The Big Flash

Did You Hear That Bang?

Jiwoo POV

After having to witness those men lose their minds over red dots, I was relieved to have something else to do.  Although, resorting to squirting them with calamine lotion had been a of genius.  Yu and I had taken turns so we could sleep.  They were relentless trying to scratch in the dark so we'd had to keep the lights .  Jiji the diva had needed an eye mask to sleep.  So, of course they all wanted one.  They were truly like five year olds.  Only I swear five year olds had more self control than they did.  I suppose that was from years of being spoiled divas.  They certainly didn't want for anything.  Although, it was weird that they had so few bathrooms in that giant house.  

The agency had called saying that they wanted us to model.  They had needed a last minute swap so we left a note on the fridge and I took the Jag. Seungri hadn't complained up until now.  I assumed he would hold it against me, but I didn't think about that now.  

"Aish, can't you go any faster? You drive like my brother!" Yu whined.  I rolled my eyes.  I was perfectly reasonable.  Yu was the one who liked to speed weaving in and out of traffic so she could go even faster.  

"No, I can't.  I think if I did Seungri would faint when he found out," I told her.  She sighed dramatically.  I smiled.  She pulled out her phone so she wouldn't have to witness how unbearably slow we were going first hand.  We were going out towards a warehouse district.  I assumed they were either going for gritty or they'd built an entire set.  I wasn't entirely certain what they wanted us for this time.  I hoped there was no dancing involved.  The company that hired us was unfamiliar to us.  I hoped that it would be simple photoshoot.  I was not up for too much crazy today.  I didn't need to pretend to be getting shot at or that I was in the wilderness.  

I found the place easily enough and parked the car.  Yu got out and I followed her inside.  The people rushing about didn't look twice at us and she asked for the person in charge.  A distracted woman came and found us.  She looked us over and shrugged and then had us follow her to get our hair and makeup done.  

I closed my eyes as they started messing with my hair and face.  They would want me to anyhow for a short while.  I followed their commands and let myself relax.  Part of the job was being calm about whatever changes they did.  They were stressed out trying to get me to match the look they had in mind.  I helped by being quiet and calm.  

I was allowed to stand up and saw that Yu had been lucky.  I had a crazy high ponytail and her hair was still loose around her shoulders.  We both had similar makeup with dark eyeliner and a natural complexion flawless courtesy of BB cream.  I stripped and was taken to get dressed.  There was a rack and I waited as they pulled out clothes and held them up before deciding.  My legs were forced into a pair of shorts which only barely covered my .  Then I got a blazer but no shirt.  I wondered what this look was exactly?  

"Ok, I think you are good. Just step into the shoes," the woman said.  I nodded, and she held my hand as I slid on the black heels.  She had me turn and then led me over to the stage area.  I tried not to let the set ruin my mood.  There was a regular white backdrop, but there was also an urban street corner and a thick forest further on.  All my hopes to have a straightforward photo shoot were being dashed and as I saw the guns, I knew this would be an action filled day.  

Yu stepped next to me and I saw she'd got the better deal.  She had a white T-shirt and black leather pants.  She had what looked like suspenders in the form of gun holsters.  I saw she had a bunch of empty slots.  While we stood there, the same woman came rushing back to me.  She had me strap on a gun holster around my waist.  I supposed now I looked like a secret agent? I wasn't sure if that was the theme or if it was just guns.  

"Hello!" I heard.  I turned to see TVXQ staring at us.  I bowed and saw Yu doing the same.

"Hello," we both chirped.  I knew Yu was a quivering orb of excitement next to me.  She was definitely their fan.

"We're doing the photoshoot with you today," Changmin said.  I smiled and nodded.

"So, what are your names?" Yunho asked.  

"I'm Pyo Yujin," Yu piped up eagerly.  She gave them her best smile and I realized it was my turn.

"I'm Woo Jiwoo," I said.  I saw the two of them exchange glances before turning back to us.  

"I'm your fan," Yu said and I smiled at her.  They seemed to be happy to hear her say that.

"Oh and Jiwoo? Are you our fan too?" Changmin asked taking hold of my mind.  I was a little surprised but decided to not let it bother me since we were soon going to get really close.

"Oh, yes.  I listen to your music," I said.  

Yujin POV

TVXQ....TVXQ!!! HERE! SO CLOSE! I was hyperventilating and I had to calm down,I couldn't stop staring at Yunho as he stood there, just his pure manliness and knowing that he was hiding those toned muscles....Not that Changmin was bad....I mean HUBBA HUBBA. Ugh I want them both sooo much.
I can't believe I just spewed out that I was their fan...I sounded so goofy.
I think even Jihoon would have allowed me to date one of them, he knew they were amazing and had been around for so long...he was an idol because of TVXQ...because they were one of the best groups around and were like one of the Godfathers of Kpop.....well to me they were.

It was a good thing the stylist pulled me away otherwise I might have just jumped one of them if I had stood there much longer....ugh Jiwoo was sooo lucky, Changmin had touched her!! I wonder if i could rub my face on her hand...no, that was too crazy...or was it?
I didn't notice what shoes the woman was making me wear, I was too busy thinking about Yunho and what I could do to make him look at me.
But she smacked me on the and told me I was done, much to my surprise, so I had a quick look in the mirror.
I looked pretty good, the shirt emphasised my chest, the pants were tight around my backside and the suspender gun holster things were a y bonus. I smiled at myself and quickly trotted over to Jiwoo in my new knee-length kick black leather boots....maybe I could take them home?

"Jiwoo" I whispered excitedly at her and she looked at me with a smirk "It's Yunho! YUNHO!" I couldn't control my whispered scream....I was so pumped. She rolled her eyes at me, she knew my obsession with TVXQ...hell everyone did.
Yes Yu I know....I was there" She laughed and I giggled...damn I was so happy. I looked around and saw some fake guns, I grinned and picked up a fake pistol, it was still pretty heavy and had good balance as I held my arm out and looked down the sights.
I pointed it at Jiwoo and she looked at me and pulled a bored face "Your under arrest for being too damn y!" I told her in my best 'police' voice.
She laughed and pushed my gun down, "Quit it, your as bad as your brother..." She snickered and turned to look at something and I pouted at her behind her back.
I held the gun out again and spun around slowly, pretending there was a fleeing suspect and I had to be the one to shoot him in the leg with my glock and no scope.
I turned and found someone in my view "I surrender!" he spoke seriously and held up his arms, there was a glint in his eye though.
I stared and blushed heavily, Yunho moved and grabbed my arm, some how twisting my hand and grabbing the gun from me, only to point it at my chest.
"Now you surrender...on your knees" he smirked and I gasped and giggled like a freaking teenage girl...seriously what was I doing?
He laughed and put the gun down, I was trying not to drool over the suit in front of me, UGH how can anyone look so amazing in a suit? He just looked so badass...like he was James Bond and going to beat the bad guy and then have y times with the lady he just turned to his side...namely me....in my dreams.

Jiwoo came to my rescue before I embarrased myself further by giggling and not talking, she took my hand and walked me over to the mirrors in a vain attempt to make us look like we were busy.

Changmin POV

Hmm that Jiwoo girl was pretty.....hyung hadn't told us she would be stunning...he just said she had a great voice that would fit well with mine in a ballad.
Working with pretty girls was hard work, the urge to take it further was sometimes a little too controlling.
I watched Jiwoo walk out in some blazer and tiny shorts...wow she got the y deal, I am bagging her for my model...as long as hyung doesn't get there first.
I quickly peered at him and he was staring with a bored look on his face, he was always so serious when he worked, it was so different when he was off camera and chilling back at the house.

From the mirror I saw the other girl...Yu-something, basically skip out from somewhere and stand near to her friend.
I watched her talking animatedly to Jiwoo who kept smiling and pulling faces at her friend.
Then the friend grabbed a fake pistol and started messing with it and pointing at Jiwoo who just seemed a little bored.
 

I heard hyung move from next to me, and I looked at him he had got up and was stretching.
"What's up?"
"I'm going to see which model I like more" he stated blatantly and walked off....I preyed he would not pick Jiwoo.

Muscles POV

I surveyed the room.  From what I could tell, I was in fact late.  I grinnned.  Everything was working out as I had planned it.  Some of the staff recognized me and I waved and said hello.  Some of them wanted to take a picture and I posed with them.  I could hear loud music and I headed towards it and all the people.  As I walked I attracted more attention, I had worked with some of these people before and I took the time to talk even though I wanted to check on the progress of my project.  

Changmin had already texted wondering where I was.  He'd wanted me to introduce my dongsaeng.  I assumed by now he and Yunho were doing as I asked and getting close to Jiwoo and her friend.  I hoped that the allure of working with TVXQ would spark her to want to sing professionally.  Then again, maybe I should try looking up Big Bang?  That had been Seungri I spoke with on the phone.  I'd also seen the jaguar I'd heard about over the phone.  I wondered if he was here as well.  I doubted he just let Jiwoo borrow his car, unless they were serious.  She hadn't mentioned anyone to me recently after Doojoon.  She'd told me that was a mistake and that she wanted to be alone for a while, so I'd dropped pushing her singing.  I thought it had been long enough for her to recover from her breakup.  

I finally reached the queue around the camera.  They were arranged as if having a shoot out.  Changmin and Jiwoo were hiding behind a car while Yunho and the other woman were 'hiding' around the side of a brick building.  The angles were set so that you could see all of them in the shot.  

"Ok, that's great, Yujin.  Now, can you lean down in front of Yunho?" The photographer asked.  I watched as they were posing.  I had to admit Jiwoo and her friend were fairly good at modelling.  As I watched, I saw Changmin saying something to Jiwoo and her laughing.  She playfully hit him for distracting her and I saw him smiling.  Maybe my plan had worked out after all.  From what I knew, the two of them would be a decent match especially if they would sing together.  I could see her starting off as a side act to TVXQ.  The fans would love her right away.  

"I'm sorry.  Can we take a break?" Yunho was calling.  He gestured towards the other two and I knew he was blaming them for laughing too much. 

"Sure, you two can sit out.  We'll get some of Changmin and Jiwoo," the photographer said.  I watched as Yunho walked off with Yujin trailing behind him.  I ambled over to the snack table to say hi to my hoobae.  

"Oh hyung!" He said when he noticed me.  I smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Ohkay, hyung you're crushing me," he said.   I released him and saw that the woman was watching the two of us.  I smiled at her.  She seemed flustered by my attention.

"Hi," I said gently not wanting to scare her off.  I was fairly intimdating to some people.  Most people didn't have nearly as much muscle mass as me.  

"Hi," I could barely make out her greeting.  I smiled.  I guessed she was a fan of mine.  I extended my hand to hers to shake.

"You're Jiwoo's friend, Yujin?" I said telling her name in hopes she would speak normally.  

"Yes.  I am," she said.  I nodded.  She was blushing deeply and I wondered if maybe I should let her go.   Maybe she'd be able to calm down or squeal through her joy.  She had managed a two word sentence though, so I stood there and smiled.  Yunho seemed a little surprised that she was suddenly mute.  He was not used to seeing my fans.  He must have simiar reactions from his own fans, but mine tended to be quiet instead of loud.  Their admiration included the knowledge that I was strong and capable of defending myself.  They were unable to think of what to say and sometimes I had to help them find their words by asking if they were my fan.  Or if they watched  Running Man.  It helped most of the time, but this girl seemed to be unable to talk on her own.  She was openly staring at me and as I reached for a few grapes she gaped at my biceps.  

Before I could say anything else Yunho cut in, "Excuse us for a second," he said and walked me away.  

"So?" I pressed him for details.

"Hyung, I just don't know.  I mean Jiwoo is a great model, but I haven't heard her sing," he said.  I patted him on the back.  

"I know.  Trust me.  If she will sing for you, then you will want to work with her," I told him.  He shrugged not certain yet even though I was vouching for her.  

"If you say so, I guess," he said.  

"Well, I wanted her to meet you so she would realize how nice you both are.  I've been trying to talk her into recording anything as a demo, but she doesn't want to get involved because her brother is an idol.  She needs to want it too," I told him.  

"Her brother?" Yunho directed his words as a question but I ignored him and headed back to watch my dongsaeng.  

Jiwoo Pov

We were posing around the car.  Different now that it was just the two of us.  Changmin came closer as if he wanted to press me against the car while I held my gun and checked the perimeter.  I could feel his warm breath against my neck.  I didn't know what to think as he leaned closer still.  I reacted and was relieved when he took out his gun and pointed it away from me while I stared at his face.

"That is great," I heard from the photographer, "Can we try something else?" he asked.  I looked at our surroundings but I wasn't sure exactly what to try.  Besides the car, around us was mostly open space.  

"Follow me," Changmin said.  I stared as he crawled under the car.  He wanted us to crawl under the car, just great.  I was wearing practically nothing and I was supposed to crawl on pavement.  Wonderful.   I watched as he disappaered and then his hand shot back out.

"Hand me your gun," he said.  I sighed and handed it over.  I lowered to the ground and peered under the car.  Changmin smiled at me and I rolled my eyes as I began to shimmy underneath.  I in a breath as I felt the pavement against my bare skin.  My stomach was exposed from my blazer riding up.  I realized that my heels were more of a hindrance, but if I took them off, there was no way I could get them back on.  I grit my teeth as I wiggled ridiculously sideways until I was fully underneath the car.  

"Are you ok?" Changmin asked a bit late.  

"My stomach. I can't fix my clothes," I said.  

"Ok. Then, hold yourself up and I'll fix it for you," he said.  Instead of wasting time answering, I used my hands to support myself and felt relief as my stomach was no longer rubbing against the pavement.   I thought he would just tug it back into place, but I felt his hand touching my abs and move upward.  I felt my stomach flip flop as he searched for the edge of fabric.  I knew that he couldn't see, but his hand my tummy even after he had adjusted my blazer.  

I dropped back against the ground.  I turned my head to stare at him, wondering exactly what I was supposed to say.  He held out my gun and I thought he was going to hand it to me, but instead he it forward.  It slid few feet along the ground.  I reached for it, but it was little too far, and I saw his hand reach for the gun too.  I was growing annoyed with him messing with me and I turned to glare at him.  I saw him staring back at me and heard a camera clicking.  I realize that the camera had been moved closer to us to get a better angle.  I wanted to punch him for distracting me because I had forgotten we were still on the job.  I realized that I didn't want to take pictures with him anymore as I wanted to know whether he was just manipulating me for the shoot or if he was making a move.  

Soon, we were allowed to take a break.  I kicked off my heels so I could escape better.  I was ready to army crawl out from under the car when a hand appeared in my view.  I ignored it knowing that being pulled out of here would only scrape of my skin.  I really wanted to keep it even after it had betrayed me a few minutes ago.  When I was mostly free, I looked up to see my oppa kneeling in front of me. All thoughts of Changmin disappeared.  Well, they mostly disappeared as oppa helped me up and I saw Changmin on the other side of the car staring at me.  I quickly turned my back to him and happily embraced my oppa.  

"Yah! Jiwoo!" I smiled as he hugged me and easily lifted me off the ground.  

"Oppa! Yah, put me down!" I squealed.  He was laughing at me and I couldn't prevent him from carrying me easily as if I were a body pillow.  I found myself deposited in a chair.  

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked him. He smiled at me.  

"Ah, I stopped by to see my favorite dongsaeng," he said.  I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion.  

"How did you know I was here?" I asked.  He flipped my ponytail to distract me.  As I was fixing my hair he made his escape.

"I'll go get you some water and snacks," he said.  I sighed, I'd probably need a touchup with the stylist.  

"Woo, you...know....him?" Yu was asking.  She was standing next to me and I winced.  I hadn't told her about meeting my oppa because I knew she would think it was weird.  He really felt like a protective older brother.  I'd met him at the gym.  Jiho had convinced me to join his gym and I'd thought I'd been alone while working out so I had been singing along to the music.  My oppa appeared and clapped.  I'd been surprised and confused at first.  He'd started asking me questions after introducing himself and asking my name.  He wanted to know what company I was a trainee under.  When I told him I wasn't he had been very interested asking me about my singing experience.  The whole situation had made me uncomfortable, but he had used the setting to his advantage and helped me fix my posture during my weight lifting.   After I was done working out, he bought me breakfast and we had talked for an hour before he realized he had to leave.  Since then, we were good friends mostly because he was persistent and I got used to him buying me food.  

She stared at me.  I cleared my throat not knowing how to explain that we'd been friends for about a year. 

"Yes. He's my oppa," I said.  That was the truth and she'd probably seen me call him that already.

"ARE YOU-areyoudatinghim?" she let her voice drop to a whisper.  I rolled my eyes at her.

"Ewww, no.  He's my oppa.  As in he's like an older brother to me," I said.  She didn't seem to believe me.  

"But, he's Kim Jong Kook!" she said.  I wondered if she was suffering from dehydration or lack of sleep.  Yu seemed to be having a problem with accepting that he was here, much less that I was friends with my oppa.  I knew she was a fan because we'd listened to Turbo as kids. We'd done the dances together, but I didn't think she liked him more than TVXQ!  I mean she loved them more than her brother.  

"He's coming back," I hissed.  She rolled her eyes because apparently I was the weird one now.  She stared at him and I had to fight my urge to laugh at her.  She was ready to fawn over him.  I could see it on her face that she wanted to throw herself at him.    Only I was here, and all those other witnesses, so she contained her excitement.  Her face went red when he looked at her and I saw her lower her eyes meekly.  What was going on here?  My friend was not shy!  This was weird and I thought I should make my oppa leave so she could function.  

"Oppa, can you go get my shoes?" I asked him.  He nodded and I took the bottle of water and bowl full of fruit from him.  When I thought he was out of earshot, I turned to face Yu.

"Are you ok? I mean, do you feel sick at all?" I asked her.  She seemed horrified at the suggestion and I belatedly remembered she detested being ill.  Ill people were weak and needed help from others.  A situation she avoided because she was tough through to her core.  

"Yes. I am completely normal!" She said emphasizing completely.  I nodded and offered her some of my fruit.  She popped some grapes into and I watched her.  She didn't notice because she was watching Jong Kook oppa instead.  

Yunho POV

I had walked back to Yujin after speaking to my hyung but I don't think she had noticed much...her eyes were following him everywhere, she must really be a fan.
I looked at her carefully, scanning the profile of her face, she didn't even seem to realise I was staring as she kept giving hyung doe-eyed glances.
I coughed to show I was there but nothing...she didn't even turn my way.
I coughed once again, louder this time, but she seemed to be blind and deaf to everyone but Jong Kook, how odd.
I gave a huge dramatic cough where I even wheezed and finally I noticed her move, he hand was searching for something in a pocket and then she held out her hand to me.
I stared at the lemon y sweet in her palm....wow, this girl had no idea.
I grabbed the sweet anyway and it, it was actually quite nice.
Suddenly she moved and started walking quickly to her friend Jiwoo where she stopped and started whispering to her and looking over in hyung's direction.
I was so used to girls fawning over Changmin and I that it was a little weird to be completely ignored for someone who was at least ten years her elder.

I watched as hyung paced back to Jiwoo and gave Yujin a smile, she blushed and lowered her face....such respect. What a sweet, innocent girl.
"Um Yunho?" A nervous voice spoke from behind me.
I turned and saw one of the photographers assistants "It's the photos of just you and Yujin now,if you will please tell her.."
I nodded and the guy jogged back over to the photographer who pointed at something for the younger man to do.
I looked once again at Yujin and she seemed oblivious to me, SO ODD....
I shrugged and headed over to her and Jiwoo.

"Hello again" I smiled easily at the two ladies and Jiwoo smiled back, she had a nice look about her....I bet she had got a little harassed by Changmin, he liked the ladies a little too much.
"I apologise but I came to take Yujin away, we are supposed to do our couple shots" Jiwoo nodded but Yujin was just mindlessly staring ahead, I turned and realised hyung had bent over, his backside pointing directly at Yujin...the poor girl.
I quickly tugged on her elbow and her vision suddenly focused on me "H-hello?" She sounded confused and I understood, having a man point his at you was sure to make someone as innocent as Yujin become distressed.
"We need to do our couple shots.." I looked at her and nodded in the direction of the set.
She smiled sweetly at me "Okay, see you soon Woo, and your shots were great by the way!" She waved cutely to her friend who was just staring at her like she was a stranger.
We walked together over to a police car and stood near it waiting for out instructions.
"Are you okay?" I asked gently as I didn't want to scare away this sweet young woman.
"Fine thank you Yunho" She smiled at me again and I saw the blush creeping up her neck....such a sweet girl.

Changmin POV

I felt so damn dirty after crawling about on the ground, mind you it had been worth it to see Jiwoo getting flustered, she was definitely a looker. I hoped hyung was right about her, if her voice was half as good as the way she looked then I would not mind doing a duet with her anytime....in bed, in the shower, on the kitchen table, in the pool....okay I had been watching too much lately but the sentiment was there.

I watched as Yunho led the other girl....ugh Yu something away, guess it was their couple shots now, I had taken bets with our manager on how long it would take before Yunho took his top off and brandished his abs at anyone looking his way, I had picked 5 minutes, manager had picked 10....I hope I won.
I covered a yawn with my hand and turned to look at what Jiwoo was doing...hmm she seemed in deep conversation with Mr muscles himself, I wonder how she knew hyung....he was too old for her to have dated him....I hope.
I pulled a mint out from my back pocket and popped it into my mouth, I it leisurely, my tongue rolling the round sweet around in my mouth, if Jiwoo tried out my tongue,she would never go anywhere else.

Yunho POV

"Okay guys, that is nice...Yujin aim the gun more at his head and widen your legs a little....yes that's great. No Yunho look at her face and ignore the gun, try to look unfazed by it, like your trying to seduce her."
Ugh, this photographer was hard work, I was pretty sure I was doing my best seductive face but NOOOO, seemed the guy thought I was somehow looking bored.
I looked at Yujin and admired the way she held the gun, like a total professional. She stood sideways on from me but had the gun pointed at my head, her flowing in the wind and her lips slightly open. I could tell she was trying hard to be a seductress and I admired her for it....it was hard to act y when you a innocent person. That is why I never understood why people thought I had to be y all the time....I hated y pouting and preening, give me some track-suit bottoms, a t-shirt and an oversized hoody and I was happy...but I knew it never hid my natual appeal that oozed from me....it was so hard to be this y at all times.
I bet Yujin was the same, she would probably be happy sat there watching a nice soppy romance film with me that made us both cry together as we ate popcorn and chocolate.
"YUNHO, will you please try to focus!" I snapped back to reality and saw Yujin giving me a small smile, how cute she was. I just wanted to cuddle her in bed.
"Okay Yunho, how about we try someting more aggressive from your side....you two move to the wrecked car and Yujin, try to lie on the hood but prop your body up with an arm...yes,okay. Yunho, you get between her legs and grab the gun in her hand, imagine your trying to wrestle it from her hands, while she is underneath your body....Yujin put your heel on the trim ...okay great!"

Here I was stood between the legs of an attractive cute and innocent woman, looking down at her with as much appeal as I could manage, I could feel the heat eminating from her skin...poor thing was probably overcome by my close proximity....I bet she had never had such a close experience with any man like this before.
"Yunho...we need to make this ier" I sighed and knew what I had to do.
"Shall i take my shirt off?" I called across the photographer, he seemed to ponder about it but I knew he would say yes....to be fair no one had ever said no....i was the hottest man in Kpop after all.
"Sure, leave the jacket on though" The guy yelled at me, I sighed and backed off Yujin who quickly sat up and looked down at her hands....she was so modest.
I took the jacket off first and handed it to Yujin who took it without even glancing at me, I then proceeded to my shirt, I could see some of the ladies had stopped to openly stare at what I was doing....no one could resist my abs....I have no idea why.

I finally ed my shirt and a sudden gust of wind blow it open and ruffled my hair, I heard immediate gasps and moans from my female audiance members....and some guys too.
"OMO, he looks just like some rugged pirate.." I frowned to myself, a rugged pirate? I guess someone had been reading to many adult books.
I took my shirt off and threw it into the crowd, there was some screaming and yelling but I ignored it as I held out my hand for my suit jacket from Yujin.
I glanced at her face and saw how red she was blushing, ugh I must be too handsome for her....I understood how she felt. Such a girl like this should not be forced to look upon my body in this manner....she must not have been informed about the shoot, though I couldn't help but admire her courage and strength as she gracefully handed my jacket to me without even staring at my masculine, muscled form.
"Okay guys, back to the position, this time Yujin put your free hand on Yunho's abs, like your trying to push him away yet touch him at the same time."
I pursed my lips at this command but knew it must be done, I looked into Yujin's face and gave an apologetic smile, her eyes were wide and her breathing was a little short...did she have asthma?
"Are you okay?" I looked at her face and she nodded slightly. "I'm sorry about this..." She then looked a little confused at my words, but I grabbed her hand gently and laid her hand against my stomach.
I felt her shiver and heard a small gasp escape , yes I was too much for someone as adorable as this...I should have guessed.
"Okay, that's fine..." The photographers voice annoyed me, I just wanted him to shut up.
I sighed gently but nearly yelled when I felt Yujin move her hand up futher, her fingers sprading across my firm, toned abdominal muscles.
I looked at her face and was overcome with a strange desire to suddenly drill the hell out of her right here, right now....as I stared at her wide eyes and travelled to her sweet, open lips....I felt a surging reaction to her suddenly and had to control it firmly.
I would not sully this girl or myself by given into carnal urges.....
"OH that is is a perfect look, very steamy. Good work you two!"
The photographer was yelling again but I blanked it out, making sure to focus on controlling my raging libido.....how on earth this young, sweet girl was affecting me like this I had no idea, but I knew she had no intentions towards me.
 

Muscles POV

Jiwoo was smiling and I hoped this meant that my plan was working.  I had hoped that she would talk more with Yunho because he was safer.  Changmin could come across too strong and that would mean I'd have to work harder.  She would not want to work with a guy that hit on her before anything else.  I was certain of that as I'd seen her deal with jerks at the gym.  At least, until that day I'd heard her sing and after that she had no problems at all.  

I was happy that I could help her keep the scum away.  She certainly desereved better.  She was extremely talented even if she didn't want to admit it.  If only I could get her to sing for an audience and then she would see how wonderful it was to have people love her.  She would get the same rewarding experience as myself when listening to her voice, it was pure and magical.   I'd already wrangled a dinner invitation out of her and had flipped it to include TVXQ as well.  I would get her to talk to Yunho and soon she would realize how silly her hesitations were.  She would get to know him and he would help me charm her into a recording booth and have her singing in no time.  My plan was going to work I just had to figure out to distract her friend, Yujin with Changmin.  I wondered how I could get them to not interrupt our conversation about music.  I didn't know what her friend would have to say but I doubted Jiwoo would want an audience.  She didn't want it at all it seemed.

GD POV

I had woken up cold and alone....and still ITCHY! I thought the bathing and the medication and that lotion stuff would have helped and maybe the dots would have faded, but I could see them all over my arms.
I leapt out of bed and looked in one of my full sized mirrors....EVERYWHERE. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE!! I felt bile rising in my throat, I look hideous, I will be scarred for life! YG will fire me and replace me as leader! NO FANS WILL LOVE A SPOTTY G-DRAGON!
I ran out of my bedroom and hurtled through the bathroom door, I grabbed bottles of the smelly lotion stuff and took a quick shower before throwing the stinky pinkish solution over my whole body.

When I felt like I was covered I ran back to my room, and pink, to grab loose clothes...where were the girls? I hope they are making me breakfast.
I scooted down the stairs and entered the kitchen, expecting fanfares and greetings for the girls who had surely cooked me something nice to eat since I was so ill.......

But I was alone. Cold and alone....again.

I saw a note on the fridge and quickly read it to myself, ARGH THEY HAD SOME PHOTOSHOOT? WHY DID THEY GO AND LEAVE US HERE? WERE THEY SO UNCARING?
Actually, I didn't even know they worked....I mean aren't they just rich snobby girls who laze around?
But this didn't matter now, I was alone SO SO ALONE! And no one loved me, no one would ever love me looking like I was in puberty...
I felt tears spring to my eyes and I felt so frustrated....If I was going to be kicked out of YG and Big Bang...then I needed to find a decent replacement.
I had one choice....someone I knew i could trust...and who wouldn't have this disease which was slowly choking my working life away.

Hyunseung POV

My leg vibrated.  I slid my phone out of my pocket.  I was lazing on the couch eating some food I'd found in the fridge.  I'd been lucky it was something that Jiwoo had made.  No one else had eaten it yet.  I was going to get away with eating it all as no one else had been around to bother me.  I wondered if they were sleeping.  

I had a text from GD.  I wondered if he was bored or he wanted to go shopping.  He was always wanting to go shoppping.  Sometimes I went along just to talk to him and I got pushed into some new clothes I didn't necessarily want, but I always got good feedback.  It had been a while since I'd hung out with my Big Bang friends.  I saw that this was an SOS.  The three letters stood out on my screen.  My chopsticks lowered and I wondered if I should leave but this meat was soo good.  I stared longingly at the container in front of me.  I made a decision to take a few more bites before leaving.  

A door opened and I knew I was doomed.  The meat would never be entirely mine at this point.  Doojoon shuffled out from his room.

"What are you eating?" he asked bleary eyed.  I handed him my chopsticks knowing he would be too lazy to get his own.  

"You can have it.  I have to go to Big Bang's house.  I got an emergency text.  Call me if anything happens," I said.  I slid on my shoes and saw Kikwang appear.  My heart started pounding and I knew I had to escape now or risk not leaving.  The keys in my hand I headed out the door, glad that I had stashed a spare wallet in my car.  

When I arrive I was buzzed in almost immediately.  I wanted to park my car but a hooded figure ran in front of me.  I slammed on the brake even if I was barely coasting, to see GD staring down at me.  He looked insane even for him with all his weird fashion choices.  I stopped the car and took out my keys.  I held up my hands to show I was non threatening and slowly got out of the car.  He lunged towards me and was sobbing on my shoulder.  I couldn't exactly understand what had happened.  Had someone died?  Had one of the members died?  I gaped and found myself going into panic mode wanting to know what was so horribly wrong.

"What happened? Did someone get hurt? Did someone die?" I asked.  He was saying more words that I couldn't make out between his blubbering and I managed to unlatch his claws from around my neck.  He was in full blown hysteria and I had to drag him back inside and force him onto the couch.  He finally calmed down long enough and I saw that he was covered in red dots.  I wondered if he had some contagious or deadly disease? I thought measles were nearly nonexistent in our country?  I sighed and trudged into the kitchen and managed to find supplies to make tea.  I wondered where the staff had gone since there was usually a housekeeper here.  They certainly would have helped to calm him down.  Maybe he really was dying?  I shook my head, I did not want to jump to conclusions that is what paparazzi did to us everyday.  I had to wait to find out from what he told me with words I could hear.  

I managed to hand him the cup of tea.  It took me a few tries as he had trouble seeing the cup.   He'd nearly made me spill the tea on him a few times.  He was gesturing as he spoke but I still didn't know what he was saying.  I knew from experience that I had to wait him out until he could communicate with humans again.  I sat down on the other couch to wait.  

GD POV

I know I looked a mess, specially now I was sobbing all over the place but I couldn't withold it any longer....i had been so strong but I had to be realistic....I was going to die....GD was going to die. I would just end up being ugly Jiyong.
I took some deep breaths inbetween sips of the tea Hyunseung had given me....god it was awful...it was like drinking old cabbage.

"I'm sorry for calling you here" I managed to say, he looked relieved now I was talking.
"What's up?"
"I....As you can see I am ill. I asked you here to do a favour for me..." I in my breath as fresh tears seemed ready to explode from my eyes.
"Ji...what is going on?" Hyunseung was giving me a way look.
"Hyunseung....I need you...to become the leader of Big Bang." I coughed/sobbed into my tea....this was so hard.
"What are you on about? Are you pulling my leg?"
"I'm....GD is dying Hyunseung..." I stared at the floor in sorrow.
"What?" Hyunseung was definitely slow on the uptake....maybe he was too stupid to be leader?

"Ignore him, he is being worse then a girl" A deep voice boomed from behind me and I turned to glare at hyung.
"Oh your awake are you? Did your minions of hell summon you?" I snarled at him.
"I'm honoured dongsaeng, honoured and touched by your words as always." Hyun looked at Hyunseung who was pulling a weird face "We have chicken pox Hyunseung, Ji here is worried he will never recover and therefore GD will die since no one will love a spotty freak like him. Mind you how they love you now when your so skinny and have crap hair I will never know."
"Chicken...pox?" Hyunseung's voice made me turn back to look at him "Isn't that like a childhood condition?"
"I never got it as a child...neither did the other members it seems..." I sighed sadly.
"Well you know your going to get better right?" he continued and I could tell he was sincere.
"What if I don't? What if I have a reaction? What if I DIE! I mean actually DIE? Or what if I am scarred for life?" I grabbed Hyunseung's shirt and started shaking him slightly in my panic.
"For heaven's sake Ji, leave him alone. I know you will get better, stop being such a damn drama queen." Hyungs voice sounded bored and it just frustrated me more. I turned to look at him and saw he was at his wicker chair reading the paper....so annoying. He looked about 65 when he did that.
"And how do you KNOW I will be fine? Or you will fine? HMM HMM!" I goaded him and waited for his comeback.

He flciked the paper slightly and was quiet for a few beats before answering "I googled it"
I sniggered "Googled it? YOU? You only use google for foreign "
He slowly put the paper down and gave me that look....THAT look...the look that said, 'WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME PUNK?'
I lowered my eyes in submission....if I was a dog I would have totally rolled over and exposed my belly for him, I did not need to punched in the stomach again.
"Ugh the girls aren't here" I had to say something to get his icy stare off me "They went to some photoshoot. Did you know Jiwoo and Yujin were models?"

"Yujin and Jiwoo?" The voice that replied was not the voice of Seunghyun and I turned in surprise to Hyunseung who suddenly looked interested "You know Yujin and Jiwoo?"
I stared at him blankly for a minute...how did he know the girls? "Great work Ji, way to open your big mouth...your doing this on your own" Seunghyun's voice was so cold it practically made the air freeze and I gulped.....Oh crap....what had I done?