A Bang On The Way Down

Did You Hear That Bang?

Seungri POV

The van had pulled up in front of our house.  Hyung hadn't left my side all morning.  He'd insisted on sharing the bathroom even as far as a shared shower.  Although, I knew his true motive when he made me scrub his back.  His concern was eerie.  I found myself wanting to wash from the way he stared.  It was unsettling like there was something wrong with me on the outside.  Maybe I had grown hideous and misshapen.  It didn't matter though as our glorious leader had picked out our outfits.  I'd been forced into skinny jeans because apparently I needed to show off my phyisque after a fight.  I think he just wanted to punish me for doing something stupid.  Especially when I was given a gray mesh shirt that showed off more than I wanted to and no jacket.  Apparently it was spring and I could ' it up'.  It wasn't fair hyung was completely covered as usual in completely loose and comfortable looking clothes.  He made anything look fashionable when he went full on banana monster sans bananas in public.  That broody look was his secret weapon and he knew it too.  I threw on a hat and sunglasses as we headed out the door in hopes of feeling less conspicuous.  As the door slid open I knew it was a wasted effort as I saw them.

The three of them tucked into the back row.  Jiwoo was asleep in the middle with her head resting on his shoulder.  Zico on the other side shooting me a warning look.  I suppressed whatever emotions I could not letting myself react.  I just nodded to them before I moved to get in.  A hand stopped me, pulling me backwards and I collided into someone as hyung kept me from falling over before he got in first.  Then a pair of hands pushed me back towards the car.  I should have realized I had to sit middle.  It had been a while since it was entirely necessary, but as the maknae I had to sit between both my grumpy hyungs.  Both angry for some reason that they refused to share telling me to be quiet and think about my own situation first.  Youngbae shut the door and we were ready...or at least after our bags were loaded.  

"Ok.  Listen up," a voice said turning around in the front seat.  This man clearly rivalling hyung in terms of build.  He wasn't quite as tall but he looked like the kind of person to take a bullet and keep going.  

"I'm head of security while we're gone.  You can call me Park. Don't bother trying to figure out anything else, you won't.  Lucky for you, my job this time is to keep you safe.  With the added bonus that if I see any of you not playing nice I will do something to fix it.  Just remember to smile nice for the cameras and we won't have a problem. The rest of the time, I really don't care what you do as long as there's no injuries.  Understood?" He asked.  We all nodded and he eyed me directly.  I stared at him not willing to say anything.  He seemed to be done and turned back around and we started moving.  This trip was going to be worse than one of GD's temper tantrums.

Zico POV

He opened the door.  I was on instant alert.  Noona had already been clinging onto Jihoon.  When we got closer, she'd informed us that she was taking a nap.  Jihoon had been her hair and she may have actually fallen asleep.  In the end, it didn't matter as her eyes were closed.  I knew she didn't want to deal with the awkward appearance of Seungri.  It was better to deal with that later and not start any fights before we got to the airport.  As it was words weren't really exchanged, on account of it was a little after six in the morning.  

I didn't know how to describe what Seungri was wearing.  He looked ridiculous showing off his abs through that shirt but wearing a hat and sunglasses.  TOP was clothed from chin to the bottom in business formal as expected while Youngbae had gone ultra casual with jeans and a patterend t-shirt.  I supposed he and I were more alike as I wore practically the same style but with a jacket on top.  Park gave us his all business speech.  I rolled my eyes knowing that if anything happened that those guys were in for a world of hurt.  Park had shown me once that I should not try to ditch him.  He'd found me easily enough out on the street.  He'd pinned me up against the wall holding my arm behind my back and told me that I could either listen to him or he could break my arm.  I chose to listen to him and he had said it was the right choice. He wouldn't want to have to carry me and take care of an attack at the same time.  It would be annoying.  

I knew he was going to do everything to keep us on our best behavior.  There was no messing around with him.  He didn't joke when he was on duty. He went stonefaced and he might be amused, but when he was on the clock he was constantly scanning the perimeter.  I didn't know if we'd really need him when we got on the yacht, but it couldn't hurt.  I had a feeling it would help keep the staff away from us part of the time.  Park was as eye catching as TOP but more impressive because he carried weapons.  

Taeyang POV

I had dressed in as casual clothes as I could mostly to annoy the maknae. He'd been tarted up to show off his abs or what he called abs. They weren't nearly as defined as mine or hyung's, but he is a panda. He'll always be a little doughy in the middle.  Ji had allowed it because he had seen the pained looked on the panda's face.  He was wanting to cover up and I had so much fabric hanging from me I was wearing a tent in comparison.  I wasn't even wearing my plaid shirt as it was tied around my waist.  Completely mocking the maknae just out of reach.  He could try to take it off of me, but he knew that would just spark the fans to ship us together.  Something I could care less about when my mind was on Yujin.  

I'd hated leaving her side.  I wished I'd been there this morning to kiss her goodbye.  I was beyond addicted and I could feel the tug on my mind as I knew I was getting further away from my lover.  She was perfect and I wanted her by my side or really in my lap.  She wasn't coming along and I couldn't stop thinking about her.  Papa YG hadn't said anything about her.  I would wait to bring it up, but I think he knew but as it was under wraps for now he wasn't going to call me out.  I hoped he would give in this time around before I had to threaten to quit.  I knew what I wanted and I hoped that Yujin's status would smooth things along.  He certainly couldn't say she was going to drag me down.  He'd probably try to stop paying me after I got married to her considering she was going to be a CEO.  Either way I was taking my irritation at being deprived of my Yujin on the maknae.  He could deal with it.  He deserved the punishment as I made him carry my bag.  I'd brought a carry-on for just that reason to make him carry it.  Hyung didn't make him carry his and I knew it was probably because it contained massive amounts of and bananas.  He was lucky they allowed fresh fruit through security.  

I fell into place next to the happy couple.  I knew Woo was my one source of Yujin news.  The two of them were fairly chummy not quite holding hands in the open, but I'd seen her pass him back his jacket before she got out of the car.  I knew I didn't want to be stuck with the panda until we got on the plane.  I was probably sitting next to him.  I still had to give into that hyung who would scandalize the nation if he ever spoke what was truly on his mind.  He was such a ert and I knew that the flight attendants would melt all over him and he'd enjoy every second of it.  I'd rather not be sitting with him, but the panda wasn't much better in this situation. He was all sensitive and teary eyed.  He'd a full skin treatment to keep him looking human and panda free.  Still, he'd had to plaster on the eye makeup this morning to remain pale.  

I sighed thinking of how I was going to miss out on Yujin in a bikini.  Or just Yujin in anything.  Or best of all Yujin not wearing anything in my bed.  This was torture.  I listened to the two of them talk about gate numbers before I caved.

"Jiwoo, did Yujin see you off this morning?" I asked.  She gave me a bright smile.

"Yes.  She misses you but she was quite pleased after she dressed me.  She said that I was lucky no one would tear my clothes," she said her eyes dancing.  She was teasing me.  I had to feign indifference.

"Why would she say something like that?" I hesitated asking.

"She said something about a gucci dress that was ruined," she replied.  I gaped at her.  She knew about that?  But that had been mostly an accident or at least it started out that way, but she'd been so shocked that I'd pretended I'd done it on purpose.  Then, I'd had to go all in and tear it completely off of her...after that things had gotten fun.  I still needed to buy her a new dress, but I was certain she wouldn't let me forget about it.  

"I see.  That is most peculiar.  I wonder why she would rip her dress?" I said thoughtfully.  No way was I admitting to that when her dongsaeng was staring at me.  Daggers in his eyes waiting for me to say something he didn't want to hear.  Jiwoo might be the death of me by the end of this trip.  I could see myself hanging around her in hopes of talking about Yujin but I knew that it would mean more time around her brother as well.  I was pretty sure he still hated my guts deep down.  He just wouldn't try to kill me unless I besmirched Yujin's honor.  This would be easier if Yujin wanted to get married and would agree to being engaged, but I knew I had to hold off asking.  She wasn't ready for that and I wasn't going to rush her.  We were perfectly happy the way things were now and I could hold out a while longer.

Jiwoo POV

The morning had started too early.  We'd gone back to our place late last night.  Jihoon and Jiho going back to pack at their dorm.  We were leaving early in the morning to help get past any possible jet lag.  Although, I didn't know why we were worried until I found out we were flying commercial so that we'd be pictured together.  I was jealous of Yu as she got to sleep more while I was woken up by Jihoon which was nice until Jiho bounced all over my bed.  We were on a schedule and they'd been up since I didn't want to know.  They were forcing me into the bathroom and I resisted until Jiho whispered he'd help me shower. I'd shoved them out of the way and locked the door in record time.   The water woke me up but I wasn't prepared for what  was waiting on the other side of the door.  The two of them had been loud enough to wake up Yu and they were arguing. I came out to see them fighting over my clothes?

"No.  Noona.  She's not wearing that," Jihoon was pouting.  I stared trying to assess the situation.  Jiho was holding a stiletto in his hand staring at it in wonder.  

"I think she might break her ankle in this," he said but I was the only one to notice.  

"Jihoon.  She has to look amazing.  She can't wear these!  You'll make her look like she's fat with all that fabric!" Yu was trying to explain.  I saw them snatching a shirt back and forth.  I understood that Jihoon wanted me to dress conservatively and Yu wanted me to make an impression. 

"I already picked out my clothes..." I said stupidly.  

"Those aren't acceptable," Yu said and Jihoon nodded in agreement.  I looked between the two of them wondering how they could both hate a simple pair of jeans and t-shirt.  

"It's too revealing," Jihoon said while Yu said "It's too frumpy, what are you fifty?" I knew that answering would be a mistake so I just left the room.

"Fine.  I'll just be eating breakfast while you pick out my clothes," I said leaving them to work it out.  I was so tired I didn't even protest when I was given a pair of gladiator sandals and green short shorts with a yellow tank top with a blue off the shoulder top.  Jihoon had apparently lost to some degree and I felt the cold before we got into the car.  He didn't say anything as I snuggled into his jacket.  I could change on the plane, but I wished I was wearing sneakers.  The shoes were a pain to take off and put back on again.  At least I had Jihoon to help me, he insisted on doing it for me.  I would have stopped him but there were people taking pictures so I went along with it.  I tried to ignore Seungri but his eyes were on us.  I felt a little uncomfortable like I was rubbing it in, but I didn't know how to act around him.  He was different I'd practically broken up with him without warning...I felt like I owed him something but then it would be more uncomfortable.  Jihoon was tugging on the straps to make sure they were secure before he stood up grabbing my hands as he did.  I was squished as he caught me in a hug.  I couldn't help smiling as he whispered that he loved me.  Words that could make me forget about everything else at least for now.

TOP POV

I managed to score a seat by myself....or I thought it was by myself until Zico appeared and stared at the empty seat next to me.
"Your not sitting next to me" he wasn't allowed too...I couldn't watch on my ipad if he was there.
"I don't have a choice." He scowled at me and I ignored it. He was probably a diva like Jiyong, though it had been amusing how he had reacted to my moans and groans when I dragged him in the bathroom at that restuarant....everyone fancied me, they couldn't help themselves. I was a mystery, a ual being with no effort. I oozed ...male or female, straight or gay...everyone wanted me....and I could tell Zico felt the same way. Even through the glares and grumbles he gave me as sat down next to me.
He probably wanted to be near me, this was nothing about choice...only raw, carnal desire. He saw me and wanted to ride my telescope into oblivion.

"Yah, will you move your elbow!" I was resting my arm on the arm of MY  chair, obviously the slightest graze of my body against his caused him to feel hot under the collar.
"No." I shrugged and pulled out a paper to read, this was going to be a long trip. But at least I didn't have to sit next to maknae...though it was upsetting I wasn't going to see Yujin in a bikini...guess I could just stare at myself in the mirror. That was nearly as good.

Yujin POV

I couldn't get my mind off Youngbae, I couldn't believe I had been banned from being away from him. My heart ached and I just wanted to crawl into his lap and have him whisper sweet nothings in my ear....preferably just before he ripped my clothes off.
I put the magazine back on the table and looked at the clock, why did time in hospitals seem to go so slow?
I fiddled with my nails and stared aimlessly around the waiting area. At least it was empty, thank god for private health care.

"Pyo Yujin?" I glanced up at the nurse and smiled at her before getting up and following her into a cubicle where she closed the curtains.
"So why am I having another test?" I took off my jacket and the nurse hung it up for me.
"Some results were inconclusive and we want to double check your iron levels, they were a little low last time." She gestured to the chair and I sat down in it and rolled up my sleeves. "Are you on any medications?"
"No...oh I take the contraceptive pill." you would think they would have that on record really.
"Is there any chance you could be pregnant? Missed a pill or maybe you were possibly vomiting recently?" I shook my head.
"Do you have regular ?" I made a choked noise and looked at her in surprise....this was unsual.
"Is this really important?" I frowned at her as she tied a huge rubber band-thing around my upper arm.
"These are usual questions we ask when a patient has low iron levels and some increased hormone levels." the nurse spoke calmly as she started feeling my arm for a vein. I closed my eyes automatically....even at this point I could feel my stomach flip-flopping.
She continued to...ugh feel? for my veins and then she wiggled her finger in one spot....oh god.
"Okay, think we got one." I nodded and turned my head the other way, making sure to control my breathing. In through the nose, out through the mouth....
"Okay sharp scratch" I swallowed and focused on my breathing.

"Okay, all done, allergic to plasters?" She smiled and I gave her a woozy look before shaking my head gently.
She slapped on some cotton wool and a bit of what looked suspiciously like tape. "Your doctor will leave you a message if he needs to see you further."
I smiled at her through gritted teeth, grabbed my coat and walked unsteadily back through the waiting room.
Jenson stopped me in my stride with a paper bag, I gave him a suspicious look before taking the bag and peering inside....sweet rolls?
"You need sugary things when you have your blood taken." He turned around and started to walk. I smiled before trailing behind him....least he cared. Maybe he wasn't so inhuman after all...if only Bae was here to share these with me.
Now I had to get back to the apartment, call Ji and arrange for him to meet us at the airport for 3pm....the private jet was booked and I had cunningly ordered my usual room in the Milan hotel which was just across from Woo's. Soon I would be basking in Italian romance and Youngbae's glorious hip movements. I could deal with being stuck here for a while....plus it did give me time to pick an outfit that would outshine the diva that is Jiyong at the airport...hehe...tomorrow would be fun.
 

 Zico POV

I had to deal with this weirdo.  He was really cocky and irritating.  I wasn't interested in him like he thought.  I hoped he could keep his hands off of me.  I didn't know how to explain it but even men were interested in touching me.  My hair especially and I didn't have  way to control it.  Their eyes stared and they their lips.  It was a bit unsettling but after our debut I'd grown more used to it not that it was less creepy.   It was just a fact of life and there wasn't anything I could do about being attractive.  I knew that I captured hearts without wanting to and  I'd return some of them but it didn't work that way.  

I saw noona moving down the aisle towards the bathroom.  Jihoon was sticking his head out in the aisle watching her.  As if he wanted to go with her to the bathroom?  Oh hell no.  That was not happening here.  NO way.  I already had to sit next to this giant who I'd noticed his lips earlier.  No way was I going to let them join the mile high club.  Gross.  

I got out of my seat and went to sit next to the maknae.  He turned around pretending not to notice my noona.  She was headed to the bathroom and I could see she'd bumped into Seungri.  I winced well this was not great, but it was bound to happen eventually.  

"Just relax.  She's not going to kiss him.  Although, maybe....nah.  You got nothing to worry about," I said.  He looked at me with wide eyes.  

"Kiss?" He echoed not seeing me.  I tried to hold onto him, but he was up.   I called after him.  

"Yah, Jihoon.  Where are you going?" I said and eyes were on him.  He shifted nervously before sliding into my vacant spot.  I shrugged.  Might as well let him sit next to that weirdo for a while.  Noona smelled better and I didn't get the vibe that she wanted to me.  I really needed to start carrying those sanitizing wipes.  Never knew when I'd need them.

Seungri POV

I had gone to the bathroom to get away from Youngbae.  He was acting weird.  He kept talking about Yujin.  How he wanted to buy her all these things.  Or more round about topics related to Yujin like our schedules.  Or kids when he mentioned kids I had to leave.  It was too much.   He was planning a family in the seat next to me and I couldn't sit next to his smiley face anymore.

When I opened the door, she was standing there.  Her eyes went wide as she recognized me.  She held clothes in her hands.  

"Hi," she said.  

"Hi Jiwoo.  How are you?" I asked.  The words felt foreign even in my thoughts, but I had already said them.

"I'm good.  You probably heard that I'm getting married," she said.  I couldn't help smiling the way she said it.  It was easy to go back to liking her.  I couldn't be mad when she was direct.

"Congratulations," I said meaning it.  

"Thanks.  I didn't expect this either.  I hope you find someone perfect for you," she said.  I nodded.

"Thanks," I said not wanting to say anything else.

"I know this is weird, but I hope we can be friends.  Or at least until this trip is over.  I understand if you don't want to see me anymore," she said.  I took a breath letting my lungs work before I said anything.

"No.  We're still friends, but I'm not sure your boyfriend likes it," I said gesturing towards him.  He was pretending not to be interested in us whilst talking to TOP hyung.

"You're right," she said.

"This'll be a fun trip after all," I said as I hugged her.  She stiffened a little but it was ok.  I saw the daggers shooting from Jihoon's eyes.  I forgot that jealousy goes both ways.  He was probably not yet secure with Jiwoo.  I doubted it was easy having her suddenly by your side and knowing that you would marry her.  That somehow you had to work on being equal to this amazing woman who was capable of doing what you could do but be more lovable.  

I decided to take a page out of Youngbae's book and torment the person I could.   Not enough to provoke him but a little bit here and there just to keep him on edge.

Jiwoo POV

I felt a little better talking to Seungri.  He didn't seem to hate me.  I was relieved that he didn't seem to be struggling.  No one had said otherwise so I hoped he was handling the breakup well.  I didn't want him to hurt for something that I couldn't change, because even though Jihoon didn't like me being near my ex, I knew he loved me purely.  It was different the way he looked at me as if there was nothing else.   

Seungri hugged me and I felt a little awkward.  I didn't exactly think he'd be so open.  I'd expected him to be somewhat cold and distant but that was probably more of my ego.  I should be pleased that he wasn't crying rivers over me because I'd moved on.  

"Are you going to let me use the bathroom?" I asked half-joking.  He moved out of the way and I went in and closed the door.  I felt better not having to walk on eggshells.  I still felt the weird obligation to be extra nice to Seungri.  Not that I wanted to be mean to him but it was more work to be just the right amount of intersted without seeming like a horrible person.  He must have noticed that I was sincere in wishing him to be happy.  I just didn't know if we both really wanted to see each other right now.   It was still a little weird to think I'd kissed him on purpose and liked it.  Especially now that I wouldn't dream of doing that because I had Jihoon.  He was the for me.

I changed my clothes so I had on sweatpants and then I went back to my seat.  At least in first class there weren't middle seats.  I didn't have to scoot past anyone.  Not that it was nearly as nice as private, but I didn't get a say on the travel arrangements.  Park could be seen lurking in the back row of first class.  He was alone and I almost considered stopping to talk to him, but decided I could nap instead. Jihoon was busy flirting with TOP now that I was no longer with Seungri.  I might be jealous if TOP had s, but lucky for me he was a man.  The two of them looked to be at different ends of amusement, but I ignored TOP's silent pleas for help.  I certainly wasn't going to make Jihoon unhappy by refusing to let him play with his friends.

That would be controlling and pointless.  Besides, this whole trip was about how they were such good friends, so they should be talking together.  They'd be doing it on camera for a large audience.  My brother was reclined in my seat.  I would have been annoyed if I hadn't sunken into Jihoon's seat.  I felt soothed instantly as I took his abandoned hoodie and slipped it on over my shirt.  I snuggled into it managing to fall asleep.  

P.O POV

I was unhappy about Zico's words....did he really think Jiwoo would kiss Seungri?? No...he might try it on with her but she loved me and I trusted that....I just didn't trust him. Plus I didn't like thinking about them together....I shuddered.
At least I could sit next to hyung, he was so cool. The way he stared out of the window, or read the paper, or looked at me as he told me to stop touching him.
He was my hero. If I didn't love Jiwoo I would totally ask Seunghyun hyung out....OMO..I only now realised that I would get to see him in swimming shorts...or perhaps he wore budgie smugglers? I may have seen him once before...but now he was healed and spot-less....it would be like looking at an adonis.

TOP POV

NOOOOO...why was no one helping me? Jiwoo just seemed amused as she threw herself back in her chair....damn it. I was alone...with no support from anyone.
I tried my hardest to ignore P.O as he kept talking to me about Jiwoo and duets, asking if we could had a 'rap-off'....what the hell was a rap off anyway?
He talked non-stop and then starting my arm....Not only was Zico molesting me but their maknae too?
"Please stop touching me" I glared at him, but he seemed oblivious to my powers. Why was I gifted with being so inhumanly y?
I guess P.O was better then Zico though, that guy kept giving me the eye and I hoped I wouldn't have to use the bathroom any time soon....the ert was probably going to follow me in there just to my perfectly formed body. Disgusting.
At least Jihoon was more vocal about his adoration....though it was still hugely irritating.
Woah, did he just poke my abs of steel? Okay I am just going to pretend I am going to sleep...that way he might get bored...please god let him get bored and move away from me.

Jiwoo POV

I was woken up by angry whispers.

"Move." Jihoon demanded.  I felt like if I opened my eyes they'd want me to make a ruling.  I couldn't pick between them right now Jiho would only be annoyed I didn't side with him, but he didn't smell good.  

"No," was the reply.  I heard noises and wondered if they were childishly fighting.  I felt an elbow to my arm and I let my eyes open.  Jihoon had Jiho in a head lock. 

"What are you guys doing?" I asked sleepily.

"Jiwoo, I was just helping Jiho with his neck cramps," Jihoon lied.  I stared at him waiting to see if his story would change.  He smiled warmly at me and I let my eyes close again.  I heard more petty fighting sounds, but it was over soon enough.  I was a little pleased to see Jihoon reclining next to me.  I guess he was stronger than my brother.  Something I knew already from being tickled.   I added weight lifting onto my to-do list again.  It hadn't quite stuck the first time around.  

I reached for his hand and felt him moving the arm rest out of the way.  I snuggled in close.

"That's my hoodie," he said.  I shifted to look him in the eye.

"It's ok.  We're sharing," I told him.  He nodded trying to pull me onto him as if I were a blanket.  He stopped when I tried to stand up.  

"Go to sleep," he said softly and I felt the warmth from his body helping me relax.  

Taeyang POV

I only felt a little better stepping off of the plane.  I'd watched as most everyone else scrambled to change back into their airport fashion for landing.  I was comfortable on my own.  Seungri looked paler than usual swapping back to his muscle shirt. As if he had those...not.  I was laughing at his pathetic form when the screaming fans saw us.  I instantly the charming smiles and stood between Zico and TOP.  The two of them eating it up.  They were truly in it for the fan love those s.  

We signed a few autographs having slight trouble with their accents.  I wished I spoke Italian and was a little jealous of Park helping them.  He had apparently a more specfic purpose as he stuck to Jiwoo's side like glue.  I had expected as much as she was the only female in our group.  Her father had probably arranged for her to be the only alive if something bad happened to us.  I wouldn't be surprised in the least but I'd feel terrible leaving Yujin alone to live without me.  She would be devastated.  I could only hope that my luck was still marginal enough to get me through this trip without her by my side.  I'd already been torn from her grasp far too soon.  

I saw Park giving the signal to the rest of our crew.  We did have a few other body guards on hand and they started to close ranks.  I let myself be guided by men in dark suits that concealed more than one type of holster.  The car ride was smoother as we were broken up into smaller groups a bodyguard for each pair.  I was with hyung and at least it was quiet in the car even though the screams didn't die down entirely.  He shifted on purpose in his seat allowing himself to pop into view more than once through the front windshield.  The obligation to talk was removed though so I popped in my ear buds and drowned out everything.  The streets were packed with people but when we exited the airport it tapered off.  I did my best to forget that Yujin wasn't by my side.

TOP POV

I was finally able to move further away from that obvious fiend Zico, I had never met a guy more in denial then this kid. He was after my body for sure.
I wanted to escape the plane fast, but I realised if I went before him then he would likely check out my arse, of pretend to fall and grab my in the process.
I got up and grabbed my bag, he followed my actions and we stood staring at each other.
"You first." I nodded politely at him but he shook his head violently.
"You first HYUNG!" I scowled, of course....it would look disrespectful if he went first as he was younger then myself. .
I placed a smile on my face and strode in front of him, hurrying my steps slightly in the hopes someone might come between us.

I paused suddenly at the plane door and my hopes were dashed when I felt a hand on my ...I KNEW IT!
"Oh sorry hyung!" I relaxed hearing the maknae's voice behind me, phew not that pompous Zico.
"It's fine Seungri" I turned to smile at him but my eyes caught Zico's who was just behind him, ugh this guy was creepy. How could I possibly spend vacation time with him on a boat?! CURSE MY INNATE MANLINESS AND UNDENYABLE INESS!
The hostess in front opened the door and I felt a whoosh of warm air and heard the sudden bouts of screaming women....all hear for me.
Now to let the fans worship me like they wanted.....

Jiwoo POV

I could feel Jihoon's hand on my lower back.  He was still timid about showing affection in front of his fans.  Although, I suppose that most of them were more interested in Big Bang and my grouchy brother.  I would secretly be pleased but not say anything because I didn't want him to be upset.  Maybe I was jealous of the screaming fans, but I had a good reason.  There were a lot of them even though most of them looking for Jihoon were outnumbered by TOP fans twenty to one. 

It was scary how much they screamed for him.  He cavalierly signed autographs.  Not even Seungri in his revealing shirt stood close to receiving that amount of love.  They were fawning over the man practically gusseted up to the chin.  I mean there were a lot of patches on his shirt.  I suppose they were meant to be stylish but in this case I could see they were practical as well as fans tugged on him.  Some more violently than others.  Of course, the bodyguards were there to fend them off, but his shirt really took a beating.  

I kind of understood his desire to be fully clothed.  With those grabby claw hands if he stood there with an exposed chest he might lose a .  I shuddered having pictured it.  I set my mind to erase that image as I registered Jihoon's voice talking to me.  

"Do you want to go to the usual spot?" he asked.  I grinned back at him.

"Of course.  Let's go!" I cheered.  He stumbled a little when I started pulling him along faster.  We still had to gather our luggage, but Park said we could get into the cars and wait.  There were three conspicuous black SUVs waiting for us.  Jihoon and I got into the first one.  Park shut the door and got into the driver's seat.  I stared at him wondering if I should say anything.  He looked like he had something on his mind.

"What is it Park?" I asked scooting forward a little.  He turned to look me in the eye.

"There is one thing I have to tell you.  You may already have figured it out, but-" he started but he was cut off as another man got in the front seat.  The trunk slammed shut and we were driving away before he finished.

"Jiwoo, you have to put on your seatbelt," Jihoon was saying and I felt him pulling me back.  

"Yah.  How are you considered a seatbelt?" I asked.  He grinned.

"What you don't like this?" he asked kissing my temple.  I rolled my eyes.  

"Because that will keep me safe if we get into an accident," I said.  I wriggled out of his arms and put on my seatbelt properly.  He pouted from the other side.

"So cold..." he said.  I glared at him daring him to say anything else, but he didn't.  He just rubbed his bare arms as if he was in a blizzard.  I tossed his hoodie onto his face and focused my gaze out the window.  It was wonderful to be back in Rome.  I knew we were only staying for a few hours before we drove up to Milan, but I knew it would be worth it.  I always loved visiting the ancient buildings.  The people were colorful and welcoming and I'd be all up for staying long term if there a decent supply of kimchi.  I couldn't live without it.  

Zico POV

After about ten minutes of signing autographs to some particularly lovely Italian fans.  Women that understood my ual charisma.  Their tanned skin perfectly hued even under this awful airport lighting.  I waved my hands in goodbye having my bodyguard mockingly tow me away.  I grinned knowing that a few of them might actually swoon.  This was the life.  Beautiful women were screaming my name and I was disappointed to find myself sitting in the backseat next to Seungri.  He looked paler than normal.  

He was nowhere near as pleasant as my fans.  Those wonderful creatures that flocked outside the window.  I nearly rolled it down, but I saw some more eager fans trying to deliver their underwear.  I would have laughed but I saw them try to throw it into the backseat as our luggage was loaded.  That was a little to aggressive.  I knew I was y but that was overkill.  No one wants to be forced and those particular fans appeared to be muscled.  I shuddered not wanting to make eye contact even indirectly.  I faced forward and felt the wave of ennui that Seungri was emoting.  I finally understood that sometimes the spotlight was too much love.  Although, I couldn't deny the normal fans who waved at me.  I opened the window and blew them a kiss as we pulled away.

I couldn't let Seungri drag me down with him.  There was no way that I would grow to hate my fans.  They accepted me for who I was.  I wasn't forced to pose as something else like the members of Big Bang.  As far as groups went they weren't too primped up.  They had enough fame to get away with being normal.  Which reminded me of Seungri's scandal, he'd openly admitted to a one night stand. I was glad that he wasn't dating my noona. I still wanted to punch him once though for even daring to touch her.  I supposed that was out of the question on our goodwill trip.  A chance might arise later though if I was vigilant.  Those bodyguards had to sleep sometime.

Seungri POV

I tried my best to ignore it.  The fingers on my bare skin.  I was twitching as they felt me up through the mesh fabric.  I hated Jiyong.  He had done this to me on purpose. The jerk was definitely not getting a souvenir from Milan.  I would pick out a stunning outfit for Daesung and rub it in.  He would be pouty and snide and it might make his heart quiver in jealousy.  I wasn't sure it was capable of other emotions.  He was such a diva that I doubted he really cared about my potential Block B scandal and instead was angry I would be in the news rather than him.  

After what felt like a year of Chinese water torture, I was dragged away from the masses of fans.  I had been trying to block it all out so I'd been the last to leave.  I looked directly ahead glad that years had perfected my fake smile.  I could greet them politely with little effort after intensive training from our glorious leader.  That one month he'd acted like a fan girl had been hell.  He'd popped up where you least expected it and we all had to remain composed and dignified. We weren't allowed to have bad days.  To be completely accurate, that month might have a little to do with hyung's aversion to baring his skin.  I don't know all the details but there was more than one bathtime that Jiyong had interrupted.  Hyung hadn't been entirely the same afterwards.  

P.O POV

Things had been awkward at the airport, I was glad for security.
I wondered how TOP hyung coped with fans? They were practically foaming at the mouth over him....either that or rabies was really prevelant in this country right now.
I understood why fans went mad over hyung, he was everything a girl could want, handsome, ual, charming, talented....and mega rich. Not that I wasn't but people didn't really know that about me....I wasn't a flashy guy unlike TOP and GD....they were all about the swag...
I did the swag dance movements in the car and Jiwoo turned to me "What are you doing?"
"I can't think or say the word swag without doing GD's dance from crayon." She stared at me for a second and I wondered if she would still want to marry me after finding out about all my little foibles.
"Yujin does the same thing" She sounded neutral about it while I felt relieved....thank heavens noona was weird too. Least some habits wouldn't come as a shock to her when we got married and lived together.

I snuggled into Jiwoo as we drove away, I wondered what noona was up to now? I bet she was upset about being left behind. She loved Rome and would always run to beat Jiwoo to that fountain....I smiled fondly and watched the scenary change. I wonder if Woo planned to throw a coin in this time around?

Jiwoo POV

Finally we were here.  I grinned hoping out of the car before Park had a chance.  I heard him cursing as the door shut and I bolted down the street.

"JIWOO!" I heard the yells, but I was going to be there first.  I had my coin in hand as I dodged through the crowds.  The startled Italians let me pass with clucks and laughter.  They were more disturbed that I was expending energy during midday.  Finally, I rounded the corner and there it was.  The Trevii Fountain in all its glory.  I slowed down and danced through the crowd of people.  Lots of tourists were here even at lunchtime.  

After a few seconds I saw my opening and squeezing past a woman with a stroller.  I was near the edge and I spun around throwing the coin in my right hand over my left shoulder.  I heard the resounding splash as it sunk into the water and I turned around to find it amongst all the others.  It was easy to spot my Korean won tucked on top of all the euros.  I leaned on the lip of the fountain smiling down at it.  

It was tradition that we would come to the fountain to throw in our coins.  Starting our journey and I remembered racing to be the first one there.  It was a challenge for us when we were kids to see who could get throw the crowd first and throw their coin.  Yu wasn't here, but I couldn't help it this time.  I sat down waiting for them to find me.  I saw Park shifting through the crowd and Jihoon  as well.  They were only a few seconds behind me and I wondered if Zico didn't care anymore.  Maybe I should give up one of my childhood traditions as I watched the man I loved trying to get to me around tourists.  

"Don't do that again," Park said as he stood in front of me.  I had lost track of him staring at Jihoon. I jumped slightly and he kept me from falling backwards into the fountain.

"Babo," he said.  I glared at him.

"Yah.  I'd be fine if you hadn't scared me," I said.  He raised an eyebow at me.

"Jiwoo, you need to take this more seriously.  You realize that your father has asked me to consider being your full time bodyguard?" he said.  I gaped at him.

"What?" I asked like a babo.  Great, now I was behind yet again on anothe of my father's schemes.  Figures he'd try to decide this without my input.

"Yes.  We talked the other day.  He said if you're going through with having a singing career that he only trusts me to keep you safe.  I was considering retiring anyway.  Working in the private sector and you're not so awful," Park said as Jihoon sat down next to me.  

"You win," he said leaning his head against me.  What he was tired?  It wasn't that far that I'd run maybe a few blocks. 

"What flavor do you want?" I asked him.  He shot me a warning look and I kissed him on the lips before I went to buy it.  I got him strawberry and me chocolate and vanilla for Park. I brought it back and Park pretended he didn't want it, but he ate it happily.

He threw his coin into the fountain and I poked Park with my spoon until he relented.  He made a big deal out of it and finally tossed it in. The others appeared and it seemed they were surprised we had gotten comfortable.  Jiho was eyeing my gelato and I popped my spoon into Jihoon's mouth.  Jiho was making gagging noises as I continued eating with my spoon.  Jihoon was silently laughing at him enjoying the fact that he could ward off the gelato thief by sharing spoons.  We waited as Jiho explained the custom to them.  They had to search for coins and I laughed as they had to shake down the bodyguards for coins.  TOP took Seungri's coin and he had to beg for another one.  

I watched them all go in but TOP threw his forcefully.  It sailed over the water and onto the stone.  We were all laughing as people around us noticed.  I watched as he looked at us blankly.

"Hyung.  I guess you're not coming back?" Seungri asked.  TOP turned around confused.  Youngbae pointed to the stone and we could all see it up there glinting in the noon sun.  

"..." TOP just stared at it.  I could hear people saying they'd never heard of someone missing before.  I could tell the locals were amazed as well.  They were taking photos as proof that it could be done.  Then, Park was having us gather together to take a picture.  It was easy to smile as they but he remain neutral not saying a word.  So, as Park uploaded the photo for the world to see eager fans got a glimpse of everyone smiling but TOP stood in the middle and a picture of his coin on the statuary.  

TOP POV

It seems I had inadvertly thrown my won with too much strength, I was displeased by everyone mocking me...but it should be a true statement about my undenyable strength. I was Hercules and should be treated as such....or perhaps I was a Korean ancestor....whatever, I was still super strong.
What was worse was that I had to act perky for photos, which was difficult when Zico was near....I felt sure he was becoming increasingly attracted to me...not that I could blame him.
I mean it only took one kiss for Kikwang to now be texting me about how erted I was,.....which was an obvious code for him wanting me. Why else would he go to such lengths to procure my mobile number and then text me?
The guy wanted topping by TOP...sheesh, I was surrounded my erts. Most of them were either in denial or just hiding it away somewhere like Youngbae.

I looked across at Bae as we walked back to the car, had he really changed? Was he still that giant ert with a ual for maid outfits who I knew before Yujin appeared?
Maybe love changes you?......Ugh, then I hoped I never fell in love. I much preferred my freedom, my ability to watch when I wished and ogle anyone I wanted.
I liked my ice-cream thing thoughtfully, it was good...not as good as ice-cream back home but suitible. I couldn't live here without my various Korean snack foods...but I could eat here and that was what was important.

It was strange, I had expected Italy to be full of only attractive people....but it turns out that people can be average looking anywhere you go....still I loved the colour of their skin, that olive complexion paired with dark hair. Some of these woman were pretty hot. If only I was alone and in Rome for longer then a few hours...I would grab a cam-corder and make a y movie...yeah TOP tops the ice-cream girl.....hmm okay I needed a better title...I wanted to use Italian sausage but I had a feeling that sasuage implied me having y times with a dude.
Though it would sell and be profitable, mostly because these fans would want to see my a guy rather then a girl...the erts....I wasn't willing to do something like that EVER!
Though I hoped Zico didn't get me alone on the boat at some point....he might be carrying handcuffs, whips or chains...not only would he damage my gorgeous body, but he could molest me!!! I shuddered as I got back into the car next to Bae....I hoped to not be sharing a room with the strange skinny man at some point during this facade.