A Big Return

Did You Hear That Bang?

Seungri POV
 

The intercom buzzed and I jumped up to answer it.  I pretended I didn't see hyung giving me a look.  

"This car has been here before.  There is a young man driving," the guard said.  I guessed that the two brothers had tagged along.  

"Let them in," I said quickly.  My judgment compromised.  Hyung jumped up but I was already running for the front door.  He cursed and followed me.  

I was thrilled when I opened the door and saw Yujin and Jiwoo  walking towards me.  I tried to play it cool but I could feel my heart race at the sight of her.  She was looking at me and I nervously stared back at her.  My hands felt a little sweaty but she didn't know that.  I was a little surprised that mini Yujin hadn't come along. He was so perky and bouncy and he easily distracted hyung.  Now, I'd have to wait a while before I got Jiwoo alone to talk.  I could see that she looked fine but I wanted to know if she was hurting because she found out the truth.  

I said hi to them.  I'm not sure entirely what I said because all I was focused on was Jiwoo.  I heard Zico saying goodbye gruffly and I averted my eyes.  He had probably noticed me staring at his sister.   I felt jealous as she hugged her brother.  It was irrational but I couldn't help feeling annoyed that she was hugging him and for so long. That was definitely more than five seconds.  

I saw Zico get back in the car and drive away.  Hyung started going back inside and I watched as Yujin walked past me.  Jiwoo stared at me and I held my breath.  My thoughts were in chaos as I wanted to know what she was going to say before she said it.  I wanted to have all the answers but I didn't have them.  

"I thought I could trust you.  I was wrong.  I don't make the same mistake twice," she said.   I felt my stomach drop hearing her words.  I wanted to grab her and keep her from walking away but I knew that would only make her angrier.  She didn't trust me? She didn't like me anymore.  I was in shock as I followed along behind her.  I saw her sit glare at my hyung and I knew she hated me more than she hated him.  I had completely tricked her and she knew it.  I saw her laugh when my hyungs came in with their new uniforms and I knew that I wanted to earn that smile back whatever it took. 

Jiwoo POV

I stared at them and I was about to say it wasn't enough.  Ah, hell it was enough.  My laughter exploded from my mouth.  I hadn't expected to be laughing so soon.  I had wanted to yell and scream at these asses.  They deserved it.  They deserved a lot more that had happened to both of us.  For they way they had protected their image instead of valuing our lives.  Instead of hurting us, they could have chosen to save us.  All I had to go on were Yu's words, but I knew she'd saved the very worst for herself.  I knew that deep down she was hiding a secret that she was beyond scared.  That maybe she had lost her a part of her soul to those asses.  I wanted to cry and scream but all I could do was laugh.  They were to serve us.  To serve us in a way that they had never served anyone and I knew that it wasn't yet enough but that it was a start.  I was willing to allow TOP to begin to make amends.  I think he felt the most angry right now that this had happened on his watch.  That he hadn't known what was truly going on and he was the real leader of this group.  He was their morality and he had to set things back on track.

I mean he was obviously weird.  I have absolutely no idea what Yu sees in a guy who wears fake eyebrows, but apparently I would have to give him the benefit of the doubt.  I knew that Yu didn't always tell me about men she dated.  I knew the long hours she would disappear were not always about men, but I had never forced her to tell me.  Things that I had already figured out.  Things that maybe she had not yet figured out because I knew how to wait for her to tell me.   I knew she didn't want to hurt anyone and it took her time to decided what to do.  I smiled at her she seemed happy to see them dressed up.  This was certainly not an issue that she would have to think about it.  We were both lost to a laugh attack as she had the two of them dance to T-ara's Bo Peep.  

Of course they knew the dance.  It seemed to be part of an idol's job to learn the routines and songs of every one else in the business.  I just didn't expect them  to look so damn cute and hilarious at the same time.  I leaned over to whisper in Yu's ear.

"Why do they look so adorable?" I asked.  She frowned.  She made a face unsure of how to answer that.  I sighed and got up.

Yujin POV

Huh? what did she say...ugh the need to pee was distracting me...specially since I couldn't help but laugh at Jiyong and Taeyang dancing to Bo-peep...
Plus I was starting to think it was a bad idea to wear Zico's boxers after all...they were uncomfortable and kept riding up. I wish I had kept my now instead of switching my spare thong with his shorts...my mother had taught me well 'if you ever go out, no matter where, make sure to bring spare underwear...you won't regret it'...and I had kept to her words....which I never had regretted...though I was regretting giving him my underwear in an attempt at sordid humour....Why was I such an idiot.

Jiwoo POV

"Oh, Youngbae, come make me a snack," I said. I left GD for Yu to play with.  Today, I wanted to know exactly what he knew.  I knew he would tell me in more detail what happened.  

"Ok, so what do you really want?" He wanted to know.  I smiled at him.  He was cleverer than I originally thought.

"Spill. Tell me exactly what happened that night in detail, because I don't remember.  I know enough, but I want to know what you did to my best friend," I told him.  He sighed and I pulled out a chair for him.  

"Sit down.  I know heels can be killer on your feet," I said.  He plopped down and I took a seat at the table and listened to him.   He didn't hold back and he even told me that he found the two of us suddenly appearing as more annoying than anything else.  He even told me about how Yu had tricked him out of his clothes.  I was a bit surprised at how willing he was to talk.

"So, what are you going to do about it?" He sneered.  I raised my eyebrows.  I didn't know whether I should respect him or not.  He seemed completely willing to use honesty to his advantage.  I thought carefully about his question.  What was I going to do about it?  The chord that resounded in my mind surprised me.  I felt like a hypocrite even thinking it but I knew I had to ask.  I didn't want to ask but I couldn't stop myself from it either.

"And Seungri? What does he know?" I tried not to feel embarrassed asking him.  I was so obvious but I was eagerly awaiting a response. I wanted outside verification that he liked me.  That I wasn't just lost in my own world and that even though I was confused about everything he'd covered up, I still wanted to be near him.  I couldn't forgive him yet because he had crossed a line.  I felt like I had gone through the same thing with my best friend and I wondered if I was the problem.  

"He knows.  He wouldn't have brought you here if he didn't think he could save you," he said.  I frowned.  Save me?  That was a tad more cryptic than I had expected.

"He's not as innocent as you think. He knew that bringing you here meant our glorious leader would want to remove you permanently.  You should know that he is really good at tricking people.  He uses his image as the maknae to get what he wants.  Only it seems that this time he miscalculated because he seems to want you.  I just haven't figured out how he is going to manage that," he finished.  I could only watch as he awkwardly stood up in his heels, fluffed his skirt and walked away.  I was left with a thousand new questions and a nagging voice that said I should have stayed at the dorm.  Minhyuk at least seemed to be openly and honestly wanting a relationship.  I had no idea what living here was going to get me.  I sighed.  I really wanted a nap after being unable to sleep most of the night.

I thought about getting one of the servants to make up their bed for me with clean sheets but then I realized that I didn't trust them not to be y or gross while I slept.  I sighed knowing that I could sleep in Seungri's room but that would mean I had forgiven him.  Or that I trusted him again.  I ignored the people in the living room.  I saw Yu was having a good time with her servants.  She had them poking TOP in turns. The two of them were extremely nervous but Yu commanded them and they had to follow her orders.   He didn't seem pleased with this outcome.  I expected they weren't happy either because eventually one of them would be in pain.  

I stood in front of my only option.  I knocked on the door and I waited.  It opened and Daesung stood there looking at me.  

"Can I sleep in your bed?" I asked before I could chicken out.  He stared at me silently for a few seconds before opening his door all the way.  I shot him a half smile and walked into his room.  It was fairly clean or so it appeared it was hard to tell really since the walls were painted black.  I nearly had trouble finding the bed since it was so dark.  

"Sure, if you don't mind sharing.  I was composing," he said.  I realized the glow I saw was his laptop on the floor next to the bed.  

"No.  I just don't trust the rest of the guys to not creep on me while I sleep," I said.  He laughed obviously aware of their flaws.  I wondered why he spent so much time alone.  He was actually fairly quiet and compared to everyone else he seemed normal.  He only wanted to be involved with his music while they were out to influence people.  I had to admit he was a bit cute too.  Of course that could be my lack of sleep influencing my opinion.  Anyone with a bed would probably seem unusually attractive to me right now.  Especially if they were willing to shield me from the rest of Big Bang.  

"Ok," he said before settling back on the bed.  I wasn't entirely anxious about sharing with him as there seemed to be plenty of room.  I found an edge of the blankets to crawl under.  I rolled and found myself without a pillow.  I had to reach and found there was a giant pillow that stretched the length of the bed.  Properly in place, I closed my eyes and hoped to sleep.  Daesung was making a steady amount of noise with his laptop.  He had headphones on but I could hear the clicking of keys.  I laid there with my eyes open for a while trying to will myself to sleep.  

A movement startled me.  I sat up but Daesung calmed me down.  I waited still as I saw him take off his headphones.  He leaned over and placed them on my ears.  The sound of rain filled my ears.  The patter drowned out everything else like white noise but more soothing.   He smiled at me before going back to work.

Daesung POV

I was in the middle of mixing a new track when I heard a knock on the door.  I frowned.  A knock meant that it was a staff member.  I opened the door to find Jiwoo standing there.  She wanted to sleep in my room.  I swallowed not wanting to scare her off.  I thought she was attractive and I wouldn't mind her sleeping in my bed.  Only I knew that when Seungri and the rest found out they would be unhappy.  I was a bit annoyed with them all for having taken things this far.  I hadn't expected it to last this long.  The bogus contract was actually being honored and Jiyong had kept them around.  This was unlike him and I wondered why he was doing it.  

"Sure, if you don't mind sharing. I was composing," I said wanting her to understand I was working.  She seemed ok with the details.  I understood her motives when she said she didn't want them watching her sleep.  I had the same inclinations towards women, but our hyungs and the maknae were a little freer with their admiration.  She seemed to be more confident hearing me laugh.  Stopping myself, I said ok before going back to work.  

I was making more progress with the track, but she was tossing and turning.  She had her eyes open and I knew that I was making  noise even with my headphones.  I decided to be nice and I pulled up my sleeping tracks. Sometimes I  had trouble unwinding and falling asleep when we were at hotels.  The sounds of rain and thunder had helped me through many nights.  I set it up and took off my headphones.  She was scared until I slipped them on her.  I saw her smile when she realized what it was before I went back to work.  I would have more trouble listening to the track, but I could work on something else for a while.

TOP POV

Had I realized that Yujin was truly evil I might have reconsidered Ji's and Youngbae's punishment....specially since her demands were annoying me...why the hell was she making them poke me?
The fear on their faces was evident but Yujin kept grinning evilly as she made 'poking TOP' a game...just awesome...I am sooo pleased to be the centre of this game..
Youngbae poked me in the and now I felt ually harassed, I mean Yujin didn't specify the ...I mean it was MY for heavens sake.
Now I was getting pissed off...I tried to calm down and give Yujin a death glare in the hopes she would stop torturing me...but she seemed oblivious to my powers....she must be the first female ever to ignore my looks.
I was about to say something to her but I felt a squeeze of my other and my eyes widened in horror, Jiyong had just taken advantage of my ...I know he was a ert but this was out of line!
I grabbed his wrist as he recoiled and twisted it sharply causing him to hiss in pain and look pathetic "THAT. IS. MY. BODY. YOU. SICK. ERT" I spat at him, I felt fury and rage...no one was allowed to touch me unless I said so! NO ONE!

Yujin POV

Wow...Seunghyun practically had flames in his eyes...not that I blamed him, Jiyong didn't have to him, I had merely ordered a poking competition...I hadn't imagined the guys would try to compete amongst themselves...specially where Seunghyun was included.
Watching Jiyong squirm in agony as Seunghyun twisted his delicate wrist...was...pleasing to me. I liked that Jiyong was in pain...and what's more I like watching Seunghyun cause it...his face was incredible in fury, I wanted to look away but couldn't...it was how I imagined a wrathful god would look, beautiful and terrifying in one. I didn't know how to react...I just felt so damned .

TOP POV

I was thinking about breaking Ji's wrist...but I had to be rational, he was a snotty, whimpering, sobbing mess in front of me and I felt pretty good. He kept apologizing over and over again, but I sneered at his apologies. I bent his wrist further and he squealed, but a sharp intake of breath from the sofa made me turn to look.
I had completely forget about Yujin...she must be terrified after watching me beat up that dongho guy.
I studied her face...why was she so pleased? She practically looked...aroused? No...can't be?
She bit her bottom lip as I accidentally twisted Jis' wrist again and I had a curious thought....what if she was a sadist?
Hmm...I had always been looking for a girl to bring out my special toys with...i didn't just collect bearbricks.

Yujin POV

I wanted to pout when he let go of Jiyong's wrist...I would have paid to watch Seunghyun beat him up after the way the skinny little had made me suffer through his anger...oh well.
Seunghyun was giving me an odd look and I stared back in confusion...was he going to hit me for making them poke him in the first place...he did say there would be no retribution for my actions.
Instead he just stormed off and left with me a horrified Youngbae and a blubbering Jiyong...just great.

I got up and moved over to Jiyong who was sniffing on the floor and holding his wrist...he looked so pathetic I actually felt sorry for him.
I reached out to him but he slapped my hand away in fright, I tried to hold on to my composure as I bent down in front of him "Jiyong, your an for what you have done and you deserve this and more...but I did not ask you to Seunghyun, so that is your own fault."
Jiyong sighed and gave me a sad look, "Your right, I'm sorry...it just hurts so much" he pouted at his wrist and looked at me, his eyes looked all watery and I nearly...NEARLY...felt the urge to hug him.
Instead I got up and went to get a bandage...i could at least provide him with wrist support while he worked as my slave.

Jiyong's wrist bandaged, he was now smiling and looking a little happier....perhaps he thought I would go easy on him...fat chance.
"I am sorry for everything...i shouldn't have taken my anger out on you..." He looked at me thoughtfully...he was clever and I knew he would try to think of a way to ease his punishment.
"I'm sorry too...though you did steal my clothes" Taeyang tried to look apologetic but he just looked more defensive then anything, guess he wasn't good at saying sorry.
I nodded to show I had heard them both but I was not ready to forgive them....I hadn't even started yet.
"Jiyong!"
"Yeah?"
"You mean Yes Mistress" I corrected him and he looked stunned.
"Ugh...yes mistress?"
"I want you to go run me a bath, with lots of bubbles...make it hot but not scolding" I commanded and he looked at me for a few seconds before turning and heading to the stairs.
"And YOU!" I looked pointedly at Taeyang who had obviously thought he had got out of work "You will give me a wonderful shoulder massage before carrying me on your back upstairs to my bath, understand?"
"What?" His voice was flat and I had to stifle a laugh.
"I believe you should be saying Yes Mistress, not asking questions...or should I tell Seunghyun your disobeying me?" I smirked at him and he sighed and put his head down.
"Yes mistress..." He came behind the sofa and proceeded to give me a pretty damn good massage.

Taeyang POV

I was playing surly fairly well.  I knew that she would be displeased to find out that her telling me what to do was hot.  I was enjoying being her slave, too bad she hadn't promoted me to a slave.  I would certainly excel in that position.  Or any position for that matter.  Obviously, she'd chosen me to carry her as she could feel my well proportioned and perfectly toned body.  Mine was nearly as good as our hyung's but he never showed it off.  I was more than willing to show some skin.  Sadly, I was under utilized and kneading her shoulders.  I could feel her relaxing and I knew it would easy enough to up my charm but I didn't want her to fall so easily for me.  

There were many maidens who had succumbed to my charms.  This one I would procure only at the best moment.  She had to be fully under my spell and I was not willing to put in the extra effort these days.  It was a shame, but all those devoted fans had made me lazily.  I was choosier than normal wanting someone who would do all the work.  I supposed that was why it was that she was telling me to press harder against her back.  She was making me work for it even if she didn't understand it.  I knew she was far too distracted by hyung to notice me in the background.  She wasn't my type because my type was someone that wanted me completely. She was only halfway into the admiration and either she would mature into a perfect entree or she would flounder like  poorly made entree that cost far too much money.  I was hoping for the former, but I was not one to force anyone.  I sighed.  I had been too eager when she'd offered herself the other day.  I should probably hit the clubs and find someone to play with me.  

I let her climb onto my back.  She squeaked as she bounced against me and I was grateful she was heavy or I might have been distracted by her.  As it was she pressed against my back tightly and I managed to get her up the stairs without any issues.  I was glad that had worked out because I wasn't certain I could piggyback someone up a staircase.  I mean who does that?  Princess style I could understand but then she'd be putting all of her trust in my hands.  Either way she was no longer my problem as I deposited her in the bathroom with maidservant Jiji.  He bit his lip to force his fake smile.  

"Where do you think you're going?" She directed her inquiry to my back.  I bowed.

"To look for the other  young mistress," I lied. She didn't seem to have an issue with that and I headed down the hall to my room.  I knew she really wanted to mess with Jiji anyhow.  She obviously knew I was not going to react strongly to her commands so she'd stick to torturing Jiji.  He would hate his new nickname but he was a maidservant now.  Poor bastard needed to learn to control himself.  

Seungri POV

I had headed upstairs to my room.  I hoped I'd be able to talk to Jiwoo.  She was here in the house now so she couldn't hide from me.  Only she wasn't here.  I frowned and went to TOP's room expecting she might have wanted to hide there.  She was not anywhere that I looked.  I went from room to room.  I didn't find her.  I doubted she'd be with Daesung as I could hear him singing and so I checked downstairs.  Hyung was in the studio and glared at me for interrupting him on a track.  I ran back out before he could yell at me.  I sighed.  Then she must be upstairs with Daesung? 

I felt my fists clench.  What was she doing with him? He'd been singing so he must have been doing it for her.  I felt my face begin to burn as I imagined her in awe of him.  He did have a good voice maybe even better than my own.  I hustled towards the house.  I had to figure out if he was making a move on her.  I really didn't want to have to crush his morale.  She was mad at me but I knew that we just needed to talk it over.  She would come around soon.  

I didn't knock on the door. It swung open and I peered inside.  I could make out Daesung's face in the glow of his computer screen.  I didn't see Jiwoo though until he shifted.  She was asleep on his bed.  She had her arm draped across his leg.  I wanted to pick him up and drag him out of the room. 

"Oh, Seungri, what did you want?" He asked in his annoyingly calm voice.  Wasn't he aware that he was too close to her.  Didn't he realize that he should be sleeping with a single woman?  I shook my head.  No that wasn't right.  I had slept with her.  Still didn't that mean I had first claim to marry her?  I shook my head again what was I thinking marriage?  I stared at Jiwoo or what I could make out of her in the dark.  What was it about her that made me lose control.  My chest was heaving and I felt prepared to fight Daesung for her.   I caught a glimpse of his screen and I saw lots of skin.  

"Oh my god.  Are you watching with Jiwoo in your bed?" I was yelling.  Jiwoo didn't stir and I noticed she had headphones on.  

"Wh-what? No.  What the hell maknae!" Daesung was sputtering.  I grunted at him.  My hands were already taking headphones off of her.  I easily picked her up and kicked the door closed with my foot.  "Aish," I heard him muttering.  There was  no way I was leaving her with a erted Daesung. He'd been the one to help tie her up.  What was she thinking being in his room with him? She'd fallen asleep in his bed!  I needed to talk some sense into her before she found herself in another skimpy outfit for the goodwill of my group members.  I couldn't let her out of my sight.  I laid her down on my bed and watched as she rolled into the covers.  I saw her shivering from the change in temperature.  I rubbed her back until she seemed comfortable again and I knew she was not going to wake up.  I pulled out my computer and started to search.  I needed advice on how to talk to her so she would trust me again.  I couldn't rely on my charm and good looks because she was worth more than that.  

GD POV

We stood staring at each other in silence in the bathroom....did she want me to undress her? I studied the outline of her figure and knew I wouldn't mind seeing her ...I was a guy with a working libido after all....but I didn't actually want her OR Jiwoo...these girls weren't my type...plus Yujin was a little unsettling...she made a good match for hyung, if they could ever get past the stubborn issues they seemed to both have.
"....."
"Sorry?" I had been to distracted with my own thoughts to hear what she had said.
"Aish, I said turn around while I get undressed and get in the tub, I don't want you seeing me !"
"Oh right, sorry" I turned around and carefully managed to place myself facing the mirror so that I could see what was going on in the reflection.
"Don't be a ert JiJi" Yujin muttered and tied a towel round my eyes....damn, she wasn't stupid that was for sure.
I stood there listening to what was going on around me, the steady rustling of clothes, the unclasping of a bra, the ping of trousers...sounds I had heard many, many times before...but the fact I couldn't see anything just accentuated the sounds and made the experience pretty .

I heard the bath water slop around and knew she had got in the bath.
"Mmmmm" I heard her pleased murmur and felt a little smug, I had pretty hot baths too, anything less then hot just made me feel unclean, so I knew how to run an awesome bath.
I listened to sounds of her happily splashing around and humming to herself and was surprised how relaxed I was about this.
"JiJi?" She called to me and I instantly turned round forgetting my eyes were covered.
"Yes Mistress?" I cooed...why the hell did I feel so chilled right now?
"Will you rap for me, something nice...like..ohh your song 'always'!?" She sounded excited and I couldn't help myself but smile, yah she was playing to my weak spots...being nice and asking me to rap for her as she bathed...to 'always' too...a nice love song...if only hyung was here to become jealous about it.

I gave a cough and started to rap and croon my way through the song to her, She was completely quiet during the performance and for a moment I thought she had fallen asleep or disliked my voice- which surely is impossible- but as soon as finished up she clapped enthusiastically, and I felt a huge rush of pleasure...man I loved it when people clapped for me and me alone....screw the others.
"That was great JiJi" she laughed "Can you turn around, I just want to get out of the bath now"
"But my eyes are covered?"
"I know...but it feels weird if your facing me.." She sighed and I shrugged and spun around....what an odd girl. She was as bad as hyung...seriously were they separated at birth?
I heard the water splashing again and then the sound of wet feet slapping against the wooden floor behind me "ugh the towel is over there" I heard Yujin huff to herself and then sensed her moving to the pile of towels across from her...man she was wet and ? Hot! Wish I could see her.
I heard her about finding a big towel and thought I heard something outside the door, I listened but heard nothing else so I ignored it.
"A-HA" Yujin sounded victorious in her search for a big towel and I shook my head...such an odd girl.
Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open and I before I could shout to Yujin to protect herself- why should someone see her when I can't- I heard a strangled cry.

TOP POV

I was bored...sitting her recording seemed boring to me...I wondered what the others were up too...well Seungri was obviously searching for his precious Jiwoo but where was Yujin?
I stretched and decided to go find them...hopefully the girls were torturing Ji and Bae like they deserved....I would have made they do terrible demeaning acts....like clean the toilet after Daesung or Seungri had been in there after a really spicy meal.

I wondered into the main house and was surprised on how quiet it was? Where the hell did they go? Did Jiyong go crazy and kill everyone...eh, it wouldn't surprise me....mind you I always thought it would be Seungri who would go crazy first....the quiet ones are always the weird ones.
I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and decided to mooch upstairs...maybe everyone was up there?
 

I got to the second floor and checked my room for life...there was none so I moved to Youngbae's room, through the crack in the door I could see him laying on his bed with the maid outfit on...he seemed to be fondling his...s?
Gross....
I tried Seungri's room and both him and Jiwoo were in there...though Jiwoo was asleep as Seungri stared at her like some needy child...what a babo.
Then there was Jiyong's room...which was empty..? Where the hell was Yujin?
I stole my way to Daesung's room and he was laid on bed with his brows furrowed...maybe he was trying to actually read something.
I snorted quietly, why was no one here to tell my jokes too?
Well if Yujin wasn't here and Jiyong wasn't here then they were...? IN THE BATHROOM TOGETHER?
Not on my watch!!
I stormed towards the bathroom and pushed open the door.

At first it was steamy, like after Ji had taken a bath...but then I saw an outline reaching towards the pile of towels and that outline DID NOT belong to Jiyong.
As the steam cleared I couldn't help but stare as the Yujin came into view, he skin was perfect and wow those-
"What are you doing here?" Yujin hissed and covered herself with my towel...what a thief!
I panicked and looked around the room, noting a confused Jiyong with his face covered with a smaller towel...What the hell??
"I..was..looking for , I mean YOU, YOU!" I spat out, why the hell had I said ? Oh yeah I had seen her bouncy bad boys.
"YAHH She is fine with me hyung, get out and stop ing on her!" Jiyong suddenly acted like a bodyguard and took off his head towel as he reached out to push me from the room.
I stepped back outside and the door was slammed in my face...WHAT THE HELL?
Now I was forever going to see Yujin no matter what...I stared down at the front of my pants and realized I had better go do something to distract myself....which was NOT going to be easy.

Yujin POV

Had Seunghyun just seen me ? Oh well...it could have been worse I suppose. I hummed to myself as I made JiJi check to make sure Seunghyun had left the vicinity.
He gave me the all clear and I strode out of the room with JiJi right behind...such a good maid.
"JiJi just make sure your hyung is not in his room, I need to fetch my clothes" He nodded and barged into the room, a few seconds later he appeared.
"it's all clear"
I bounced into Seunghyun's room, my towel wrapped around me securely...i didn't want to accidently flash anyone...again.
I felt Jiyong's eyes on me as I started searching through the wardrobe and drawers for my underwear, Seunghyun had kindly given me closet and drawer space for my things. He didn't have as much stuff as Jiyong so I didn't have much choice.

"JiJi?" I turned to my man slave,
"Yes mistress?" He responded seriously, his eyes focused on my face...which was nice, I didn't want him looking at Jae and Joon.
My lady humps were precious to me and I only allowed certain men to see them...though I was pretty sure Jiwoo had accidently walked in and seen them once while I was dressing.
"Will you go and fetch BaeBae for me and then go make me some soup"
Jiyong nodded and vanished, giving me time to slip on my iest pair of black lacy underwear...hehe it was time for some payback.

I heard a knock at the bedroom door and quickly made sure the short silk dressing gown was not exposing too much flesh.
"Come" I called, feeling satisfied with my appearance.
A hesitant looking Taeyang entered and as soon as he looked at me he stopped dead.
"BaeBae?" I questioned making sure he was capable of listening to instructions.
He gulped and nodded as I crossed my legs slowly, exposing some upper thigh "I wish you to carry me on your back again, this time to your room where we will not be disturbed as you proceed to give me a foot rub...without your shirt on." I grinned evilly as his expression seemed contort in a mixture of concern, fear and excitement.

 

GD POV

COOK SOUP? I can't cook soup....sheesh who does she think I am? I am not Chef Dragon...I am G-dragon!!
That harpy!!!!
I reached for my phone and decided to make a call to the usual take-out place...there was no way I was cooking...did she want the house burnt down?
I would be so happy when tomorrow came, a day off to sign autographs and be polite to fans...no maid service for me for at least most of the day!

Taeyang POV

I swallowed.  Great.  This was going to ruin my night.  I avoided taking the bait.  I was not going to stare at her.  I was going to recite lyrics I needed to memorize in my head.  Daesung had given me a new song to try out and I was supposed to have it all down in a few days.  I proceeded to lean over so I could carry her to my room.  

"Not so fast.  Remove your shirt," she said.  I sighed.  I fiddled with the buttons because it was actually a woman's blouse.  Seeing my struggle, she came forward to help me.  I gulped trying not to let my thoughts go to that dirty place.  The one which showed films when I least wanted to watch them.  She gently and gingerly removed my blouse.  The word blouse was my savior in this moment.  I was a man wearing a blouse.  So the blouse was removed, but I had shame and therefore would not be aroused.  I was a stone.  Nothing could move me.  I would stand strong against all challenges.  

She frowned as I with the best composed face I could assemble, leaned over for her to climb on. I knew this angle would present her with a great view of my .  Two could play the y card.  I smirked when she was out of range.  As if she could resist my tight from hours of dancing.  She had already seen my phenomenal abs well-defined from years of treating my body like a temple.  She would be unable to yield.  I bit my lip.  I was going to that place and I could see the lights dim and the countdown for the film to start.  I shut the door and stood up ignoring the sensation of her skin against my back.  

I deposited her upon my bed and slumped down on my knees in front of her.  She proffered her foot in my direction and I took it in my hand.  I was kneading her skin when I realized that I could see up her robe.  I swallowed and looked away.  I wasn't certain if she had noticed.  I called up the lyrics in my head.  I yelled them in my mind with giant capital letters.  I would not let her destroy my composure.  I was still the master of my own body.  I would not be harassed into shame.  I realized that it was harassment.  I stared at this woman.  She was gorgeous and she obviously knew it.  Yet, here she sat wanting me to touch her body without becoming aroused.  She wanted me to want her but she didn't want me to be able to do anything about it.  I grinned.   She had underestimated how shameless I could be.  

I finished massaging her feet and moved my hands upward.  I was rubbing her calves and she seemed to be extremely still. 

"That is enough.  You may go now," she stated.  I hid my smile.  I ran my fingers lightly up her leg as I stood up.  I towered over her and before she could protest I moved my hand up higher along her thigh.  She was trying to fight her attraction to me but my abs were on full display.  Her eyes went wide as I leaned in and kissed her fully on the mouth.  I ended the kiss too soon.  Leaving the room as quietly as possible, I thought that perhaps I had won a victory. 

Yujin POV

So that was how he wanted to play it huh? I smiled and laughed to myself....well I give him credit, the guy sticks to his principles, no matter how erted they are.
Hmm, his abs sure were glorious, if I hadn't been staring at them I would have prevented him kissing me on the mouth....sadly no tongue for me.
I chuckled, I had a feeling I may have met my match.

TOP POV

I heard Ji yelling about dinner being ready and felt instantly happy, I loved food and I was getting a little hungry, I hoped there might be ice-cream for dessert.
I strolled quickly out of the conservatory and entered the front room, enjoying the smells of food that Jiyong had obviously NOT cooked himself since he couldn't without poisoning everyone...Ji and Yujin obviously had that one thing in common.
I heard jogging down the stairs and Youngbae appeared looking happy with himself "I'm surprised you managed to tear yourself away from rubbing your s" I scoffed aiming to break his mood.
It seemed to work as he instantly blushed and went on the defensive "Yah! I was never-"
"I saw you groping yourself Bae, get over it" I sneered at him and felt good, that was for the eyebrows punk.
"I saw you too actually" Ji said surprising me, I didn't think he would support me on this.
"I-Wha-HMPH!" I smirked, obviously Bae was speechless, which in my opinion was always a good thing.
I noticed Daesung and Yujin coming down the stairs talking about some book they happened to be both reading and I wanted to gag....who reads anymore? I mean, it's not the bronze age...plus I didn't think Daesung was smart enough to read something without pictures.
Seeing Yujin again just made go over the shower moment....this woman had no shame, parading around like that, stirring up trouble and being in a hot steamy bathroom!

I tried to ignore her as she walked to the table to inspect the food "You didn't make this" She stated the obvious to Jiyong and I had to hold my tongue.
"I can't cook, I will kill us" Ji replied calmly.
Well next time I say it, DO IT...if it's deadly I will let you or Taeyang try it first" She smiled and Jiyong gave a huff of displeasure.
"Let's just eat, I think Jiwoo is sleeping anyway" Yujin said and we all grunted in approval at her idea.

After dinner Yujin made Youngbae clear up and do the dishes and she ordered JiJi to come give her a hand massage, which I found a little annoying. I am pretty sure I could give a good massage too.
I sat on the couch and Yujin sat next to me allowing Jiyong to casually caress and fondle her hands, she seemed to be really enjoying it and Ji looked pretty smug.
"Your pretty good at this JiJi" Yujin cooed in this sickly way, ugh I was going to be ill over this, why was she being so nice to him?
Yujin closed her eyes and Ji had the cheek to smirk at me...what? Did he think he was better with his hands then I? Impossible.
Youngbae appeared and looked at us before sitting down opposite Yujin, he seemed to be watching her face contort in pleasure as Ji professionally massaged her hands.
He had actually had training in some forms of alternative health therapies and reflexology was one of them...so it would make sense for her to be making faces about the experience I guess.

Fifteen minutes later Yujin was pretty much falling asleep and Ji had decided to stop touching her, FINALLY. Her head was slowly moving towards me and I sighed and got up, wanting to pick her up and take her to bed in my arms but Ji prevented me, "Who says you get to take her?"
I sighed, now we have to argue who is going to take the evil harlot upstairs to bed?.....Just great.