A Bang in Milan

Did You Hear That Bang?

Yujin POV

Jenson smoothly exited the car and opened the door for me; it felt weird having him everywhere I went over the last two days. He went shopping with me, he hung around the apartment with me, he ate with me, and watched T.V with me....it was like being a child with your older brother around you.
The weird thing was, I got a lot more attention having him around, and he stuck out...A LOT. I mean he was tall, well over 6ft...he was bigger than Seunghyun in build. His face was scared but he had these really blue eyes that sparkled....hmm sparkled was a really girly word to use for a guy who was the pinnacle of manliness.

I got out of the car and wondered if Ji would be in the airport already...would he be dressed to impress? Or trying to hide his face behind some dodgy operating mask.
"Are you okay miss?" Jenson asked me with his usual stoic face.
"I told you to call me Yujin; it feels weird if you call me miss!" I sighed and walked ahead into the airport. I had decided to play it casual today...casually y. I was inspired my SNSD's Jessica for my look. The cute pleated skirt, knee highs and huge comfy pink jumper with matching clutch from Burberry. I felt comfortable and stylish, especially with my sunglasses covering practically the top half of my face.
People were looking at me as I strutted around while Jenson carried by luggage. Luckily it wasn't like I had to queue, at this moment I appreciated the fact my father owns his own chain of hotels, and various aircraft to boot.
I sighed dramatically and swished around to look for Jiyong, I noticed I had gathered a group of gawping strangers and smiled sweetly at them before Jenson hurried me along to the VIP area behind glass.

GD POV

I casually exited the car and nodded at the driver who rushed to get out and carry my luggage for me. He knew who was boss and that was the way I liked it.
I checked myself in the car's side mirror; I pulled the beanie a little back just enough to expose an inch of hair, straightened my sunglasses and looked down at my slashed jeans and black boots. I had made sure to wear a dark cheque shirt and my pink 'bag lady' coat...just to prove I could look hot in any old crap.
I gave myself a smile and carried my laptop bag into the airport behind the driver.

.....I had expected throngs of fans hurtling themselves at me as I paraded around the airport, faking disinterest in everything.
To my shock there were few people about....how can this be. A huge airport with no one screaming my name and throwing flowers, money, underwear at me? This was terrible.
I wondered if Yu was around yet....I should probably wonder over to the VIP section and let the fans bask in my glory through the glass....plus the driver was sweating a lot and I should probably check in my luggage.

I slowly strolled through the airport, staring at the floor, until I hear giggling and gasps. I hid my grin of happiness; obviously the fans had seen me now....and soon the love for the ultimate G-Dragon would appear.
I continued strolling along; adding a swagger for the fans....yet no one was surrounding me. I looked up and saw lots of people staring through the glass at the VIP lounge...who could be in there that was more important than me?
I stopped at the edge of the crown to gather information about the other person in there.
"---heard what happened with her brother?"
"No? Tell me!"
"Woah she looks so hot. She doesn't even seem like she put in any effort for her style, she is so awesome!"
"AHHH I love her hair!"

I frowned, who was this cheap harlot they were banging on about? I scooted around the edge of the crowd after telling the driver to check the luggage in.
Ugh, they weren't even noticing me...this was so frustrating!
The door to the lounge was away from the crown of weird people hanging around and I felt irritated as no one tried to me as I went through it. I heard it automatically lock behind me and slid the key card into my pocket.

"Ji?" Yujin's voice filtered over to me and I smiled, at least she was here...now I could gather information about the stealing my limelight.
I looked up and saw her trotting over to me looking super cute, I grinned easily, admiring her choice of fashion.
"You look cute!" I might have squealed a little as she gave me a gasp and gestured for me to turn on the spot.
"You look sooo hot Ji! I can't believe you can make anything work!" She cooed at me and ran her hands over my jacket.
"Thank you! So who else is in there with you?" I wanted to get straight to business.
She frowned at me "Ugh, just me and Jenson...why?" I blinked at her in confusion...maybe there was something I was missing.
I sighed and ushered her into the glass room, there had been silence for a few moments but suddenly there were screams and banging on the (extremely thick bullet-proof glass).

I was about to put on a fine show for the fans who had obviously only now just recognised me.....until I heard what they were screaming.
"PYO YUJIN!"
"YUUUJIN! YOU LOOK HOT! CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER? YOUR BROTHER IS SO COOL BUT YOU’RE BETTER!"
"I LOVE YOU UNNIE!"

You must be kidding.....

Yujin POV

I was trying to ignore the screaming girls.....but the obviously pissed off Jiyong was harder to ignore...this was someone I was going to be flying on a plane with....I couldn't have him ruining the atmosphere. He was lucky I was in a good mood otherwise I would have told him the truth about his outfit....did he realise he looked like some frumpy old woman? Yuck, what a disgusting coat.
I had to save the situation and I had to do it quickly.

I smiled at the fans and did a cute finger wave before walking over to Jiyong and putting my arms around, pretending to ignore the crowd. They squealed as I playfully pulled off his sunglasses and beanie, he had to avoid scowling at me but since they couldn't hear us talk he reverted to swearing at me.
Suddenly a hush went around the crowd as I pushed his face to the window.
Then all hell broke loose.

"AHHHHH OMO ITS GD!!!!"
"AAAAHHHH G DRAGON I LOVE YOU, HAVE MY BABIES!"
"GD YOU’RE SO Y. OPPA KISS THE GLASS FOR ME!"
"AHHHH GD ARE YOU DATING YUJIN UNNIE?"
"GD I WANT YOU TO HAVE MY UNDERWEAR!"

I turned away to laugh, I could see Jenson looking torn between amusement and horror at the fans grinding their bodies against the glass in an attempt to secure GD's attention. I saw the change him though and felt relieved. He was now acting all cool and fun for the fans, doing little dances and air kissing them....biting his lip and looking cute....the usual Jiyong things. He was a total for fan love...he would do practically anything. Hearing people scream his name and look at him with adoration was his crack. Ugh....I would be so glad when the jet was ready, that guy waving his boxer shorts against the window was creeping me out.

Zico POV

The rest of the day went by and then it was time to get back in the car.  We'd walked the streets playing the role of tourists although it felt nice to know a few of the local spots.  TOP was extra creepy today.  I had thought the plane ride was rough with his darting eyes.  I kept my wits about me not wanting to let him get a chance to cop a feel.  I'd been forced to sit next to him when we stopped for lunch or whatever you could call eating pizza in the middle of the day.  It felt more like breakfast after we'd had nearly a full day already on the plane ride.  

I felt every twitch of his arm.  As he continuously reached for more pizza and I willed him to stop brushing against me.  He could easily have asked me to pass the food, but instead kept insisting upon leaning over and rubbing up against me.  I tried to remain calm but by the time we were done with lunch I was nearly bolting out the door to get away from him.  No longer did his moves seem subtle or flattering.  Now, I felt he would try to ravage me when no one else was around. The way he looked at me as he'd his fingers.  I felt sick to my stomach not knowing how to rebuff such a powerful hyung.  One that might literally be able to pin me down with no hope of escape.   My screams muffled by his mouth and that far too eager tongue.  

The feared hand clamped down on my shoulder and I whimpered.

"Yah, Jiho what's wrong with you? Are you sick?"  Oh thank heavens it was noona.  I nearly cried in relief.  

"Yah, Jiho.  I think maybe we should head to the hotel.  You need sleep," she was saying checking my face.  I felt calmer as she checked me for a fever and took my hand in hers.  

"Park, can you take us to the hotel? I think he's suffering from jetlag," noona was saying.  I followed along in her wake no longer needing to worry about the handsy hyung.  I was safe for now.

Jiwoo POV

I noticed him.  Jiho was acting strange.  His motion was sluggish and his face was pale.  I questioned him before deciding that he'd pushed himself too hard.  I doubted he'd gotten much sleep on the plane.  He'd slept next to TOP after all.  I didn't think he'd slept a wink without being able to bring his bananas out in the open.  He wouldn't want flight attendants to know his secret.  

Park listened to me before nodding.  He told me to wait while he conversed with the rest of his team.  I stared around me.  The domed ceiling of the Pantheon still impressed me every time I saw it.  It was one of my favorite places in this city.  A gathering of people who had all sorts of lives and all kinds of needs.  Trying their prayers at the altars of all the gods of Mount Olympus.  I didn't feel the need to ask for anything as I held onto Jiho's hand.  He seemed out of it and I didn't want him to get lost in the crowd.  My protective noona instincts kicked in and I dragged Jiho after me as Park waved us on.  I pushed him into the car telling Park he should stop so I could get him fluids.  He made us wait in the car and I was ping my suitcase to make him a makeshift pillow.  

Park came back with some sports drink and I opened it for Jiho.  He made a face but he drank it when I handed it to him.  He knew better than to argue with me over being sick.  There was no way he was escaping from my careful watch until I knew he was better.  As we started to drive away I realized that we didn't have any of Jiho's luggage.  A pang of guilt flooded through me as Jihoon's suitcases were in the back.  I hadn't said anything to him as I left with my dongsaeng.  I sighed.  Well, that was perfect girlfriend material right there.  Forgetting about him because I was worried about my brother.  I hoped he wouldn't be mad about it later.  

Right now I was more concerned with forcing fluids down Jiho's throat as he moaned piteously.  Big baby.  He always wanted to be pampered when he didn't feel well but he still had hands.   Park and one of the other men, I hadn't learned all of their names yet were trying to be quiet in the front seat.  I knew though that they were keeping an eye on both of us with the way they kept awkwardly checking the rear view mirror.  Park finally turned around to peer at us.

"Everything ok back there?" He inquired.  I nodded.

"Yes.  Although, Jiho probably needs to sleep.  How far until we get there?" I asked.  Park thought about it. 

"Maybe an hour? Think you can hold out that long?" He asked.  I stared at Jiho.

"Maybe we should stop for some fruit or something,” I suggested.  Park listened and the two of them were talking about it.   A short while later we passed a market and they pulled over.  Leaving us in the car again while they went in search of food.  

"Noona, thank you, but shouldn't you be with the maknae?" Jiho said.  I took a breath wanting to inflict pain upon him.  No, I couldn't go there.  He was weak and pitiful.  I had to repeat that a few times to myself for it to sound anything like the truth.  

"Jihoon is fine.  He's not going to be upset.  You're my brother.  He's already part of our family so he knows that we're close," I said.   He sighed.  

"Noona, you're wrong.  You should put him first," he said.  I couldn't believe my ears.  What? He was giving me relationship advice?  I felt confused not knowing if I could trust his words.  He wasn't exactly a great example of a serious relationship.  There was a chance he knew what he was talking about but right now I felt tired again.  All the walking around and taking in the sights.  I just wanted to take a nap because all the forced smiles had gotten to me.  The fans had not drifted away but rather continued to appear in front of us meaning we all were on perfect behavior.  I knew that I should power through it but I wasn't quite used to being quite so watched.  

After we were munching on fruit and cheese in the car, Park seemed to have driven faster than I'd thought.  We arrived at the hotel and I was eager to get into the familiar room and lay amongst the plush pillows.  I watched lounging on the couch next to Jiho as Park checked us in and probably everyone else as well.  The jetlag had caught up with me too as I trailed behind Park to my room.  He let me in and watched slightly amused as I crawled into bed.  He settled himself on the couch.

"Princess, don't worry.  Jihoon will be here soon.  You know he got them all to leave early because he wanted to be by your side," Park called out.  I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't because Jihoon wasn't there.  Had I already started to miss him this much?  Throwing the sheets back, I sat down in one of the chairs and flipped on the TV.  Park pretended he didn't notice but he probably said that on purpose.  I was already failing as a girlfriend.  Leaving him behind without a word of any kind, I was awful.  The minutes passed and I couldn't get comfortable.  

 Park got the call and he left.  

"Try to get some sleep, ok? I'll be down the hall," he told me before he left to go give everyone their keys.  I watched the door close feeling useless.  I just hoped Jihoon wouldn't be mad at me.  

TOP POV

It seems Zico had run away somewhere....possibly taking his sister with him...well that is what I guessed when I realised that Zico was no longer trying to impede my way to the pizza. It was a relief...in a normal circumstance I would have demanded someone to pass me a slice rather than reach over and acquire it myself.
However with Zico right next me, I had become paranoid he might try to the pizza I craved in some weird twisted way to get his saliva into my mouth through an indirect kiss.
Saliva wasn't even the worst body fluid Zico may use....I shuddered as I tore up the pizza with my hands and placed bits into my mouth.
I had realised I was doing it differently to everyone else...but I didn't care. What was that expression? When in Rome----?
Anyway, it didn't matter, Zico the ert intent on somehow ing with my food before it passed into my mouth, was gone....I could rest in peace...., I'm not dead...I mean EAT IN PEACE....damn it.

P.O POV

It suddenly hit me that I was alone....well not completely alone as TOP, Seungri and Youngbae hyung were sat around the table stuffing their faces...however the only three people I knew here were gone...my fiancée, my hyung and Park had vanished into thin air and I could feel the panic rising in my throat.
I stepped over to one of our security guards and asked where they went; he shrugged and said something about them driving off because Zico was jet-lagged.

Wait....she ditched me because her brother had jet-lag? Ditched me alone...by myself...with Big bang members...one of which beat the hell out of my face only a few days ago...did she not care about my welfare?

I felt a pain in my chest and wondered if that was what it was....that maybe she was back to liking Seungri or maybe she could just easily forget about me?
It couldn't be....could it?

It didn't matter much anyway, I was stranded without those three....I just hope I didn't have to sit next to Seungri on the way to the hotel...otherwise I might have to kill him.
"Jihoon, you ready to go? I think Zico and Jiwoo went ahead..." Youngbae hyung was fairly subdued, not that weird swirling black hole of despair like before...just weirdly lethargic and dull...like his world had the colours taken out and he was left with grays and blacks.
I weirdly knew how he felt at this moment....knowing Jiwoo had vanished without a word made me feel like drowning myself in the nearest fountain.

I nodded sadly at Youngbae and he seemed understanding of the situation. "I will sit with maknae; you can ride with Seunghyun hyung." I smiled at him sweetly, then realised he might only be acting nice because he wanted info on noona....well my mouth was sealed! I wouldn't tell this stripper who could sing anything.
However, I did decide to run to the car which TOP hyung had just got into in case he changed his mind.

GD POV

FINALLLY...we were getting close to Milan, I could practically smell the shopping from here. Or maybe it was the packet of strange smelling crisps Yujin's scary body guard was eating? Ugh, smelt like feet.
I pulled my eye mask of my head and thought it best I get into bathroom after Yujin, she had changed for the journey and was now wearing leggings with a huge hooded top which looked suspiciously like Youngbae’s...she was curled up in her seat sleeping. It was cute how was she hugging the top and burying her face in it...mind you I never thought Bae smelled good....not ever. He always had this weird musky odour about him. Like how I imagine those great big male stags smell when it's mating season.

I had to wake her up, she needed to get changed and do her make-up before me, she didn't need as long as me to get sorted for the possible fans waiting for me at the airport. If only I wasn't so incredible.
Oh well, I was and there was nothing I could do about it.
"Once we land, we will be heading to the hotel straight away." I turned to this Jenson man and he stared blankly at me, I would normally argue my point and mock his weird accent at this point, but this man scared the shisus out of me.
I nodded and got up from my way too comfortable seat to wake up Yu.

TOP POV

I had the worst news given to me as we met up with this Park fellow in the lobby of the hotel, it turns out I was meant to be in the same room as none other than Zico....I could cry. I honestly considered throwing a GD-tantrum in order to save myself away from this man's groping grasp....but it would be seriously out of character for the usually calm and collected TOP and he wasn't worth me ruining my reputation for.
We handed our luggage to the bell-boys and I grabbed my card from Park before muttering about going to the bar, if I had to stay with over-zealous Zico I was going to get plastered first.....................

.............A minute? NOOOOO, AN hour later I was headed for my room...I think. Park-y wark-y was helping me back to room. At least my plan....ooooo pretty. What was I saying?

P.O POV

I sat up from the king size bed quickly as I heard the door opening; this was going to be an awkward moment for both of us....
I didn't know what to say or how to explain why I was here instead of my own room.
To my surprise I saw Park dragging TOP into the room and I rushed off the bed to help him.
"What happened?!" I hoped he hadn't been drugged by some scary foreign fans.
"Stupid got drunk off his , that's what happened." Yikes hyung was in for it when he sobered up tomorrow.
"OOOOooooOO Pee-oh....P-P-P.O where iz Zico?" hyung was staring at my face with a confused look and I wanted to laugh but Park was here looking annoyed so I contained my amusement for now.
"I am staying with you tonight" I groaned as we managed to throw him in bed, Park gave me a weird look and I tried to ignore him. "Zico is feeling unwell, it's probably best he stay with his noona after all'. I didn't know why I was making excuses but I couldn't be with her right now.

I felt too hurt by the fact she found it so incredibly easy to forget about me....with no warning?
I would have told her; brought her along if the shoe was on the other foot. Maybe I was being petty but with Seungri so close it felt like I was choking. Would she forget me when I went on tour? Was it so easy to drop out of her life?

I sighed as I watched Park leave the room; he hadn't said anything but I could guess his thoughts. I was being a child but well....I was upset and needed space. Plus someone had to look after TOP now, I wasn't going to undress him or sleep next to him, it was probably better I sleep on the couch. He might accidentally roll over on me in his drunk state and somehow choke me to death....noona said he could be violent in his sleep or actually sleep walk...especially if he didn't have his---

! I ran over to his suitcase and opened it up; I hoped he wouldn't mind me sorting through his cases. I checked the carry-on first and felt relieved to see bananas in it....I was a little more surprised to see the stacks of dvds and a few magazines in there too...wow...TOP hyung certainly had a variety of genres...'Bare-back mountain?' Oh lord....I need to go bleach my eyes.
I grabbed a bunch of bananas and gingerly zipped up his case again....Never again would I search through someone’s case without permission...or even with permission.

I managed to place his weird object in his palm and noticed his hand instinctively clench around it....it was fascinating really, someone needs to do a scientific study on hyung and find out if he is the missing link....he must be close to it at least. His gorilla-ish behaviour is almost primal.
I shrugged and went back to the couch, I was exhausted. I just hoped I could sleep without Jiwoo next to me.

Taeyang POV

The mutinous bounty circled cruising about the glass.  The waves threatened to overflow but I downed them.  The sweet musky fire coated my throat and I felt the warmth burn bright as I exhaled.  My throat a hearty volcano that could out power my disappointment.  The golden brew gurgled into my empty glass.  Chatter coated the air and I tuned out all the words.  Even late into the night the bar was lively but dim enough to contain my woes.  Loneliness reduced to a slow burn as I knocked back mouthfuls of aged scotch.  

A puff of air rose up from the seat.  The oversized circular booth not enough to contain the ripples.  Warily I let my eyes seek out this intruder.   I hadn't expected this outcome.

Jiwoo had slid into my booth.  Her eyes peeking out from under the brim of a black baseball cap tucked under a hoodie.  I eyed her suspicious as to her reasons.  Did she want to stop me? I refused to give up the bottle clutching it to my torso.  Perhaps I could out wobble her to the elevator.  If Yujin wasn't by my side, then I could at least drink through the hours.  The time slick as I lost my sense to the aged barrels that had contained my silent helper.  

She raised her hand and a waiter approached.  She said something but I was preoccupied downing another mouthful in preparation of harsh realities.  The truths that would douse the flame flickering in my chest.  Not quite a substitute for the warmth I felt around my lover, but enough to stall the clock.  The clink of a glass set a vibration through my bottle.  Her hand lifted up the empty vessel and I stared.  A smile slowly forming on my lips.  

She slid it towards me and I caught it.  The offering freely given to ease her pangs.  She scooted closer into the arch rather than reaching across the table.  

"You miss her.  I do too," she said softly.  I took another sip.  The fire still burned slowly.  

"Yes.  Is that why you can't sleep?" I asked guessing the answer.  

"No.  Jihoon seems mad at me.  I messed up," she said.   I leaned back letting the liquid flow back and forth.  The waves letting me process the words.  

"Why don't you talk to him?" I asked wanting to confirm my suspicions.

"Because I feel guilty.  I think he has a reason to be mad at me," she said waiting for me to pour her another glass.  I didn't give her more than a finger not wanting to get her drunk.  She was practically my sister now.  Or she would be my sister-in-law if Yujin ever got around to marrying me.  That was enough for me to watch out for her as I would any of the members.  

"You realize that you forgot one detail.  He loves you probably as much as I love Yujin.  Let me tell you no matter how angry I was with her.  I was much more concerned with telling her how much I loved her when she let me.  Maybe you should let him have the chance to tell you," I told her.  There was no circumstance in which that man didn't want to see her.  He had been lost without her and I thought perhaps he loved her more than I loved Yujin.  The fear and panic that she had been hurt had raced through him and I had seen him slump in relief when he heard she was safe.  She wasn't there, but she was ok.  She just didn't realize the effect she had on him.  The same affected me as Yujin kept me whole and intact.  

"Come on, the bottle is empty.  We should sleep.  You can call her in the morning, you know she'll want to hear from you," she said.  Her logic convinced me slightly but her stumble had me up and helping her to the elevator.

The doors slid open and I half expected to see Jihoon, but it was empty.  She leaned against the wall and I watched her fixing her hair in the reflection.  The bodyguard ever silent.  I followed her down the hallway watching her open her door.  She turned around before she went inside.  Her arms wrapped around me as she hugged me.

"Thank you oppa.  Good night," she said pulling away.  I watched her go inside.  I smiled to myself.  It seemed we were on the same wavelength as if we were siblings.  I supposed we would become good friends bonded between the mad pair of siblings we loved.  An ally would only help me along the way as I foresaw Yujin and Jihoon joining forces against me and was happy to have Jiwoo on my side.  

Jiwoo POV

The light streamed in through gauze white curtains.  I snuggled into Jihoon's back wrapping my arms around him.  I started to fall back asleep happy we'd made up.  My eyes flew open.  What?  No we didn't.  I screamed pushing the foreign body away from me.  It rolled over.  Oh no.  This was how it would end with a strange man strangling me in bed having me think he was my lover.  I backed away but my feet were tangled in the sheets.  The arm reached out to latch onto me.  I felt the fingers wrapping around my wrist.  I screamed trying to yank it away from his grasp. He rose up to subdue me and I was struggling even in my precarious position.

"Noona, it's me," the voice said.  Oh my god. He had some weird calling me noona.  Wait, what?  My brain registered Korean words.  I was in Milan.  I winced turning to face my would be attacker and saw Jiho staring at me.  He was concerned holding onto me gingerly.  The door flew open and Park was inside stopping.  He scanned the room looking for an intruder and finding none, he rounded on us.  

"What is wrong?" He wanted to know.  His eyes said he wanted to know it now.  

"Noona just had a nightmare," Jiho explained.  Park took a breath to calm down.  He no longer needed the surge of adrenaline as he slumped into a chair.  Jihoon was close behind.  Jiho had released me and gotten out of bed.  He walked into bathroom shutting the door behind him.  I couldn't blame him for being in a mood. My heart was still racing as Jihoon approached me.  

"Are you ok?" He asked me.  I nodded feeling ashamed.  The sheets rustled as I freed my legs.  I reached out to him and he let me wrap my arms around his neck.  

"I'm sorry," I said trying not to turn into a blubbering mess, "I made a mistake."  He held me tightly and I felt that Youngbae had been right.  I had stupidly thought too much on my own.  

"I couldn't sleep because I thought you were mad at me," I was telling him, "But then Youngbae and I talked.  I think the scotch made me fall asleep." I was carrying on and he didn't have a chance to say anything.  I stopped myself.

"You were drinking with him?" He asked.  

"Yes-" he cut me off.

P.O POV

I stared at Jiwoo in shock...
"You were out drinking, with another man IN PUBLIC? Aish, Jiwoo, we are supposed to be getting married....we are engaged! There was all that trouble with Seungri and now someone might have seen you drinking with Youngbae! They will think horrible things about you noona! No one knows about Yujin and Youngbae hyung, they will just saw and engaged woman drinking with a single man who is known to be highly ed! You have to be careful."
It wasn't just that....in truth I didn't feel comfortable with her drinking with Youngbae, he was everything I was not...
"Jiwoo....I."
I pulled away from her, my heart racing, what was going on? Maybe she loved Youngbae and he loved her? Was this what it was? Where they cheating on me and noona...NOONA....THAT BASTARD!

Anger clouded my judgment and I stormed out of the room, bypassing Park who pretending not to eavesdrop on our conversation.
I walked down the hallway and thumped my fist against the room down from ours.
I continued banging until I heard faint swearing and then the door open.

I stared angrily at Youngbae's blotchy, red eyed, sleep swollen face and pushed him inside the room further before shutting the door.
"What THE hell do you think you’re doing? ARE YOU CHEATING ON MY NOONA WITH MY FIANCEE?" I pushed him and he stepped back, his eyes confused and I could see the anger flaring.
" you, I would never do that. I love Yujin." I pushed him again, my anger at being left behind by Jiwoo and then finding out she drunk alone with him consuming me.
"What do you think you’re doing drinking alone with her when everyone thinks your single?! You don't care if noona see's you hanging around Jiwoo alone! SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ENGAGED TO ME!"
"I can't control what she does you idiot and I wouldn't be single if I thought Yujin was ready to marry me!" He stood close to me but I wasn't intimidated, he was quite a bit shorter than me.
"I don't even think noona should marry you; you’re just some freaking ert. She would b--"

My words were cut off as Youngbae bowled into me, taking me to the floor.

Yujin POV

"Hello?.......Hel-loooo?......HELLO!?" I practically yelled down the phone and GD swatted me as he lay next to me in the hotel suite.
"Shaddap" I sighed in irritation, he was such a diva
"I wouldn't have to yell if I could just find out why Youngbae's call was cut off?" I stared at the phone; I had really wanted to hear his voice too.
Maybe he will phone back soon?

TOP POV

I woke up alone with my bananas...it was a weird feeling to wake with no-one around you in a place you don't know, with a god-awful headache. Ugh, please tell me I didn't get so drunk I had with someone random like Seungri...pleeeease.
I got up slowly and stared around trying to get my bearings....oh right I was in Milan right? Or something I dunno for sure...

I stumbled over to grab a bottle of water from the mini-fridge and rehydrated my poor aching head...now all I needed was painkillers....I considered that Youngbae might have some around.
I put on some huge clothes quickly and shuffled out my room to Youngbae and Seungri's hotel suite.

I put my hand up to knock but was surprised when it opened suddenly and the maknae collided with me....
"HYUNG!" He screeched loudly and I winced...damn his loudness.
"What, shut up." I growled and he stared at me with wild, scared eyes.
"I need to get Park quickly, go try and stop them from fighting!" I watched the panda scramble up and away he ran....ugh, did he say something about a fight? Great that was all I needed.

It took me longer than I expected to stand up, but when I did I walked into Youngbae's hotel suite and found him and P.O screwing on the carpet in front of me....
"OH GUYS, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HAVING !?" I yelled and covered my eyes in horror.
Surprised at the lack of an answer, I turned back and realised they were actually supposed to be fighting...though if you call that fighting then I am obviously getting too old for this .
They seemed to be rolling around the floor growling and snapping at each other in some weird animalistic mating ritual....yet they were fully clothed....so weird.

I should really help out here....
I walked over and started rooting through the hotel's drawers for some painkillers, I needed relief more then I needed a knee in my crotch.
I find some tablets and chugged them down with the water, just as Park, Jiwoo and Seungri ran into the room.
"YAHH JIHOON!" Jiwoo screamed, I was surprised he reacted so quickly to her voice, as he went suddenly floppy like a dead fish...either that or Youngbae killed him....oh well.