Big Trouble in the House

Did You Hear That Bang?

Taeyang POV

I stared at TOP.  He was pacing back and forth.  It seemed that both of the women had disappeared into the night.  They had called both of them but got no response.  I decided that waiting around was useless and so I headed into the kitchen for a snack.  Jiyong was there as well and I made him pass the kimchi as I started to forage in the fridge.  

"So, they left, big deal," I muttered.  Jiyong nodded in agreement.  I could tell he didn't really like them around.  I knew he was only using them to contorl Seungri and TOP.  After all, it was their mistakes that had landed those women in our house.  Jiyong finally had something to use as leverage.  Only now they were gone and he had to come up with something else.  I selected a nice cucumber from the drawer.  Jiyong whined about me using his face mask, but I washed it and bit into it.  After that he didn't want it.  

"You can always try carrots," I told him.  He scowled and returned to get more rice from the cooker.  I wondered what would change if they didn't come back, but then my thoughts were interrupted as TOP stormed into the kitchen.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" he was yelling.  Jiyong and I exchnaged glances.  He was really irate this time.  Words would not settle him down.  Someone was going to get hit and I didn't want it to be me so I stayed quiet.  My mouth sealed I waited for someone else to break the silence.

"What's wrong now?" Jiyong asked.  TOP's neck nearly snapped to focus on him.  

"Daesung just told me that you were abusing them.  That he saw the two of you mistreating Yujin?" TOP was not really asking a question I told myself.  Don't respond.  Don't respond.  Don't respond.  I blinked to disrupt my stare.  I didn't want to miss any of his movements in case it would help me dodge his fists.

"There was nothing wrong.  I had her doing chores!" Jiyong scoffed.  I winced knowing that talking so bluntly to TOP was a mistake, but Jiyong never knew when to be silent.  He was always chattering and that was why Seungri had gotten into so much trouble.  He hung around Jiyong too much and as a result got into more scandals than he would have alone.  Seungri was a good person but his reputation had been stained over the years.  I knew Seungri would always try to do the right thing so I concocted a get out of jail free card.

"Why don't you ask Block B if they've seen them?" I suggested.  I was fairly certain that Seungri had taken the numbers from Jiwoo's phone.  An insurance policy that would now pay off when we got some answers.

TOP POV

I listened to what Daesung had told me with rising levels of horror and fury....I had let Yujin go thinking she just wanted to see her brother and was tied of cleaning...had I known that Youngbae and Jiyong were practically abusing their power and this stupid contract....I would have cracked their skulls.
But...since there was no time like the present I decided that now might be a good time to teach those two some damn manners...Jiyong was getting too big for his boots anyway.
I cracked my knuckles and saw the fear in Daesung's eyes as I left him to find my two doomed dongsaengs.

I saw them in the kitchen and yelled "WHAT DID YOU DO!", I saw the nervous looks Youngbae and Jiyong exchanged and it didn't help my mood.
"What's wrong now?" Jiyong's reply was flippant and I stared at him intently.
"Daesung told me that you were abusing. That he saw the two of you mistreating Yujin?" I wasn't asking, I was stating it and there was no answer I would have believed from these two anyway.
"There was nothing wrong, I had them doing chores" Jiyong's voice responded mockingly. His disrespectful attitude towards me, his hyung, was getting under my skin.
"Why don't you ask Block B if they've seen them?" Youngbae suddenly spoke and I nearly laughed in mirth at him.
"That isn't the point Youngbae, you two deserve punishment...your lowly and disgusting with no respect for women and you need to learn your place." I walked over to jiyong who swallowed nervously "especially you jiyong, your no longer the man you once were, your ego is beyond huge and I think you deserve to be taking back down to reality."
Jiyong smirked and gave a snort at my words, he was trying to look cool and leader-like as usual, but he was a coward through and through.
"well HYUNG, you can't do anything to me so why both-UFFFF!"
I cut him off with my famous gut punch,tekken style, and he flopped onto the floor holding himself tightly with tears pouring out of his eyes as he silently wept.
I looked at Youngbae and he flinched, his terrified look made me feel a little better and I decided to spare him from the patented 'TOP gut buster' move.
"When the girls come back, your true punishment will begin until I believe you truly appreciate women...If you try anything funny, act stupid, be a jerk, curse or decided to go against your punishment...you will be sorry. Understand?"
Youngbae nodded at me quickly, his head bobbing up and down like a toy, I turned to Jiyong and he nodded weakly from his prone position on the floor.
I gave them a beneficial smile and left them to sort themselves out, these guys were going be so screwed.

Jiwoo POV

I was wide awake.  I stared at the ceiling wondering if those specks were decorative or dirt.  Did people actually clean ceilings?  I couldn't remember seeing that ever being done.  After what felt like an hour of this I forced myself up.  I found clothes not knowing if they were my brother's or Minhyuk's but it didn't matter as long as they were clean.  They smelled safe and so I put them on in the semi-darkness.  I realized that it was 5 AM.  

The sound of running water could be heard through the pipes which meant that someone else was up.  I wasn't too surprised as they still had a habit of early practice and wake up calls.  I traipsed back to grab my phone; I couldn't sneak out unless I had it.  It had the address of Big Bang's house.  I still hadn't memorized the address.  The driver would only stare if I asked him to drive around until something looked familiar.  

I saw Minhyuk lying there.  He was still.  Too still, I saw his face was calm but his hands were flat instead of curled and relaxed.  I sighed, apparently, I wasn't the only one who had pretended to be asleep.  Without warning, I crept closer to the bed and yanked on his hand.  He shot upright. 

"Nooo, Woooooooo, five more minutes?" he pleaded.  I scoffed.  I wasn't buying his tired act as he wasn't even trying to burrow and hide.  He was clearly enjoying this and I took advantage of this.   

"Sorry, it's your fault that I couldn't sleep," I said.  He smirked and as I braced my feet and pulled he came hurtling towards me.  I could only hold onto him as we fell backwards and he wrapped his hands around my head.  My back made contact with the wall and he crashed into me.  I heard myself squeak in surprise before he kissed me.  There was no space left between us.  My hands ended up between the two of us and I felt his abs as I pulled them free.  At the same time, his mouth left mine as he gasped.  My hands had naturally strayed to his waist which had surprised him.  I felt his smile as he kissed me again using his hands to tip back my head and deepen the kiss.  

My head was spinning as I felt his tongue touch mine.  I felt myself heating up even against the cool plaster against my back.  My brain fought to make sense of all the contradictions between hot and cold, fast and slow, firm and gentle, quiet and loud, soft and hard.  The last I felt pressing against my leg.  The sensation spurred me into action and I fought for air.  I couldn't breathe all of a sudden knowing how strongly he felt.  I could hear him panting into my ear and I turned my face away from him while I let my mind catch up to my body.  He sought to kiss me again, but I avoided his lips and then I felt them on my neck.  My mind reset as I felt him lightly against my skin.  I nearly collapsed as he found my weak spot.  Ignoring the pleasure I felt, I managed to move my hands.  It took a few tries but I managed to signal that he should stop.  I was breathing heavily and my eyelids were heavy.  He rested his forehead against my shoulder, and we both stayed that way supporting each other.  When I could speak, I blanked.  My mind gave me no words to say.  I resorted to pushing him away from me.  His eyes showed me more than just desire but his confusion and pain.

"I'm sorry.  I like you.  I really do, but I'm not ready for this," I said.  The words sounded lame and cliche, but I couldn't find any better.  They were my honest feelings and I couldn't handle with Minhyuk.  I felt like for me it would just be and he would think of it as something more than that.  I knew he wasn't pleased but he nodded to show he heard me.  

"You should take a cold shower and meet me downstairs. I'm going to gather the guys and we'll go out for breakfast," I said.  I left quickly so I couldn't stare at him. That would only give me more useless time staring at his facial expressions so I could over analyze them later frustrating myself more.    I didn't even know if he was confused or just hurt.  He probably understood me better than I thought, but I was having trouble with my own thoughts at the moment.  I almost went back to him because maybe afterwards I would have a definite answer, but that would be for the wrong reasons.  I managed instead to find P.O, Kyung, Jaehyo, Taeil and Zico in the living room.  They were all awake and dressed to some degree. 

"Dongsaengs! Good morning!" I called to them.  They all greeted me and I plopped down next to Z.  I shamelessly curled up next to him and attempted to use him as a pillow.  He protested.

"Yah! Noona, get off! You're heavy!" he whined.  I glared at him.  P.O sidled closer to me and I smiled.  I shamelessly lowered my head into his lap and felt better when he started playing with my hair.  The motions were familiar and comfortable even as I heard my brother whining.  
 
"Aish, who said you could touch my noona?" he snarled.  I sensed P.O puff up his chest in response.
 
"Noona loves me more than you.  Isn't that right noona?" P.O asked.  I laughed.
 
"Of course! P.O is much better than you are!" I said sticking out my tongue at him.  My brother was sputtering hearing that I was choosing P.O over him.
 
"YAH! Stop touching my noona!" Zico was trying hard to keep his anger in check.  I felt hands around me and then I was dragged backwards.  P.O was slower when he was awake and failed to stop the attack.  I saw him fake pouting as Zico took over my hair as I used him as my pillow.  
 
"Noona, what happened?" I heard.  I saw Kwon staring at me and I wondered when he'd appeared.  I didn't know what to tell him.  Luckily, Taeil cut in.
 
"Noona, we're taking you to eat," he said.  I smiled knowing their solutions were simple to feed the upset person until they were full.  Regardless of whether it made them feel better but it let them feel like they helped in a small way.  
 
"What about Yu? She's still asleep?" I inquired.  They exchanged glances and I knew none of them wanted to wake her.  The feeling was mutual.  They were wary knowing we were fighting and also Yu could be ill tempered when she was sleep deprived.  
 
"Yes, noona is sleeping in my bed," P.O recited happily.  He must be so pleased with himself to be taking care of her.  Even though he would never admit to fearing his sister.  
 
"I guess you get to play rock,paper, scissors," I said.  I watched the anxious looks spreading between them. They started pairing off knowing their chances better amongst themselves than as a group.  They had all defeated my brother.  He seemed nervous and then Minhyuk appeared.  They pointed at him but I intervened.
 
"Fair play.  Whoever loses stays behind," I said.  My brother swallowed and Minhyuk understood that he wanted to win.  I saw my brother falter and I wondered if he was afraid to lose.  In the end, my brother threw paper and Minhyuk had scissors so we left my brother alone on the couch.  It was only a quarter to six, but we headed down the block towards a place they knew.  Even P.O seemed pleased not to have to wake up his sister.  He even held my hand as we walked, I supposed he was making up for my brother's absence.  As if we held hands, but when P.O did it, it came across as sweet and cute.  P.O kept me close to him the entire time.  I was relieved that I didn't have to sit next to Minhyuk.  I couldn't help stealing glances at him but his eyes told me he was not giving up so easily.  I could push him away but I knew that if P.O wasn't by my side he would be.  
 
B-Bomb POV
 
I was so relieved that I wasn't going to be waking up Yujin, that girl scared the living daylights out of me, least Zico could handle her and I could try to deal with my conflicted feelings about Jiwoo.
I know I had kissed her this time, but she hadn't really fought me about it...but then suddenly she's telling me she's unsure...did she think I was going to throw her on the bed and ravish her?
Hell, I would like to think we were dating before I did that....
 
The other guys, minus Zico, were heading with Jiwoo to the front door, ready to get some breakfast. I stayed behind and wished Zico luck with Yujin before heading out with the others, making sure to keep my distance from Jiwoo, it was hard enough being near her.
She kept stealing glances at me and I just steadily gazed back at her, I wasn't going to give up and let her walk away...it wasn't that simple.
Maybe she has a thing for Seungri? I mean Big bang were more popular then us, had more money (except for Yujin and P.O, those two were mega rich) and Seungri was the popular mad maknae of the group...He wasn't as handsome as me though.
 
I was sat as far away as possible from her in the restaurant but I was watching her laugh and joke with P.O who had decided to take her on as a surrogate Yujin since she was back at the dorm.
I picked at my food, my appetite was flailing and I just couldn't handle the thought of food with someone who was teasing the hell out of me, so damn close.
She was so y, even with that little bit of egg on the corner of , or the crumbs of food all over her shirt...even when she laughed with food in and it went everywhere...no...wait, that was pretty gross actually. I moved my plate to avoid any debris from another explosion from .
I stared at my food and groaned sadly, I wanted to throw my plate out of the window.
"What's up? your not touching your food" UKwon was staring at me with motherly disapproval.
"Nothing, just not hungry" I used my indoor voice, as I was trying to control my temper, why was I so angry and annoyed right now?
"Are you ill?" Taeil had now interrupted the conversation and I just wanted to crawl away to hide.
"No hyung" I tried to smile at him but he looked at me with that weird shark-like emotionless look. I never had any idea what he was thinking, his eyes were so dark and cold...most girls were pretty scared of him, well except Yujin who always took to climbing on him and pulling his hair and taking his glasses away....which was funny because she was taller then him so he had to whine at her to get her to stop teasing him.
I had actually thought they were together at one point...they seemed easy with other but seemed to share something that was secret...I don't know, nor do I really care right now.
 
Jiwoo was looking at me prodding my food and I stuck my tongue out at her, she looked surprised and went back to eating as the other guys laughed.
As long as I acted okay then no one would know any different, they wouldn't know I was hurting so much.
 
Yujin POV
 
I woke up in the morning, I groaned and looked at the clock, it was like 7am, why the hell was I up so early?
I turned over and saw that I was alone in the bed, I guess jihoon and Zico had schedules today.
I needed a toilet and my mouth felt like I had a baboon's , so I pulled myself up and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my business.
 
I returned back to bed and snuggled back under the covers, damn I felt cold for some reason.
Suddenly a hand went round my mouth and another went round my waist.
I struggled and yelled through the hand before I saw Zico's head pop up from under the duvet....the cheeky jerk had managed to  hide under the covers to wait for me!
"mpppf phfff"
"What? you wanna talk? I don't think so Yujin, you were a bad girl and I am going to take great pleasure in punishing you for your behaviour." he smirked evilly at me and I started to feel a bit concerned "Oh and don't worry, we are totally alone right now, the guys took Jiwoo out for breakfast...so its just you and me."
I struggled harder trying to escape, I had no idea what Zico had planned for me...but I had to hope it might be a little y.
 

Zico POV

I rested my head on my arms staring at her.  Yujin was beautiful as she slept.  I reached out to her cheek and she stirred.  Panicked, I dove under the covers hoping I wouldn't get caught staring.  I wasn't sure she would appreciate my admiration.  It was really warm under here and I soon grew sleepy.

I woke up again feeling movement.  I had fallen asleep and missed my chance to surprise Yujin.  Stupid P.O had kept me up all night with his constant squeezing.  I knew she would notice me now that she was fully awake so I popped out.  I put my hand around to prevent her from screaming.  Regret hit me because I was acting like a fool.  I had no reason to scare her.  She was obviously startled and tried to speak to me.  Trying to regain my sense of control, I decided to tell her the facts.  I was hoping they would give me a good idea.

"What? You wanna talk? I don't think so Yujin, you were a bad girl and I am going to take great pleasure in punishing you for your behavior," then I gave her my best smug smirk.  I was feeling more confident but I needed to stall a while longer to think of something.  I had to cover for grabbing her because we weren't in a relationship where I could openly touch the woman I cared about.  She hadn't given me the right.

"Oh and don't worry, we are totally alone right now, the guys took Jiwoo out for breakfast...so it's just you and me," I said.  I smiled at her sweetly.  I released the tension in my muscles.  Relaxed, I ceased contact and smoothly slid out of bed.  I knew exactly what to do and I wondered if I could pull it off.  Yujin stared at my back waiting for something to happen.  I knew that look of anticipation and I grinned sprinting out the door.

"Wa-wait!  YAH! Where are you going?" She called after me.   I swerved into the kitchen and slowed down.  When Yujin came after me, I was calmly sipping water.  The water masked my panting so I appeared more suave.  She seemed cautious and I set down the glass confidently.

"So, what are  you going to do to me?" I heard as I opened the cabinet.  I pulled out  the frying pan and some mixing bowls.  They made a soft clunk against the marble countertop.  I saw her flinch in the reflection of the fridge.  The starter clicked until the gas ignited and I happily set the pan on to heat.  I poured in some oil and opened the fridge.  I grabbed the eggs and turned to see Yujin standing awkwardly in the middle of the kitchen.

"How do you want your eggs?" I inquired.  She stared at me for a few seconds wondering what was going on.  I suppose she expected me to be immature about this, but I was beyond scaring her.  I only wanted her to take me seriously and accept me as her partner.  I no longer wanted to cut her hair while she slept just to get a reaction, in my defense it was only an inch and she only noticed because her pigtails no longer matched.  Or the many times I'd hacked her phone and coincidentally shown up on her dates.  Usually with P.O in tow which meant it was more of his fault for ruining them with his love for her.  

"Fried is ok," she responded slowly.  I smiled and cracked two eggs into the pan.  The sizzle added to my satisfaction as I made her breakfast.  I went about cooking and arranging her food.  When everything was done, I poured her a cup of coffee and set the plate on the table.  She cautiously approached and I pulled out the chair for her.  She sat down and stared at the food.  She prodded the eggs a few times.  I laughed to myself as I walked back to the stove to make my own breakfast.  I knew I should be upset that she didn't trust me, but she looked so cute hesitating.  As if she were afraid of a fried egg.  I plopped my own plate down on the table and scooted in close.  I began to eat ignoring her silent inspection of my face.

"I thought you said you wanted them fried?" I stated when my amusement started to fizzle out.  She looked at me and I felt my resolve melt.  I couldn't let her torture herself any longer.  Doubting she would trust my word, I leaned over and cut a piece for myself and ate it.  She watched intensely as I swallowed and opened my mouth to show her the proof.  She finally started to eat the food on her plate.  When we were done, I took the plates to the sink to wash them.  She followed me.  

"What are you going to do to me?" She asked.  The words felt like rocks hitting my back.  I tensed and forced myself to relax before turning around.  Anger wouldn't help me win her over.  

"Nothing.  I made you breakfast.  All I want to do is take care of you," I said honestly. Her eyes softened and I refocused on the sink.  I felt her standing behind me.

"What did you expect?" I heard myself saying.  I waited feeling each pulse because even with my back turned away from her my heart was in a frenzy.  

"I don't know," she said.  I smiled because it was exactly what I thought she would say.  I pivoted so I could look her in the eyes.

"I know.  That's why I'm doing all of this so that you will have expectations.  So that you will want to trust me and depend on me," I told her.  My fingers closed around hers and I felt the warmth of her fingers in mine.  I smiled at her and pulled her into a hug.  I kissed her on the cheek and then I let go.  I didn't want to force her to choose me, so I let go.  I left her in the kitchen standing alone because I couldn't handle watching her reaction.  There were some things that I was better off not knowing.  

Yujin POV

That JERK! He gets me all excited and hopeful for a little bit of iness...and all I get is a peck on the cheek...jeez it feels like he is breaking up with me.
I don't know how to feel, confused, hopeful...?
Okay I was the latter already, but a lot of people wake up with a ual energy right...well I hope a lot of people do...maybe I am just a ert? It would just be my luck if Taeyang was the closest thing I could find to a soul mate...the thought is enough to make me gag.

I started pacing the kitchen, I was happy that he hadn't put hot sauce on my eggs...or salt in my coffee...but why didn't he DO something.
I stopped pacing as I had a sneaky thought...I guess sometimes you have to be the one to take the initiative. I smirked to myself and left the kitchen, making sure to grab a mint from the guys stash beforehand...the aftertaste of eggs was far from pleasent.

I found Zico staring aimlessly out of the window in his room, his back was to me so I glided up to him silently...I stared at his back for a minute, admiring the way his back muscles shifted under the shirt, when had he got so toned? I stepped closer and slid my arms around his waist as I pushed myself against his back, my face against him so I could breathe in his musky manly scent...Okay now I really did sound like Taeyang.
Zico had flinched in response to my touch and his breathing seemed unsteady "Yujin?" His voice was questioning and though I couldn't see his face, I knew he was nervous.
"Your so stupid Jiho" I had lifted my face away and laid my cheek against his back so I could talk without mumbling.
"What?" he sounded so young right now, so vulnerable.
"I trust you more then I trust myself and I do depend on you. You rescue me from bad dates...your always around, teaching me, advising me...watching over me. You pick on me and play pranks, which are annoying at the time...but do make me laugh. Your rubbish at showing emotion and have no idea how to really be suave around a lady.." I laughed softly at the memories. "But the things you say are perfect, the way you act shows how deep your heart is and how much you care for the people you love...plus you were my first kiss." I blushed against his back wondering if he remembered it.
"You were 14 and I was 12....you freaked out after and yelled about me taking your first kiss. I was surprised since I thought you had kissed before me.." His voice was quiet and I felt him trembling as I hugged him tighter from behind before letting him go.

He turned round and his eyes wouldn't meet mine, his head was hung and I wondered if I had said something wrong. I sighed and pinched him on the side making him squeal, jump back and glare at me. I laughed and moved closer to him "Yah Yujin, don't pinch me again! It hurts!" he whined and rubbed his side dramatically.
I rolled my eyes are him "Fine, let Yujin make it better for you then" i used my baby talk voice and he stuck out his tongue childishly.
I quickly knealt down on the floor and his eyes suddenly went wide, I tried not to smile, as I quickly lifted his shirt and gave a lingering kiss right on his hip bone where I had pinched him.
He was so surprised he didn't even have the mental capability to stop me from giving him more feather-light kisses over his side, but when I nipped him under the ribs he gasped and pushed me away...so hard that I fell over and landed flat on my back on the floor, feeling a little dazed.
"OMO, sorry. I am so sorry, it was an accident!" he bent down and kneeled, shuffling his body so he was astride me.
"It...it's okay, I know it was an accident, plus it was my fault anyway" I felt sad and annoyed at myself, maybe i just pushed him away by accident.

I sighed gently and went to get up but Zico was pining me down, I looked at his face and it was expressionless, which I found a little scary.
I shifted my hips, hoping he would get the picture that I wanted to move...it was embarrassing enough knowing I had kind of ually harassed him.
As I sort of swayed my hips and struggled under him, my body grazed over something pointy and I felt confused, which made me replay the movement, though this time Zico made a groaning noise somewhere deep in his throat and realisation hit me like a tonne of bricks.
I looked at his face and his eyes were a little glazed, his breathing a little quick, his lips open and a little wet.
He was so alluring right now...I wanted to kiss him, just to find out what I had been missing all these years of denying him.
I 'accidently on purpose' rolled my hips, making almost a wave motion, he groaned a little louder and his face dropped, his eyes unfocused as his lips were so close to mine.
I rolled my hips again, testing his limits, I managed to snake my arm around his neck as my grinding diverted his attention. I pulled on his hair with my free hand and twisted it around my fingers. I placed some pressure on his neck with my arm and he lowered his head automatically, as he came down I went up and grazed my lips against his firmly.

His eyes suddenly became focused "Yujin?" He whispered questioningly against my lips. I stared deeply into his eyes and lifted my head to run my tongue over his lower lip in answer.
He closed his eyes and almost growled before meeting my lips in a deep kiss, he was confident in his ability and didn't hesitate to and nibble my bottom lip as he used a free hand to caress over my neck and shoulders and down my sides, only to move the hand back up again once he had reached my lip.
I felt drugged by his kiss, like i couldn't think straight and all i could focus on was the way he moved his lips against mine, the way our tongues met tentatively, how good it felt for him to be caressing me.
And yet...at the back of my mind...I kept thinking about Seunghyun...the 'fake' kiss we had shared....I had felt something shudder the very core of me when we had kissed...but he had said it was all an act.

Zico's hand had slipped under my shirt and he was running his fingers over my stomach, the kiss we were sharing had got out of control and I was nearing the loss of all common sense.
I was about to tell him to casually strip me down , when I heard a noise from downstairs.
I tried to listen over the sloppy kissing sounds Zico and I were making in our passion, but I didn't have to listen long.
"ZICO? NOONA? I'M BACK!!"
Jihoon's voice shattered all illusion of a frisky moment with Jiho and I cursed out loud about his timing...but inside I felt relieved.
How far would I have gone with Zico?

P.O POV

I wasn't sure if noona was up yet but I didn't care as I ran upstairs with a little takeaway bag of coffee and a bagel (?)  for her to eat, she would be hungry and Zico couldn't cook to save his life, everytime he made me eggs he burnt them, it was so gross.
I got up to the second level and heard the bathroom door shut, "Yujin?" i called softly, she hated to be disturbed in the bathroom.
"In here Jihoon" her voice came from the bedroom and I bounded in and leapt on her as she lay on the bed.
"YAHH YOU BIG LUMP!" she half shouted and half laughed.
I bounced on top of her making sure to squish her and she started to slap me...each one harder then the last..."UGH" I accidently grunted in pain, and moved quickly off her, she has a serious right hook.

"You deserved it Jihoon" she gave me a glare and I pouted in attempt to make peace and held the bag out to her. "What is it?" She was looking at it suspiciously, pfft, did she think I would give her something horrible? My name wasn't Woo jiho after all.
She took it after looking at my face and rummaged around in it "OOO Coffee!" She squealed happily and brought the foam cup to her lips.
"YAH! Who is the best brother?" I smirked at her and puffed out my chest.
"Zico I believe" she replied casually and I instantly deflated, how could she think he was better then me?
"Yah! you didn't deserve this....you sent that picture of me asleep and kissing Zico to loads of people...even Dad!" i huffed as i thought of the text our father had sent me...all he had said was 'You need to find a woman and soon...Ha'
I sighed, I was pretty sure Dad prefered Yujin to me, but such as life, I knew our mother prefered me to Yujin...
"it was cute" She protested and started eating the bagel with enthusiasm.
I rolled my eyes and crossed my legs on the bed next to her, I studied her carefully, I wondered what her plans were in life...would she always go around living off dad's money? Did she plan to have a job?

"Yujin?" I didn't call her noona as I wanted to be serious and she knew that by the way she looked at me, "Do you have plans...for the future?" I felt weird asking her about this, Mother had told me that I was supposed to inhereit Dad's business once I had finished with the music industry...if I finished with it.
Yujin was frowning slightly "I have my modelling with Jiwoo, things will come along".
I nodded slightly, I know Yu and Woo got contracts as they were ulzaang's but still, it wouldn't hold forever...everyone aged and got wrinkles.
"But after that...when your...your.." She was giving me an odd look and I swallowed "Old."
She gasped and looked horrified at me "Do you think I'm OLD?" She basically screeched at me and I covered my ears.
"N-N-NOOOO!" I spoke loudly, hoping to placate her, I wish I had just kept my big mouth shut now.
"You sound like our mother!" She gave me an angry look and I backed off from her.
"I just care..."
"Just leave me alone jihoon" She interrupted me with a cold voice and I knew better then stay and argue, she wasn't my sister for nothing.
I turned and ran out of the door and back downstairs to safety.

Yujin POV

I glared until Jihoon left the room and then sighed deeply, I felt so bad right now...what was i supposed to do?
"You haven't told him yet have you?" A voice from outside the door made me jump.
Taeil walked in and gave me a sad look, "Do you plan to tell him?"
I shook my head and watched as he came and sat next to me "Dad made me promise to say nothing to him...mum doesn't know either."
Taeil nodded and pursed his lips "When do you think they will know?"
I laughed bitterly "I imagine they will find out when I actually take over the business...Dad dislikes arguments."
Taeil looked throughtfully at me "I can imagine you as a high powered business owner...the top CEO. It suits you"
"I think your the only one, people just look at me and see a ditzy rich girl...and right now that's how I want it to stay. If they found out I was actually in training under my father to take over his business when he retires...everything would change." I sighed and put my head on his lap, allowing him to play with my hair.

"Do you remember when we last sat like this?" He asked me as he wound his fingers in my hair.
"Probably when we were dating" I murmered feeling relaxed.
"Do you ever wish we were still dating?" I was intrigued by his questions, I know he didn't want to date me again, we had just fallen into good friends...he knew more about me then anyone...then even jihoon or Jiwoo....mostly because he seemed to pop up and discover all my damn secrets.
"Are you trying to seduce me?" I and heard him chuckle.
"Maybe, is it working?"
I lifted my head and my bed covers and gave him a wink "Come find out oppa"
He laughed at me "You will always be a ert Pyo Yujin. Anyway I am pretty sure you have Zico under your spell now....what did you two when you were alone?"
I gasped at him, how did he know everything? "Nothing, I was asleep" i defended my innocence a little to firmly and he gave me a smirk.
"Your such a liar Yu" He strectched and got up "Jiwoo's downstairs, perhaps now is a good time to discuss your little argument with her?"
I groaned at him "Argh, fine oppa, I will be down soon once I am changed" he smiled at me and left me alone to wonder what the hell I was supposed to say to Jiwoo.

Kyung POV

I raided the fridge for water.  I had a strong feeling about what was about to go down and I didn't want to be in he middle of it.  Our noonas converged like a star getting into  black hole.  All the light and warmth suddenly got out of the room.  They stared at each other quietly.  No one dared to say anything as we tried to sneak glances at the two of them.  Even P.O had fallen silent, and he came behind the counter next to me.  I knew how he was feeling; I was afraid we might still get hit even this far away.  Surely, they were out for blood and a battle to the death would be witnessed before our eyes.  The headlines would shame all other scandals associated with our names.  We would forever be victims of our vicious noonas.  Lost to the annals of history as a group that could have been internationally recognized for their talent and music but would be branded outcasts.  

I handed P.O the jug of water.  He stared hopelessly at the cabinet not wanting to make  move for  a cup.  I smirked into my glass.  He was suffering from thirst but was too afraid to move.  Before he started to whimper, I took pity on him and got a cup.  I handed it to him and he happily poured water for himself.  The sound of the cabinet opening and closing spurred them both to whip their heads in our direction.  We froze playing up our image as lovable fools.   I grinned sloppily at them hoping to gain favor.  They both dismissed us with a glare.

"Babo," I heard.  Jiwoo had said it out loud.  Then before we could understand who would get hit first, they rushed towards each other.  I grimaced closing my eyes waiting to hear the impact and the screams.  Instead I heard muffled noises like a wounded animal.   When I opened my eyes, I saw the two of them crying and hugging each other.  I glanced around and saw that everyone else had nearly finished retreating.  As they began to separate, I made a mad dash for the stairs.  I didn't know where everyone else had gone, but I'd seen someone go up.  

Jiwoo POV

Yu stood in front of me.  We both stopped unable to break the silence.  I didn't want to talk it out in front of all of Block B.  There was total silence so when we heard someone in the kitchen we both turned to look.  I gave Kyung a glare hoping it would scare him off.  P.O looked completely helpless and I knew he felt torn between standing up for Yu or staying quiet.  I looked back at Yu and I saw her start to lose it.  She couldn't look  me in the eye anymore.

"Babo," I said.  She had desperately tried to protect me when she didn't even have a plan to protect herself.  Her eyes met mine and I felt my own tears forming.  Then, we were a strange mass of arms and tears.  

"I'm so sorry, Woo Woo,"she sobbed.  I felt a fresh wave hit me as I thought about how scary Dongho had been and what he could have done to her.

"Babo.  You tried to take care of that all by yourself!" I cried.  I hugged her tighter, before I pulled back to wipe some of her tears.  We were both wet with bloated faces and we were soon laughing at how ridiculous the other looked.   "I'm sorry that I just left without saying anything," I said.  Yu gave me a resigned smile and I knew that y eyebrow guy had done something to her.

"Oh my god, did they touch you?" I was asking in full outrage.  She laughed obviously surprised.

"No, but I did trick Taeyang out of his clothes," she smiled sweetly.  I gaped at her in shock.

"You are amazing.  You know that, right?" I teased.  She grinned at me.

"So are you, I mean did you already sleep with Seungri and Minhyuk?" She said without blinking.  I lost control of my jaw.  I was stunned not knowing how to answer that.

"Wh-what are you talking about?" I floundered.  She stared at me seriously watching my reactions.

"Taeyang said you had slept with him.  Plus, you spent last night alone with Minhyuk...so did you..." she glanced around checking for pesky eavesdropping brothers, "get lucky?" She finished.  

"Aish! No.  I did not get lucky," I whispered fiercely.   She sighed obviously disappointed by that news.

"Why did you get lucky last night?" I joked.  I saw her flinch and my eyes went wide.  Had she slept with one of the members? 

"Oh my god. You did not have with one of them!" I hissed.  She rolled her eyes.  I felt relieved seeing her react that way but I was suspicious.  Did she like one of the guys?  Well, it obviously wasn't Kwon or P.O or Minhyuk.  That left Kyung, who was unlikely because he'd have told me, Jaehyo, who used the same mascara as her so that was out, which meant it had to be Taeil.  There was no way she liked Zico.  He is such an immature brat that Taeyang seemed a catch in comparison.  

"Relax. I was too worried about you.  You just disappeared and I had to figure out how to sneak out.  Jiyong is really an .  I had to clean his closet! Did you know that there are two whole rooms filled with just his tops? I thought it was weird they didn't have a guest room but it's because he uses like five rooms to store clothes!" She grimaced.  I winced that did not seem like a great day.

"If only his fans knew what a diva he was, then not even designer clothes could make him look good," I sighed.  It was a waste that they loved him so earnestly.  They didn't realize that he was the type who made show business ugly.  We stared sadly at each other knowing that we had to go back because of that six month contract we signed.  

Yujin POV

I was so relieved to have Woo back, I couldn't help but her hug her and hold her hand as we sat on the couch "How did you find out what happened anyway?" I was confused...she didn't even ask me what happened...I doubted she was psychic.
"Zico" she said off the bat without hesitation.
"ZICO? Whaen did you talk to him? I only told him last night!" Damn he had spilled the beans on me...mind you it did solve a lot of problems I guess.
"Earlier this morning, he managed to drag me off quickly and gave me the lowdown...Yu...I..I'm so sorry you saw what TOP did...and then were forced into contract signing to help me...thank you" I looked at her and smiled, i would do anything for her, she was as much a sister to me as jihoon was my brother.
"I should be thanking you, your the one that got drugged by that...bastard and yet still being so composed about it....your an amazing person Woo" I was honestly in awe of her and was happy she was here with me now.
She hugged me and I hugged her back.
"I am worried though..." Jiwoo sighed and looked ahead,
"About going back to Big bang?" I asked it, but kind of knew that was what she was thinking about...since I was worried too.
Jiwoo nodded "Do you thing GD is going to get really angry?"
"Maybe...He is a total though, I think I actually prefer Taeyang at this moment in time...but it is pretty easy to manipulate him...just act y and he becomes managable...unlike like Jiyong." I frowned, wondering what punishment was in store for us.

"So where did you sleep with when I was with Seungri?" I looked in surprise at Jiwoo, I had been in my own world at that point.
"Oh, I was with Seunghyun" I snickered at the thought...I hope that never happened again.
"OMO!" Jiwoo squealed in excitement "SO did you two....you know" she winked and waggled her eyebrows at me. She knew Seunghyun was my bias from Big Bang and had always wanted to meet him...Just like Seungri was her bias.
"NO" I snorted "Nothing happened, in fact I couldn't even sleep...the guy does not stay still when he sleeps...and everytime I did fall asleep, I was woken up by a strange proddings from a banana shaped object" I chuckled.
"OHH he had a ha-"
"No it was a banana...an actual fruit banana...turns out he has a thing for fake eyebrows and sleep walking with bananas. Go figure" I interrupted her before she got too excited.
"Ugh?" She looked confused and I just shook my head and rolled my eyes.
"It's a long story"
Jiwoo nodded and we sat there in silence for a while until I noticed movement from the corner of my eye. I turned and a couple of faces were peering down the stairs with nervous expressions.

I tutted loudly "It's okay kids, mummy and daddy are not fighting...you bunch of cowards" Jiwoo laughed and we watched the guys make a slow descent down the stairs with relief on their faces.
"We thought we might be coming down to a blood bath" Jaehyo said as he scanned the area for signs of a tussle.
"Why were you hoping to steal my make-up if I was dead?" I retorted, making everyone laugh.
"No, my products aren't as cheap as nasty as yours" he smirked back at me and flopped down next to me...I grinned at him, Jaehyo acted like a jerk but he was actually a real sweetheart...under the make-up and big ego.
Jihoon nervously came towards me, he was still worried after our fight and I sighed, I loved him so much that I could never stay mad at him.
I smiled and held my arms out to him and he grinned and jumped on my lap like a huge baby, swinging his legs happily as he put his arms around my neck.
"You two are good now?" He asked and looked from me to Jiwoo and back again. I nodded and he gave a loud 'WooHoo' and hugged Jiwoo as he still managed to sit on my lap.
"Well I think we are all glad this is over with now" Zico's voice penetrated my thoughts and I looked at him, he was doing his best not to look at me and I smiled to myself sadly, I wonderd if we would ever be able to move on from this...one way or another.
"So you going back home or staying here?" Taeil asked curiously, and the guys turned to look at us. I swallowed and coughed nervously...I hated it when they all looked at me.
"We will be going back to Big Bang's house..."I trailed off as Jihoon started at me. This was not going to be easy.