Itchy, Itchy, Bang BANG

Did You Hear That Bang?

Seungri POV

Jiwoo didn't seem to notice me when I sat next to her.  I tried not to seem disappointed but I was hoping that she would at least drunkenly talk.  I did manage to get more of her time even if we would had a third person there.

I'd helped her question her friends and I hoped that it would help her see that I could easily fit into her life.  She had to start noticing me as more than just Seungri but as a man.  That was the hard part of being an idol not being able to convince people that you were still normal.  That I still wanted a normal relationship.  That I didn't want to date a fan who had love for Seungri and not Lee Seunghyun.  She hadn't even called me by my real name yet.  

I knew that this could only work if she thought of me as someone who worked for a living.  Instead of me living as Seungri all the time.  I mean, he was a part of me too, but then so was my ability to take time off to see her.  Or to save her from some psycho who wanted to drug her friend.  I knew that she hadn't seen me as a person yet and I was wondering how I could change her perspective.   

After a while, she started to sing.  Her voice had me staring at her in wonder.  How was she singing this well while drunk?  She wasn't even pitchy in the least.  I listened as she sang a few ballads.  She finished and turned to look at me. She blushed. 

"Oh, I shouldn't have done that," she said.  I frowned.

"Why not? Your voice is beautiful," I said.  She frowned. 

"Exactly.  It's why I shouldn't have done it," she said.  I furrowed my eyebrows not sure why singing was a bad thing.  

"You are going to be just like oppa, and want me to sing all the time," she sighed.  I shook my head. 

"No, I won't," I said.  I wanted to hear her sing more, but I held back.  She wasn't comfortable, so I wouldn't ever ask her to sing.  

"I'm sorry I listened.  I didn't know you didn't want me to hear," I murmured.  She stared at me for a moment.  

"Seunghyun, you're not going to tell anyone are you?" she asked.  I felt my heart pound.  She'd called my name and I felt myself wanting to scream in joy.  

"Not if you don't want me to," I said.  She smiled happily and then scooted closer to me.  She grabbed hold of my arm and we hit a bump.  I had been able to hold her from falling off the back seat.  It was too late however, as she was suddenly making a strange face.  

"STOP THE CAR!" I yelled.  I opened the door and she managed to get out in time to empty her stomach.  I wrapped my arm around her waist as she seemed unsteady and then I pushed her hair back.  She leaned into me when she was done.  

"Feel better?" I asked.  She nodded.  I helped her back to the car and sat her down.

"I'll be right back, ok?" I told her and the driver.  He nodded and I ran down the street to get a bottle of water and aspirin.  At the counter, I picked up some tissues too.  I helped her wipe her face and hands.  She took the pills and was drinking the water.  I threw away the trash and got back inside.

She seemed tired and uncomfortable.  I made her lay down with her head on my lap.  She seemed a little better and I started to her hair.  I think she fell asleep but I didn't dare to move since she stopped .   When we pulled into the driveway, I opened my wallet and realized I had forgotten to get cash.  I cursed and resorted to opening up Jiwoo's wallet.  She had nearly five thousand dollars in cash.  Why was she carrying so much around?  I handed over some bills and reminded myself to pay her back later.  I didn't think she would mind too much.  

"Do you need help getting her inside?" the driver asked.

"No, but thanks.  I can manage," I said.  He nodded and left.  I wondered how he got out since I didn't see the gate opening.  Had he climbed over the wall?  I swear these substitute drivers had mysterious abilities like teleportation.  The door open; the cold air blew into the back seat and she started to wake up.

"Jiwoo, are you awake?" I asked.  She groaned.

"NOOoooooo," she said.  I laughed.  Either she was half awake or she really didn't feel good.  I maneuvered out of the car without letting her head hit the seat.  I stared wondering how I should get her out.  I reached back inside to move her body into a sitting position so I could pick her up easier.  I was able to pick her up and shut the door with my .  When I felt her head settle against my collarbone, I lifted her up slightly and carried her inside.  I saw my hyungs as I opened the front door.  As usual they were too lazy to help me, and I had to close it on my own.

"What took you so long?" TOP asked, "Yujin was back ages ago.  Zico brought her back," he said.  I shrugged.  I didn't want to tell them we'd had to stop on our way.  

"I guess the driver took the long way around," I said.  He nodded and I started up the stairs.  Jiwoo sighed when I set her down on the bed.  Yujin appeared and I watched as she took over.

"You should probably sleep somewhere else tonight," she said.  I nodded.  

"Woo woo, you need to change your clothes," she said softly.  Jiwoo moaned again but I saw her sitting up as I closed the door behind me.  

Taeyang POV

The fridge revealed nothing edible.  At least nothing that I could eat raw.  With the two guests here, we had been unable to decide whether our usual staff should be allowed inside.  We hadn't wanted rumors to spread that we were living with two women.  Two unmarried single women, who would raise red flags even to our seasoned housekeeping staff.  These were the circumstances that made me yearn for a butler.  The stiff British butler well trained in keeping the family's affairs within the house walls.  Those wishes would go unrealized as we were far too famous to get by without details slipping out.  The people who had no stake in our privacy would talk and those rumors would spread as rapidly and deadly as the fires of Pompeii.  All that boiled down to was that I was apart from the world and lacking in the nutrients that my body required to keep on dancing.  Practice would have to be dulled down to a steady beat of less than a hundred BPM.  I had to conserve my energy if all that I was capable of assembling were the simplest of dishes which were low in protein.  

After an hour of running through routines at half pace, I had meandered through the house.  No one had presented themselves to play with me.  I surmised that they had learned to avoid me after my workout.  As if a hug would ruin their day, I smirked.  Daesung would create the weirdest facial expressions when presented with my fresh perspiration.  In mild distress at having been denied the pleasure of taunting my donsaeng, I hastily entered the bathroom.  A shower would erase all my desires.    When I disrobed, I felt free.  My garments were strewn about on the ground and I reached my hand under the tepid spray.  As I began to lather my body, I noticed that it felt unusually rewarding. The pressure against my skin felt phenomenal and I inspected myself more carefully to find my skin mottled.  I rinsed off the soap and in horror stared at my perfect complexion to see it flawed by red dots.  I was covered in red dots!!  I punched my hand against the wall.  The rush of testosterone to my brain through my growing rage caused me to kick the wall as well.  I ignored my anger as my skin protested.  I tried to resist the urge to scratch but I was soon overcome.  

Daesung POV

I was in my room working on the song I'd yet to finish.  When I heard a strange noise coming from the bathroom.  Two loud distinctive "BANG.  BANG!"

I frowned.  Someone was in the bathroom and in a foul mood.  I sighed.  Feeling a chance to set down my computer and end my frustration of being stuck, meant that I found myself knocking on the bathroom door.

"Is everything ok in there?" I asked not entirely wanting an answer.  

"Y-yes.  Don't come in. Ahhhhhhhh," I heard.  The noise was unsettling and I recognized the voice as Youngbae hyung.  Now, he was making weirder noises still and I didn't know what he could be doing in there.  It sounded as if he was breathing strangely.  Hesitantly, I reached out my hand to turn the knob.  The door swung open and revealed a hyung covered in spots crouched in the shower and itching himself.  I gaped at him.

"What is that?" I asked in surprise.  He looked up and froze.  He was startled that I had found him in this compromising position.  He looked half crazy with his hands reaching his back and neck at the same time to scratch.  

"Is that a rash?" I asked him.  He stared at me.  

"You have it too..." he said slowly.  I frowned and whirled to look at myself in the mirror. On my face were the same red dots.  I could see them more clearly on my face.  I didn't know what they were.  Was this small pox? But I'd been vaccinated for that.  What were all those dots?  I reached out towards the mirror before feeling silly and touching my face instead.  Upon contact I felt a strange tingle.  I soon found myself madly scratching myself as well.  I lifted my shirt to see them plastered there too.  We were both lost to our own fervor to itch all of those dots.  Those horrible red dots.  

TOP POV

I decided to read the paper, not only did it make me look intellectual but it gave me something to talk about if conversation got boring....which it often did. Plus to be fair, the image of a Yujin was still ingrained in my mind and likely forever would be, so reading horrific stories and political news managed to keep my mind off certain curvy, wet...things.
I scratched the back of my neck, this was the third time in a few minutes...maybe I was bit by a big of some kind.
"HYUNG!" I jumped as I heard Ji call for me, there was fear in his voice and I wondered what the hell was scaring him so much.
I got off my chair and moved towards the stairs slowly...perhaps it was a random fan who managed to sneak in and attack Ji in his sleep?
"HYUUUUNG!" He squealed higher and I felt myself grimace...why was he so vocal all the time.
I was about to step nearer to the staircase but the sound of feet running down them quickly made me reverse back a few steps, I had to protect my gorgeous body from any would be attacker, I would not allow my man-hood to fall victim to some evil psycho....unless she was really hot and had a great then maybe. I mean it would take my off Yujin for one thing...
Jiyong nearly tripped on the bottom step and he flew out from the stairs, WHAT THE HELL HAD GOT HIM SO SCARED?
 

Ji turned to me, his face horrified "HYUNG!" he nearly sobbed as he stepped closer to me.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I tried to act tough but I felt a cold fear gripping my heart.
"Hyung! I'm infected..." Ji looked at his arms with sadness and I peered through my glasses to see red blobs appearing over his skin.
What was that? Small pox? the plague? A virus which killed you and turned you into a brain eating zombie?
I didn't know but Jiyong stepped closer to me and I backed off, I would not catch this disease, I would not become a zombie and eat people, I was not going to degrade myself like that!

Ji stepped closer to me again and with my cat like reflexes I grabbed the nearest long pointy object I could and pointed it at Jiyong.
"Hyung? Why the hell are you ing a broom at me?" Ji looked at 'weapon' of choice with mirth in his eyes, but I had seen enough films and played enough zombie games to know you just had to knock them on the head and any object could be turned into a weapon.
A broom now, later on a double edged samurai stick of death.
"Stay away Jiyong, I don't want your disease...you might have caught it off your last conquest" I pushed him in the chest with the broom end and he stepped back and gave me an annoyed look.
"What conquest? Jeez hyung I wear protection-"
"That's enough!" I yelled and pushed him again, he sighed and stepped back.

"What...is...going on?" A female voice made me turn to look, Yujin had woken up at last and was looking with confusion between Jiyong and I while rubbing her eyes in this cute way....did I just think her as cute? Bleugh.
"Yahh Yu, I have these spots all over me and I think I have herpes!" He squealed in horror and looked pathetic...why would he use herpes?
"Ugh, Ji...do you even know what herpes is?" She pulled a weird face and didn't move towards him.
"Yeah, it's a rash you get over your body right?" Ji scratched his arms and neck and looked like he had some weird nervous problem.
"No you ! Herpes are warts you get on your..." I looked at Yujin and coughed "on your reproductive organs due to ual activities"
"Oh WHAT? NO, NO I do not have herpes...I really really don't!" He scratched his face and looked pained, I couldn't help but scratch my neck in sympathy.

Yujin bravely walked over to him and stared at his arms and face then gave a sigh of relief "Oh you have chicken pox babo!"
"Chicken pox?" He asked looking confused, ha typical that Jiyong gets the childhood illness....even in illness he was immature.
Yujin hummed in acknowledgment "yeah you will be highly contagious until it goes, but you can't itch otherwise you will get scars, you will have to bathe in oatmeal and stuff until your better again. Do you know how you got it?"
I watched Jiyong shake his head "i thought only kids get this?"
"Usually, but if you never had it as a child your prone to it still as an adult. I had it as a child, so did Woo, so we are immune to it thankfully!" She smiled happy, obviously she didn't care about Ji's suffering.
"Well we better quarantine you guys and see if anyone else has it I suppose, So both you and TOP need to go shut yourself in your rooms" I frowned, she still hadn't forgiven me yet....not that we had spoke of yesterday...but I dislike her calling me TOP, it hurt my feelings...and my man bits still hurt too.
Wait...why was I going to my room?
"Why me?" I demanded, I was fine.
"It's all over your arms and neck" Yujin spoke to me in a cold tone and I was tempted to back chat her but I checked my arms and in abject horror I realised she was right....I too was DISEASED!

Yujin POV

Sheesh these two were acting like they had the plague, it was just chicken pox....I know they could get shingles due to the fact they were adults but if they behaved and took it easy then they should be fine.
I already had the feeling they were going to act like divas...I mean it was G-dragon and TOP we were talking about, I just hoped the other guys were fine.
I watched them itch and rolled my eyes "QUIT ITCHING YOU BABIES!" They jumped and gave me a reproachful look "You will get scars...okay scars!!! I mean you guys are idols, aren't your looks important? You don't want pock-marks all over your bodies and face, no one would fancy you then!" I had to revert to a shallow comment to get the attention of these shallow guys. I knew how important their looks was to them.
Jiyong looked terrified and I had to contain a laugh...yeah he would hate to be unpopular...TOP just looked sad, which took me back for a minute.

"Alright, I am going to check who else has got this, you guys sit on the stairs or something once I have got up them, understand?" I pointed at them and they both nodded.
I swiveled and headed to the stairs, the two pathetic sickies behind me....damn I hate this already.
I heard footsteps and it sounded like they were practically sprinting through the house, I gaped as Seungri bolted past me and up the stairs....he had looked pretty weird. Hopefully he needed the toilet desperately and wasn't ill....oh please not another one.
 

Seungri POV

I had been exercising outside.  The cool night air had helped me keep going longer even as I started to feel warm.  I dropped to the ground and did some pushups.  The sweat was only starting to bead on my forehead.  I'd been moving for only about ten minutes which I discovered from my watch.  I frowned I didn't think the watch was lying to me.  I leaned on my hands and pushed my up in the air to stand up.  It wasn't elegant but I suddenly felt the heat getting to me.  

Ignoring the weird feeling, I decided to check my pulse to see if everything was normal.  As I stood there, I felt an itch.  Had I been bitten by a bug? That was weird.  It was November and most bugs were long removed into the soil or wherever they hid.  How should I know what happens to them? The itching continued in new spots.  I swatted at my clothes to prevent more bites.  Maybe this shirt was contaminated?  In horror, I realized that my hyungs had probably pranked me with itching powder and my sweat had activated it!  I gasped and bolted for the house in a panic wanting to remove my clothes.  I saw Yujin with my hyungs downstairs and I rushed past them wanting to get into my room as quickly as possible.  The urge to scratch as unbearable and I peeled of my shirt and saw that I had red blotches all over me.  I grimaced wondering just how bad this reaction to itching powder could be.