be my future brother...he was so perfect while Taeyang seemed so...so...vanilla in comparison.
Aish...but if noona loved Taeyang then I too most love him....for now. Hopefully I could persuade big hyung to work on noona and maybe he could spirit her away....damn I loved that movie.

There was a loud crash and I stood up quickly, staring at the prone form of hyung on a mattress.....he rolled off gracefully, rubbing his perfect bottom. Then he picked up the mattress single-handedly and threw at GD who had been near tears about his sheets.
I thought Jaehyo was bad...
Big hyung run back up the stairs before I got to really focus on what was going on, but I saw GD struggling with the memory foam mattress and went over to give him a hand.
"Thanks" I nodded at GD's words and we shifted the mattress onto the floor, letting it go so it slapped on to the ground.

I was about to mention something to noona but I noticed a huge black furry bug glaring at me from the white of the mattress!
"HOLY- WHAT THE F!" GD groaned as I tried to step away from the monstrous thing, I think I might have stepped on his foot but my eyes would not, COULD NOT leave the bug....Oh My God it was so creepy, ew ew ew!
Noona laughed at my fear, this was not the first time of course, "Jihoon, are you trying to get away from that?" She pointed to the hairy creature, its jaws widening as if to engulf me!
I said nothing, silence was safer....it might jump in my mouth.
I hear Yujin sigh, then there was movement before I saw her hand move to the hell spawn and pick it up....I squealed "Put it down noona!"
"Aish, Jihoon...it's just a fake eyebrow..." She wiggled it a little and then slapped it on her face over her own eyebrows.

To say I felt shocked was....well...too small of a word.
Whose eyebrow was it? I stared around at the possible criminals.
Taeyang, who was the first suspect, seemed to have both eyebrows....hmm. I looked at Seungri and he too had his eyebrows in place, in fact he was wiggling them at Jiwoo noona....oh Zico was going to spit nails at this.
I looked at GD who had hold of the eyebrow and was looking smugly at me....it wasn't his, he had perfect girly eyebrows.
I could only assume it was Daesung, the man wore huge fake brows? Why?
I noticed Big hyung appear once again, he once again slid a mattress into the lounge and quirked an eye---
No....no...It can't be...

GD POV

I watched in smug silence as hyung revealed his true nature to Yujin's little brother...he was the eyebrow-less wonder.
PO's mouth hung open and I saw his world shatter as he pointed in horror at hyung's face.
Hyung himself suddenly look concerned and confused...until I casually waved his eyebrow around enough to catch his attention.
Hyung gasped and covered his pathetic non-brows with his hands, a strange silence enveloped as PO seemed to look broken hearted...oh could this get any better?
"Jihoon...I can explain..." I kept the laughing at bay, hoping to hear his pathetic excuse....I wonder if he would use stress...or a fire...he had so many 'fake reasons' for his 'fake eyebrows'.
Jihoon closed his mouth and gave hyung a glare, like a woman who had just caught her husband cheating....ooo this was an epic moment!
"I trusted you!" His eyes went watery and I was dying to rub hyung's face in breaking the heart of his biggest fan....and ruining his chances with Yujin forever of course.
"I need to be alone..." Jihoon turned away dramatically and semi-ran off....beautiful...10 out of 10!
The silence continued and I felt warm as I turned to hyung "You’re a real bastard hyung....how could you break his heart?" I batted my eyelashes and looked sadly at him. He scowled but it was ineffective without eyebrows and I bathed in my victory. He turned away and stalked off, I decided to pay him once last insult "Hyung, you need to buy your own lip gloss! I didn't know you had a thing for cherry flavored lip salve!"
There was a strangled cry and then silence....I walked quickly into the kitchen to laugh my off.

Yujin POV

Cherry flavored? Huh...that was Kikwang's favorite flavor too....he must really like my ex to use the same flavor. How romantic.
I gave a knowing nod to Jiwoo and she nodded back, she knew the same info as me but was keeping it on the down low.
I would have to go see to Jihoon I suppose, but he was being an over dramatic baby and Youngbae was running his fingers along the skin on my back in a soothing manner...he was so warm and comfortable. I was one woman and couldn't resist any form of , and I snuggled closer to him and felt myself purr at his ministrations.

Jiwoo POV

Yujin didn't blink.  She merely formed back into the mass I was starting to think of as YuBae.  They hadn't exactly connected at the hip, but they'd certainly grown comfortable with showing their affection for each other.  I doubted they would be able to survive a separation at this point of more than a few hours.  I wondered how they would handle keeping their relationship a secret.  Would the Pyos be accepting of Youngbae?   In a matter of hours, I already thought of them as inseparable.  I sighed.  Seungri shifted sensing my change in mood.  

"I'll be right back," I said to him.  He nodded and let me go.  I followed after P.O.  He had gone downstairs and I heard strange noises.  I found him in one of the giant closets. He was muttering something to himself and I wondered why he had been so disappointed. 

"Yah, Jihoon.  Are you alright?" I asked hesitating in the doorway.  He turned around and I gasped.  

"Jihoon? You are laughing?" I asked utterly surprised.  I had thought him disappointed.

"Oh, noona.  They're not real," he sputtered.  I nodded at him.  He was bent over trying to catch his breath.

"I know.  They're a bit much," I said smiling at him.  He returned my smile as he straightened upwards.

"So, you're not upset?" I asked checking.

"No.  He's an idol too.  Not everything we do is glamorous or appealing.  You know that sometimes we have to power through our conditions.  It's just none of us have fake hair," he said biting his lip.  

"Are you sure about that? I could have sworn that was a wig!" I said reaching up to tug on his hair.  The two of us playfully fighting before he had my hands trapped.  The tides had turned.  He was no longer the little maknae that Yujin and I would take turns tickling.  He was able to hold me in place with one hand.  I had to pour on the aegyo for hope of release.  Before he could take his revenge, my pocket rang.  

"Ah, hold on.  That's my parents!" I whined.  He let go instantly, well enough that I could answer my phone.

"Hi," I said.  My mother on the other end slow to respond as usual.  As if she'd called on purpose but would take her time saying what she wanted to say.

"Oh, Jiwoo.  Are you doing well? Did you get the flowers that I sent you?" she asked.  My eyes went wide.  

"Oh, the flowers? Yes, you want me to use them during our dinner?" I asked.  I heard her chuckle.

"As usual, you are right.  Only, we've spoken to the Pyos and they'll be coming too.  We'll see you tomorrow night," she said.  

"Yah, let go of me," I squealed as Jihoon tickled me evilly.  

"Who is that you're speaking with?" she asked.  I glared at him. 

"Ah, Jihoon is with me," I said.  I heard a pause on the other end.

"Really, well, then I want to speak to your brother too.  Put him on," she said.  I glared at Jihoon.  

"He's not here," I said.  She seemed to be interested in this tidbit of information.

"Jihoon came to visit, but Jiho didn't.  You tell Yujin that we miss her," she said unexpectedly.  

"I will tell her," I said trying to get Jihoon to leave me alone.  

"Good.  So, tomorrow at seven? Would you like me to bring anything?" she asked.  

"Yah, are you crazy? Stop it," I hissed trying to keep in the laughter as I was tickled.  Aish, this guy was taking advantage of my inability to hang up the phone.

"Are you busy maybe I should talk to Yujin instead," she suggested.  I tried to keep distance between me and Jihoon but years of not being able to fight back had made him vengeful.

"Ah, no.  She's not here right now.  What else did you want to know?" I asked pained from silently laughing hard.  The burn spreading through my chest.  I wanted to stop laughing but I couldn't. 

"No.  I'm happy for the two of you," she said.  I was confused. 

"Thank you?" was all I could think to say wondering why she was happy for me and Yujin.  I had trouble focusing as I had to switch hands holding the phone to try to get Jihoon to back off.  

"Maybe the Pyos will agree you don't need a matseon after all," she said.  I frowned.

"Matseon? Uh, I don't really think I should go on one," I said to her.  I was pretty sure Seungri would flip out if I did.  

"Matseon? Jiwoo you're getting married?" Jihoon was saying.  

"I understand.  We'll talk about it tomorrow.  Make sure that your brother knows the time change.  Goodbye," she said ending the call.  I stared at the phone.

I felt like I had missed something vital.  

"Jihoon, please.  Stop," I pleaded.  He relented before he pinched my cheeks, because apparently I wasn't having enough trouble breathing on my own.  

"Noona, did you know you were getting married?" he asked teasingly.  I glared at him.

"Yah! Jihoon.  You know you have to help Yu with your parents," I said.  He sighed his face scrunching. 

"Do you not like Youngbae?" I asked him.  He shrugged.  

"I don't know if your parents will like him or not," I said, "So, you'll meet us at our place tomorrow at six? I'll need extra help cooking."   

"I will help you," Seungri said appearing in view.  He seemed a little angry.  

"What? Yah, you can't just meet my parents.  There's something else I have to discuss with them," I said willing him to let it go.  

"Jiwoo, I heard you talking about getting married.  Don't you think you should tell them about us," he said coming closer.  I felt lightheaded. I didn't know if it was from the tickling or the look Seungri was giving me like he didn't want to live without me.  

"It's not that simple.  If it was, then you'd tell your fans about us," I said.  He frowned knowing I had a point.  

"When are you going to tell Jiho?" Jihoon prodded me literally from behind.  I turned around to get out of his reach and Seungri naturally wrapped his arms around my waist to keep me from falling.  

"Are you ok?" he said softly.  I nodded and felt self-conscious as he kissed my cheek with Jihoon watching.  I knew he wouldn't let that go so easily.  Jiho was bound to hate anyone that I dated.  Seungri didn't exactly have the best reputation and I haven't had a chance to talk to him about it.  I knew he was great but my family wouldn't think so much in the way that Yujin would have trouble with Youngbae.  

"Don't think I approve of either of your boyfriends," Jihoon said.  I looked at him nervous.  

"Jihoon, you know if you help us it's the usual deal," I said to him.  He pretended he wasn't interested in my offer.

"Well, if it comes to that, then it has to be triple the usual," he said.  

"Agreed. Do you want to shake on it?" I asked.  He stuck out his hand before backing up a half step.

"A whole month or thirty-one days," he laid out the terms.  I nodded.

"Agreed.  We have a deal," I said.  He grinned and we shook heartily.  

"What did you just agree to?" Seungri asked worried.  I rolled my eyes.

"Jihoon and I have an arrangement.  When I need his help, I manage my dongsaeng.  When he needs my help, he manages Yu or...well, that's it," I said hoping he wouldn't notice my slip.  Seungri regarded me carefully from the side.  

"Or what?" he wanted to know.  I swallowed trying to calm myself.  

"Or, I help her get rid of guys," Jihoon said.  I nodded not wanting to go into detail.

"What does that mean?" Seungri wanted to know.  

"Noona and I pretend to date," Jihoon explained.  I felt like punching him but that would draw more attention to us.  I sent him a withering glare.

"What? Since when?" Seungri asked.  I turned to look at him easy to do since he'd let go of me.

"Seunghyun, it doesn't matter.  We're together now and you have nothing to worry about.  Jihoon is practically related to me," I said.  He didn't seem convinced and I hoped Jihoon wasn't doing anything to sabotage me.  I did not need him knowing about the details.  There was a reason Jiho and his friends had gone to clubs with us.  Sometimes we needed the extra help to get rid of unwanted suitors.  Although, Yujin hadn't needed the same help I had.  She was much more capable of shaking off men or she had been already attached to one.  She just knew herself a little better and was able to manipulate guys with ease.  

First, I needed to get rid of Jihoon.  I wished he would go easily, but I knew I would have a hard time of getting rid of him.  He was exactly like Jiho wanting to protect me from nonexistent threats.

"Jihoon, are you sure you don't need to call your manager?" I asked.  He laughed knowing my tactics.

"No, I'm fine.  I'm worried about this hyung who didn't know about us," he said.  I was going to punch him so hard for this.  He was purposely drawing this out.  Why was he torturing me?  I glared at him knowing that staying here would only prolong my suffering.  

"Come on Seunghyun, I think we need to talk," I said.  Jihoon whistled.  I held in my glared this time.

"Noona, you know I'll wait for you," Jihoon crooned.  I gaped at him.  What was he thinking? He grinned as he left happy that he had disrupted any chance of Seungri and I being close.  

"Yah, you aren't seriously going to believe him?!" I asked in a panic.  Seungri cast a glance at the empty doorway.  

"Jiwoo, if you say there's nothing, and then I believe you," he said.  I smiled feeling relieved.  

"Thank you," I said reaching up to wrap my arms around him.  He didn't let me kiss him on the lips angling away.  

"As long as you let me come to your dinner tomorrow," he said.  I couldn't believe him. 

"Seunghyun, you don't understand.  It's not that I don't want to introduce you, but I have to get them agree to letting me sing first," I told him.  He pressed me tightly against him.  

"We can do it together," he said.  

"No. Not tomorrow.  It's too soon.  It won't be a proper introduction and my parents are extremely traditional," I said.  He knew that I was right, but he seemed more concerned with the fact that we were finally alone.  

Taeyang POV

I watched the maknae follow after Jiwoo.  He'd been wary of being alone with us.  Yujin was half asleep, but I think he was more concerned about Jihoon.  I didn't blame him entirely.  It's not like the kid wasn't attractive and he didn't know exactly where he stood with her.   I know he'd have told us all otherwise.  We'd be hearing about how he wanted to tell the fans.  He wouldn't be able to hide his relationship for long.  I still didn't want to leave Yujin alone with anyone male.  Although, my fears hadn't been strong enough to prepare me for this.  I never expected she'd be attacked.  

I'd be out trying to kill Yunho right now if it weren't for her.  She kept me from doing anything that would prevent me from staying by her side.  There was nowhere else I wanted to be.  I would give up everything for her.  I might have to from what I could gather about her family but I would do it without hesitation.  I had to wait for her to agree to the circumstances, but I already knew that I'd found my wife.  She dozed peacefully now as I continuously drew circles on her back.  

Hyung and Daesung had come down to arrange the beds.  I didn't know if I could trust them all together with hyung and Jiyong fighting.  The two of them were forever out to top the other.  This time around it seemed hyung was at a disadvantage with his vanity at stake.  I didn't know how much it would affect him to lose a fan as ardent as Jihoon.   

"Are you going to sleep in the middle?" Daesung asked.  I shrugged.  I didn't mind.  Moving Yujin now was impossible.  No way was I going to wake her up.  She may have nightmares again and I wanted her to get as much sleep as possible.  She was going to be her own worst enemy for a little while and I wanted her to heal faster. If the bruises went away, then she'd feel more herself.  

"I think we're going to need a bigger bed," I said from my spot on the couch.  They only had two mattresses and there were now eight of us.  No one wanted to be too close to hyung.  He was bound to walk around.  His feet were large and that would be a nasty bruise. 

Yujin POV

I woke up when I heard another knock at the door; this one was more subtle though so I guessed there was not another angry hulk at the door.
I stretched and felt Youngbae shift beneath me...oh god was I still on him? He must have no circulation in his legs!
"Hey" he spoke quietly to me and I blushed and looked at him.
"Howdy partner" he rolled his eyes and I smiled at him...so easy to wind up.
"You okay?" I shrugged at him, he knew it was a silly question but what else can you ask a girl who had been attacked by a crazed idol.
I was feeling to warm and comfortable to really be mean to him, I leaned into his neck and kissed it softly, he stiffened a little and I sighed heavily against his skin.
He chuckled and I quickly pulled my head up to look at him....was he making fun of me?
"It tickled..." He grinned at me and his eyes went tiny, it was so cute I could resist kissing him on the lips.
I did it without thinking and then probably got a little carried away when he kissed me back.
For a fleeting moment I forgot the rest of the world and closed my eyes as we kissed his lips smooth and warm against mine. My heart was beating fast and I wondered if he felt it through my chest.

"Get a room" I pulled away from Bae and gasped, seem I had got very carried away as he too was breathing was harder than normal and had a glazed look.
I sniffed suddenly....that smell....was it?

GD POV

I went and got the door, since no one else was around or could be bothered....plus it was safer to stay away from hyung right now...who knows when the giant eyebrow gorilla would try to get his revenge.
"Ah, Chan!" I smiled as I opened the door to one of our security personnel; he smiled stiffly and handed the 5 take away bags to me.
I felt bad since it must of smelled so good to him, so I told him to take one but he declined...something about his wife and making him diet, I don't know I wasn't listening properly.
I smiled and waved him off as I closed the door...Aish I didn't want his life story.
Wondering through to the front room I glanced at what I was claiming to be my idea of a new ship... "YuBae". Whoooo were at this moment in a ugh heated kiss.
"Get a room!" I snarled as I tried to manage the FIVE...bags of food alone....where was everyone else?
I saw Yujin stiffen and turn so violently towards me I jumped...what was with her?
She left Bae's lap and I would have been thrilled she had left his embrace...had she not been stalking towards me with a glint in her eye....what was she doing?

Suddenly she lunged towards me and I held the bags up to protect my beautiful face....she had obviously gone crazy from the attack and now was out for blood.
......I felt the weight in my hands lighten and I opened my eyes to see Yujin skipping back towards the sofa with a bag in her hand.....OH....right. Chicken. Now things make sense.

Yujin POV

I wondered why Ji was freaking out when I grabbed the bag from him...maybe he wanted the chicken goodness all to himself. Well it wasn't going to happen.
I shrugged and went back to sit next to Bae who was probably grateful I hadn't sat back on his lap...poor guy would have muscle wastage in his legs if I kept sitting there....I had to be stronger than this. I was not a lap girl....or I didn't think I was.

I put the bag of chicken between Bae and I and delved in...OMO it smelled so good.
"Don't get chicken grease on my jumper!" Jiyong cried from the kitchen...jeez he had a real sixth sense where his clothes were concerned.

PO POV

Making things awkward for people was one of my specialties...and to be fair I was not happy about both my noonas being with these two Big Bang guys...could have been worse I suppose....Yujin noona could have dated one of my friends. The thought alone made me shudder, I tried to picture her kissing each member of Block B...ugh....it was gross. The worse ones were probably Kyung, Zico and Jaehyo hyung. I mean they were all bad but those three would be the death of noona. Especially Zico, he would hurt her without even realizing it...he had no idea about empathy or keeping your mouth shut.
But at least now I could have him off my back for a whole month...ahh....BLISS.
All I had to do was promote my acceptance of my noona and...Well...the guy who seemed to be part stripper.

I reached the ground floor again and smelt chicken....chicken was the 'feel good food' we Pyos naturally chose and I smiled, at least they cared enough about noona to get her chicken.
As I walked into the lounge I saw noona feeding Youngbae with aeroplane noises attached.
"Open up" She cooed as she pretended the chicken flew at him, he gave up the image of being manly and unimpressed but I could see the hidden delight in his eyes at her motherly behavior....OMG MOTHERLY??!! HE PLANNED TO MATE TO WITH MY NOONA! OVER MY DEAD BODY!

Yujin POV

I was trying to see what I could get away with from Bae...but it seemed right now the sky was the limit as he allowed me to feed him with attached noises..."Here comes the plane...nnnneeeerrroooow" I waved my hand about and he was trying not to laugh "Open up" I grinned and went in for the kill. As he opened his mouth I threw the chicken bit in and whooped in joy, proud I had not missed his mouth.

"NOONA!" There was heavy weight on me suddenly and arms slung over me, I panicked for a second and then realised it was my little big brother...
"YAAA, you jerk, you scared me!" I hissed and pushed him off me, but he smiled and pulled a cute face.
"Feed me too noona!" He clapped like a seal and I sighed and shook my head......He was jealous and obviously didn't like me being with Bae...knowing Jihoon he probably wanted me to be with Seunghyun or something weird.
I ripped off a bit chicken and made some 'broom broom' noises before throwing the meat in his mouth, he grinned and latched onto me in a giant bear hug.
I gave Bae a strained smile and he grinned and shook his head before stealing some of my chicken! "YAHH! I shouted unable to hit him as Jihoon held my arms in his killer embrace.

Jiwoo and Seungri appeared and I silently spotted Seungri's eyes flick to Jihoon and give him a look of irritation. I scowled unable to help myself; no one was allowed to show obvious dislike to my brother but me! And Jiwoo of course...
I guess he noticed me scowling at him as he suddenly looked guilty and then clung to Jiwoo...ugh, she could do better...it was cute but I dunno....didn't feel right somehow.
Then again who was I to talk? I was now so attached to Youngbae I probably would follow him everywhere if he asked....but I would never be able to give up my position at dad's company...hmm I needed to get him alone one day and explain everything. Maybe I shouldn't be with him? Would my life destroy his love for music? Was I selfish to cling to him....ugh, what was I thinking, it wasn't like I was marrying him. Hell we haven't even really gone on a date! I mentally slapped myself and plastered a smile on my face....
There was another loud thumping and a third mattress appeared, followed by a 'newly' eyebrowed Seunghyun.
I saw Jihoon shaking and sniggered, I could tell he was laughing, if he was crying he would be dead still, he only shook while trying to hide his laughter.

"Well I think we got enough bed space now!" I smiled at the people around me, suddenly feeling warm at realizing that we had all been through some weird , but somehow had found our way to bonding and almost being like a family.
"So we should work on sleeping arrangements then?" Jiyong gave an uncomfortable look at Seunghyun who stared at the 'bed' his mind seemed elsewhere.
"I can tell you thing!" Jihoon stood quickly and even Seunghyun stepped back...guess they realised he had godly strength when needed "Jiwoo is sleeping at this end here, and then it's going Noona, then ME! None of you are sleeping with my ladies!"
"Way to sound like a pimp bro!" I shook my head and sighed....I couldn't argue, I wouldn't let any girls sleep next to him either...but damn it I needed Bae.

Taeyang POV

I felt my mood burst.  Yujin would still be nearby, but I felt empty as I lay down on the other side of her brother.  He said something about wanting to keep an eye on me.  Seungri settled in next to me mumbling something about how he didn't trust this guy.  I didn't know what his problem was.  Yujin was suffering and I wanted to be near her in case she woke up scared.  I knew she had her brother and Jiwoo next to her, but I wanted to be there.  

PO POV

I made it my mission to stay awake and watch this stripper with his great abs...I didn't want him getting fruity with my noona.
I could tell they were both awake as he seemed to be staring into to space and noona was tossing and turning.
"Ouch!" I hissed as she kicked the back of my calf....I wondered if it was partly done on purpose.
"Sorry" She whispered, sounding anything but sorry.
Argh, noona needed sleep after what happened, she needed to heal mentally and physically, and she wasn't going to sleep like this.
"Are you okay?" Youngbae whispered over my head at noona, totally blanking me.
"I can't sleep....I'm scared. I miss you" She whispered back and I heard the exaggerated tone in her voice...ugh she was guilt tripping me.
"I miss you too." I couldn't believe he was doing this over my head!
What was with this couple? Did he really miss her when she was right there?
"I love you."
"I love you too noona" I cooed happily,
"I was talking to Youngbae" and I sighed....typical.

"Fine" I hissed in exaggeration, I swiftly rolled noona over me as I slid into her spot and she moved next to her...her...'partner'.
She made an odd noise of happiness and I felt her quickly move into his welcoming embrace.
"I love you too" He whispered it but I could hear it, ugh so gross.
I looked across and glared at Taeyang who was too busy ignoring me as he stared lovingly into noona's eyes....she was his cheek and he had his fingers her hair as they gazed at each other....
Maybe I was jealous.....I had never had love like that before.
I lay down next to Jiwoo and I felt her sigh in her sleep and then roll over, she cuddled into me and draped an arm over me....HO HO I wish Seungri could see this now...he would definitely get the hump.
"Mmfrp rumpf" I stared at Jiwoo who was mumbling in her sleep, aish I think she is getting closer to me.
I tried to move her away slightly but she clung tighter and slipped a leg over me....Zico had mentioned his sister sleep leeched now and then...
I guess I was stuck with her, I breathed and caught the smell of her skin and hair, mmm it was nice.
I closed my eyes and decided to let her sleep like this; it was surprisingly comfortable and familiar.