The Big Contract

Did You Hear That Bang?

Yujin POV

I glared at the back of TOP as he walked away, he had a determined stride but I no longer cared what he was about to do. 
Perhaps he planned to go drown himself with alcohol, emphasis on the drown. 
I relaxed a little as he left my line of sight and slumped back next to Jiwoo. My head was killing me and my hands looked bruised and bloody. 
I knew I had to get attention somehow and since I couldn't scream...I thought I could punch the walls or bang my head against them...anything to bring someone to investigate.
Sadly it only brought TOP and Seungri...the two people in the world I despised the most right now. It was there fault we were like this, that Jiwoo was looking ill and dehydrated, that my head was banging from the pain. ...

I hoped someone came back soon, I was pretty sure Jiwoo needed a doctor, I also wanted someone to try to get my gag off...see how much they liked it went I bit their damn fingers off!
I wished Jihoon was here, I wondered if he would worry about me, if he could find me here...
I wonder what they planned to do to us. 

 

Seungri POV

"HYUNG!" I yelled.  I didn't know if GD could hear me yet as I bolted across the lawn.  

"Hyung!" I panted as I entered the living room.  GD glanced up at me.  He had his phone plastered to his face.  

"What's wrong maknae?" he questioned calmly.

"They're in the studio.  There is so much blood.  SO much blood," I shuddered.  The chills racing down my arms as I remembered the expression in Yujin's face.  As if she might not be human anymore.

"What? Blood?" GD cursed, "I have to call you back.  It seems they've been found again." He hung up the phone and I trailed behind him feeling helpless.

"Explain to me, what happened," GD demanded.  I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"All I know is that they're tied up and there was blood everywhere..." I trailed off.  I didn't know what else to say.  

"Just perfect," GD muttered.  He walked towards the square of light.  He disappeared inside and I hesitantly followed him.

 

TOP POV

I walked steadily back to the house, I had to make some type of amends for all that had happened. Those poor girls were in a mess because of us....but what those two had done...that had made it worse, so much worse.

I stormed through into the house, bypassing Jiyong and maknae without them noticing, I turned and quietly jogged upstairs.
I slid past my bedroom and stopped outside the second room, I held my ear close to the door and listened.

All I could hear was Daesung quietly humming to himself, the cocky jerk. I heard music from one of the rooms further down and guessed Youngbae was there...doing heaven knows what.
I smirked to myself and burst through Daesung's door.

He jumped and looked shocked, then he grinned happily at "Hyung! Are you okay?"
I looked at him and closed the door with my foot, he suddenly started to look nervous and swallowed "Hy-hyung?" 
I grinned and slowly walked towards him.

I walked out of Daesung's bedroom and closed the door on his writhing form which was curled up on the floor.
I felt better then I had earlier but I knew I had to finish the job.
I walked further down to the last room Youngbae's room and stood outside it for a minute wondering if I should go about this in the same manner.  
Before I could think more on it, Youngbae opened the door and bumped into me "Yah, Hyung! Why are you stood there like a statue? What's up?"
I didn't bother replying, I shoved him hard in the chest and he stumbled back into his room.

I closed the door behind me and glared at him, he looked taken aback and unsettled as I just stood there staring at him, thinking how much I wanted to punish him for doing something as crass as gagging and binding two innocent girls, one of which was already verging on consciousness to begin with. 

Youngbae shook his head "Hyung what the F-" His breath expelled from his body in one large whoop as my fist connected with his gut.
I watched him sink to his knees completely winded and unable to speak, I smiled at him and crouched down "Don't ever mess with those two girls again, otherwise I will hit something else that you won't easily come back from" I threatened.

I got up and walked away, feeling good that I had at least amended some of the guilt I felt. 

 

Seungri POV

All I could focus on was Jiwoo's chest rising and falling.  Her breathing seemed distressed.  The gag was tied tightly and pulled back her lips to reveal the white of her teeth.  She looked so weak and I started towards her.   Ignoring everyone else, I managed to scoop her up off the floor.  I felt something grab hold of me, but I shrugged it off.  

"I'm taking her to my room,"  I said distracted by how limp she was.  

After carrying her to my room, I started to untie her gag first.  I couldn't loosen the knots.  Cursing I fumbled through my desk drawers and pulled out a knife.  Flicking it open, I took a steadying breath before cutting the bindings.  Jiwoo seemed to relax after I removed the gag completely from .  Seeing that, I relaxed as well. 

I went into my bathroom and wet a cloth.  I washed off her face and hands.  Strangely, she didn't seem to have any blood on her at all. I then lifted her again as I tucked her into my bed.  She didn't stir and I pulled up a chair to watch her sleep.  

 

Taeyang POV

I managed to sit up right.  TOP had dealt his own brand of justice.  I could feel the pain in my gut, but that wasn't going to stop me.  I slid my phone out of my pocket and placed a call to our lawyer.

"Yes, I think you heard what's going on, we'll need a non-disclosure agreement drafted right away," I said.

"Of course, I'll send it to print at your house in twenty minutes," the lawyer replied.

"Good, but I want you to add in a special clause..." I explained.  He listened carefully to my terms.  I was smiling as I hung up the phone.  

"Those princesses don't stand a chance," I laughed.  Daesung had limped in to my room and was grinning along with me having heard everything.  

 

Yujin POV

I had been unable to stop Seungri from taking Jiwoo, my eyes felt blurry and I was weak...physically and mentally, so I didn't get a good grasp of him as he lifted her away. I could only hope he was going to help her and not do something more awful to her. 
My head was a dull ache and my hearing seemed off, there was a ringing in my ears which never seemed to stop. 
I had stared helplessly at the one and only G-dragon who had crouched in front of me on the balls of his feet. 

"I'm going to call a doctor okay? I am not going to take your gag off because I get the feeling you might bite me...nod if you understand" 
I looked at him and nodded slowly, slightly annoyed I wouldn't get to bite this pretty jerks finger off. 
"I am going to go and be back soon okay?"
I nodded once more and watched him stand up and walk away, already placing his phone to hs ear once again. 

I breathed heavily out of my nose, how long had I been waiting? 15 minutes? It felt like forever, I was pretty sure the room was starting to spin too.
I heard some shuffling at the door and looked up hopefully, but my eyes narrowed and I moved back against the wall as I watched Daesung and Taeyang enter the room.

"Hey Princess" Daesung cooed, making my hair stand up, I so wanted to kick his smarmy face. 
"Now, now. Be a good girl and play nice, we have a proposition for you" Taeyang looked smugly at me and I narrowed my eyes at him.
"We have a contract here...and you are going to sign it. When you sign it the Doctor will come and look at your friend. But ONLY when you sign the contract. If you don't sign it....then your friend is going to get sicker, because of you." 
I listened to Taeyang and felt fear and guilt consrict my heart...what if she died because of me?
"I am going to let you look at the contract now okay? If you try anything funny we are leaving and your friend is never going to see that Doctor she needs..." 
I nodded at Daesung who slowly made his way over to me and placed the piece of paper on my lap.

I bowed my head and gave the contract a quick glance, I had no idea about contracts as my Dad usually dealt with everything like this. 
Plus my head was swimming and I could barely focus on the words on the paper.
I gathered it was an official legal form as I could see the legal companies name on the top of the contract.
I read the terms briefly and gathered that if I signed the contract I was basically to become BigBangs slave and cleaner. I would also have to live at their place and tell NO ONE what had happened at this house or the club to both me and Jiwoo...
The penalty of failing the contracted terms was that my parents would be sent information that I was pregnant from a one night stand, with falsified documents to 'prove' the position I was supposed to be in.

I shook my head in disbelief, if my parents thought that I had done that they would cut me off completely....they would have nothing to do with me and I would be alone and penniless.
"If you don't sign then your pretty little friend isn't going to get that doctor..." Taeyang's sly voice interrupted my thoughts and I felt a deep hatred forming for him and his disgusting friend.
However, if I didn't do this then Jiwoo might get really ill and something might happen...and everyone would blame me.
I had no choice.

I breathed heavily through my nose and looked at Taeyang, he smiled smuggly and waggled the pen in front of my face, "Are we ready to sign then?"
I nodded in response, I know I hadn't read the paper properly but I had no time. Jiwoo was ill and my head was hurting so much that I couldn't seem to focus on the smaller print that was laying beneath the larger bold print.
I didn't care right now, I needed to make sure my friend was okay.
Taeyang slid the pen into my bound hands and I managed to twist the pen around so I could sign it.
As I finished my signature, I handed the pen back to Taeyang and had the sudden feeling I had just handed my soul over to the devil.

"What are you doing in here?" TOP's voice growled behind them, the two guys jumped and automatically covered them stomachs.
They turned around and I could see that TOP, Seungri and GD were stood at the doorway with suspicious looks on their faces.
"We just got her to sign a contract about keeping quiet...no harm done" Daesung feigned innocence and it made me want to puke.
"A contract?" GD asked "Let me see it!" He held his hand out and Taeyang looked nervous.
"Lets go back to the house and you can check it there..."
GD looked at Taeyang carefully and nodded his head "Alright lets go back, Hyung why don't you take her to your room and get her cleaned up and before the Doc comes to look at her and Jiwoo"
TOP nodded and I watched the other four guys leave him and I alone.

"I'm going to take your gag off and then I am taking you to my room to take the ropes off and clean you up....Don't try to bite me, kick me or punch me. Understand?" TOP looked at me with a serious face and I felt myself sigh into the gag.
I nodded at him, to be honest I was in to much pain and to tired to fight him.
He moved slowly towards me, like I was a rabid animal, and he reached into his back pocket for something.
He flicked out a pen knife and my eyes widened and I backed off in fear.
"I won't hurt you Yujin....please understand that." His voice was soft and his eyes looked honest so I nodded to him and he close once again.
He raised the knife and I felt cold steel against my cheek as he cut off the gag, then quickly cut off the bindings around my arms.

I twisted my hands free and felt relief as the blood started to pour back into my numb fingers, I then reached up and yanked the gag, a twisted up bandana, from my mouth.
I breathed heavily, the air in through my mouth. 
I Looked at TOP who was looking at me sadly and I coughed.
"Thank you" I muttered and collapsed on the floor.

 

Jiwoo POV

I don't know how I moved exactly.  When I opened my eyes I was back in that first room, the same people were there.  Did I dream that other room? I could breathe easy and I wasn't tied up.  My head hurt.  I tried to open my eyes wider but I was exhausted.  As if I had been awake for two days straight.  

I cursed in frustration but the sounds came out wrong.  Then someone was helping me sit up.  I saw Seungri moving the pillows behind me.  I nearly fell into them when he let go of me.  

"Do you want some water?" Seungri asked.  I attempted a nod.  I'm not certain how it appeared.

He held up a glass to my mouth.  The water poured in and it was too much.  I started choking and turned my head to the side.  Seungri was over reacting and trying to dry me off and pat my back at the same time.  

"I'll be right back," he said and I heard the door open.  I closed my eyes again, but someone shook my shoulder gently.

I looked up to see Yujin.  

"Yu, you look awful," I managed to say.  She seemed to smile at my comment.  I wondered why that made her happy, but she was smiling and that was a good sign so I smiled back.

"Don't worry Woo Woo, the doctor came.  He put an IV in your arm. No pulling it out like the last time.  You'll feel better in the morning," she said.  I nodded my head.  Last time I'd been sent to hospital, I'd woken up alone in my room in the middle of the night and pulled out my IV.  I'd also tripped the emergency alarm disconnecting my pulse monitor, so they'd caught me right away.  Yu said she'd only gone to get a cup of coffee and then they were all frantically running towards my room.  She'd ruined her vintage Chanel purse by spilling her coffee on it, because she'd thought I was dying.

"I promise I won't," I said.  She nodded and held my hand.  

 

B-Bombs POV

The car screeched to a halt next some high class building with security gates and a huge wall, I looked at awe and wondered what on earth Jiwoo would be doing in a place like this...it looked like some sleazy pimp palace. 
"Is this where the signal says there are?" I asked Zico with dread.
He was staring out the window too, his face pushed against the glass "Yeah...."
"Shall we get out?" P.O's voice sounded nervous and I looked over at him in the front, he was as white as a sheet.

Zico nodded and the three of us slowly got out of the car, I looked across at my two friends and band mates and they looked up at the gates in front of them. 
I had a horrible feeling I knew this building from somewhere.....I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"So how do we get in or whatever?" P.O asked while scratching his head, at any other time that action would amuse me, but now...I just felt sick. 
"I don't know.." Zico was barely talking, his expression was serious and his eyes were cold.
"Should we climb over...?" P.O tried to make a suggestion.
"CLIMB? Are you crazy? Do you see how tall that fence is? Unless your packing some 'magical dragon' we can use to fly over there then, NO WE ARE NOT CLIMBING!" Zico scoffed at our maknae, giving him a brutal ear bashing.

Dragon...hmm...dragon. Those words meant something to me AND OH MY GOD I KNEW WHERE WE WHERE!
"GUYS!" I hissed at them, they turned to me with odd expressions "I know where we are and its not good..." 
"Where are we?" P.O looked confused
"This is the house where BIGBANG live!"

Zico and P.O looked at me with horror, this was not good at all.