A Bang Of Light

Did You Hear That Bang?

Hyunseung POV

The afternoon had been weird.  GD had cried even more after TOP berated him.  He did deserve most of it though.  He would think a curable disease would ruin his life because it had a symptom of making him less attractive.  Figures, I was a little glad I had Kikwang.  I didn't think he would flip out nearly so much.  At the least, he would keep it to himself instead of crying in public, which was entirely where GD was headed.  It wouldn't surprise me if he did an interview about how he was deathly ill and would be hideous for all of his days.  

I threw my keys down on the table by the door.  Doojoon and Kikwang hadn't moved since I'd left.  The two of them had been joined by Dongwoon who seemed to have ordered food.  I went to sit on the couch, but heard a sudden protest.

"NOOOO," I heard and saw Kikwang rushing to push me aside.  I tried not to punch him out of shock, but I failed.  He rubbed his shoulder, but grinned at me.  I rolled my eyes at him wondering what it was this time.

"You almost sat on Junhyung..." he explained.  I raised an eyebrow and saw that what looked like a blanket might be a person.  I tugged on it and saw a foot.  I backed up in fear.  Junhyung's feet were notoriously precious.  I shuddered thinking how I had almost impaled myself on his feet.  He would have been angry for a month.  He hardly ever wore socks either which meant it was doubly dangerous.  

I sighed and walked to the other side of the couch.  I managed to sit down with Junhyung's head in my lap.  He didn't wake up the lazy bastard, but if I'd touched his foot he'd have been ready to fight to the death.  I stared as Dongwoon guarded his bucket of fried chicken.  It looked so crispy and delicious.  Sadly, I stared at him chewing and I heard laughing.  Doojoon was enjoying me being hungry again.  He leaned over and snatched a piece of chicken from the bucket.  Dongwoon pouted, but he knew better than to take on Doojoonie by himself.  You needed at least two of us to attempt to take him down.   He slowly waved the piece of chicken through the air.  My eyes following it even as I pretended I wasn't interested.  Doojoonie knew he had me though, I was a er for fried chicken.  

"I'll give it to you. If you tell me what happened to Big Bang..." he said tauntingly holding the chicken closer to me.  I gulped.  It was so crispy and I could see the steam wafting off of it.  It was freshly made and it would taste delicious.  

"Fine, but you won't like it," I said.  Doojoonie was always interested in Big Bang on  account of they made him want to pursue music.  He was always jealous that I knew them well.  

"Well, you know how you saw Jiwoo with Seungri the other day?" I started.  The chicken stopped waving in midair.  I my lips nervously.  I wasn't sure I could relate this news in a way where Doojoonie wouldn't lose control.  

"Continue," he said scarily.  His tone had dropped two octaves and I wondered if I could use Junhyung as a shield.  He was asleep so I thought it might be more trouble having to hold him up like a giant rag doll.  I was probably better off running away.  

"Jiwoo and Yujin are living with Big Bang," I blurted.  Doojoonie nearly dropped the piece of chicken.  I watched it closely thinking maybe I could dive after it before it hit the ground.  

Doojoonie's face turned and I recognized his look of anger. He wanted to say something but saved himself by biting into my piece of chicken.  I had to turn away so I wouldn't have to watch.  I felt a hand patting me on the head and saw Kikwang trying to make up for my loss of fried chicken.  

"It's ok.  I'll make you fried rice," he said.  I smiled happily at him and watched as he skipped into the kitchen to cook me fried rice.  He really was wonderful after all.  I heard him muttering something when I went into the kitchen a few minutes later.  All I could hear were bits and pieces of "my lips", "pretty boys", and "Yujin".  Obviously, he still had some unresolved issues with Yujin.  I didn't exactly understand why the two of them had gone out in the first place.  Everyone knew that I was Kikwang's only real love.  I mean, here he was standing in our kitchen cooking me fried rice.  I hadn't even had to ask him to do it.  He'd done it to make me happy.  I couldn't remember him doing anything for a woman before.  

Doojoon POV

I stared at the picture of Jiwoo.  It was one I'd taken of her sitting in her favorite spot on her couch by the window.  She was stunning as she stared out at the city.  She had always been happy in that spot because she could forget about everything else.  She could sit there for hours without moving.  I wondered why she would move and give up her sanctuary.  It was as if no one else existed when she sat there.  I didn't think she could give it up for anything.  

Yet, I'd seen Seungri sitting there.  In her spot, he'd sat there. As if she had invited him to share her favorite place in the world.  Had she fallen in love with him?  Did she really not want anything to do with me anymore?  I didn't know if I could live with her leaving me behind to stare out a window alone.  I didn't think she could so easily give up that view.  I needed to go and see her at Big Bang's house to figure out what had changed.  I wanted to make sure that she hadn't given up her happiness.  I suppose I'd need Hyunseung to get me there.  Maybe I shouldn't have eaten that piece of chicken.  I snatched the bucket from Dongwoon and ignored his cries as I went to offer it to Hyunseung.  He was going to take me to Big Bang's house even if I had to buy him fried chicken for an entire week.  

Kikwang POV

"Laa...lalalala...LAAAA"
"OMO KIKI, what are you doing?" I turned and glanced at Hyunnie before returning to his fried rice.
"I was singing...is that not allowed?"
"You call that singing? I thought you were strangling a cat!" I snorted at Hyunnie's harsh words...but I knew he was just mad about the fried chicken, my poor baby needs his food otherwise he does get really really cranky.
I chose to ignore him and be the bigger man, plus I had other worries....why was my Yujin living with Big Bang now? Has she left the apartment upstairs? But she loved it? DID SHE LOVE TOP MORE? No...no...NO! it was impossible! His thin pathetic wormy lips were nothing compared to my bouncing plush perfect babies.
"KIKWANG! You will burn my food" I gasped and saw he was right, I had been distracted again...why was I doing this to myself?
I quickly plated up Hyunnie's food and put the plate in front of him, I gave him a kiss on the head and wondered off....see if Yujin had been happy with a quick peck on the head then we would have been fine!
But no she wanted to and nibble on my darlings....I sighed feeling torn....maybe I should have given in just once?
I grabbed my can of coke and proceeded back to the kitchen to sit with Hyunnie....however I heard Joonie's harsh whsipering and decided to listening in....

Soooo....he wanted to visit the Big Bang house huh? Well they were not going without me....I too had to see why Yujin was staring with those men....unless.....unless she was dating someone else there....someone else with big full lips...No...was that possible?
I stormed in the kitchen "I am going too! And you can't say no!"
"Okay"
"No I'm going, I am not letting Hyunnie take you alone, you might do something stupid and hit him!"
"I said OKAY!"
"I mean it I am going whether you like it or- Wait...I can go?" I grinned in excitement, I loved it when a plan came together.
Now where did I put my lip balm?

Muscles POV

After the last couple shots of Yunho and Yujin were taken, the shoot ended.  Apparently, they had done much better than expected and the photographer had too many good shots of them.  I smiled seeing my dongsaeng acing something else.  I was proud of her even if she hadn't agreed to sing for an audience yet.  She would get popular in her own way and I could let slip we were friends if necessary.  Get her invited to do variety shows with me, or interviews and let it drop about her voice.  I had a few options, but they required everyone noticing her.  It wouldn't be too difficult seeing as her own dongsaeng stirred up the news regularly.  

I waited with Yunho and Changmin for the girls.  I'd already told them we were having dinner when I set this up.  I knew they'd need to schedule it in for me.  So, they had come prepared with appropriate clothes to be seen in public.  This would be good if the five us got seen together.  It certainly wouldn't hurt my plan.  

As the girls reappeared, I saw that they hadn't exactly come dressed.  I wasn't sure about Yujin, but I had figured Jiwoo wouldn't have come in heels.  She knew she'd have to wear them all day, so she'd opted for extremely casual.  Something I knew she would wear at home.  She'd left her hair up probably because it would take longer to redo again.  

"Oppa, where are we going?" she asked her phone in hand.  I had to bite by my laugh.  She thought I was taking her someplace casual? She really underestimated me this time.  I shook my head.  

"Give me your keys," I said extending my hand.  She stared at me in confusion.  She shook her head no and I didn't wait for anymore protests.  I grabbed her by the elbow and pulled them out of her hand.  She gaped at me, but knew better than to try to win them back.  She pouted and tried her aegyo on me, but I just did the same back.

"Aren't you going to let oppa drive?" I sang.  She made a face but seemed to accept my terms.  I didn't hesitate and led the way outside.  The girls seemed a little confused to see Yunho and Changmin following after them, but they knew we were going together.  With the click of a button, I found the jaguar I'd heard about.  I smiled when I saw there would be just enough room for the five of us.  I made Jiwoo get in the front and smiled to myself as Changmin and Yunho urged her friend into the back.  She didn't seem to mind being sandwiched by the two of them.  I hoped for her sake that they still smelled nice after working all day.  

Jiwoo watched me as I drove, but I didn't give her any hints as I headed to our first stop.  When I parked, I could tell that the girls were a little confused.  I got out and dragged Jiwoo after me.  The other three trailing behind us silently.  I opened the door and ushered them in before me.  

A woman came out and I gave her the ok sign.  She scruitnized the two women standing in front of her.  I watched as she cirled the two of them nodding and using one hand to inspect them.  She raised n eyebrow and gestured that Jiwoo was the one on the left.  She seemed thoughtful as she faced them once more.

"Ok, follow me ladies," she directed.  Jiwoo glanced at me and I waved her after the woman with my hands.  She narrowed her eyes to glare at me but her friend grabbed her by the arm so she didn't have the time.  

"This may take a few minutes," I said to my dongsaengs.  They seemed resigned to wait, and I surprised them by opening a side door and showing them the bar.  There was a reason some men still took their wives shopping and part of it was this room.  Fully stocked bar with overstuffed lounge chairs.  I sat down as they ordered drinks.  I didn't drink but I wouldn't stop them and hopefully Jiwoo could be persuaded after a few drinks.  Of course, that would be later when we got to our final destination.  

Jiwoo POV

I didn't have a chance to tell my oppa how annoyed I was.  I thought we were going to dinner alone with Yujin.  Or at least some place casual, but here I was standing in a dressing room staring at my options.  Yujin had seemed more excited to be dressed up as I heard her exclaim over what she had to choose from in the next room.  I wondered which to choose and tried on the longer ones first hoping I would like them.  I wasn't sure it was warm enough outside for the others, but I wasn't having much luck.  They were too tight and form fitting and I felt like I would be on full display.  I sighed and picked up the purple one.  When I looked in the mirror, I stared in horror.  There were ruffles and extra fabric which I'd assumed would look nice when I had it on, but I looked like I'd rolled around in a bolt of purple fabric.   I couldn't get out of it fast enough.  I stared at what was left and pulled out the bright red one.  The color of a perfect red rose and to my delight it draped perfectly in sheer layers to the ground.  Even though it was strapless I felt as if I was secure in the heavily beaded bodice which was silver with crystals.  

I smiled to myself remembering that I Seungri had said his favoite color was red.  I stared at myself in the mirror, why did this make me happy? He wasn't even here to see it.  I frowned but all the other dresses seemed weak in comparison and I found myself putting it back on again.  I emerged and the woman seemed pleased.  She led me to sit in front of a mirror and began to restyle my hair.  I sensed Yu nearby but I couldn't move with all the pins being pushed against my scalp.  It pinched but I knew that it would probably look amazing when it was finished.  I sighed, this night was going to mean oppa owed me big time.  

PO POV

My phone started singing 2ne1's I am the best and I sighed, noona had been playing with my phone again...seriously if people heard that ringtone they would think I had issues.
"UGH ANSWER YOUR PHONE" Kyung whined and threw a pillow at me, he was still feeling rough and was hiding under his bed covers.
"Aish, okay, okay" I stretched and grabbed my phone to answer it "Noona, if your going to ask us too- WHAT? NO WAY?.......AWW SO UNFAIR!.....YES you totally need to go! No don't be nervous, you're the prettiest noona ever!!......I wish I could come.....AISH okay I will not turn up...But, but, but it's TVXQ!!!!...........Ugh, I am so jealous noona......don't touch Yunho though okay? I mean it! Or Changmin, your still MY noona!
What?.....Okay send me a picture then.....yes speak to you later....love you too!"
She hung up and I pouted in frustration, how come noona got to hang with the coolest guys....first TOP and now TVXQ! She must be the luckiest girl in the world....and here I am in the same room as Kyungcumber.....
Wait...what is that smell?
"UGH KYUNG!" I growled at him as I sprinted from the room, I swear I heard him laugh evilly as I left. How was he ever going to have a wife when his backside smelt like something died up there?

I decided to search for Zico and found him eating in the kitchen, he was a secret comfort eater when he was down and I wondered what could be bothering our 'awesome' leader....However I did have better things to talk to him about.
"HYUNG!" I shouted and he jumped in fright before turning to glare at me,
"What do you want P.O? If your sister is asking for help again-"
"NOOO she is not asking anything!" I interrupted him because he was only going to moan about being with Big Bang once again. "She had a photoshoot with Jiwoo today" I smirked knowingly at him.
"So? They work as models...I do realise that." He rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration and I couldn't stop smiling.
"Well they both had the photoshoot with....TVXQ! Yunho and Changmin!!! Noona is going nuts about it, she called me and all she was doing was screeching."
"Yunho? As in Yunho who she has a major crush on ever since TVXQ debuted? The one she loves more then you...." Zico sounded weird but I chose to ignore him.
"YES! How cool is that! What's even more cool is that our noona's are going on a dinner date with them both too! Here look at the dress Noona is wearing for it!"
I showed him the picture on my phone of noona in her new black and very tight fitting dress, she looked so glamourous, it was like she was attending MAMA awards...
Zico grabbed my phone and instantly turned his back to me "Ugh...what are you doing?" I tried to grab my phone but he kept scuttling away and hiding it from me, was he tapping something on it? "ZICOOOO!" I whined and tried to get him to look at my cute pouty face.
"Argh, fine. Here." He tossed my phone at me and I caught it...luckily.
"Yah! Why did you throw it at me?" I glared at him and he ignored me....well it's not like it was a rare occurance...as maknae I was often ignored. That is why I developed the ability to be in your face at all times...loud and proud was my motto!
"Jihoon..." Zico sounded sweet and I felt the urge to back away....Zico being nice meant he was thinking of something bad....soooo bad.
"Um,...yes?"
"Why don't you ask noona where they are having dinner and we could go there too....then you could meet TVXQ and we can pretend it was an accident that we happened to be there...."
I frowned....noona wasn't stupid. "Yujin will kill me....and then you. Then Jiwoo will resurrect us and kill us again...."
Zico seemed to realise this and I watched screw up his piggy nose in concentration.
"How about we go and disguise ourselves really well? Then we can sit at another table and they won't even know we are there!" I offered him a hand with his thinking....I was worried his head might explode.
"Jihoon!" He put his hands on my shoulders and I gulped "You are a genius!"

Muscles POV

After about a half hour, the doors opened and we were called back out to the lobby.  Jiwoo was standing near a vase of flowers and I saw that her dress shimmered slightly.  She turned around when she heard us come in and I felt immensely protective of her.  She looked like a princess out of a fairytale with her perfect styled hair with silver and red jewels sparkling.  She stared at me waiting for me to say something and I cleared my throat.

"You look enchanting," I said.  She wrinkled her nose at my cheesy comment, but seemed to be pleased anyway.  I saw her friend Yujin looking possibly better in a y form fitting black dress.  I knew that I needed to make a good impression and was grateful I'd had time to change into my own suit.  The guys had just taken something from their photoshoot wardrobe so they had been enjoying some scotch.  They seemed to be excited seeing the girls completely polished.  I knew that I had to keep my eye on Changmin, but I had no idea who was under a bigger threat, Jiwoo or Yujin?  I tried not to think about it too much because either scenario ended with him face down on the sidewalk.  Not exactly something I wanted to appear in the papers tomorrow morning, so I hoped instead that he would be on his best behavior.

I escorted Jiwoo back to the car after offering her my arm.  I saw Yunho beat Changmin to Yujin and smiled.  Maybe, I had less to worry about tonight.  We got back in the car and I knew that the staff had already placed our other clothes in the trunk.  They were discreet and efficient, just like me.  

Changmin POV

I had to admit both girls were looking pretty tasty right about now, even though I had eyes for Jiwoo I couldn't deny the pleasure of looking at Yujin's figure in that dress....wow...if looks alone could make me whip off my pants then well I would have whipped them off the minute she had stepped out of the changing rooms.
As a man I like to admire the female form, at least I didn't hide it like Yunho tried too....I swear that the more he denied his urges the harder he would explode....I felt the sorry for the girl that tipped him over the edge. She was in for one hell of a ride.

I leaned forward from the back seat "You look radiant Jiwoo" I said polietly....i didn't want my either of my hyung's clipping my ear for getting too friendly again.
She gave me a polite smile "Thank you" she acknowledged my compliment then turned to stare out of the passenger window....Aish, maybe I over stretched the boundries before.
Well tonight I will treat her as a queen to make up for it....or maybe I would end up seducing Yujin who's clevage was spell-binding....for some reason I couldn't help but watch her chest move as she breathed...in and out...up and down....Mmm.

Yunho POV

I had to keep Changmin away from this sweet angelic being, he was going to try it on with her at some point...He couldn't resist an attractive female and Yujin sure was attractive.
Jiwoo looked beautiful though, but she seemed more rough around the edges then her gentle friend, I would do what it takes to look after Yujin tonight, she looked stunning and her s...I mean dress was perfect on her.
Hmm...perhaps I should be focusing on Jiwoo more...if this girl kept affecting me this way then I may end up actually saying something disgusting out loud! That would be terrible, I was a perfect gentlemen and I don't want this butterfly flitting away from me.

I lent close to her ear and could smell a delicate trace of purfume coming from her neckline "You look and smell divine" I whispered and couldn't help but smile as I saw the blush creep up from her neck, it would be so tempting to put my lips there and- NO YUNHO, BAD YUNHO!!
I scolded myself and slid away from Yujin, this pure girl, that was certainly a still, was affecting me deeply. I had to think about something else before my attraction became evident....Baseball.....Mother....Old women....

"You look lovely too Yujin" I stared as I heard Changmin complimenting the girl that was sandwiched between us, damn him....if he made a play for her.....
"Thank you Changmin" I was surprised she spoke to him, but her reply was barely a whisper and she seemed so polite.
"Call me oppa!" I frowned and reached behind Yujin's head to flick my dongsaengs ear, he was not going down this road with her.
"Um I think Changmin is better" She whispered again and stared at her lap, DAMN IT, how perfect...she was surely an angel sent from heaven to ease my lonliness and watch films and exercise and cook for me....I bet she was a great cook too.
I sat back feeling content, she wouldn't call Changmin oppa and that would take the wind out of his sails....this evening was going to be amazing, I just knew it!

Jiwoo POV

Yu looked stunning and I had tried to tell her that, but she'd been lost to the moment.  Or more acurately to staring at my oppa with wide eyes.  I wondered if she might just jump into the Han River if he asked her.  She did seem to glow as the back seat chimed in to comment on her good looks.  She had always made men fall at her feet, but it was weird to see her demure and shy.  She had even said no to calling Changmin oppa!  I was shocked and wondered if it would require me pinching her to wake her up.  

We arrived at the restaurant and I realized that yet another stranger was going to park Seungri's car.  I hoped that he didn't find out about this.  I was fairly certain that he would not apprciate it.  I followed the waitress to our table and saw heads turn at our male escorts.  I felt a little conspicuous on the arm of Changmin, but oppa had stopped to talk to the hostess for some reason.  He was a perfect gentleman as he pulled out my chair for me.  

Oppa appeared and I watched as a waiter came over and took away the menus.  My oppa only smiled in explanation.

"I've taken care of it.  Tonight is about celebrating good friends, so I wanted to make sure you didn't have to worry about the details," he said.  I stared at him.  I felt like this was a trap of some sort but I wasn't certain entirely what he wanted to gain from ingratiating us with TVXQ.  It definitely seemed to be working with Yu though.  She was acting completely different than usual.  Not that anything bad was happening but I wasn't sure this was healthy with her repressing her normal self.  Besides, she was missing out on a chance to steal away the heart of her favorite idols!  She certainly could use a decent guy as a boyfriend and I certainly didn't want it to be Taeil.  Yu deserved someone sophisticated and mature who could keep her in check.  Most of the guys she dated she could easily control.  She needed to be challenged.  

TOP POV

Aish, where were those two girls? Surely it didn't take them that long to have a photoshoot....why hadn't she text me? Damn girl, making me worry...I mean not making me food or cleaning....
Oh HELL, what was happening to me? Was I getting soft? Did I care for Yujin....no, it can't be. Girls are for that is all, girls are for that is all.....repeat the mantra...
I think I had taken things too far with her, got too involved.
AHH WHERE WAS SHE?!
"YAHH why are you yelling hyung? Who are you talking about? Yujin?" I frowned at maknae and decided to ignore him as he strolled past me. "Your phone has been ringing by the way"
"My phone? But it's here!" I held up the Iphone and he rolled his eyes at me, cheeky .
"Hyuuung, that is Dae's phone. Your's is upstairs on your bedside table." He gave me a smirk and went into the kitchen....I hoped he chocked the little-
Ahh, I recieved a call?
I calmly and with the utmost control took a leisurely stroll to my bedroom to check my phone....there may be something important on there.

GD POV

Where the hell was hyung off to in such a hurry? First he yells at me, then doesn't even notice me laying here on the floor. He just sprints past me and dives into his room, jeez what was his problem.
I gave a sigh and deicided to go lay outside Daesung's room...someone had to feel sorry for me in my sad, ugly state.

TOP POV

I flopped on my bed and casually grabbed my phone as I lay there....I scrolled through the calls and saw that one was indeed from Yujin! She also left a text.
She text me! YAY!
UGH, I mean oh god, she text me again...annoying girl.
I opened it up and read something about her having a photoshoot with........Yunho and Changmin? Crap, if I had a rival for ual iness and hotness combined it was those two...they were the full package....worse yet everyone loved Yunho, he could dance and the jerk was nearly as muscled as me.
Great, just awesome....oh there was more....

WHAT!!! Dinner with them?! NO THIS COULD NOT BE! The girls would end up captives under their ual allure.....which every female seemed to be affected by...even though Big Bang was way better then DBSK, tsk....
Anyway I had to find a way to disturb this dinner!
I preyed it was not too late and quickly text Yujin back asking her where she was having the meal.....I sat there waiting for what felt like forever for a reply, then...2 minutes later it came!
WHAT!!!! This is even worse! They went to my favourite restaurant?! Bastards.....Now it was personal.
I ran to my door "SEUNGRI! GET HERE NOW!" I yelled and went back to sit on the bed, I needed a wingman for this and I knew Seungri had a personal interest in Jiwoo so he would have to do.
 

Zico POV

I watched as the flashing light stopped flashing.  Jiwoo had stopped for the last time it seemed as she was finally in a snazzy restaurant.  I sighed.  I didn' think we'd be able to get in with our disguises.  I figured they were dressed up and I wasn't sure we could get away with the same.  I wanted to ask P.O what he thought when I saw him pouting.  He knew that something was wrong.  I couldn't help it.  My scowls were unintentional and I couldn't control them.  

"We need to go shopping," I said.  His pout turned into a smile. He knew shopping was a good thing especially when we had money to spend.  

After getting P.O to pick out his new outfit, he took forever.  He was always wanting to look his best even when we were trying to go unnoticed.  No one could ever accuse him of being a criminal mastermind.  I adjusted my mask and we headed inside.  This was going to be an interesting night. 

TOP POV

Finally we arrived at the restaurant, we had already dressed up and gotten our disguises ready, Seungri had not been easily convinced about my little trip at first, he kept whining about being spotty and itchy, but I had no time for his complaints, this was a matter of pride!
"Hyuung" Seungri had started up again and I stared at him coldly "We aren't going to get away with this, we look ill and I think you have a fever still...your kind of sweaty."
"I'm just...hungry maknae...plus don't you want to watch that your beloved Jiwoo doesn't get swept off her feet by Yunho or Changmin....you know had y Changmin is..." I knew I was being manipulative but well, these things happen.
"Yeah, he is worse then you I heard! He even admitted to watching ! !" Seungri looked shocked....seriously...you would think he was a choir boy the way he acted, did he honestly think people didn't remember his little stint in Japan....pfft.
"Well let's go dine then!" I urged him and he nodded in return.
He drove to the valet service and they gave us both weird looks as  we got out of the car and Seungri handed them the keys to Taeyang's merc....I hope our beards and hats didn't stick out too much, in more then one sense.
"Aish I hope we don't look obvious hyung" Maknae voiced my thoughts and I gave him a manly pat on the arm....
"At least we don't stick out like those two in front" I snorted as I pointed to two guys who were wearing masks and outlandish wigs, or maybe they actually looked like that...poor things.
Seungri stiffled a laugh and I felt happier knowing he would now relax seeing those two weirdo's in front....wonder if they were idols too?
Anyway, doesn't matter....we have a mission to accomplish....I will not let some cheap alluring guy take my woman-UGH restaurant away from me!
It was MY restaurant...

Changmin POV

The alcohol had been flowing pretty freely and I noticed a flush creeping up Yujin's neck, I think even Yunho hyung was starting to loosen up a bit....well he kept staring at Yujin with puppy dog eyes anyway...it was cute...if gross sickening love stuff was your thing.
Jiwoo was giggling with big hyung and I was feeling....too sober for this crap.
I signalled for a waiter and one turned up pretty quickly...guess this new guy wanted a serious tip.
"Whhot ken I git yooou Shur"
I stared at the waited, wondering if he was pulling my leg...where the hell was this guy from? Mars? France? His voice was weird....I opened my mouth to answer but was interrupted.
"Yaaees, weeee wood liiiike tohoo buttals of zee soojoo pea-leez" Yujin and just mimicked the guys voice to perfection...and I was stunned, so was he it seemed.
"Umm Yaaees Taank yooo" he frowned and quickly disappeared.
Everyone stared at Yujin, everyone but Jiwoo who was laughing so hard tears were in her eyes, suddenly Jong-kook laughed, then Yunho and I couldn't help it either.

Yunho POV

"Omoo" Jiwoo sighed fanning herself, we had been laughing for five minutes, I had no idea Yujin was so talented, she had only heard that guy's voice what..once? And could mimic it to perfection, it was unnatural, didn't people have to practise this stuff?
I stared at her fondly, beautiful, sweet and possibly not so demure as I first thought....I wonder what else she is hiding....I hope not a boyfriend.
This could be my future wife in the making here.
I stared at her flushed face and realised she hadn't been laughing which surprised me...I thought she would have joined in the fun...since she started it.
We watched the waiter bravely come back with the two bottles of sojo and an odd stillness crossed over the table, he placed the bottles down calmly and gave a little nod before scurrying away.
Then a fresh wave of laughing began.

Yujin POV

YAHH, What had I done?
I had just been normal....if that's what you can call normal...in front of three exceptionally hot men....OH GOD WHY!?
I admit seeing Kim Jong Kook laugh at my impression was something so beautiful that nothing else could or would ever compare but still....OH WHY DID I DRINK?!
Now I have to try hard to control the bad y side of me....suddenly I felt sorry for Seunghyun....it's hard to control what often comes natural to you.
I was torn between staring at the three divine spirits around me, one who liked , one who was just so muscled you couldn't help but drool and the other was just YUNHO...no words were needed there.
Oh Yunho...the light of my life, fire of my loins....feeling your abs was the highlight of my day....not that I could ever say that out loud to him.

Everyone was now in the heavy panting giggling stage and I had to do my best to not utter a word again tonight, the alcohol would cause my tongue to say things my brain would be appalled at...
CRAP....I needed to pee....I best excuse myself now.

P.O POV

I watched noona carefully, she had obviously done one of her famous impressions as the whole table had burst out laughing...damn it why was I not there? I wanted to meet Yunho and Changmin, they were my hero's....plus KIM JONG KOOK!? How did he fit in this? I bet noona was dying over there with him so close....she really loved turbo and always has a soft spot for him....
Why did every guy seem to have better abs and bodies then me? It was soo unfair.
I felt Zico poke me and nod towards their table, I focused and saw noona getting up and walking this way, I panicked and put a menu over my face hoping to look like I was reading it as I sensed her walk past the table.
Zico and I both sighed in relief and I turned and watched her walk past the bar and go to the restroom....damn noona, bet she had drunk too much...she knew it went straight to her bladder....

.....she was right....I did sound like out mother.

Zico nudged me again "Yunho's getting up" he whispered in my ear, the touch of his breath across my ear made it tickle and I couldn't stop a chuckle escaping as Yunho walked past....which caused him to give me a very weird look.
"Yah nice job Jihoon" Zico hissed at me once my hero had past the table.
Pfft, I don't care, he had looked at me...that was all that mattered.
I turned and watched Yunho, the dancing machine, walk to the bar...he spoke to the barman there and it wasn't long before the barman came back with two drinks...
Was my idol a huge lush?
He sipped at one glass and seemed to be hanging about at the bar....I wish I could speak to him...just to tell him how great he was and what an influence he had been.

"Yunjin is back" Zico informed me...though I had obviously been looking that way, I watched her smile as she spotted Yunho at the bar and he beckoned her over, OMO did he want to speak to noona in private!!??
I peered from the side of my menu and watched as she stood beside him and took the drink he offered her, she put it down without drinking it though and I watched them talking quietly.
Yunho reached out and tucked a strand of noona's hair behind her ear and I felt a huge rush of excitement...this could be her future husband!!
My brother in law!!! YUNHO!
"Yahh Zico" he turned from watching Jiwoo noona and frowned at me "Yunho is making a play for noona! I think he likes her! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!" I tried my hardest not to squeal like a total fan-boy but it was hardwork.
"What." Zico's voice was flat and I could he was pissed even through the mask, "Why would you want that? You will never see her again....she will belong to Yunho....he will...HAVE WITH HER!" I laughed at Zico....what was his deal.
"Yeah well if they get married that it's fine...plus Yunho is a mature man, he would be good for noona and help her become a mature adult woman." I sighed with happiness. I could just imagine it now....
I heard Zico mumble something about needing the toilet....wow he was just like Yujin...weird.
I watched him get up and and slowly move past the bar, suddenly he seemed to sort of trip over his feet and he toppled over and fell right into Yunho, making Yunho's drink splash over his smart suit....WHAT THE HELL HAD HE DONE TO YUNHO!
 

Zico POV

I saw the punk get close to her.  Worse, she was enjoying it.  I saw the looks she'd been giving him.  She liked him but I knew she was only lost in the glamour.  This guy was all wrong for her.  She didn't want guys fixing her hair.  She was smiling at him and I knew I needed to burst her bubble.  Maybe she would snap out of her soju glasses.  I knew her tendency to get drunk and hook up with attractive men.  I'd stopped her more than once.  Even in my own bed, not because I had made a move, but drunk Yujin let go of all inhibitions.  She was tough and direct when sober but drunk she let loose her feminine side and wasn't ashamed to be something beyond y.  

She oozed her appeal all the time.  Mostly guys didn't know that it was to keep them away from her.  I was waiting for her to choose me.  I didn't want to scare her off.  I had to wait for her to be comfortable enough with me for it to last.  I knew I wasn't ready to marry anyone, but I knew that one day I wanted that person to be Yujin.  Someday she would see it too.   We were good for each other.

So, I walked over and purposefully bumped Yunho.  He spilled his drink on himself.  

"I AM SORRY!" I blurted in loud English.  He seemed annoyed and I heard him cursing in Korean.   Yujin tried to help him wipe it off but she had heard him.  She looked at him more closely and I wondered if that would be enough to shatter the pedestal she'd placed him upon.  If he was rude to strangers, then she probably had misjudged his temper.  

I made my way to the bathroom and I bumped into someone else wearing a beard.  With spots on their face?  Wait a second, I recognized this bearded freak.  He had bowed and kept heading towards the bathroom.  I followed him as I'd been planning to go that way already.  He was sweating in front of the urinal.  Obviously he didn't have to go.  I figured I'd just beaten him to his target.  As I waited for him by the sinks.

"So, Seunghyun hyung, what are you doing here?" I asked him.  He seemed startled, but pulled his beard down relieved.  

"I, uh, own this place," he said.  I stared at him in disbelief.  

"So, why are you wearing that?" I asked him.  He coughed awkwardly.  Before either of us could ask more questions we heard familiar voices.

"Are you sure? I am sure the staff would get you a towel..." Yujin was saying.

"No, it's fine.  I think that guy went in here anyhow," Yunho was saying.  TOP and I stared at each other not wanting to be discovered.  Yujin would know instantly and she was a scary drunk when she got angry.  I signaled towards the stalls as I rushed into one, but he followed me inside.   I shut the door and locked it as the other swung open.  Yunho walked in and I tried to angrily whisper at TOP but he pressed his hand to my mouth.  So it came out muffled.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmfmffffffmmmmmmmmmm" I heard.  

"Are you kidding me?" I heard Yunho saying.    TOP rolled his eyes.  Then he moaned.  I was freaking out at this point.

"They're having in the bathroom.  UNBELIEVABLE!" Yunho remarked.   I heard him turning on the water and fixing his shirt.  TOP grinned and moaned again deeper and longer.  I was frozen unable to do anything.  This was not happening.

"This is ridiculous," Yunho said annoyed.  He turned off the water and was cursing.

"Geez, GET A ROOM!" He yelled before storming outside.  We heard him walk away and TOP finally released me.  I panted getting all the air shocked out of me.  I didn't move for a second trying to process what had just happened.  TOP was opening the door and peeking out to make certain Yunho was gone.  Then, he fixed his disguise and left.  I did the same grateful that my mask hid my red face.  

Muscles POV

My plan was working as Yujin left the table.  I wasn't certain what she knew about my relationship with my donsaeng but judging from her stunned reaction to my presence, I thought she knew very little.   Jiwoo had struck me as not keeping secrets, or maybe we were closer than I thought? I certainly knew about her relationship with Doojoonie the little punk.  He'd been lucky I hadn't done anything to him for Jiwoo's sake.  I had of course tortured him slightly at the gym.  Although, my anger wasn't exactly satisfying as I pushed him through a hard work out and saw him bulk up.  I wondered if there was a way to teach him a lesson.  I frowned why was I thinking about this guy.  I was losing focus.  I saw Jiwoo notice my expression.

"Oppa, are you ok?" She said studying my face.  I forced a smile.

"Of course, my favorite dongsaeng is here," I said cutely.  She acted disgusted in response and I reached over to pinch her cheeks.  She batted my hands away, but I knew I'd managed to distract her.  She didn't need to know I was worried about her.  This girl really did attract a lot of male attention.  I assumed it was partially to do with her friend.  The two of them in the same room and I was wondering if I was the popular one.  I noticed some suspicious figures across the room.  I chalked it up to my training on Running Man.  I was ever vigilant at detecting suspicious figures.  There were two tables of men in disguises.  I didn't think they were reporters.  They were not so stupid as to hide; they liked to be bold and question you in the open.  I wondered if Jiwoo had a stalker?  Or maybe it was her brother?  I poured more drinks to distract everyone else as I stared.  

The two of them had gotten up from different tables almost at the same time.  I saw Yunho at the bar with Yujin.  This was getting more weird.  Ok, so if they weren't stalkers...then brothers? Jiwoo had mentioned she and Block B were basically family.  So, maybe they came to check on her? Her brother tracked her phone all the time.   I had to acknowledge his skill.  She certainly could use protecting.   Especially as Changmin leaned closer to whisper something in her ear.   I heard her laugh and knew I had done a bad job keeping him in check.

"So, Changmin,  how's your new album going?" I asked.  He froze momentarily before his professional side kicked in high gear.

"Good hyung, only there's a song I'm working on and it's a duet, but I haven't found anyone yet," Changmin said.  I seemed surprised.  He was lucky that he was following my instructions the way he was eyeing my dongsaeng.  I wanted to drag him away from the table as he 'accidentally' touched her shoulder.  

"Oh really? Then you should get my dongsaeng to do it," I said brightly.  It was now or never and I waited as Jiwoo nervously looked between us.

"You should totally stop by the studio.  It'll be fun," Changmin said smiling.  I narrowed my eyes at him.  He obviously had more than one goal in mind.

"I'm not sure about that," Jiwoo was saying.

"Why not? There's no pressure," Changmin was saying for me.  I nodded.  If he could get her on my side, then I might let him go on a date with her, but with the discretion to break his legs if he did anything I didn't like.  

"But, my dongsaeng would be really upset," she said.

"Jiwoo, you cannot let Zico hold you back," I said softly.

"He spent so long before his debut, and I am the oldest.  I can't just give up the family business when I did it to save him," she was saying.  I saw the tears in her eyes and I knew I had pushed her too far.  I sighed.  

"Sorry, I'm sorry. Changmin, I'm leaving in charge of taking Yujin home," I said.  He stared at me.  I handed him some money for cab fare for all of them.

"What?" He said confused.  I patted him on the back as I helped Jiwoo up from her chair.  She looked like she was about to cry and I knew I had been an again.  I figured he knew to take Yujin home safely and explain the situation.

"Let's take you home," I said wrapping my arm around her.  She leaned against me and I wondered if I'd overdone it this time pushing her in front of Changmin.

"Oppa, I can't go home," she said.  I nodded as I helped her into the car.

"Fine, then I'll take you to my favorite place instead.  Would you like that?" I asked.  She nodded and I set off ignoring the weird figures in my rear view mirror.  This jag would be able to outrun any chasing vehicles.   I wondered if she was dating him seriously already.  She had his car and she didn't want to go home.  I needed to talk to Seungri to figure this out, but first I would keep her from tears.