The Bang Heard Round The World

Did You Hear That Bang?

Muscles POV

I lurched around the table.  I had my hands on Seungri pulling him off.  I told Jiwoo to go.  I didn't think something like this could happen here.  It was out of the question that this would go unnoticed even with all of our security protocols in place.  This cafe was meant to be a dead zone.  A safe haven for most of us in the business.  It was near the gym where a lot of us worked out, but we wanted to feel normal too.  So, this cafe had been set up by some of us to ensure that we could have a safe space.  Only, it wasn't a fool proof system.  We didnt bar all citizens from entering as most of us had normal non-famous friends we wanted to meet. 

I hoped that no one in the cafe would figure out that their messages wouldn't really be shared.  At the first sign of trouble the staff would have jammed any signals.  Which is why I wanted Jiwoo to get out.  She couldn't call for help in here and I didn't want her trapped.  We couldn't all go through the secret exit not with Seungri wanting to inflict pain upon Jihoon.  He'd clearly lost it after Jiwoo had dumped him.  That was the only explanation for him be stupid enough to punch another idol.  

He'd also brought in more fans than usual.  They had all taken photos and videos.  The staff would keep them from leaving until they got all of their content, but I knew it was not entirely fool proof.  The one way windows certainly helped though until someone got out.  I could hear the screaming from outside.  It was too late for us.  Seungri had calmed down slightly in my grasp.  He knew better than to try to overpower me.  

"Listen, first of all we're getting out of here.  Then, you are going to tell me exactly what you were thinking," I told him in an icy tone.  He nodded and I half-carried him to the kitchen.  We avoided the fans they tried to grab onto me but years of Running Man had kept me in top form.  I easily evaded their capture.  I shifted the secret door and pushed Seungri in front of me.  He grunted from the impact with the wall.  I bit back my smile I'd purposely forgotten to warn him it was a tight fit.  

"Sorry.  This way," I told him squeezing past.  He turned not knowing the door had slid back into place already.  He didn't think I had planned this place myself? I had suffered from many years of crazy fans.  I knew what was needed to make a clean escape.  Technology had helped in stopping the spread of photos and videos.  I wasn't entirely my own venture a lot of idols were in on the cafe plan.  There were a few other places like this in Seoul.  However, I'd insisted on some old fashioned architecture rather than rely entirely upon technology when our netizens were extra clever.  I didn't need our system to be hacked.  It would be a nightmare to have them be able to seal us into our own hideout because we'd opted for an electronic lock rather than a secret coded trigger. 

Seungri probably hadn't been entirely aware of the mechanism.  There was a code word passed around so that not many people knew the secret.  It was more likely to be safe that way.  The staff were trained to guide them if necessary.  He was lucky I was here it saved us the trouble.  The corridor went down.  A maitenance tunnel that we'd hacked into with the help of some of 2NE1's avid engineer fans.  They'd managed to get us schematics for the underground tunnels.  In theory, if anyone got through our secret door we would be able to loose them.  As it was, I led us a few streets over before leading the way out to a parked car.  I'd taken the key from inside the tunnel earlier.  Seungri apparenly hadn't noticed.  I was a little disappointed before I remembered that he was distracted.  

"Get in." I said.  He did and I decided to take him home with me.  It would be better if I could talk to him first.  I wanted to help minimize the fallout.  I also needed to know if he was going to press charges or hold a grudge against Jiwoo or Jihoon.   As it was, the three of us were against him.  I wasn't sure it would be enough to protect Jiwoo, but I was willing to do what I could.  

"Where are you taking me?" he asked.  

"My house.  We need to talk about what is going to happen before your company tries to remove the three of us and vice versa," I told him.  His face seemed neutral but I knew he was probably trying to process everything.  

Seungri POV

I felt myself sinking.  I'd broken through to the light side again,but now I was falling back into the depths.  I knew I'd royally screwed up.  Jiwoo would probably hate me forever.  I should have just walked away.  I found myself protected by hyung as he got us out.  I'd known about the cafe being a safe place, but I hadn't known all the details.  I hoped that Jiwoo was going to be alright.  I wanted to see her but I knew that was out of the question.  Any shot I had with her and I even being friends was lost now.  

I knew that hyung was right.  I had to figure out what I wanted to do before the company set out to ruin Jiwoo's reputation.  They might even find out about our contract.  If anyone found out she'd be living with us.  I didn't know if I could save her.  Or Yujin.  I didn't know what Youngbae hyung would do if he lost her over something I'd done.  I was stupid and I didn't know if I could get the smarts back to save any of us.  Jiyong was going to lose his mind when he found out.  

I tried to come up with some sort of plan, but I didn't know what I could possibly do to stop this from getting worse.  I didn't know if I could protect anyone when I'd be the idiot to throw a punch.  I'd deserved being hit back.  I would have done the same thing if Jiwoo had still love--no.  She didn't love me. She hadn't loved me.  I slumped further into the seat wanting to disappear. 

Zico POV

I stared at my phone. It hadn't even gone crazy yet.  I wondered just exactly what Dad had done.  Was it possible that he'd managed to cover this up? I decided that I should flick on the TV to find out.  I found the news and waited for the headlines to roll. 

"We have breaking news.  There seems to have been an attack in downtown Gangnam.  We're not certain on the details as power was cut to within a mile of what appears to be a possible terrorist attack.  We're currently unable to investigate as law enforcement has released a knock out gas.  The safety of the crowd is unknown at this point and the area is blocked off.  The only way in is through helicopter, but the skies are being patrolled.  One was seen leaving the scene.  The subway has been shut down and we are unaware of the details as to why.  We'll be with you trying to figure out just what happened.  We urge our viewers to be safe and use caution if you are in nearby areas," the anchor was trying to report.  

I couldn't believe it.  Dad had to have pulled some major strings for this to be on the news.  It was obvious Uncle Pyo was in on it too as I saw a familiar face in the helicopter.  Not to mention the same one was parked on our back lawn.  Park was probably still here talking about their options.  I didn't know wether I should be grateful or terrified.

I also didn't think it would be enough to stop the fans from finding out the truth.  I could hear Yujin screaming at them.  As if they didn't have enough on their minds.  I felt sorry for them.  My noona didn't deserve to be hidden away from the world.  If she was going to marry Jihoon eventually, then they might as well be open about it.  The label could deal with it.  It wasn't as if we were the type of idols that kept up false pretenses.  It might actually improve our image slightly if one of us started to become responsible.  To think the maknae could be more respectable than all of us.  It was a weird notion, but I could see the way he acted around my noona.  He certainly was capable of taking care of her.  He might not realize it yet, but I knew that I could trust him.  If they could get through this, then they would be able to get through any disaster.  

As for Seungri, well.  I didn't know what he was going to do.  He'd obviously lost his mind.  I couldn't blame him.  The situation had progressed faster than any of us anticipated.  It was as if noona and Jihoon had blinders on and once they'd come off they realized they were holding hands this whole time.  I just didn't know how they would handle being apart.  It wasn't like Yujin and Youngbae.  They'd clearly fallen in love, but they hadn't been constantly around each other.  Jihoon and noona knew each other extremely well.  They couldn't lie to each other.  I doubted we'd be able to keep them apart.  

I sighed.  Uncle and Aunty Pyo had arrived in their own helicopter.  I heard it landing.  I might as well go out to greet them and tell them Jihoon and Jiwoo were ok.  My mother came out as well.  She put her arm around my shoulders as we walked out the back door.  The two of them barely waited for a safe touchdown before jumping out. I was surprised they were so light on their feet.  Then again, I think they still went dancing with my parents.  

"Oh, where's my baby?" Aunty Pyo was asking.  I hid my grin knowing Jihoon was going to be nearly suffocated.

"He's fine Aunty.  He's with Yujin and noona," I told her.  She didn't listen to me as she went into the house.  My mother following her trying to calm her down even the smallest bit.  

"Hi Uncle," I said in greeting.  He patted me on the back grabbing onto the back of my neck.  He sort of applied pressure which was not entirely reassurring.  

"Jiho.  Tell me, how are they?" he said expecting the worst.

"Jihoon is barely hurt at all.  Jiwoo is fine.  I think they're going to be ok.  The news isn't even mentioning them.  They're saying it was a terrorist attack," I said.  He let go of my neck and patted me again.  

"Let's go find your father then, shall we?" he said.  I nodded and we went inside to my father's study.  Park was there and a few other men I vaguely recognized.

"Oh.  Good.  Jongdae you're here.  Son, why don't you close the door.  We don't want your mother to get upset," Dad said.  I did as he asked and took a seat on one of the couches. 

"Well.  It seems Park and his team have contained the situation as best as they could.  We don't know what the media will get, but for now they think it was an attack.  The kids are fine for now.  We'll want to talk to Jihoon.  You should go get him," Dad was saying.  Uncle Pyo finished wiping his sun glasses and putting them away.  He stood up and patted my Dad on the arm before he went to get Jihoon.  I was nervous not knowing what they were planning to do.  It had gotten serious really fast.  

TOP POV

"HE DID WHAAAAAT?! WHERE!.....Your joking right, please tell me your joking.......CAMERAS? OH ...Yes of course hyung...I understand...no he isn't but-- righ, okay sure....goodbye hyung." Jiyong let out a huge sigh and threw his head back before pulling a cushion from the sofa and covering his face with it before screaming.
I watched it all with little interest, he hadn't told me what had hapepned....maybe his make-up artist and the camera guy have got it on in public or something.
"Hyung...." I ignored him "HYUNG WE ARE IN DEEP , NOW IS NOT THE TIME TIME TO IGNORE ME!"
I put the newspaper down and stared at him through my glasses.
"Seungri punched P.O in the face, in front of Jiwoo and Kim Jongkook....P.O punched back and well....look at the news." Jiyong already grabbed the remote and swtiched the T.V on and flicked through to the news.

I watched in shock, there had been some serious accident?? Terrorists? I blinked and looked at Jiyong who had taken to chewing a nail. "That is the power of Jiwoo's and Yujin's parents, they can make a helicopter rescue seem like a minor explosion or something. This is some James Bond hyung. Thing is people were taking pictures and video so even though the restaurant automatically makes the people erase anything that could damage an idol...there will still be some videos or pictures somewhere. And then it's only a waiting game until the hits the fan."
I vaguely listened to Ji, digesting the fact that Yujin's parents have enough power to achieve such a dramatic rescue. How rich and powerful were the parents of those two girls we had kidnappned?
"Hyung....you need to get the maknae....maybe see if you can find Bae too." Jiyong pulled at his hair and grabbed the phone "Mananger hyung is on his way, we are going to be in soooo much ."
I didn't want to start a fight with Jig, especially when things were this tense now...he would probably run at me at me with a pair of tweezers he used for his eyebrows.
I got up and grabbed my jacket "Hyung, you know how to hack accounts don't you? Then find him that way..." He turned and walked slowly into the kitchen. This didn't just look bad for the maknae but for us as a group to....a strong projection of happy families was what we needed.
"Thanks for this hyung" I smiled at Jiyong, we may fight, he may be a huge diva with an attitude problem...but when chaos ensued we stuck together like glue. We were a family after all.

Jiwoo POV

I tried to stay positive even as Yu yelled.  I knew I deserved it.  Someone had to call me out on being careless.  I felt Jihoon holding my hand and it made me feel more pathetic.  Why had I been so careless? I didn't think about the consequences, but I hadn't expected Seungri to be there.  I'd thought that maybe it would be a small test to see if the fans hated me.  I should have realized that nothing would work out in my favor.  

I wanted to appear unshaken, but the more Yu yelled the more I felt insignificant.  As if I should just give up because I'd never had a chance to begin with.  Jihoon and I weren't meant to be together and I had ruined it.  I should give up and let him be happy.  I could tell everyone it was a misunderstanding and tell Seungri I'd made a mistake.  I had just been confused and that Jihoon and I would never work.  I didn't know if that would even be enough to save Jihoon.  If I could protect him by falling on my sword.  I would give up singing if it meant he wouldn't lose anything.  That his career would be untarnished.  I could support him as I always had alongside my brother.  

I could do it. I could give him up if it meant that he didn't have to hurt.  I looked down at our hands.  My free hand slowly pulling them apart.  

"I'm sorry.  I made a mistake.  You don't have to worry.  It won't happen again," I told them.  They tried to stop me, but I knew this was best for all of us.  Maybe I should move back home.  My parents would find my someone to marry and I could take over the family business.  I passed Aunty Pyo on my way to my room.  She hugged me before I told her that Yu and Jihoon were in the bathroom.

"Sweetie, are you alright? You look a bit pale.  I think you should go lie down," Mom said.  I nodded blinking back tears and headed for my room.  I had the sense to change into pjs before I burrowed into my bed.  I could face everyone when I had a nap.  Then, I could wake up and start over.  I could fix everything by letting us go back to where we started.  

"Aish.  What are you doing?" Jihoon's voice penetrated through my layers of shame.  

"Jihoon, I think-" I said but he was already pulling me up.  

"Yah! What do you think you're doing? There is no way I'm letting you sacrifice yourself for me.  Don't you think I know you Woo Jiwoo! I'm so mad at you.  How could you possibly think that I would ever let you walk away? Not like this! I don't care what else happens, but you and I are together.  That's final!" he commanded.  I felt weak hearing him point out I was making the wrong move.  

"Listen to me.  I love you.  We are stronger than some scandal," he said.  I nodded starting to cry as I smiled.  

"Jihoon.  I love you," I said.  His anger started to dissipate.  I reached up to rest my hand on his face.  

"And?" he prodded my forehead.  

"I promise I'll never do anything so stupid like try to protect you again," I said.  He nodded.

"I suppose that is the bare minimum..." he said.  

"What?" I asked.  He glared at me. 

"You heard me.  I think you need a punishment so you won't try this again," he said.  I tried to protest but he had already started to tickle me.  I squealed with laughter unable to get away.  

"No.  Jihoon, I'm sorry.  I was wrong," I tried but he shook his head teasingly.  Obviously he wanted a stronger answer than that.

"I'll get Zico to room with Kyung," I tried.  He seemed pleased but he shook his head again.  I thought about it.  

"I'll get us our own secret apartment," I tried.  He shook his head.  What that wasn't good enough?

"I'll tell the world that I love you," I said.  He smiled.  I tried to catch my breath as he relented but he kissed me.  I turned my head away needing air. I could feel his lips leaving a trail of kisses down to my neck.  

"Jihoon, stop.  I'm already having trouble--ahh," I moaned.  His teeth on my neck.  I tried to push him off but he held my hands with his.  I knew he was stronger as he marked me.  I knew that he'd left a hickey there as he kissed my lips softly. As if he could make up for biting me, although I knew I wasn't entirely mad at him. 

"That's a reminder to keep your promise," he said.  I rolled my eyes as if that would last more than a few days.

"Babo.  You're going to start bleeding again," I said.  He didn't seem to care as he rolled off of me.  There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," he called.  

"Oh good.  I hoped you were decent," Uncle Pyo said.  I blushed but Jihoon sat up and grinned.

"You're just lucky," he pointed out.  I pretended not to notice as the two of them laughed.  

"Jihoon.  You need to come with me.  We have some details to sort out," he said.  Jihoon started to get out of bed.  I watched him resting my head against my knees.  He turned around as I wasn't following him.  He marched back over to the bed and grabbed my hand pulling me along with him.

"Son.  You should let Jiwoo get some rest." Uncle Pyo said.  

"No.  Whatever it is.  She needs to hear it," Jihoon said evenly.  Uncle Pyo nodded and gestured for us to go first.  Jihoon kept a firm hold on my hand and I felt a little embarrassed heading to their secret meeting in my pajamas.  

Taeyang POV

I had watched her go.  She didn't know how worried I was about her.  Sadly, I knew she'd not let me go with her no matter how much I desired it.  Her wrath at being disobeyed would be one I wanted to quell some day, but I knew this was not the chance.  She kept trying to tell me that she could keep up with me, but I'd been forced to go easy on her.  I thought maybe when she was a little mad at me things would be more balanced.  She was still letting me take control.  

I sighed.  The method didn't truly matter.  I got the chance to share my love with her.  Every time didn't feel like enough, but I didn't want to wear her out.  She needed more sleep.  Women, my woman, was gentle even if she didn't know it.  I had to think of our separation as time for her to rest.  I couldn't think of this as anymore than allowing her to sleep.  

I didn't bother to call our glorious leader.  There was something more important I had to do.  Locate the maknae.  I called his phone.  It was off for obvious reasons.  I went about hacking his phone after seeing Zico do it once.  I located him and hoped he hadn't ditched it yet.  

I parked my car.  He was somewhere around here.  I looked around wondering which house he could be hiding inside.  I looked at my phone.  I pinched the screen zooming in on his location.  I smiled right.  That left only a few choices.  I inspected the houses and saw that one was decked out in high-tech surveillance gear.  That had to be the one.  I walked over and rang the bell.  A familiar face answered.

"Oh.  Good, come in.  He's been crying," my lover's idol said.  I sighed.  She was going to be upset I'd spent time alone with him.  I was going to be disappointed spending time with him rather than Yujin.  Fate was cruel sometimes.  

His house was fairly spartan.  The modern style made it easy to see we were completely alone.  The open floor plan revealed a neat interior.  The maknae was slumped in front of a couch.  A bottle in his hand and he looked droopy.  

"Seunghyun," I said.  His eyes found me.  They were bloodshot and buried with his panda circles.  Oh there was no way the fans could witness him in this condition.  I was afraid to take him with me.  

"HYUUUUUUUNG" he called out.  I was startled as he attempted to launch himself at me.  I moved closer to keep him from hurting himself.  He slumped against me crying.  I tried not to let him see the disgust on my face.  Best to keep him on the brighter side.  Or as up as I could get at this point.

"Maknae.  What's wrong?  Did you miss your hyung?" I crooned. He nodded into my chest.  I cringed.  Oh it was worse than I anticipated.

"HYunnggg," he sniffled.  Oh great buddha he sounded like a strangled cat.  He was fairly damp as well.  

"Maybe you should give hyung the bottle," I suggested.  I pulled it out of his limp hands.  I managed to shift him onto the couch.  He held onto me though, so I ended up with his head in my lap.  I took a deep breath.  

"He's regretting what he did.  I figured he could drink here.  No one will see him like this," Jongkook said.  I nodded. 

"Thank you hyungnim," I said formally.

"Of course.  The poor kid just needs some time," he said.  I sighed.  He certainly had settled down again holding onto my leg with hand.  Apparently, I was stuck here for a while.

"Do you think you could get him a blanket?" I asked.  He nodded and brought one back draping it over the drunken panda. 

"Just don't say you know what," he warned.  I stared at him not entirely sure which thing I should avoid.  He took out his phone and showed me a picture of Jiwoo.  The two of them in workout gear.  They looked cute together as she was leaned against his heavily muscled arm trying to budge him with her whole body.  

"Right," I said.  I didn't know what to say to the maknae.  He seemed utterly helpless.  

"What do you think will happen?" I asked.  

"I'm not certain.  Look at this," Jongkook said flipping on the TV.  The news popped on and I watched in silence.

"The intent of this attack is still unknown as officials try to understand why power was lost.  We have a statement from the power company...." the voice droned.

"Wow.  This isn't our company.  Did something happen?" I asked.  He shrugged sitting down.

"I'm not sure I think this is because of them," he said.  I whistled.  I made a mental note to never anger the parents of Yujin.  Or the Woos.  They were a well-connected bunch if all of this was their doing.  There were no signs of the incident.  I found myself the maknae's hair gently.  I paused.  I supposed I was worried for him.  He didn't know whose daughter he'd messed with and maybe even the power of our fans couldn't protect him.  

TOP POV

I arrived at some house that was covered in high-tech cameras....this was in fact Kim Jongkook's house. I had been here before but I wasn't going to tell anyone about my little experience....I had a reputation to uphold and I hoped Jongkook was not someone who liked to hold grudges.
I sighed, typical that two of my band members would be in this house...amongst everyone we know...here....

I got out of Seungri's car and pulled at my jacket before walking over to the gates. I pushed the button and waited nervously.
"Ahh...it's you." the voice sighed through the intercom and I winced. "Here for Youngbae and Seungri I assume?"
"Um...yes." I felt my voice break and coughed....this was so awkward.
"Your not drunk are you?" He sounded serious and I lowered my head....he was holding a slight grudge then.
"No JongKook-si"
"Fine but if you in my shoes and try to molest me again I will press charges!" I nodded, knowing he could see me on the cameras....I really wish I had never come here drunk that time....I mean how did he even know it was me that crapped in his shoe?

The gate opened and I walked in feeling subdued....can't believe I had to show my face here again...the maknae was going to get murdered in his sleep later tonight.

P.O POV

I made sure that Jiwoo knew how important she was to me, even if she was in pyjamas....which looked totally adorable, it was amazing to think she was my noona at times....she certainly looked younger then me right now. Awwww. I repressed a smile at the adorable-ness of my lover? No too soon for that...my woman?...no I am not Youngbae. My partner? Hell what do I call her?
Anyway my father was leading us into uncle Woo's study and I held the door open for Jiwoo who was blinking like a deer caught in the headlights.

I looked around and felt surprised to see noona and Zico there...as well as both our fathers. I felt my stomach twist and wondered what was going to happen.
"Jihoon, Jiwoo, please take a seat." I nodded at my father and placed Woo in a chair before sitting next to her.

"We have discussed your options....they are very limited unfortunatly but we believe we have the right strategy in place in order to protect everyone involved." I watched my father lean back in his chair and looked at Jiwoo "Your father and I, along with the head of Seven seasons, yes Jihoon your label, have decided that you will tell fans that you and Jiwoo are together and have been for a year or so now. You are always now enagaged." my mouth dropped, enagaged? But I hadn't gone down on one knee or hidden the ring in a glass of wine or fortune cookie.
Jiwoo took my hand in I tried to relax....were they serious? I looked at noona and she looked pained.
"I know you will want to propose to Jiwoo in your own time, but since I assume you two feel the same for each other, then engagement is going to happen one way or another."

"So the plan is that, once you come back from holiday, Jihoon you will openly admit to being in a serious relationship and are now engaged. Sound good?" he smiled and laced his fingers together.
"Um...holiday? What holiday?" Jiwoo spoke up and I realised that she was right, what holiday?
"Ahh yes, now to the fun bit!" oh no, my fathers version of fun normally involved torturous paper work and shooting paintballs at my crotch.
I swallowed and tried to avoid eye contact with anyone.
"We need to show the public that Block B and Big Bang are not enemies, so I managed to talked to YG and he has agreed to let Seungri, TOP and Youngbae go on holiday with you, Jiwoo and Zico to Italy. From there you can head to Malta and take the yacht out for a spin. I have even allowed Park to go with you as security."
"You have to be joking...your ARE joking right dad?" I saw Zico stand up and stare at uncle Woo....I could already tell this was no joke.

"No Jiho, it isn't. You need to show you are on good terms and Jihoon and Seungri need to show that the fight was over nothing and they are both adult enough to accept it happened and then get over it. For the fans of both groups as well as you as individuals, no one needs another scandal. So, you will be doing this and you will be getting on. We will have our own people take photographs of you as a happy group of young adults, having fun on holiday. These will be sent to magazines and posted alone, so both Jihoon and Seungri need to act friendly for the camera and then Jihoon and Jiwoo will also need to be as lovey-dovey as possible."

Uncle Woo's words hit me hard....I didn't have a say in what was going to happen....I had a feeling that being stuck in a small environment with Seungri was going to be like putting a mongoose and a meerkat in a cage....I wondered what one I was.

Yujin POV

I hadn't said anything, I knew this was going to happen and even though I had angrily disagreed my father insisted this was the right choice. I couldn't disobey him. So I sat there working out my own thoughts.
I shuffled in irritation and excused myself, I wasn't needed here and I needed the toilet again. Ugh I had such a small bladder.

I washed my hands and stared at my face, the bruises were long gone but the mental scars of my attack wouldn't fade that easily. I looked pale and had panda eyes....perhaps it would do me good to stay back home while everyone cavorted around on my brothers yacht....with my man. Well I had to go take that blood test anyway....
I left the bathroom in a bad mood and walked upstairs to the bedroom I always used when I stayed here, I stared around at the childish posters still left on the walls...the various photos of Jiwoo, Jihoon, Zico and I as children. Happy and smiling. I remember Zico demanding he would marry me one day so I could be Woo's official sister and he could have Jihoon as his brother. I stayed here waaay too much as a kid, this was practically my bedroom.
Memories of youth seemed to make my mood blacker and I walked out on the balcony, I stared at the night sky and tried to name the constellations.

A few minutes later I heard a knock at my door and I scowled, "Yujin, do you mind opening the door." Like I could disobey my father...tsk.
I huffed over to my door and opened it and nearly shut it again seeing a huge man towering over my father.
"W-Wh-Who is that?" I tried to look normal but the guy was scary, he was a western guy with shaven hair and piercing blue eyes, he had scars on his face which made him look way more scary then some ordinary guy walking along the street.
"This is Jenson, he is one of your uncle's top security guards and personal bodyguard. I should have done this a while back but....well never mind. He is now YOUR personal bodyguard and you are not allowed to go anywhere without him. Do you understand?"
I nodded and stared at the huge bald man giving me a serious look.
"Does he speak Korean?" I asked my dad quietly, I mean he must do right?
"Yes M'am, I speak, English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, German and French." Woah...he wasn't just a muscle-bound idiot.
"Oh, impressive..." I gave a nervous laugh and glared at my dad....this guy had a funny accent even he knew Korean....it was weird.
"Well he will look after you and you will make sure to go NOWHERE without him. Okay?" I nodded glumly.
"Can I close the door?" I asked pitifully.
"Will you escape from the balcony?" My father smirked and I sighed.
"No, there is no way down....I checked." I gave him a small smile and he nodded.
"I love you Yujin, I am doing what is best for everyone."
I sighed and gave a small 'hmph' of acceptance before closing the door.
Just great.....I was now being baby-sat by someone that looked like a balding 'undertaker' from those American wrestling programmes.

GD POV

I was boiling over with rage and disgust....not only had the maknae done something idiotic once again but now I was being made too-
"JI!" I heard hyung's voice echoing through the house and darted past Daesung who I had forced out of his bedroom...the guy was turning into a mole-looking recluse. He needed socialising again to enter human civilisation.

I slid to a stop as I watched Seunghyun and Bae drag a very pathetic and very unconscious Seungri into the house....great...my mother told me to never hit someone weaker then myself and this point even I was stronger then Seungri.
"You can make his life hell later, for now he needs to get to bed." I nodded at Bae and watched them drag the maknae past me.
"When you get him to bed you both need to come down here....YG gave us orders." They looked at me in silent horror...we all feared the reaper-ugh I mean YG, he was like a father to us. A scary father who could destroy you with only a pen.

Five minutes later the four of us, minus a drunken Seungri, were sat on the sofa's, everyones eyes were on me...as they always should be.
"So what does YG want from us?" Seunghyun sounded brave but he would be batting his eyelashes and sounding all meek and mild if YG was here now.
"Well it seems Yujin's and Jiwoo's father have come upon a plan to make this strategy seem less....idol-destroying then it is."
"And?" Bae frowned.
"Well for one, Jiwoo and P.O will be considered as engaged and they he will come forward and admit it after..." I scowled and pulled at my hair, this was irritating.
"After what hyung?" Dae turned to me with a mole-y face and I shuddered, he couldn't keep staying in his room like this, he was going to go blind.
"Well P.O, Zico and Jiwoo will be going on holiday....and Seungri is going too....with you two." I pointed at Seunghyun and Bae and they both looked confused.
"We are going on holiday with them?" Seunghyun's eyes disappeared behind furrowed brows and he quickly slid his eyebrows up again.
"Yes, you three are going to Italy, then to Malta where you stay on P.O's yacht and enjoy the beauty of a holidyay and...GAH I ING HATE THIS, WHY AREN'T I GOING?!" I punched the cushion next to me.
"You can take my place" Daesung piped up and I gave him a withering look.
"Idiot, your not going anyway, you get sea-sick and have some variety show work to do." He made an 'o' with his mouth and nodded.
"Your not going?"
"No hyung, just said that." I scowled and he glared back.
"Why do I have to go?" Because your an idiot, I thought.
"Because you and Bae need to make sure maknae doesn't kill PO...on his huge boat. Also there will be security there and we need to show we all are a group of great friends and the punch-up was all a silly mistake...so there will be photos taken by people the fathers paid off. So be on your best behaviour and don't let anyone get hit...also don't sleep walk overboard hyung." I pointed at him and he rolled his eyes.

There was silence for a few minutes and I let them digest the information, I pulled Daesung back onto the couch as he tried to scamper away back to his black hole of a room.
"Yujin's going right?" Youngbae gave me a hopeful smile and I sighed.
"No...it's just you three from Big Bang, Zico and Jihoon from Block B and Jiwoo...alone. just you lot....why isn't there more girls come to think about it?"
I shook my head ignoring that point "You need to get packing tomorrow, you leave in a few days....you can tell our resident panda the good news when he wakes up." I stood up and left the house, I needed to go shopping or something....it was late but somewhere had to be open right?

I got into my car and sat there for a minute, my mind thinking of all the shops I would missing out on in Italy....ahh Italy...
Screw this, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed a number, it rang three times before a female voice answered.
"Jiji....you heard the news?" I sighed and pouted even though she couldn't see me.
"Yeah, I am not standing for this, I am leader and they are off to Italy...without me. It's not right." I practically sobbed into the phone and she made cooing noises to comfort me.
"So why don't we go?" I paused my sobs and my chin in thought.
"Hmm....I like the way you think Miss Yujin."
"I have to go to the hospital in two days but after that we can get a plane and meet them in Italy the next day. My dad owns the hotel so getting a room will be simple." Oh this girl was amazing.
"Yujin will you marry me?" I grinned and heard her laugh.
"Only if Bae dies sweety."
I laughed back at her, she was so evil.....
"We will have company though...." She trailed off and I waited.
"I have been giving a bodyguard, he will have to come....at least my father can't say I left without him."
"I understand, we will need him anyway...the airport might get hectic."
"yeah, well I will text you detals tomorrow...I can't speak for long. see you later Ji."
"Bye Yu" I hung up and suddenly felt a lot better, maybe I will just get some food and doughnuts to tease hyung with.