Big Bad Oppa

Did You Hear That Bang?

Jiwoo POV

"Are you crazy?" I found myself yelling.  Jihoon was trying to pin Youngbae and it obviously wasn't working out so well.  The two of them were breathing heavily and Youngbae flopped to one side after Jihoon let him go.

"Oppa, are you ok?" I asked.  

"Yes, I'm fine," Youngbae said.  Jihoon looked angrier.  He got up and stared me directly in the eyes.

"Oppa?" He spat.  I stared at him not believing him.  

"Yes.  Jihoon.  Youngbae is practically my brother-in-law.  Why do you have a problem with me having an oppa?" I asked him.  

"Aish, are you joking?" He asked.  I couldn't believe he was acting like this.  I didn't know what was up with him, but I was starting to get mad at him.  

"Sorry, we'll just be going now," I said grabbing Jihoon by the hand.  When he didn't follow me, I went behind him and pushed.  He started forward probably in surprise and I struggled to push him the few meters to my open door.  I saw Park sitting there.

"OUT," I said.  He left without a word closing the door behind him.  

"What is wrong?" I said trying not to yell.  Jihoon stared at me.  

"Well, tell me.  What is it? Do you not love me?" I asked feeling myself losing control of my emotions.  I was trying to keep it together but he wouldn't tell me.  

"Jiwoo, you know that I love you," he said.  

"Really? Because it doesn't feel like it.  I make a mistake and you make me feel awful.  You keep wanting me to be perfect.  I'm not you I am not used to having to hide my friends.  Yet, you accuse me as if I was cheating on you.  How could you say that? I thought you loved me no matter what, but you don't," I said holding back tears.  

"Woo-" he said.  I shook my head.  

"No, don't.  I tried to apologize to you and you didn't accept it.  I just can't believe you.  That you hurt me," I said.  He grabbed my arms keeping me from walking away.  

"Jihoon, let me go," I protested.  

"No.  Jiwoo.  I can't do that.  I won't," he said.  

"Let go," I said distressed.  

"I'm sorry, Jiwoo. I was wrong to say those things. I just...I was afraid that I would lose you because you deserve someone better," he said.  

"What? You think that you're not good enough for me? How do you think I feel? Everyone already loves you and there are all these unspoken rules.  I mean, I'm not even supposed to talk to my friends in public, because everyone found out.  And the fans will all hate me because I'm not good enough for you.  So, they're forcing you to marry me even though you don't want to marry me.  Because you're Pyo Jihoon and I'm me.  I don't have anything worth telling people about and you have your life all figured out while I'm just trying to keep pretending like this is how I wanted it all to turn out, when it isn't," I said.  The tears had starting falling and Jihoon kept brushing them away.  His eyes seemed watery but that could just be my own tears as he hugged me.  

"That's not true. I love you because you are amazing.  You always manage to stay positive no matter what happens.  You make me want to be better because I want to be the man you deserve," he said.  

"Jihoon, does that mean you want to marry me?" I asked wanting to hear him say it.

"Yes.  I love you, Woo Jiwoo," he said as he kissed me.  I felt fireworks going off.  

"I love you, Pyo Jihoon," I said kissing him.  It could have gone on that way forever with us proclaiming our love for each other back and forth if not for some annoying person.

"AISH.  How can you do that when I'm still in the room?  GROSS!  At least wait for me to leave first!" Jiho was complaining.  I was ready to smack him, but Jihoon held onto my waist and I decided to kiss him instead.  I heard the door slam shut as he left but I didn't care because Jihoon really loved me and wanted to marry me.  I wasn't dreaming this time.  

P.O POV

I held Jiwoo close to me...had I just proposed to her? That was not the way I had planned it....well I hadn't planned it at all.......not the words or the place anyway.
I her cheek and kissed her gently, my heart pounding.
"Jiwoo..." I whispered nervously and she looked at me curiously. "Just stay right here a minute." I stepped back from her and ran into the bedroom to search through my luggage.

I came back and smiled at her, she was so beautiful, why did I wait so long to tell her I loved her?
"Jiwoo..." I stood in front of her and kept my hands in my pocket "I have loved for you for what feels like forever, I could never imagine you feeling the same way for me. I know we haven't been together for long and we already know we are going to get married...but...."
I got down unsteadily to one knee and Jiwoo looked confused as I pulled out a pink velvet box from my pocket. I opened it so she could see the two rings inside "Will you marry me for real? Because I love you and I want us to wear these promise rings until I get you a ring you truly deserve..." I swallowed, my eyes getting moist as I waited for her reaction.

TOP POV

"Well that was intense" I stepped over to Youngbae who was sat of the floor looking dazed. "Do you plan to stay there all day?"
"Yes hyung, I thought I might build a life here on the floor of this hotel room" He snorted and easily got up.
"You could have helped hyung!" I glanced at the maknae and he lowered his eyes meekly...that’s right kiddo 'who's your daddy'.
"I have a headache and I didn't want to get involved with you and P.O.....what was that about anyway?" I looked at Youngbae who said nothing but I could tell he was upset.
"P.O thinks Jiwoo was cheating on him with Youngbae hyung...and cheating on Yujin noona in return." Seungri spoke matter of factly, obviously pleased he was not the only one in the right now.
"YAHH SHUT UP SEUNGHYUN OTHERWISE I WILL KICK YOU SO HARD YOUR ANCESTORS WILL FEEL IT!"
I yawned unbothered by his sudden aggression...curious but not bothered.

"Did you cheat on Yujin?" Youngbae spun to face me and snarled.
"Don't you dare start!" He pointed a finger at me and I shrugged. My eyes travelling to Seungri, I wondered what he was thinking...first off the woman he loved is getting married to another man after only a few days and now she might have rolled in the hay with Youngbae....ouch, he must be feeling pretty ugly right about now.
"If it's not true then why are you making such a big deal out of it? Your aggression only makes you seem guilty....oh! Do you fancy Jiwoo perhaps? Maybe you want your cake and to eat it too? Well whatever it is, you acting like this makes people wonder what you have to hide Youngbae....so maybe you do have a dirty secret hidden away. Secrets always get found out....best to tell Yujin now before she actually thinks you’re a decent person." I walked over to door while saying this; I couldn't be bothered for him to punch me with his tiny child-like fists.
"Anyway, I believe we are shopping today, so best get dressed dongsaengs!" I cooed fakely and shut the door on Youngbae's pissed off face....that guy was so easy to push. Hmm...wonder if he really did have a dirty secret though....OR MAYBE HE DID FANCY JIWOO?....
Wow that would be ironic.

Yujin POV

"So where are we going?" I smirked at Jiyong who was walking past various boutiques in Via Monte Napoleone, I could tell he was dying to get his hands on the Italian designer clothes, shoes and bags that were literally everywhere you looked.
"I have a surprise in store for you me best shopping friend" I cooed sweetly as I led the way past various shops with Jenson in tow looking like some badly camouflaged secret agent...why did he stand out so much? I glanced at him and he seemed to nonchalantly eating some weird cheesy orange snack food....something like crisps he said. Ugh they smelled.

I could tell Ji was getting agitated, he was desperate to shop but I wanted him to see the surprise I had in store and it wasn't much further.
"Close your eyes!" I grinned at him childishly and he gave me a suspicious look
"You’re not going to leave here alone are you?" I blinked at him....that was odd.
"Noooo, I am leading you somewhere...just close your eyes and take my hand!...well take my hand and then close your eyes" I sighed as he swung his arm out searching for me with his eyes closed...he was such an idiot at times.
Finally he grabbed my hand albeit with his eyes open and then I led him a few feet further before turning down a little alley and knocking on a door.
"Shall I open-"
"NO" I hissed "Not yet I will tell when you can!" I looked at Jenson who was looking around him completely uninterested in what was going...I had a feeling that even though he looked like he wasn't concentrating on the job, that in reality he knew exactly what was going on around us at all times.

The door opened and a woman stared at us before smiling "YUJIN PYO!" Her Italian accent was strong and I grinned at her,
"Maria, it’s good to see you" I had to speak in English since I spoke little Italian.
"Come in and bring this handsome man with you" I looked at Jiyong who still had his eyes closed but was grinning widely at the compliment....thankfully he didn't realise she meant Jenson.
I pushed him through and whispered for him to keep his eyes shut. He nodded and I led him through into a big area.
Maria smiled at me as she sat on a chair, filing her nails casually.
"Okay...open your eyes Ji"

GD POV

I was b with excitement as I opened my eyes; they were blurry for a brief second before I was able to see the magnificent beauty in front of me.
"Are we in heaven?" I gaped around me....all you could see was DESIGNER EVERYWHERE!
"No Ji, we are in Emporio Armani...and we have it all to ourselves!" I stared at her....who was this woman?

Yujin POV

Jiyong squealed and spun around, it was like watching a kid in a huge toy store. He pranced over to some suits and started ooo-ing and ahh-ing over which one he wanted, before running back to me and throwing his arms around me.
"I LOVE YOU YUJIN!" He grabbed my hands "How did you manage this?"
I laughed "Jiwoo and I come here often, my father owns a lot of hotels and we are well known and get VIP treatment. I called them earlier and let them know we were coming and they allowed us to have the shop to ourselves!" I couldn't stop smiling at Jiyong’s rapturous expression.
"You’re the..." His voice went croaky and he coughed "The best shopping friend EVER!" His eyes were moist with tears and I smiled.
"Let's go shopping then!" I jumped up and down and he laughed before towing me over to stare at some shoes.

Jiwoo POV

"Jihoon," I said.  I saw him kneeling before me and I couldn't describe how happy I was.  The ring box was hideous but inside was two perfect shiny rings.  

"I love you so much," I told him.  He stood up in a split second.  I kissed him back, but he was crazy if he thought this was all. I broke off the kiss.  He placed his hands on my back to keep me from leaving.  

"Jihoon, why do you have a pair of rings?" I asked him.  He kissed my forehead and I wanted to cut him some slack, but my goal was clear.

"Were you planning to propose to me?" I asked him.  His lips were on mine again and I let myself be distracted.

"Yes, because I want to marry you," he answered.  I couldn't help pulling back from him. 

"Then, I guess you'll just have to wait until then for my answer.  I love you but I'm still mad at you for implying that I would cheat on you with my brother-in-law," I said.  His mouth opened and closed like a fish as he was flustered.  I handed the box back to him hearing the snap as it closed again.  That had annoyed me the most that he would suspect me of not only breaking his heart but ruining Yu's happiness as well.  As if I would do that to Yu in a million lifetimes.  I didn't know if even I could save him if she found out what he'd done.  

"This is your punishment.  You better make it romantic," I said as I went to take a shower.  I watched him fall onto the bed in full pout mode.  If I was honest, then I'd have to say this was partly to get him back for all the tickling.  He still didn't listen when I said no.  It was extra annoying that I was starting to hate it less because he was the one doing it.  Love made me think that tickling was not so bad.  It was like my brain was rebelling against me.  

He was still draped across the bed.  The drama oozed from his pores.  Had he spent too much time with TOP?  Ignoring him, I started to dry my hair.  The cord was shorter than I was used to and I cried out in pain when it hit my neck.  

"YAH! This is your fault!" I complained clutching my neck.  He looked conflicted that I was in pain but not wanting the blame.  

"Yah, Woo.  Don't blame me for that," he said.  I bit my lip whirling around in anger.  

"Not you? Really, then who bit me?" I asked him removing my hand.  The marks were still there and I'd nearly forgotten with concealer.  The red patch of skin irritated from my shower and then the cord. I crawled towards him on the bed.  He propped himself up on his elbows.

"Please be gentle with me, or else I might not last a hundred years," I said softly.  He swallowed nervously.  I smiled reaching my hand onto his shirt.  My fingers sliding underneath the fabric and as I rested palm against his bare skin he jerked upright.  

"Woo, what are you doing?" he asked.  

"What? You don't like it?" I asked kissing the corner of his mouth.  His breathing erratic as I barely parted my lips to kiss him again.  He held me back as he got up from the bed.  I could hear the shower running already as the door locked.  I couldn't help smiling knowing I'd had that effect on him.  He needed to shower anyway if we were going shopping with the others.  No one said it had to be a warm one.  He could try his aegyo on me but his pouts were no match for my charms.  I went back to getting ready.  

Taeyang POV

I stared at Jiwoo.  She was wearing black shorts accenting her long legs while her green tank top highlighted her tanned skin.  After hyung had asked if I was interested in her, I had to make sure.  I was glad to know that maybe before I'd been interested in her like any other woman, but now only Yujin could make me look twice.  

"It's ok.  I wasn't going to say anything to Yujin," I told her.  She nodded letting the matter drop.

"You know her temper well already," she commented.  I smiled. 

"Of course.  I love her but she'd still kill me if I pissed her off," I half-joked knowing it was partly true. Although, how she would manage that on her own I had no clue since she barely withstood my punishments.  I tried not to think about that out in the open.  I didn't want to get excited and ruin my image or Jiwoo's.  

"I just wanted to apologize for him.  He and I have worked through some issues.  It's just harder for us since we grew up together.  Our relationship is more complicated," she said. I grunted in acknowledgement.  The food finally appeared and I was thrilled to crunch through toast.  Jiwoo had come down with me to breakfast.  Everyone else was on their way as well, but she'd said she wanted to talk to me.  

"I just wanted to ask if it was ok if I treated you like my real oppa," she said.  I stared at her in shock for a second before I grinned.

"Of course.  I always wanted a cute little sister.  Besides, you need a lot of help with your disguises.  I know that you and Jihoon are basically officially together, but as for dates.  Well, you're not going to always have privacy dressed like that," I told her.  She seemed to know already as she picked at her eggs.

"I know.  It'll be worse when I start singing," she said.  I knew her concerns were valid, but I didn't have a way to cheer her up.  It was hard enough to drag myself off the floor when I thought of how Yujin was home alone.  She could be doing all sorts of things without me.  Or worse the things I'd taught her without me there to enjoy them with her.  

"Don't be upset now.  Just take it one day at a time. Not every day will be bad and most of them will be like pure bliss," I told her imagining Yujin as I saw her in the morning.  Coated in sunshine and more magnificent as she rested her head on my arm.  I could go without sleep to see her in that light.  I sighed.

"Did you call her?" Jiwoo asked.  

"Yes.  I still miss her though," I said drinking my coffee.  The hot liquid made me feel more awake with each sip.  I might as well be ready to escape in case some crazy fans saw me decked out in designer clothes later.  I would need to have all my wits about me. 

"There you are," Park said walking towards us.  We'd chosen a section tucked against the wall with enough empty space for our entire group guards and all.  He slumped next to Jiwoo.

"Everything good?" he asked her.  She nodded not explaining what had happened.

"Ok.  Great.  I was not looking forward to talking to him.  As long as you're ok, then I'll leave him alone," Park said.   Jiwoo just rolled her eyes.  I wondered exactly what kind of relationship she had with Park.  It seemed almost as if he was her oppa even though I was now.  My shoulders were tense and I made myself relax them.  The toast wasn't enough carbs and I ordered some pastries.  They didn't exactly have doughnuts, but there was bound to be something nearly as tasty.  

Seungri POV

I felt vindicated as Jihoon was picking another fight.  Ok, so maybe I started the first one, but it seemed Jiwoo had the same effect.  He was crazy about her probably more than I was and so he resorted to removing all the threats.  Only it didn't work out so well when they weren't any.  In his case, I had to admit it seemed that she loved him completely.  The way she looked at him even though she was angry.  

I wanted to find someone like that for myself, but for now I was stuck sitting next to hyung.  He'd gotten smashed last night and everything was making him gag.  I swear he acted like he was three months pregnant the way he turned up his nose at certain foods.  The pastries were too sweet.  The bacon too greasy but the ice water was just right.  He munched on dry toast glaring at anyone who deigned to make conversation.  Mostly they ignored him especially Jiwoo and Jihoon. The two of them sitting apart but still focused on one another.  It was a little sickening how sweet they were.  

I made sure that I was away from them later on.  I could deal with it, just not all the time.  My tolerance was still low.  I could try to pretend it didn't affect me but I still didn't want to admit she'd found someone better.  He was better for her and I was the fool.  The one who hadn't noticed what a lousy boyfriend I'd been.  I hadn't been able to protect her from even my own members.  Yet, Jihoon was protecting her from everything. He was openly declaring his love and ready to marry her even as an idol.  He was giving her everything that she deserved.  I couldn't compete with that.  I didn't know any idols that could.  We were all afraid to take the big leap of faith and get married.  Or even date openly.  What if our careers ended? It was bad enough when we promoted new songs and they disliked our hairstyle, but to be judged based on the person you loved?  That was an opinion that could shatter careers.  

Zico POV

The nausea returned but it was from Jihoon touching my leg.  NO, not on purpose.  Not like that giant sitting across from me.  He kept shooting me seductive glares.  As if that would be enough to let him touch me.  No way in hell was that happening.  He was lucky I'd slept in noona's room or he'd have been on the floor.  I didn't care who he was, but he was not going to get away with lewdly chasing after my body with no consequences.  If I had to room with him, then I was going to be treated like a prince.  His giant ego could take the hit of rejection.  My skin certainly couldn't.  I'd need a spa day with all the extra stress of being watched.

His eyes kept staring at me.  I didn't know how to get rid of him.  I knew that noona and the maknae were going to be walking around holding hands all day.  This meant that I had to go with members of Big Bang. I doubted that I would be able to avoid him.  My predictions were too accurate as after breakfast he put his hand directly on my chest.  I stared at him at a loss for words.  I couldn't even move away from him I was so stunned.  

"Bananas?" he said.  I pushed him off finally.

"What's it to you that I use banana soap?" I bared my teeth at him.  Hopefully that would be enough to warn him off.  If he touched me again, then I'd break his wrist.  I was certainly going to need to take Park up on those supplementary self-defense lessons.  I knew we both had muscle but he had more of it.  Park could teach me how to fight off a larger attacker.  I was going to need my wits to escape his advances. 

TOP POV

I couldn't eat anything except toast; my sensitive stomach couldn't handle anything more than plain water and dry toast....why had I got drunk again? Oh yeah....because of HIM.
He had been staring at me through breakfast, his gaze full of lust and longing every time I happened to glance his way.
I felt more ill from his presence then the food surrounding me.....why did this scrawny man have to find me so y?
The only good thing going was that I had more weight on me and it could help me escape if he attempted to jump me in the night....as long as hadn't of chained me to the bed or something.

It was weird normally this type of thing wouldn't bother me, I had become accustomed to both es fawning over me for my looks....but with Zico, I just felt...icky for some reason.
I just had this weird vibe that he was constantly thinking about me...in various unclothed ways.

I tried to ignore his stares of desire, but as the food was being cleared away and the disgusting smells of grease began to dissipate, I smelt something glorious enter my nostrils....was that....BANANAS?
I stared around trying to locate the food but I couldn't spot anything yellow or anything that might contain the ambrosia within.
But I could smell it like it was right on the table....oh god, am I drooling?
I put my hand over my mouth hoping I looked thoughtful.
"Well I am ready to do some shopping!" Jiwoo smiled happily as stood up to go, I instantly saw P.O, Youngbae and Seungri stand up after her. But I remained seated for a second to let them pass...plus I was hoping Zico might move so I could pass him by without touching him and thus spurring on his affections.
However he wasn't moving, so I quickly slid the opposite way from him, he got up at the same time and slid the way as me, so we nearly collided as reached the end of the table.

Being so close to him.....I could smell the banana scent stronger than ever. In my banana fueled state, I went to stop Zico from moving but he walked into the palm of my hand....probably on purpose the ert.
"Bananas?" I didn't bother to say anything more.
"What's it to you that I use banana soap!" He scoffed at me before pushing past me...once again trying to molest me in the process.
Banana soap? He used banana soap? For me?
I stared after him....well I had to admit the idea was flattering....how sweet he would wear something I love to attract my attention. The weird thing is...it actually smelt great on him.

Seungri POV

Everyone finished eating.  It seemed we were going together after all.  The bodyguards created a loose formation around us with Park talking to Zico.  He seemed to be teaching him some attack holds.  We were walking on the sidewalk and apparently we were attracting a lot of attention.  Passersby either stared at us trying to figure out who we were or snapped pictures.  The security team seemed to scare them off for now.  They weren't in large enough numbers to be bold but I expected later word would have spread and we'd be a target.

I walked next to Youngbae hyung.  He seemed aloof but I thought he was daydreaming about Yujin.  He no longer discussed women with us as he used to do.  Now, he was silent and subdued.  Not that he'd ever been overly energetic, but now he was like a docile lamb.  He just had been left outside alone overnight and the barn door had gone missing so he waited patiently with no other options.  

The window shopping began and it was hard to watch the happy couple up ahead.  They were holding onto each other as if they were attached in three different places.  Jihoon barely watched where he was going he had his eyes glued to her.  I sighed knowing that feeling.  Jiwoo seemed not to notice this level of attachment as he leaned in to kiss her.  

Jiwoo POV

Jihoon had nearly entwined our limbs together.  I don't think I could have been closer to him if he had carried me on his back.  I'd have been embarrassed if I didn't like it so much.  Although, he might be overly affectionate knowing I was still mad at him.  He kept wanting to kiss me.  I told him not to because Seungri was here.  I didn't want to seem braggy about it.  Or worse to start them fighting again.  

He seemed to be intent on kissing me after that.  He leaned in and I tried to move out of reach, but he ended up kissing my neck.  In the same spot that he'd bit me, I winced.  

"Ow.  Jihoon that hurts," I whined pushing him away.  He seemed hurt but I had to draw the line somewhere.  Out in public it was still new to be kissing in front of everyone.  It made me feel self-conscious knowing people would be taking pictures.  I just didn't want them all to know the intimate details between us.  He didn't seem to share my concerns.  I knew he loved me, but I couldn't help wanting to ease into it.  

I led him into a shop.  Park had gotten us a ride over to the Corso Venezia.  Prada had been on my list and I heard familiar greetings.  Park had agreed we should start at the far end.  Jihoon didn't say much as I picked out clothes for myself.  The others had kept going not entirely interested.  Jiho and Park upset the staff with their choke holds.  They had to wait outside as I showed Jihoon shoes but he didn't like them.  So, I put them back.  Perhaps I would cut back on my shopping without his approval.  We continued onwards.  I picked out clothes for him at D&G where we saw TOP trying on back to back suits.  Yet, Jihoon didn't want any of them.  

As we walked down the street, I felt disappointed.  Neither of us was having fun as we'd watched all the fashionable men shop like it was going out of style.  Good thing there was a car following us around because they'd need it for their purchases alone.  I sighed loudly and Jihoon stopped.  He waited for me to say something.  

"Hoon, will you give me a piggyback ride?" I asked him.  He bent down to help me get on and then I was up high.  

"Sorry.  I just wanted to be closer to you," I said.  The other half was feeling secure with him carrying me.  

"I love you, Hoon," I whispered into his ear.  The old nickname seemed to make him happy.  We'd been close when we were little and we'd all shortened our names.  Yu had an extra letter to her Ji, but we'd decided to let her off easy. The nickname made us feel closer and I felt like one more piece had fallen into place.  Our relationship was getting more balanced and I knew it would be hard to wait with anyone other than Hoon.  The fact that I wanted to snuggle up to him on the street didn't hurt.  He made me feel like we could always snuggle in bed and I realized that I didn't want to shop at all.  I was happy just like this with the two of us.  Ok, so we weren't really alone, but as I kissed him I could pretend that we were.  

TOP POV

I couldn't help but admire all the suits in Hugo Boss, they were glorious, and these lovely shades of material with ties that suited perfectly....I was in cover-up heaven. 
I glanced around at the others and felt a little disappointed no-one was here to tell me how great I would look in these suits. I knew I would great but still, it was nice to hear other people voice my own opinions.
At least the fans would appreciate it when I came out in all my ual, suited glory.

I found a shop assistant person, and motioned at the fact that I wanted to try the suit on...since I couldn't speak their native language I thought miming the actions would be sufficient.
The female finally got what I wanted in the end, it had taken her a few minutes to stop drooling over me, and I know I am handsome but really....I am a customer and you think they would understand that service comes before pleasure.

The assistant kindly put the three suits I wished to try on in the changing room and I closed the door as she left...hmm I think I will try the Navy suit on first.....

.....I admired the cut of the suit in the mirror, I looked amazing as usual but I wanted to hear the others say so. I left the changing room and looked about for someone to admire me...I didn't care what language they spoke, I knew adoration in every language, it was all in the eyes.
The first person I saw was actually Zico, I grimaced slightly...did I really want that ert seeing me in a new suit? Well...he had used banana soap for me and he would obviously tell me I looked hot.
I walked closer to him and suddenly noticed the look of fear on his face as he was looking down at the floor...maybe he had seen a giant spider? Do they get venomous spiders, snakes or scorpions in this country?
I walked more cautiously and then I saw what Zico was freaking out about and understand why he looked like he wanted to run away.

I sighed and walked over to him, a calmly slid an arm around his shoulders and glared down at the man on his knees in front of Zico, and he was rattling on in Italian while gesturing to Zico's body and face.
He stopped as soon as he saw my awesome-ness though and I saw his face change to awe.
"NO!" I said in my demanding voice and my put my hand out as I shook my head. The Italian man frowned and opened his mouth but I smoothly led Zico away from the gigantic ert. Sheesh, male fans were the worse.

P.O POV

I had casually watched TOP hyung wonder over to Zico and felt a little jealous...what did Zico have that I didn't?
Maybe it was the fascination...Zico had a good sized collection of it too...still even though it made me realise TOP hyung was a ert, I still wanted him to only MY hyung.
I nearly gaped when hyung put his arm around my 'perfect' leader and yelled at the tailor trying to measure Zico's inner leg for a good fitting suit. Seriously...what was that about?
As they walked off together the man stood up and scratched his head in confusion, why did Zico ask for a suit to be measured if he didn't want to go through the measuring process? Zico was weird.

TOP POV

"Look, your new to the scene and I think you deserve a few words of wisdom" I pulled Zico over to pretend to stare at some shoes with me.
"I do?" He was giving me this wide-eyed look and I knew how he felt....

"Yes....I know what it feels like to be attractive to both es. It is as much a burden as it is a joy. When I was new to it I was terrified of all these man that found me y. I got erts coming out of the woodwork, men are the worst too. For some reason when they see attractive men like you and I show some skin, they think they can take advantage of us and treat us like strippers. You need to have a system. Wear more clothes and never show skin, not only do you become mysterious but they treat you in an almost god-like manner and therefore fear touching you. It isn't foolproof but it works 90% of the time. Also find a good commanding tone, the kind of tone you use when telling off a dog for ting in your favourite pair of slippers. Not angry just dominant. Next don't overact, say 'NO', give a glare and then walk off perfectly calm. It shows you’re in control and then the fans both love and fear you which prevents you getting molested too much. For some reason, you and I have this gift to be y to everyone and no one understands how hard it is. I had no one to guide me through this, but I am willing to help guide you through this, help you keep safe yet be more attractive than you can even fathom!" I emphasized my words by moving my arm in an arching motion and smiled when I saw Zico's face turn interested and excited.
I could help this man...I couldn't get to near to him for fear of him jumping me....but since he had made the effort to gain my love I could at least help out with these creepy fans.

Yujin POV

"Yu, what do you think?" I glanced at the diva twirling in front of me, I grinned and applauded him.
"It's true Ji, your look y in anything....you could probably be the only person in the world to look y while twerking." I was honestly joking about the twerking part, no one could make that horrible dance thing look y...it was hideous.
Sadly I realised too late that Ji took my words as a challenge.
He started twerking and I stared in horror, as did the few staff members inside, I could tell they were thinking he better be buying that suit now.

Suddenly I felt my heart pound out of nowhere and I went light-headed. It was the same feelings I got when I knew I was going to see Youngbae.
Youngbae....I smiled to myself and stared out of the shop window, ignoring the fans going mad over Jiyong acting an idiot...well he thought he was y and cute, which was sadly embarrassing.
For some reason I didn't care....I just knew I had to wait.

Taeyang POV

I sensed it.  The smell of coconuts and lavender.  We'd come out of the Hugo Boss store.  The happy couple had more angry fans than usual around us.  Jihoon let Jiwoo clamber onto his back.  The two of them gave me ideas, but I didn't think Yujin could carry me.  It didn't matter though because I smelled her.  That combination of coconut butter and lavender for when she was stressed.  She was nearby I just knew it.  The fans had been screaming seeing hyung in a suit.  He'd put one he'd just bought on.  He and Zico were acting strangely friendly all of a sudden.  

I ignored the maknae's hands trying to hold me back.  I weaved through the screaming women and I was sprinting.  She was close and I was going to find her.  I turned right down a side street knowing somehow she was there.  I heard them following me, but it didn't matter. Yujin was here.  I just knew it.  I had to find her.  I wanted to wrap my arms around her. 

"YOUNGBAE!" the shouts were getting closer.  They were probably following behind me, but I couldn't wait for protection from all the hands.  They bounced off of me as I ran towards her scent.  The aroma made me dizzy with joy.  My eyes scanned shop windows knowing she was there somewhere.  Until I saw the most hideous sight I'd ever seen.  Jiyong was twerking in a couture suit.  I nearly gouged out my eyes as I saw that scrawny jerking in the store window.  I hit the glass once with my palm.  He jumped frightened.  The employees were startled clearly but it didn't matter because she was there.  She saw me and I opened the door, they tried to keep me out but I powered through them all.  

She was in my arms and I was holding her.  She smelled even better up close and I kissed her face all over.  She giggled but I didn't stop until I ran out of air.  Yujin was trying to get me to calm down, but I just held her tightly against me.  

"Jagi, everyone is taking pictures of us," she said.  I laughed as if that mattered before I leaned down and stuck my tongue in .  She didn't say anything after that but she didn't exactly have much choice.  

"I love you so much.  Let them take pictures; they still won't be able to know how amazing you are.  How did you get more beautiful?" I asked her.  She grinned up at me and I took that as a sign that I should keep kissing her.  Eventually though, she needed to breathe, and I had to stop.  I had to control myself.  The world was still not ready for my tape especially not one shot by fancams with their shaky video.  People would get motion sickness and not from my hip s.  

Everyone else had caught up with me. They were surprised to see who I'd found, but they all came inside while half our security guarded the door.  The fans were pressed up against the window and Jiyong was doing that hideous twerking thing again.  

"Why is he doing that?" I asked out loud.  Yujin smacked my chest.  I grinned at her.

"That'll have to wait for later," I growled at her.  She blushed and I knew she wanted to make me tired for one night.  I would give her all the chances she desired.  No one was going to keep her away from me again.  

TOP POV

Youngbae had dashed off and I wondered if he had become suicidal from not having his girlfriend around, he was hurtling through the fans as they tried to paw at his clothes.
Someone was yelling his name but he didn't seem to heed it, he just bashed everyone out of his way in some mindless way...what the hell was he doing?

Everyone started to follow him, and I sighed...that meant I too had to follow him, but no way did I plan to ruin my new suit and run....the sweat would stain my shirt!
I watched them try to run through the crowds, one minute I could see them but the next they disappeared into the throngs of people.
Even the nearest security guard had vanished.
OH ....I was totally alone, without any protection....and in the middle of the equivalent of a herd of zombies...I was a gonna! They would strip me of clothes and flesh!

A hand grabbed mine and I panicked and tried to free myself, "Hyung, its okay. I got you!" I stared in shock as Zico grinned at me, his hand comfortably slipping into mine---wait did he just call me hyung? I don't remember giving him permission to be so informal.

Zico led me through the crowd of people; he was surprisingly strong and agile as he pulled me out people's grasps easily.
I felt a little odd that he was holding my hand and showing a position of dominance....I was not used to being led as I only did the leading.
But his hand was warm and almost as soft as mine, I wondered what lotion he used.

I noticed we were suddenly in front of an Armani store and the crowd seemed thicker, I helped him barge people out of the way and we both almost fell through the door together.
One of our guards shut the door behind is and looked outwards at the crowd of lunatic fans.
I was bent over panting a little and I noticed that Zico was doing the same, it made me feel better that it wasn't just me...I had been worrying about my age lately with so many new idols that were practically in nappies....it made me feel outdated.
But knowing Zico who was younger than me and still felt exhausted definitely made me feel chipper.

"Phew, we made it hyung. I thought you were going to get kidnapped or ripped to shreds." I stood up straight and gave a tentative smile at my...'saviour'.
"Yes...I might have been if you hadn't of come back." I shuffled uneasily "Thank you" He blinked at me ....ugh I hate thanking people, it feels so wrong somehow.
I turned around to see Jiyong twerking and Youngbae practically assaulting Yujin, I grimaced and was about to walk away when I realised my hand was caught on something.
I looked down at it and saw that I was still holding hands with Zico....what was worse was that in my anxious state I had been unconsciously rubbing circles with my thumb on his hand.
I looked up at his face quickly and saw his eyes were half lidded with a look of contentment spreading on his face....OMO HE WAS ENJOYING ME RUBBING HIS HAND!

OMO WHY AM I STILL DOING IT!!!!!?

I coughed and he turned to me with an arched eyebrow, I looked down at our entwined hands and he followed my lead, I saw his face change colour into a cute pink shade before he let go of hand and we stood awkwardly next to each other.

Yujin POV

I hadn't been surprised when I saw the love of my life appear at the window, his fist against glass making everyone but me jump in fright. I was glad Jiyong momentarily stopped twerking but I couldn't keep my eyes off the Adonis shoving through guards and staff to get to me.
The emotion in his eyes made me feel weak and when he slid his arms around me I felt like I was complete once again.
My heart seemed to heal and I became breathless as he kissed my face all over making me giggle.
I could see the fans at the glass taken pictures and I knew the world was going to be abuzz with news about our relationship, Youngbae was a bigger star then my brother and this was going to rock the Kpop boat.
"Jagi, everyone is taking pictures of us" I was breathless after his round of small kisses and I could see in his eyes he didn't care about his public front....he only cared about me and then he was kissing me, more passionately than ever before.
His tongue instantly in my mouth and I moaned slightly at his untamed emotion. I could feel the desire and need building between us and I was both glad and disappointed he had to stop....I had forgotten people were around and I don't think anyone needed to see us getting 'jiggy with it' on the floor of Armani.
Not that the idea was unappealing.

His compliments dazed me and I felt my libido at an all-time high as he uttered words of love through kisses.
However I heard obvious coughing and I had to stop kissing my beloved as Jenson gave me a stern look.
I blushed and was glad when I saw the others turn up, and they all looked stunned at the fact Jiyong and I had magically appeared in Armani. Well where else would a girl be?

In his happiness...I guess it was happiness...Jiyong began to twerk again and Youngbae looked horrified.
"Why is he doing that?"
I slapped his chest, Jiyong would hear him....he really needed to keep some thoughts to himself.
However he just gave me a low growl "That will have to wait for later" I blushed at the lust in his voice and felt the heat coil in my stomach. This man would be the death of me...at least ually.

I turned my attention to Jiwoo and ran over to her to hug her tightly, she responded with the same grip and we enjoyed the affection...it felt like years since I got to hug her properly.
"I missed you" I whispered in her ear and held on tighter.
"I missed you too!"
We stepped away so I could hug my brother who decided to swing me around; I felt a little nauseous though so he put me down quickly and checked me over with his brotherly gaze.
I was so happy I even gave Zico a hug...well he was supposed to be my brother-in-law soon. "You still owe me an apology" I whispered in his ear as I kissed his cheek, it felt strangely warm and I noticed the pink hue on his cheeks.
He said nothing and I ignored him and decided to give Seunghyun a hug too who possibly got a little carried away as I felt his hand brush my . Guess he hadn't changed, however he did seem to be giving side-long glances at Zico...weird.
I turned to Seungri and gave him a hug for the fans; though he was the one person I truly had an issue with at the moment. "Don't think you got away with punching my little brother kid, you owe me a match and I always win." I growled softly in his ear and then leapt away from him to shake hands with Park.

"Oh guys, I need to introduce you to my personal bodyguard" I motioned for him to come closer and he obliged, somehow he was now drinking a cup of coffee...where did he get that from? He smiled and bowed at everyone "This is Jenson-si"
"All right Jenson?" I sighed; of course he would know Park. My guard nodded and shrugged
"Yeah, she's a great client, little spontaneous though at times"
I pouted "I'm right here you know!"
"I know" Jenson replied casually and I glared at him, but Youngbae slid his arms around me and whispered something about wanting me back at the hotel pronto. I coughed casually.
"Oh I am feeling a little tired and hungry, shall we go back to the hotel and freshen up? I already booked my usual room" I smiled at Jiwoo and she winked back at me, I noticed the looks Jihoon was giving her and sighed to myself....it would still take a little while to get used to them being together but if they truly loved each other then I was happy for them.