A Big Frill

Did You Hear That Bang?

TOP POV

I was stood outside Seungri's room, I didn't want to go in and disturb Yujin and Jiwoo from spending some time together. After all, Jiwoo had no idea about the chaos that unfurled ever since she got drugged and Yujin had been worried about her friend. 
Seungri came up the stairs holding a tray and smiled at me shakily as he walked over to me "Hyung, I brought Jiwoo some soup. The Doctor said she needed to get some strength and eat something to line her stomach...do you think its okay?"
I nodded and ruffled his hair "Yeah I'm sure she will appreciate it maknae"
"Do....do you think they will be okay? Will they hate us because of today?" 
I sighed, Seingri's voice was so earnest and hopeful but I had no idea what the girls would think us. 
I shrugged my shoulders and watched his face turn solomn, he nodded in understanding and walked back into his room.

Ten minutes later I watched a pale looking Yujin leave the room, her eyes had dark circles and her hair was still matted with blood from her wound. 
"Oh" She said as she saw me stood there...thinking on it I probably looked a little creepy, just standing, waiting silently for her to leave. 
"Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you" I hoped I sounded friendly and warm.
"It's okay....Why are you here SeungHyun?"She seemed so weak and frail that I just wanted to carry her to a bathe and wash her clean....but I knew she would scream the house down if I touched her. 
"I thought you could use a shower and some clean comfortable clothes..." I trailed off feeling embaressed about pointing out her disshelved appearance.
She just sighed and nodded at me in agreement, it was like all the fight was gone from her. 
I silently handed her the bag of my clothes "These are mine, they will be big on you but comfortable. The bathroom is down the hall." I pointed and watched her slowly walk down the corridor, as she turned to close the bathroom door she gazed into my face and her eyes were cold and hard....she hadn't given up so easily after all.

Seungri POV

"I brought soup,' I said hesitantly.  They both looked up at me.  Yujin, I think wanted to say something but Jiwoo squeezed her hand.

"Thank you. I am a bit hungry," Jiwoo said.  I smiled at her and Yujin wordlessly got up to leave.  It seems she still blamed me for everything that happened. 

"Don't worry about her.  She just takes longer to forgive, but I know you've only been helping us," she said.  I set the tray down over her legs.  She naturally leaned forward so I could help her with rearrange the pillows.  

"It's samgaetang.  The ginseng is supposed to energize you," I spouted fooslishly.  Of course she already knew that!  She'd probably eaten it before when she was sick.

"I've never cooked it myself before...so I hope you will be able to eat it," I said.  

"It's good," she said.  I doubted her sincerity.  When she exhaled sharply, it seems my ginseng root was too strong.  

"Let me taste it," I said taking the spoon away from her.  She grimaced when she saw me raise the spoon to my mouth.  I instantly felt the burn of ginger.  

"How much ginseng did you put in?" she asked wincing at the faces I was making.

"All that we had. I think it was about a pound," I answered.  She bit her lip and then unexpectedly she started laughing.  I couldn't help smiling in return as I watched her laugh.  She made me want to try cooking everything I'd ever eaten.  If she would laugh like this everytime, then it would be worth the effort.

Before I could stop her, she had lifted the spoon again.  

"Yah! Don't eat that! You'll get worse!" I said feeling raw inside.  I quickly picked up the tray so that she couldn't eat anything else.

"But I am hungry!" she pouted and I nearly gave her back the tray.  She had obviously perfected aegyo a long time ago.  No wonder I thought with Zico for her brother.  She must be always having to resort to aegyo to get any attention in her family.

"I'll bring you back some porridge!" I conceded.  She smiled at me and I watched as she slid back under the covers as I left.  I wasn't sure I wanted to let her go anywhere.  

P.O POV

"We can't just stand here all night arguing about what to do! I need to get my sister from their evil clutches!" I yelled loudly at Zico and Minhyuk who were ing at each other like two girls. 
The two of them turned to glare at me "So what do you plan to do then oh master P.O who can is all wordly and knowledgable!"
Zico's sarcasm cut through to the bone, "YAH, I am worried for my sister too! I am sure Jiwoo is fine...at least you know she's here. Yujin might not be...." 

The thought that Yujin was not here terrified me, what if something had happened and they had got seperated? How could I explain that to our parents!
"Look Yujin never goes far without Jiwoo, you know those two stick together. Yujin wouldn't do anything stupid and wouldn't go anywhere by herself" Minhyuk tried to comfort me with words but I couldn't shake the feeling of unease in the pit of my stomach. 

"I'm going to try the intercom" I blurted out, I had to know if Yujin was there...one way or another. 
I walked over to the intercom next to gate and pushed a button, I heard a buzz and a click then a fuzzy voice echoed over the system, "Can I help you?"
I swallowed "Yes....we are here to see Jiwoo and Yujin, we know they are here and will not leave until they come out!" I hoped I sounded stronger then I felt.
"Do you have an appointment?" The voice droned.
"NO of course we don't! We just want our sisters back so LET US IN!" Zico had appeared next to me and shouted down the intercom. 
"No need to shout Sir, if you back away from the gate I will ask ask on your behalf, names please" The guy sounded surly and I guessed he was one of their security minions.
I pushed Zico out of the way before he could do more damage "Pyo Jihoon, Woo Jiho and Lee Minhyuk" 
"Hold on" the voice vanished and I sighed.

"They got cameras watching us" Minhyuk motioned with his head at the two cameras at the gate.
"Well it IS Bigbang's house after all, right?" Zico snorted. 
I listened in silence, waiting for the security guy to come back and hopefully let us in. 
A few minutes later the intercom clicked and I turned to it with expectation.
"Yo!" A voice that was definitly not security came over the intercom and I felt my unease grow.

 

GD POV

I watched Hyung throw himself onto the couch next to me and run a hand through his hair, his expression was troubled.
"What's the matter Hyung?" I asked more out of politeness then interest.
"Other then the fact Jiwoo got drugged, Seungri looks like a suspect, I beat a guy near to death, Yujin saw it, I basically kidnapped the two girls, Daesung and Youngbae tied them up and gagged them with bandanas, one got ill and the other needed stitches and THEN we had to force them to sign a contract stating they cannot utter a word about what we all did to them and they have to work for us as our slaves indefinitely....yeah I am perfect Ji. Thanks for asking" 
"No need to be sarcastic Hyung..." I shrugged and flicked through some television channels "Yujin signed, Jiwoo will too, they can't say anything. It won't hurt for them to work either, I am sure those two have never worked a day in their life. Their families are more then comfortable, specially Yujin's. I think her dad owns an airport or something, well I dunno but he is loaded."

As leader I was trying to act unfazed by it all, but my mind was constantly working. The situation was messed up and realistically it was pretty much Seunghyun's fault. Why did he have to beat some guy up like that? If he didn't have so much honour and respect for women then this wouldn't have happened. Plus if he hadn't of got lost in the heat of the moment then he wouldn't of caused maknae to take Jiwoo and he wouldn't have hauled Yujin away.
I didn't think Jiwoo was going to be too much trouble, she seemed to like Seungri and that could make her an ally in this...but Yujin...she hated everyone, specially the two Hyungs and Daesung. She could be a problem but she obviously cared about her friend so she might go along with things if Seungri kept on Jiwoo's good side. 

My head was starting to ache so I decided to get up and go take some painkillers, I walked into the kitchen and heard the intercom buzz from security, I felt myself groan, who the hell is it at this hour? 
I jogged quickly into the lounge where the intercom was, I didn't want anyone to answer before me, as leader I should always be the one to answer security.
I grabbed phone "Hello?"
"Sir we have three men down here, they say they don't have an appointment but believe they have sisters in your house. They are on screen if you wish to take a look."
I sighed and switched on the screen next to the phone, I could see three men huddled around the front of a car, one of them turned and pointed to the cameras and I smiled, its good to see people weren't entirely stupid after all.
"Sir?" Kato, our security officer asked.
"What are their names?"
"Pyo Jihoon, Woo Jiho, Lee Minhyuk" Kato replied in a neutral tone.
I could tell it was them from Block B...but I wanted to hear their names. 
"Patch me through" I said firmly as I watch Seunghyun slide next to me and lean against the wall. 

"Yo!" I said as soon as I heard the click.
I heard and saw the three guys make little gasps and one put his face near the intercom. 
"H-Hello? Who is this?" A deep voice echoed through the line.
"Jihoon-si right? It's Kwon Jiyong" I said politely. despite the circumstances. 
"OMO Jiyong-si, We came here following the GPS on Zico's sister's phone, we just came to get them back please"
"Please? Why are you saying please for!" an irritated voice came over the com, I saw it was Zico trying to in and chose to ignore it.
"Your sisters? Who are they?" I asked hoping I sounded innocent.
"Jiwoo and Yujin" their maknae had obviously got back on the line again. 
"Ohhhh, Yes! They are your sisters...I see. Well yes they are here. They are staying here tonight, don't worry its nothing funny, we have a party tonight and a few people are staying over, your sisters were invited." I looked at Seunghyun and his face was stoney.
"Sorry Jiyong-si but we will just pick them up and take them home please" P.O was getting insistent and I was getting annoyed.
"Look, your sisters are old enough to know what they are doing, as their dongsaengs you should respect them more and let them have some fun. We will not harm them I swear." I had to bite back my real thoughts on the matter.
"Look Jiyong, I don't care what party you got going on, if you don't get Yujin and Jiwoo to come out then I am coming in!!"
I smirked as I watched Zico throw a hissy fit on our drive "If you don't leave I will be forced to call the police and you know as well as I do that you do not need a scandal after your great comeback...after all, you lot have had a few scandals as it is...So GO HOME, and I will get your sisters to phone you and they can tell you they are fine. Ok? Bye!" I hung up and buzzed back security to inform them to make sure they were not allowed in and if they made trouble to call the Police.
I looked back at the screen and laughed quietly as I saw them arguing on the drive.

 

TOP POV

"Hyung, you need to get Yujin to call her brother, make sure to monitor the call though okay?" Jiyong was staring at me thoughtfully, he always made out he was so controlled and self disciplined, but I could tell his mind was a shambles and this situation was causing chaos.
Everyone of us was acting weird, doing things we wouldn't usually do....I knew it was pretty much all on my shoulders though, still it didn't mean that the girls were at fault here. They were the only innocent ones....if you call spoilt rich girls innocent. 

I walked upstairs to Seungri's room and went through the door, Seungri had vanished and Yujin was watching her friend sleep, concern was lined all over her face. 
She looked over to me, her hair was wet and she looked so small in my clothes which swamped her body "What do you want?" her voice was chilly and I just wanted to crawl away from her intent gaze.
"Since you signed the contract you can have your phone back-"
"Oh really how kind, but I'm still your prisoner right? I can't leave, can't go home, can't see my family?" She interrupted me with sarcasm and I had to bite my tongue to keep calm. This girl was a alright, with a capital B.
"You signed the contract, you know the deal. It's not forever. Now if you can get off your high horse for a minute and listen to me then I can finish what I was saying..." I paused waiting for her to back chat me but she just narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Great. You get your phone back and you need to call your brother or her brother, whatever. I am going stay here and make sure you don't say anything which will breach the contract YOU signed. So keep it quick and simple. Your staying here and we are having a party with some others. Your fine, your friend is fine, and your having a super time...got it?"
She looked at her friend for a minute and then nodded, her hand outstretched for her phone.
I handed it to her and sat down on the other chair.

 

P.O POV

"Your phone is ringing Jihoon" Minhyuk jolted me out of my own thoughts.
"Ehh?" I patted my pockets for my phone and found it in my top jacket pocket. I looked at the caller screen and yelled happily.
"YUJIN NOONA!!!!" I yelled to her and Zico and Minhyuk looked at me stunned.
I heard my sister chuckle over the phone "Hey little brother, sorry I left so quickly."
"YAHH why did you leave? Why are you at BigBang's house? Are you okay? Is Jiwoo okay?" I hurried asked her questions as Zico moved close to me trying to listen in on our conversation. 
"I'm okay Jihoon, I left because TOP invited Jiwoo and I to their party they are having with a few friends. It's no big deal. Stop worrying about me, I am your noona after all. You should be thinking about your own image!" She was giving me a small scolding over the line but I still felt weird. 

We spoke for a few more minutes and she asked to speak to Zico, who then tried to grab the phone off me. 
"Yahh Zico, Don't get all grabby hands with my phone! Wait a minute!" I shoved Zico away and glared at him.
"Are you sure you want to talk to Zico noona?" I asked cutely, she was MY sister, why didn't she want to talk to me longer?
"It's okay Jihoon, I love you. I just want to speak to Zico for a second" She laughed sweetly and I relaxed a bit.
"Okay noona, if you say so..." I handed the phone to Zico who grabbed it eagerly and put it to his ear.

Zico POV

"Zico, just listen. Don't freak out," Yujin said.  I grit my teeth knowing this was a phrase meant to make me calm because the information was bad.

"Noona? How is she?" I asked fearing something bad.

"Listen Jiho, Jiwoo is fine.  It's just she had a bit much to drink and she got sick.   Look, don't worry.  Seungri gave her some clean clothes and we put her to bed.  I just don't want your parents to see her like this.  She saw Doojoon..." she trailed off.  I felt like cursing but then they would think something was wrong.

"Aish, you should have taken better care of her!"  I said controlling my volume.  Jihoon and Minhyuk were staring at me.  They knew something was up, but I didn' t want to tell them.  I was nearly certain that Minhyuk had feelings for my sister.  I didn't want to expose her habit of drinking when she saw her ex.  I didn't fully understand it, but it had happened more than once.  She just had trouble ignoring them and so she resorted to alcohol.  

"Ok, I understand.  I'll tell our parents she's staying with me for a while," I muttered.  I knew this would make them accept her absence.  She would crash with me for long stretches.  I didn' t blame her, our parents were pressuring her to settle down and get married.  They knew not to mention that word around me.  There was no way I was going to let them marry her off just so they could fit in with their friends.  Jiwoo was the one who had held them back so that I could pursue music.  I had a lot to repay her.  This night didn't even affect the balance.  

"Alright, well, I'm sorry.  Thanks for looking after my sister.  I'll buy you dinner soon, ok?" I fished for some time with Yujin.  I didn't want to call her noona, because I didn't think of her as my sister.  Honestly, I thought of her as someone that I could...I turned to see the guys watching my every move.  Not the time to think about that then.

"Ok, just make sure Jihoon doesn't make a scene you know how he can get," she said.  

"Yes, I will look out for him. Bye," I said hanging up the phone.  I tossed it back to Jihoon.  As he caught it, he snarled at me. 

"YAH! Why'd you hang up the phone? I wanted to talk to noona more!" he yelled.  I grinned at him and made a move for the car.  I knew it was the fastest way to get him to clear out.  Minhyuk shook his head at the two of us, but he followed us.

Jiwoo POV

"OH, Yu!" I exclaimed watching her sleep next to me.  She didn't stir and I reasoned that she must have been up late watching me sleep.  Sighing I let her sleep longer.  I didn't want her to turn into a zombie because of me.  I used the bathroom and stared longinly at the shower.  I wanted to take one but I didn't have any other clothes.  I certainly didn't know where the ones I'd been wearing at the club disappeared to as I was wearing a large T-shirt and sweatpants.  I assumed that they were Seungri's as a panda face looked back at me in the mirror.   I found some mouth wash and gargled not wanting to use the toothbrush.  

When I could no longer preoccupy myself in the bathroom.  I opened the door to see Yujin had happily accepted the offering of more space I'd given her.  Shaking my head, I opened the door and saw  a note stuck on it.

"When you wake up, you can come find me.  I'm in the room at the end of the hall.  -Seungri" There was even a small map to show me the way.  I peeled it off and followed the directions.  Knocking on the door softly, I didn't hear a response.  I knocked louder and there was still nothing.  Not wanting to wake anyone else up, I hesitantly turned the knob.  The door silently swung inward.  He wasn't there.  I frowned and walked further into the room.  I saw another door that was closed.  Now, that I was closer, I could hear the running water of a shower.   That wasn't all I heard, as Seungri started singing.  I was clutching my stomach in laughter as he sang the three bears song.  

As the water turned off, I was still waiting.  I was reclining on the bed and the door finally opened.  I looked over to see Seungri drying his hair with a towel.  I cleared my throat as he hadn't noticed me.  His eyes flicked over to me and then he froze momentarily.  He looked down to what he was wearing a bright red pair of boxer briefs.  

"Aishhhh," I heard before he threw his towel at me.  I ducked which gave him enough time to get underneath the sheets.  

"Um, I knocked but you didn't hear me..." I said lamely.  He didn't have to know I was waiting on purpose to see him.  Honestly though, I thought I'd only get to see his abs not anymore than that.  

"I didn't have anything else to wear," he explained.  Although, I wasn't sure if he meant that because of the red or the lack of other clothes.

"Oh, well, I can give you back your shorts if you want," I said slowly.  He frowned in confusion before I pulled on the fabric near my waist.  He swallowed nervously and I had to really pinch myself to hide my smile.  He was adorably innocent.  

"No, that's not necessary.  There are clothes in the wardrobe," he said.  I nodded thoughtfully not offering to get him any just yet.  This was way too much fun to end now.  

"So, is red your favorite color?" I asked him.  He nearly choked in surprise.  

"Y-yes," he stammered slightly.  I nodded my understanding.  

"It looks good on you," I said boldly.  Hearing that he grinned and seemed to regain control of his reactions.

"What's your favorite color?" he asked.   I smiled as he stared confidently back at me.

"Purple," I said.  He nodded.

"Oh, well, then you should find something purple in there for me," he said nonchalantly.   Throwing in the towel, literally, even though he managed to catch it.  I opened the wardrobe to find him some clothes to wear.

I handed him the purple shirt I found, along with a pair of jeans.  I turned to see him in the bathroom using the door to sheild his mostly body.

"Thank you," he said as I handed them over.  He emerged looking composed.

"If you sign that paper, then I can give you back your phone," he said.  I stared at him.

"It's a basic non-disclosure form.  Meaning you won't say anything bad about us," he explained.  I nodded and signed it.

"Here you go," he said handing my phone to me, "I look forward to working with you."

"What?" I asked.  The joy of having my phone dashed.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that there's an extra clause that you'll work as staff for us for six months," he said.  I gaped at him.

 

Yujin POV

Someone was gently shaking me awake, I groaned and buried my face further under the pillows.
"C'mon Princess wakey, wakey!" I opened my eyes and rolled away as quickly as I could from the person shaking me. I fell out of bed with the covers around me and stuggled to get out of the duvet chrysalis I had rolled myself in to. 
I glared at Taeyang as he walked around the bed and laughed at me on the floor. "You look so cute like that!" 
"Is that why you bound and gagged me before you ert!" I growled at him, shuffling my way out of the duvets and backing away against the wall.
"Yahh, that was just because you were getting angry and loud. I don't like to hear a girl shouting and I REALLY don't like a girl to be hitting, biting and kicking either." He walked closer but kept out of arms (and legs) reach. 
He crouched on the balls of his feet and stared at me smiling. "Your friend is up and about, she signed the contract too....so at least you won't be working here alone I suppose."
"I feel so much better knowing that" I shot back sarcastically at him.
"You need to cut that attitude, your alone here. Your friend likes us, she really likes Seungri...you are all alone with no one to support you. No one to like you." 
His words cut through me like a knife, nobody liked me? Did Jiwoo still like me? I had no one hear to rely on if the other guys started getting frisky.
"You could just be nice to me and I would look after you..." Taeyang's lips were raised in a smirk and I wanted to be sick.
"Screw you!" I snapped at him and tried to huddle into a corner. 
"Well that is a shame" He faked a huge sigh but smiled evilly.

I watched him slowly stand up and stretch, he raised his arms and his shirt rode up exposing his muscled physique.
I managed to withold my murmer of appreciation of his ultimate abs, the ert that he was, and huffed and stared at his face.
He looked a little taken aback that I wasn't drooling over his abs and I smiled in my small victory.
"What do you want anyway?" I was curious why he was here bothering me, it was suspicious...I hoped he didn't plan to tie me up again.
"Straight to the point huh?" He asked and messed with his hair, "I brought you girls your uniforms."
"Uniform? What are we your security team now?" I scoffed and watched him walk over to the back of the door where black covers were hanging on the frame.
"You signed the contract, you said you would be working for us as our cleaner and that you accepted our choice of uniform..."
He cocked his head on one side and rose and eyebrow at me.
I felt really insecure at this moment, what kind of uniform did they have their cleaners wear? It was a proper hazmat suit right? gloves and a mask etc.....
I stood up with my back still against the wall and frowned "What kind of uniform..."
He laughed happily, a bad sign in my book, and slowly ped one of the covers.

As he exposed the black and white frilly outfit, my mind went into over load, his face had broke into the hugest grin.
"I even went and brought you two girls shoes, I am just THAT nice" He picked up a pair of shiny black peep toe heels and I couldn't keep quiet any longer.

"YOU WANT US TO WEAR A FRENCH MAID'S OUTFIT WITH HEELS? YOU ERT!!" 
In the back of my mind I knew I had to find one of the guys to support me, otherwise I was so screwed.