A Big Block-Head

Did You Hear That Bang?

Yujin POV

My eyelids opened and I shifted slightly, my back was killing me. I groaned and debated whether to get up or not.
Youngbae stirred and I felt myself blush at the thoughts of last night, he had some serious stamina and certainly knew how to get the most from each position.
I peered at his face to make sure he was still asleep then gently lifted the covers too make sure I had not been dreaming a very intense and explosive session.
In my delight I saw I had not been dreaming as I took in his disrobed appearance....damn he was fine all over. From the ridges of his sculptured abs to the curve of the inside of his thigh....oh sweet lord thank you for letting me have this man to myself.

I covered him back up and decided to go grab a glass of water or something, I was feeling pretty dehydrated.....I wonder how much water sweat takes out of your body?
I swung my legs off the side of the bed with some difficulty, Ugh seriously I think I injured my back. I wondered if I should call that massage parlor place Ji had taken me too before.
I slid off the bed and onto my feet....then I collapsed on the ground.
"OWWWWOWWWW" I hissed loudly, my legs felt like jelly. What on earth did we do last night!?
I heard snorting and mumbling and tried to stand up, jeez every muscle ached...I was obviously getting slack lately.
"YUJIN?!" I waved a hand from the floor and he snorted in laughter "Why are you on the floor?"
"I was doing stomach crunches!" Ha, I was so good.
"Really? I guess I didn't work you hard enough last night?" my smiled faltered and I grimaced at the aches and pains that shot through my body as I lay on the floor.
"Oh...no, don't be silly" I gave a fake cheery laugh and pulled myself up, it took longer than I imagined.
"Uh, its 6am come back to bed..." I avoided looking at him and started trying to work the muscles in my legs.
"Yuuuu" He sung it at me and I felt myself smile, I turned to him in order to mention about the water and--
Ho boy, he had his side and lifted the covers off his body, inviting me to snuggle with him wearing nothing but a y smile.
I was defeated by this man....this evil ual man.
"DAMN YOU YOUNGBAE!" I huffed and managed to stand unsteadily before falling back into bed next to him. He chuckled and covered my before pulling me tightly to him "I love you" he ran his fingers down my back and I shuddered.
"I love you too" I kissed him and knew I would ache far worse after this time around, but it was so worth it.

P.O POV

I felt hands moving up my chest and I sighed happily, it felt good, a little too good. I opened my eyes in the hopes I had met my future wife and I was an older and much wiser man....
"mffg FHUGING MEH!" I stared in confusion at the person held in my arms. I released Zico quickly and glared at him....was he trying it on with me? I mean this wasn't the first time I woke up next to him...wasn't I sleeping next to Jiwoo?
"What is with you?" He whispered haughtily at me.
"ME? What is with YOU? Are you trying to get in my pants?" I hissed back at him angrily, why he ruined a nice dream like that...
"Bite me!" he snarled in a quiet voice...that was impressive. Not easy to snarl in a whisper.
"You ert!" I pouted at him "I will not bite you!"
"Oh for fu-- I'm going for a shower!" he growled and basically crawled over me to get out of the bed....obviously he would do anything to touch me.

He quietly stormed out of the room and I sighed in content and stretched my arms, my left arm grazed over something solid and I realised Jiwoo was still asleep...whoops. Hope I didn't wake her?
I stayed perfectly still for a few minutes, making sure I had not disturbed her before turning on my side and facing away from her, I could stay here a little longer and sleep...because I knew later I would have to face noona and that thought was scary and painful too. What I had done was unforgivable....she had done so much for me and I had laughed at her and thought my father was crazy.
But I had thought long and hard over noona and what she had achieved and realised what a terrible dongsaeng I had been.
Always taking her for granted, letting her get me out of scraps, helping me pass my studies, supporting my rap career and being the one who stuck with me when I had to lose all that weight.....I was rubbish....Zico was better than me and I felt so lost inside. She wouldn't forgive me easily...if she did at all.

I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt something collide with my back, I 'oomphed' in shock and for a second couldn't place what the warm soft thing that had rolled into me was.
Jiwoo....right. I had completely forgotten she was in bed with me....in bed with ME. It wasn't the first time, but it felt odd this time around, different.
I felt her arm fly over side and her hand slapped my chest, "Unf" I groaned quietly, not wanting to disturb her as her fingers seemed to tap a tune along my tiny pecs....ugh, so tiny. I needed to get to TOP hyung's muscle mass....then I would no longer be tiny. I was glad I wore a shirt, I didn't know if I could cope with her fingers on my bare chest....I don't know what was wrong with me....why was I reacting to Jiwoo noona so much. She is practically family!
But that kiss....it felt right. Warm and soft, like I was melting from the inside out.
WOOOOAAHH, Jiwoo's hand had moved down and were continuing to make a downward motion towards my happy place....I squeaked and grabbed her hand, entwining my fingers with hers to make sure she didn't get touchy-feely once more....well that was my excuse. If I was honest, I just wanted to hold her hand as she slept.

Zico POV

The look on his face made it worth it.  Honestly, I'd only wedged myself between them because he'd started making noises that I didn't want to hear.  Noona hadn't woken up but he'd called out her name in his sleep.  I might be willing to let her date, but I was not going to lie there and watch him.  No way was I going to witness anything lewd.  Sadly, he'd immediately latched onto me completely unaware I was in fact me.  

You'd think he'd notice after he felt me up.  A detail I would remember for a long time.  He'd pay for it later but he wouldn't know he was doing so.  He'd been disgusted but it was probably enough to keep him from having any impure thoughts.  I mean who feels up one sibling and then the other without shame?  I double checked the bathroom door was locked before I stripped and hopped in the shower.  

Yujin POV

Chanyeol from EXO was rapping his lines out of their song Wolf at me, while trying to roll his hips and looks y...it was weird as I didn't find him appealing...I was hoping that Luhan might appear and save me...but it never happened.
I hear Bae saying hello and 'he would just get her now' before I started shaking violently.

"HUH, Wha--" I groaned and rubbed my eyes, ugh I had fallen asleep again.
"Your father is on the phone." I gave Youngbae a confused look before taking my phone from him.
"Herro" My tongue was thick from sleep and my brain foggy.
"Hey sleeping beauty, I never got to discuss work with you yesterday at dinner. Nice speech by the way, your mother is thinking deeply about how she perceives her only daughter. I knew you weren't just a walking volcano. Anyway, I need you to meet me for lunch to discuss business. Also bring Dong Youngbae with you, I never got to really talk to him much and I want to get a measure of my future son-in-law before he asks you to marry him. I assume he plans too because you too seem more in love then I probably was with your mother. Aish, my little girl getting married....I get emotional just thinking about it. Anyway meet me at the usual place at 1.30. Love you YuYu. Send my regards to Youngbae, Jiho and Jiwoo....Oh and you best tell Jihoon hi or something from me. Okay see you soon!"

He hung up and I realised I hadn't said a single word....wow he was manipulative. I groaned and chucked my phone on the bedside table. "Did you hear that?" I turned back to Bae who seemed possibly more laid back then I had ever seen him.
"Mm, yeah. It will be nice seeing your father again, we didn't get to talk much...and I guess he is more like you?" I nodded and put my head on his gorgeous chest...aish I was becoming one of those females in a generic romantic drama. STOP IT YUJIN!
"I'm going to grab a shower then I will grab you some food and you can take a shower if you want?" I looked up at him and he smiled and played with my hair. "Okay, try not to poison me though eh?" I scowled and slapped his abs, though I think he felt less pain and more amusement as he just laughed.
"Ahh, you’re annoying, alright I am off!" I rolled away quickly in case he tried to grab me once again and managed to stand on my shaky legs. Feeling accomplished at my ability to stand I allowed myself to smile.
"Don't forget your clothes...and don't go out there . I don't want Zico checking out my girl" I felt a slap on my backside and jumped in surprise....such an .
I glowered but threw on a bathrobe before picking up the comfy clothes I had laying around, and then escaped out of the bedroom.

I saw the coast was clear and made my quickly into the bathroom, making sure to check around for anyone before hopping in the bathroom.
I threw off my robe and started to run the shower...making sure to lock the door. I did not want anyone walking in. I needed some time in a hot shower to relax my muscles...

Showered, dried, clothed and with freshened mouth, I checked my appearance in the mirror. The bruises were changing color to yellow around the edges and I sighed. I would need more make-up for my lunch meeting with dad later. I couldn't have him thinking Bae had done this...he would hire someone to kill him.
I shook the thoughts away and left the bathroom, turning to make my way into the kitchen.
"Nice shower?" The voice came out of nowhere and I jumped in fright.
"Jesus Zico, don't do that! You gave me a heart attack!" I turned to him to give him a good glare but his hiss took me by surprise.
He leapt off the couch and came towards me with sorrow etched into his face. I felt confused before he ran a thumb across my chin and down my neck...
"I didn't know it was this bad...I didn't see bruises so I thought it wasn't like this." He looked so upset and I felt an odd familiar pang in my chest. I had come so close to loving him.
"I wore make-up because of our parents....didn't want them thinking bad things." I lowered my eyes and he sighed before pulling me into a tight hug.

I stayed in his hug longer then I should of, it felt warm and familiar but I had to pull away. I knew there were tears in my eyes and I also knew he had seen them, but I smiled and turned away from him, I wanted to get Bae something to eat before he turned into the angry carb monster.
He followed me to the kitchen and leaned against a wall watching me as I moved around, getting the coffee going, pulling out some rolls and hunting down bacon and eggs.
"You want me to cook?" I sighed....everyone knew I was terrible at cooking. I should probably let him do it...
"Thanks" I mumbled and pushed the bacon and eggs to him, he smiled and busied around comfortably....he was better than me at cooking but he still wasn't great.
"I'm surprised you left P.O with Jiwoo....alone...in bed" I didn't want there to be silence so I thought I better say something just to keep my mind from going to dark places.
"They are sleeping..." He didn't sound sure but I left it alone "Are you going to forgive maknae...I assume you haven't since you called him P.O" I rolled my shoulders in irritation. I didn't want to think of him....he had laughed at me because I knew he didn't think dad was serious....that I could never make CEO and was pretty much useless and vapid.
"Would you forgive someone for laughing AT you and thinking you can't do something?"
"He's your brother!"
"He's a BIG BLOCK-HEAD!" I snarled angrily....I had been so hurt by his laughter....so broken. "I have supported him through everything; I helped him pass his exams while I was studying too. I worked my off at home and at dad's business. I didn't want to go there and people assume I got the job because I am the CEO's daughter. I wanted to show people I am not a rich silly snob.....so I worked my way up the firm, I knuckled down and took my degree. I showed everyone I am smart and hard-working and did not get where I did because of genes. I want people to say 'out CEO worked her off to get where she is. She worked with everyone up each rung of the ladder, so she has out respect'....I don't want to be the stupid people assume I am. I know people think I am some high-class who drinks too much and gets it on with idols and spends all my money on clothes....I have saved up a lot of money. And I will finance Jiwoo as a side project to my business later on.....in fact I might make my own record label....for HER. She is the only person who stuck with me and didn't see me as a selfish vain idiot. And her voice is so beautiful she is worth anything I can give her! But what my 'supposed' brother did is far worse than having just anyone laugh at me...even my mother. Because I thought he believed in me.....I thought he supported me. You support Jiwoo in anything she does...even if you slow to react to it....but he just laughed in my face. He doesn't believe in me....so he can't be my brother."

Speech ended, I scowled at the floor, I didn't want to see Zico's face, and he would probably be showing pity and sadness over my inability to forgive my brother. He had finished with the food and it had been plated up so I grabbed the tray it was all on and sighed "Sorry for going on at you..." I kept my eyes on the floor as I wondered off back to Youngbae....the only people who supported me were my dad, Jiwoo and Youngbae....guess I misjudged Jihoon.

P.O POV

I hid as I watched noona leave the kitchen with a tray.....I stared at her back in silence. I couldn't speak or think.
I heard her rant about me and accepted it....I was useless. I had hurt her in a way I wasn't sure I could make up for.....She didn't want me as a brother anymore? I felt tears in my eyes and rubbed them away with the palm of my hand. She hated me...my noona...
I stole back to the bed with Jiwoo in and laid back down....I would pretend to have slept through it and know none the wiser. Then maybe Jiwoo could help me get noona back....help me make up for being so terrible.

Jiwoo POV

I felt a soft puff of air against my check.  I rolled over and heard a strange noise.  Ok.  That was not expected.  I pulled my hands up to rub the sleep out of my eyes.  Opening them revealed Jihoon seemingly asleep, yet he clutched his side.  

"Yah, stop faking it," I said rolling over onto my stomach.  This may or may not have resulted in my kicking him as I slung my leg over his.  

"Mmmmm," he said.  I rolled my eyes and extended my fingers towards his neck.  His pulse was racing.  Not the sign of a sleeping man at all.  

"Babo," I whispered.  He finally turned to look at me.  Ridiculous that he wanted to trick me this early in the morning.  

"Noona thinks I am," he said softly.  I frowned.  He meant his sister right? Oh lord.  This was weird.  How could I think I could be interested in him? The notion was absurd.  After all, he was younger than my little brother.  I must have been blind with stress to think about him.  Seungri would hate me.  When I looked into his eyes, I didn't feel it.  Any of it.  As if a flip had been switched.  I felt myself grow cold as if I'd been doused with buckets of ice.  I shivered feeling myself falling away unable to cope with the realization of my own thoughts.  

Jihoon grew blurry.  I sniffed trying to control myself.  He moved closer and lightly touched my face.  I was blubbering like a little kid.  I didn't feel guilty at all.  It was if Seungri had been erased completely.  How was that even possible? I was horrible. 

"Woo?" I heard him wanting to know what was wrong.  I couldn't manage words as I burst into another sob.  I clutched at his shirt desperate to stop myself, but unable to feel shame.  He wrapped me in his arms and let me cry all over him. 

"Yah! What are you doing?" Jiho yelled.  I pried myself from Jihoon's grasp and saw my brother staring at me.  I felt the tears come back and I darted into the bathroom locking the door behind me.  I collapsed on the rug and wailed as loud as I wanted.  I heard them trying to talk to me through the door, but I kept sobbing.  

Zico POV

"What did you do?" I said forcing myself quieter as I spoke.  He sat up in bed utterly calm.  

"I don't know.  She just started crying," he said.  I gaped at him.

"What you didn't say anything to her?" I asked.  He shook his head.  

"I don't think she'd be this sad because noona was mad at me," he responded.  I frowned pinching my nose.  What exactly was going on with noona?  She didn't respond when I tried talking through the door.  I could hear her high pitched keening.  I didn't know what to do and it made me a little more than terse.  I left the room to demand assistance.  I gave two knocks on the door before I barged in not caring about their desires.

"Noona locked herself in the bathroom.  She's crying like I've never heard her before," I said.  Yujin turned to blink at me.  Taeyang seemed more than content to eat his breakfast and watched her leave the room without a word.  I stared at him not knowing what to say.  He looked back completely indifferent as he bit into the toast.  

"She lied.  She didn't make your breakfast," I said before closing the door.  I didn't know if she had said that, but either way I felt a little better.  I suppose it would take some more time for my heart to move on and I didn't exactly like this guy.  

Taeyang POV

Yujin hadn't cooked breakfast.  That was a relief.  I was certain I never wanted her to cook anything.  She hadn't said anything and I'd been quite amazed that she'd managed bacon eggs and toast in about twenty minutes when it had taken her much longer for porridge.  It was fine though.  We could always hire a cook.  Probably best since we'd want our children to survive their early years and beyond.  I wondered if I would become a stay-at-home dad.  The thought wasn't horrifying.  I might actually like it.  It would certainly be better than having to manage the giant ert.  Or to smile at all the fans who wanted to touch me inappropriately.  

I wouldn't mind it in the least.  I certainly wanted to repeat the events of last night over and over again.  I wondered if I should start the conversation now with the label.  I was certain that they would try to cover it up, but they wouldn't be able to stop me.  I certainly didn't need my career to be intact if it meant giving her up.  Finally, I had something more important to live for and I might even consider giving up toast.  Although, she couldn't ruin toast could she?  

Jiwoo POV

I heard a tap on the door.  Yu's signal that it was her.  I tried to calm down, but it wasn't exactly easy.  I'd become slimy and wet.  The counter was within reach so I pulled myself upright.  I leaned on it feeling that the sink was probably within reach as well. The water ran cold but it soothed the heat in my cheeks.  My eyes and skin were red with distress. The towel scratched against my hot skin but I felt better dry.  

I opened the door and saw them all there.  Well, besides Youngbae, but it would be weird if he cared.  I mean, we weren't exactly buddies.  Yu looked concerned and I didn't know how to explain myself in front of so many witnesses.  I sat down on the bed and got bombarded with a group hug.  It was a little unexpected but they all reached for me at the same time.  I felt an elbow in my side and hissed out in pain.  

"Yah, move your elbow you dolt!" Jihoon directed.  My brother sent him a glare that would entice thousands of ert noonas but did nothing on any of us.  

"Yah, let me go!" I pleaded.  They did and I found myself particularly aware of Jihoon's hand resting on my back as they let go.  He sat on the bed next to me pretending not to be concerned.  Jiho seemed positively jumpy with frustration.  Yu seemed to think I was losing my mind and I probably was at this point.  

"I'm sorry.  I don't know what to say..." I said.  They exchanged glances with each other worried.  Jihoon didn't take his eyes off of me and I felt him rubbing my back.  The sensation was more soothing than usual and I didn't know if that was a good sign.  

"Woo, listen.  I know you are upset about your parents, but we will deal with it together," Yu was saying.  I shook my head rapidly to show her it wasn't that.

"No.  That's not it...I--" I tried to explain but when I looked at them all she seemed to understand my unwillingness to talk.  

"Alright, you two out.  NOW!" Yu commanded and I smiled feebly at them as Jiho dragged Jihoon out.  The door closed and I waited with her.

"Farther away!" Yu said.  We heard the shuffling of feet as they left the hallway.  

"Spill," she said.  I sighed letting myself fall onto the bed.  She regarded me carefully. 

"I'm awful.  You know that Seungri and I are together, but I like someone else.  Only when I'm with him it makes me completely forget about everyone else and I don't even feel guilty about it.  I'm so confused.  I don't know what's wrong with me.  I shouldn't be with this other guy, but I can't stop myself.  I'm repugnant," I told her.  She was silent for a while.  She smiled solemnly.  

"This is your lucky day.  You see I know exactly what you are talking about.  I liked someone else or at least I thought I liked them until I realized that Youngbae was the one I really loved.  I didn't realize that our fighting wasn't because I disliked him for the longest time.  To think I wasted so much time avoiding him, when he really respected me.  He was there the whole time, but it took me ages to realize it," she said.  

"But you weren't with someone else," I said quietly.  She sighed. 

"Woo, you have to be honest.  You don't love him, do you?" she prompted me to answer.  I stared at the ceiling. 

"No.  I don't love him," I admitted.  My chest relaxed and I found I'd been tense before.

"So, you have to tell him the truth," she said.  I nodded.  

"I know, but it's not as if I'm with another person," I said.  She nodded.

"That doesn't matter at all. You don't want to force yourself to pretend.  You'll just end up hating yourself and him," she reasoned.  I sighed.

"The worst part is I cheated on him and I don't feel guilt at all," I said.  Yu held my hand between hers.

"That's because your heart already knows the truth.  Your brain just needs some time to catch up," she said.  I nodded.

"So, are you going to tell me who this man is?" she asked. I blinked at her.  There was no way I was telling her now.

"I would, but I don't even know if he really likes me," I said.  She rolled her eyes.  

"If he doesn't like you, then he's obviously never met you," she said.  I laughed.  

"That is completely logical," I remarked.  She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Exactly.  So, what are you going to do today?" she asked.  I sat up.

"I have to tell him the truth, but I want to move back home first.  You don't have to, but I can't stay there anymore.  It would be cruel," I said.  She hissed.

"What about the contract?" she pointed out.  I smiled.

"I already texted our lawyers.  I'm certain it will be resolved by the end of the day.  You are the best friend anyone could ever have.  You signed that all for me, but you forgot that we're loaded just enough to get out of a silly contract," I said.  She grinned at me. 

"Besides, I'm certain your parents are going to be stopping by more often and one of us has to be here to make it look reasonable," I said.  

"Mean.  You don't really think you can get rid of me so easily? Trying to abandon me with Big Bang," she pouted.  

"What? You mean you can go without your lover for more than a few hours at a time?" I mocked her.  She bit her lip holding back her anger slightly.

"Well, I am going to be a CEO so I have to get used to long hours of working at some point," she said.  I hugged her feeling better. 

"I'll set up an appointment with Big Bang and the lawyers if you like?" I suggested she shook her head.

"No, the lawyers will take care of it.  We really don't need to rub it in," she said.  

"Well, I definitely need coffee if I'm going to break a man's heart," I said.  She let me pull her up by the hands and we went into the kitchen together.  Although, she seemed a little unsteady on her feet.  I hoped her brother didn't notice because then he might ask questions and get answers.  

Zico POV

"You want some breakfast?" I waved a plate with bacon under noona's nose.  She smiled and tried to take it from me.

"Aish, noona.  You can't hog all the bacon," I scolded her.  She stole a piece while I was moving it away. She munched it looking determined.

"So, I need you to do me a favor," she said.  Yu tapped her on the shoulder.

"Sorry, we need you to do us a favor," she said.  Jihoon and I looked at each other sensing something unpleasant.  

"We're moving back home, but we need you to get our luggage because Big Bang isn't going to like it," she explained.  I grinned.

"I'll leave now," I announced.  Noona caught my arm and stopped me.

"At least eat breakfast first, and I need to talk to Seungri so he doesn't know we're leaving," she said.  I gave her thumbs up and allotted her another piece of bacon.  Jihoon only pouted as I took it from his hand.  He didn't say anything as he watched her eat it.  Maybe it was true love after all.  

"How will we know what's yours?" Jihoon asked.  I chuckled.

"I think it'll be pretty obvious," I answered.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Doesn’t worry about that, Youngbae will help you," Yu said.  I raised an eyebrow, but she shrugged.  

"Ok," Jihoon said seeming less pleased.  

"Babo, it's only our clothes left behind," noona told him.  He blushed for unknown reasons.  

"Right, so we'll leave after breakfast.  Where is this guy?" I wanted to know.  Yu shot me a look.

"Trust me.  You'll want to wait.  He needs his carbs," she said.  I didn't know why toast would make a difference, but Jihoon was trying to eat all the bacon so I choose to pull rank on him.  Noona shared with him though pulling rank on me.  He smiled happily as he ate my bacon.  

Seungri POV

Jiwoo had told me to meet her.  Hyung had wanted to know where I was going but I ignored him.  My car pulling through the gate before he was fully aware I was missing.  I'd called her last night but she hadn't picked up.  I had been worried about her, but I didn't want to be clingy.  Her voice had sounded strained.

I saw her waiting on a bench.  She sat there ignoring the cold.  I wondered why we were meeting out here, but it must be important.  She didn't smile at me as I leaned down to kiss her.  She turned her face away.  I felt a chill.  Something was clearly wrong.

"Seunghyun, I'm sorry.  I don't love you," she said.  I froze.  Why was she telling me this?  I didn't expect her to love me yet.  It hadn't been that long since we'd met.  

"Why are you saying that? We haven't even been together for that long," I said.  She shook her head.

"I'm sorry.  I have to be honest.  I realized that I care for someone else.  I can't be with you even if I'm not with them," she said.  I felt my legs threaten to give out and I landed on the bench next to her.  I felt a pain in the backs of my knees, but I was trying to focus on her words.

"I thought I loved you, but I found out that I was wrong.  I know that this is sudden, but I'm breaking up with you," she said slowly looking directly at my face.  I looked down at my hands wishing that I could turn back time.  I could figure out what went wrong and fix it.

"Jiwoo, you just need some time to think it over.  Don't do this," I said my voice pitchy.  She smiled sadly at me.  

"I know.  I didn't want to drag it out and hurt you more.  I truly am sorry," she said obviously choosing her words carefully.  

"But we live together.  Why are you doing this?" I asked caught up on the thought of seeing her every day and not being able to hold her. 

"You'll get over me.  I know you will.  Take care of yourself," she said.  She gave my hand a squeeze before she got up and walked away.  I sat there for a while.  I'm not sure how long before I called for help.

"Hyung.  Jiwoo--she--sh-Jiwoo doesn't want to see me anymore," I told him.  

"I know.  Maknae, the girls have moved out," he said.  I cried finally feeling the hole in my heart wrench all the way open.

"I'm coming to get you," hyung said but I hung up the phone wanting to be alone.  He appeared some time later, and I felt him guide me to my car and I don't remember after that.  For a long while, I was in my room alone in the dark.  The sheets still smelled like her and no one bothered me.  

Jiwoo POV

I felt awful.  Finally, the emotion I'd been afraid I'd lost had surfaced.  Only that was because I'd burned my tongue on my coffee and gotten splashed by a passing car with dirty water.  I sighed giving up and hailing a taxi.  I could have driven my car, but I'd been worried that I'd be late.  Seungri had taken it calmly.  I knew that he didn't quite accept it until I left.  This was better though.  I didn't want to hurt him. I at least had that amount of empathy to end it now rather than slowly let myself break his heart over a period of days or weeks.  It didn't matter now.  It was done and I couldn't go back.  

The four of them were waiting for me.  Hanging out in the living room as if they weren't anticipating my return.  Jihoon openly stared at the door though. I felt warmer knowing that I had rejected my brain for the warm look he was giving me.  I didn't know what to think of him.  He was concerned but when I told them it was over between me and Seungri he grinned widely.  

"I heard.  Our glorious leader is losing his mind right now," Youngbae said.  I nodded understanding.

"You're ok?" Yu asked.  I smiled at her walking over to hug her.  She patted my arm as I wrapped my arms around her neck.  

"What did you tell him?" Jiho asked.  I sighed.

"The truth.  I don't love him," I said.  He came over and latched onto me.

"Noona, don't worry.  I will find a perfect man for you to marry," he said.  My eyes flicked to Jihoon who seemed flustered.  I didn't know if I should talk to him or not.  I felt like it was too scary to ask if he liked me.  I'd been reckless enough to kiss him.  The rest hadn't been anything unusual between us.  I couldn't just force myself on him.  How awkward would that be? He'd tell Yu that I was pressuring him.  I didn't want to end up like my mother.  That would be the worst possible future.  Forever wanting to be with someone younger than me who found me creepy and erted.  

I knew that I had to see what would happen.  I was not going to make a move on Jihoon.  That kiss may have been the best I ever had, but I was willing to wait.  

I didn't know if Yu would be mad at me.  Of course, that was getting ahead of myself when he hadn't even said he liked me yet.  I felt my mouth go dry as I feared that maybe he wasn't interested in me at all.  Waiting would be harder than I had expected, especially as he locked eyes with me.  I felt nervous and warm as my heart rate increased and I was surrounded by other people.  I wondered how long it would be until I could talk to him alone.  Would he even bring up the kiss?  I sighed.

"Ah, sorry.  We have a lunch date," Yu said jumping up from the sofa and dragging Youngbae after her.  I waved goodbye even though she didn't look back.  That meant that it was just the three of us.  Well, that was two people gone; now I just had to get rid of my brother. 

Yujin POV

"Where is it we are supposed to meet your father?" I turned away from the car window my thoughts interrupted.
"The hotel by the river, it's my father’s favourite. He has a nice view from his private office. The directions are in the GPS" I fiddled around his Sat Nav and stabbed at the screen with my finger a few times until the route popped up.
"Are you okay?" I wondered how to answer him, there was a lot on my mind right now.
"Yeah...I think so. I will miss being with you guys at your dorm and I worry that your maknae may take this pretty hard. He seemed to really care for Woo. I can't help wondering who she interested in though....I mean it has to be someone she is seeing a lot of..." I trailed off unable to know for sure who my best friend had fallen for.
"Maybe it's hyung?" I snorted at Youngbae's guess....then remembered he probably didn't know about Seunghyun's relationship with my ex...better keep that one quiet.
"I think if it is anyone it's gotta be Daesung....they get on better than she does with any of the others. Unless she has fallen for one of your security team...or Minhyuk maybe?" Hmm...Minhyuk or Daesung sounded about right...but it didn't FEEL right. She would have be open about it had it been so simple.
"Maybe it's your brother" I stared at Youngbae who was grinning; I guess he was trying to be funny but the thought was scary and weird.
"Please....she is way out of his league. She is smart, funny, beautiful and OH-MY-GOD!" Youngbae jumped at the wheel in fright.
"YAH don't yell, I was just kidding!"
"Nooo I think it might be her oppa...Jong kook! That explains a lot." I nodded to myself...I didn't blame her one bit, he was charming and so damn y.
"Kim Jong Kook?"
"Yeah, they are close...lucky her. He has the biggest muscles in his arms, I just-" I shut my mouth and stared out of the window. Whoops nearly let my one and only find out about my huge crush on the Jong Kook."
"You just what?" I could hear the sarcasm dripping in his voice.
"I...just...think he is a respectable man and has done well for himself" I continued pretending to look at the window....I may not be a great liar at times.
"Sure you do.....and I think BoA has a great voice, otherwise she is just a really plain looking woman, not y at all!" Okay now I knew he was being sarcastic.
"You fancy BoA?" I hissed, feeling upset that I didn't have her innocent beauty.
"YOU fancy Jong Kook...how can I compete with that?" I couldn't see his eyes due to the sunglasses but his mouth was a stern line...
"You don't have to compete! You have me, I love you and you know I don't want to be anywhere without you. You’re the best and it took me forever to realize I always knew you were the one for me." I said it in a huffy way so he didn't think I was being totally soppy but I saw him smile slightly.
"So you’re saying I am hotter than Kim Jong Kook?" He was smirking openly now and I pursed my lips in irritation.
"Yes YOU Dong Youngbae are the iest man alive and I am forever grateful that I have you....babo."
"I knew I was hotter than him" He gave a smug smile and I shook my head....men.
"Hey we are here!" He sounded surprised and I echoed his feelings, that was quick.
"You okay?" I wanted to make sure he wasn't nervous and felt comfortable with his. He nodded and squeezed my hand.
"Yeah, I love you. I am not going anywhere" I smiled in relief; I didn't want to be here without him beside him. He didn't realize he was the one that kept me strong. "Let's go then!" I kissed him quickly before getting out of the car.

P.O POV

I had noticed the way noona avoided my eye line, how she didn't look at me when she spoke....even if it was directed at me. She thought I was an ....lower than an ...a foot perhaps. Maybe even the dirt feet walked on.
She had ran off with that promiscuous young man Taeyang once again....I hoped they weren't going to ....as far as I was concerned noona was still al....
Though I couldn't deny that they shared certain looks this morning that had me wondering if it was innocent....
I sighed, I needed noona. She was the only one I had ever relied on and now she hated me....with good cause.
"You okay Jihoon?" I looked at Jiwoo and felt my pulse quicken, she looked so radiant and beautiful...had she always been like this?
"Um, no, I need your help actually" I rubbed the back of my neck; it was weird asking one noona help with another noona...especially when they were best friends. Plus I wondered if she would be able to hear my heart beating fast from all the way over there.

"What is it?" She stepped in the kitchen closer to me and I tried to look elsewhere, anywhere but her deep eyes that seemed so warm and inviting.
"Ugh" I looked at Zico who was pretending to play on his phone on the couch but was probably listening to us....I had to keep away from him punching me. "I need you to help me get noona back, to get back in her good books"
I fell onto my knees in front of her (and behind the kitchen counter so Zico couldn't see me) and put my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me so my face was against her stomach.
"I beseech you! PLEASEEEE!" I mumbled into her shirt and she squirmed and started to laugh....she was way too ticklish.

"JIHOON STOP!" She tried pulling at my hair to stop me from tickling her but I ignored it and added my fingers in for extra leverage.
She squealed and I felt her legs get weak, I continued my onslaught waiting for victory and then she slumped on to me. I managed to lower her to floor so she didn't fall and I grinned happily at her defeat but felt it disappear due to the odd look she was giving me.
She was breathing heavily and her hands were on each of my shoulders, I could feel her chest expanding and deflating as my hands were still on her sides-- OH.
I realised her fall and my hands had caused her shirt to accidentally ride up and my hands were now touching her skin around her sides. I knew I should move them away...and that it shouldn't be a big deal, I mean this wasn't the first time I had touched her skin...but the look she was giving me was so new and I felt my heart fluttering.
I experimentally spread my fingers over her skin, feeling the softness and enjoying the curves of her sides and back, I groaned quietly. I was enjoying this too much.....I looked back at her face and I focused on her slightly open mouth, the way her lips seemed perfectly shaped like a bow.
I was unable to stop myself from leaning forward and tasting her lips again, it was like sugar and coffee. I was surprised she responded to the kiss...surprised but not put off. I should have stopped it there but I pushed against her lips firmer, wanting to enjoy this moment. I didn't care about anything else....everything vanished and all I could see, smell, hear, touch, taste was Jiwoo.
My fingers s into her hair and hers around my neck.
There was nothing else.

Until my phone started to ring...

"FUUU-!" I pulled away and stood up to grab it off the phone....I couldn't deny I was a little grateful. If I had kept going I might have done something terrible like...like....touch her !!
"WHAT?" I yelled and I saw Zico staring at me....whoops forgot he was here.
"YAHH JIHOON, GET ZICO! IT'S ALL GOING TO HELL HERE!" Minhyuk was yelling down the phone...not out of anger but to be heard. In the background there was murderous screams. I could hear Jaehyo cursing Kwon for destroying his eyeliner and then Kwon screaming about a shirt. Taeil was yelling at Kyung about breaking his glasses....
I sighed and put the call on loud-speaker, Zico needed to hear this. It sounded like the beginning sequence of that sci-fi horror film 'Event Horizon'.
"JIHOON, DO YOU HEAR THIS?"
"Yessss" I called as Zico strutted over and Jiwoo appeared from below with a pan....nice save.
"TELL ZICO-
"HYUNG I WILL MURDER YOU! I AM GONNA SIT ON YOUR FACE AND GAS YOU TO DEATH!" Oh Kyung...charming.
"TELL HIM TO HURRY, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"

Then there was silence, I guess he hung up or been cut off.
Zico snarled in irritation. "Damn it! Why can't they ever act their age....I gotta keep them in line all the time!" He grumbled and pulled at his hair.
"Maknae stay here and watch my sister....I don't want her being alone right now." I opened my mouth to argue but he glared at me and I pouted....I should have been the leader.
Jiwoo and I watched him grab his coat, then run over to Jiwoo to give her a hug before sprinting out the door....well this was uncomfortable.
"So...just the two of us then...." I tried to break the ice forming around me....oh god what if she hated me for kissing her?

Zico POV

I kept my eye on them. I didn't know what to think.  I was afraid to ask because I wasn't certain I wanted the answer.  It was better if I thought that noona was celibate for life.  I sighed.  That would be bliss.  No more worrying about guys who were interested in her for the wrong reasons.  They were talking about Yujin and I felt myself wondering about her.  She'd been so distracted recently, but apparently she'd found the perfect match.  

If stares could produce drool, then she'd need a five gallon bucket on hand.  She regarded Youngbae as if he were an extra appendage.  The way the two of them didn't have to look at each other because they always knew where the other one was.  It was eerie and too heartwarming.  Making me feel like I had indigestion from all the emotions they were leaking all over the place.  I heard laughter and looked up to see them gone.  What? Jihoon and noona had been in full view not five seconds ago.  I took a breath to calm myself, but I recognized the squeals as a tickle attack.  Noona had one weakness as far as I was concerned and it was being ticklish.  She could never win those.  

There were quite a few things to be done today.  I expected our parents to make contact.  I thought that maybe they would find out about Big Bang.  Or worse, they'd find out who noona had been seeing.  I didn't think our parents would have approved of an idol star.  Especially one with such a bad reputation with women.  Openly admitting to one night stands with fans.  I didn't know what she'd seen in Seungri but I was glad she had ditched him.  I was ready to pick out someone much better for her.  A man that wasn't tainted with lots of relationships or crazy fans.  

I heard a phone ringing and witnessed Jihoon holding it away from his ear.  Great, I was gone for one night and they lost it.  At least, I was reminded why I was the leader as I rushed to leave.  There was no way I could let them bruise each other.  I hugged noona and told Jihoon to look out for her while I was gone.  He seemed pouty but his aegyo wasn't enough to allow noona to be alone after nearly cutting ties with our parents.  

I pressed the speed dial.  Minhyuk answered right away. 

"Listen to me. No bruises or cuts! I'm on my way I'll be there soon.  NO BLOOD!" I yelled into the phone.  Then the elevator cut me off.  I texted noona and told her I was borrowing her Audi.  She didn't have a chance to say no as I keyed in the unlock code.  I managed to make the fifteen minute journey in eight minutes thanks to some well-timed right turns. As I walked through the front door I knew that I wasn't leaving anytime soon.  The house was a complete mess.  Minhyuk had sat upon Kyung with his foot pressed against Jaehyo's throat.  Taeil and Kwon had been locked away he said.  I sighed.  This was going to require a long practice.

"Obviously, you have too much energy so it's a dance till you drop," I said.  They looked horrified but Minhyuk seemed relieved.  They wanted to insist upon our maknae being there as well.

"Tough.  Maknae is doing something important.  I wouldn't have come back if you all could act your age," I lectured them.  They groaned as I turned up the music so I wouldn't hear them complain. 

Yujin POV

Youngbae and I walked into one of my dad’s hotels and I heard him make a noise of approval, guess he liked that homely rustic look.
"Oh hey Miss Pyo!" I waved at Min on front desk and she waved back cutely. She was super cute but completely dense.
I was glad Youngbae was covered up in a disguise....she was a massive fan of him and I didn't need his ego anymore then it was already.
"You father is in his usual place!" She gave Youngbae an odd look...not surprising considering he looked like he might rob the place.
"Thanks Min!" I cooed and dragged Bae further into the back of the hotel.
"You come here often?" I nodded at his question.
"My father loves it here...he makes people come here for meetings and....well as many events as possible. Even when he hires people he will interview them here. He pretends he isn't the CEO so they act more comfortable around him."

I arrived at the big oak door and used the huge brass knocker. "My dad likes big grand things like this...don't ask" I whispered while smiling.
"Come in!" I allowed Bae to push open the far too huge door and I entered before him, bowing and I saw Bae doing the same out of the corner of my eye.
"Ahh good to see you, come here and close the door behind you first please!" My dad came around from his table and opened his arms up for me as Bae went to shut the door.
"Hey dad!" I ran into his arms and felt him squish me tightly.
"Good to see you again my dear child, you too Mr. Dong" He held out a hand for Bae who shook it and bowed again.
"Come sit down, let's order lunch and get to business shall we?"

Lunch was ordered and I was sat next to Bae as my dad sat on the opposite side of the table, he had thrown his tie off and it was strewn at the other end of the table.
"Well I want to get the boring stuff out of the way first, and then I get to more interesting happy things." I nodded and he sighed. He bent down and pulled out some documents before pulling out to sheets and pushing one at me and the other at Youngbae.
 I frowned unsure of why Bae was getting work documents...he too seemed unsure.
"Read it" His voice was firm and I shrugged and looked over it.
The words were familiar and my eyes widened. Bae gasped quietly next to me and I held his hand under the table.
It was the contract Big Bang had given us when we first arrived there....how had my father got hold of it?
"You want to explain to me what the hell was going on?" He growled and I lowered my eyes....oh crap.

"I want the truth...from both of you. I see your signature Mr. Dong so I assume you have something to do with this. You were staying with single men! Do you know how that looks? Your single, unmarried and due to be a CEO of MY company. And you stayed with Jiwoo with five single men who are idols! IDOLS! This is not just bad for you, but for them too. If YG finds out he will have your head!" He looked angrily at Youngbae who gulped. "I suggest you tell me what happened."
I sighed shakily.....trust my father to know everything...to find out everything.
"You remember when mother took my card away and you gave me cash so I could go out with Jiwoo?" He nodded, his eyes staring at my face, he would tell if I was lying. He was gifted that way. "Well we went to the club and met TOP and Seungri from Big Bang. Jiwoo went with Seungri to get a drink and she came back with some drink that Dongho had told her was for me, but because it was coconut I couldn't drink it and she did." I shuffled uncomfortably and Youngbae his thumb over my hand for comfort.

"Well 20 minutes later Jiwoo was acting weird, like she had been drugged. I blamed Seungri, he denied it and I figured it had been Dongho trying to get me. At this point TOP disappeared and I went to find him, when I did he was beating Dongho up. I went into shock and well he made Seungri take Jiwoo to the car and he made me go with him.
"We were told to sign the non-disclosure contract and work for Big Bang for six months and I agreed so I could make sure Woo got treated for any side effects of the drug. So from then on we were their entourage and occasional maid service." I breathed heavily, I knew I had glazed over some things but it was necessary

My dad looked between us calmly.....he was so pissed.
"Dongho? I heard he recently got arrested for drugging a girl at a club...turns out it was not the first time. He was after you but got Jiwoo instead? I am grateful it was not you but saddened it had to be Jiwoo. I heard Minhyuk had a run in with him and got arrested but he was bailed out fairly quickly under the Woo's lawyer. Correct?" I nodded quickly.
"So you stayed with them as workers then? Were you mistreated at all?" He glared at Bae and I wondered if was thinking about the many things that gone so wrong in our time of knowing each other.
"No father, they were perfect gentleman. We stayed out of each other's hair. Jihoon and Jiho came to visit often too."
"Your brother knew of this?" I gulped; I guess I had just got Jihoon in trouble. My dad sighed and rubbed chin.
"Fine, I am grateful you told me the truth. I don't like this, but I accept it. You cannot do this again though. Both of you are pinnacles of society. If his fans found out....I dread to think of the backlash to you Yujin. And to your career Youngbae. None of the members you live with should have done this....as leader I hold Kwon Jiyong mostly responsible...alongside Choi Seunghyun-
"Dad I-" He held his hand up to me and I closed my mouth.
"I will not be saying nor doing anything against anyone...nor I am telling your mother. She would go crazy if she found out. But I insist you move back into your apartment with Jiwoo."
"Already done" I piped up and he nodded. "How did you come by the contract anyway?" I was honestly curious and he eyed me curiously and sat back in the chair. "The Woo's lawyer forwarded it to our lawyer who then informed me...I asked him to tell me whenever my children were involved in anything that needed his services....the same with Jiwoo's father did for his children..."
I gaped "You mean Uncle Woo knows!?" He nodded grimly "Oh " I covered my mouth in shock....she was screwed.
"Oh indeed!" He smiled before turning serious again "Also you no longer need to act as a couple" he gestured at Bae and I.

I opened my mouth to say something but was surprised when Youngbae beat me to it. "Sir, with all due respect I am not faking a relationship with your daughter. I am in love with her as she is with me. I would give up whatever is needed to make her happy. Even being an idol. I want to be with her. It's not a joke or a game; I want to make my wife one day!" He had stood up and I was staring at him with admiration and love...damn he was y when he was fired up.
I heard a snort and turned my head to look at my dad who laughing into his hand, much to Bae's and my confusion.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He pointed at Youngbae who sat down and looked like at me worried.
"Ahhh you thought I was serious. SO cute. A man needs to hear his daughter is in safe hands. I knew you loved each other, it was obvious when I saw you next to each other..." He chuckled again "But the way you took the bait....hahaha I bet Yu had you round her little finger doesn't she? So much fun...your partner is a spitfire my dear girl. Good to know!" He clapped his hands together and grinned at his.
"You’re so evil dad" I groaned and rolled my eyes...I should have guessed.
"Indeed I am...so tell me all about your family and lineage Youngbae. I want to know all about my future son-in-law!" He smirked and winked at me as Youngbae tried to calm down and contemplate any genetic diseases in his family tree.