Club Of Big Misfortune

Did You Hear That Bang?

Jiwoo POV

As I got out of the cab, I turned back to see Yujin receiving change.

"Why are you getting change?"  I asked confused.

"My mom lectured me again.  I need to curb my spending," Yujin answered.

I rolled my eyes, certain that she spent far less giving great tips than during Aunty Pyo's shopping sprees.  

"Well, then I can pay for tonight," I said knowing that my parents did not care about a night out.  After all, they were more worried about my safety and would rather know where I was than have me not talk to them over money.  

"You're so lucky!" Yujin sighed.  I smiled as we linked arms and walked straight up to the bouncer.  He lifted the rope for us and we walked inside.

Yujin POV

The club was busy as usual.  The line for the bar was five people deep all around.   I nodded to a staff member and he whisked us upstairs to a private room.  

We were lucky to be so fortunate in life, our fathers being well known business men, our brothers being in a popular Kpop group....we didn't need to ask for anything. It was always given without hesitation....except when mother dearest cut off my black card...

We sat down in our room and I giggled as Jiwoo ordered two  bottles of the most expensive champagne in the club.
"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I batted my eyelashes are her
"No I am trying to get me drunk!" She laughed 
I pretended to pout at her but ended up laughing as she tried to hit me with her handbag "Hey you don't want to damage your Prada now do you?"
She looked at me and grinned evilly "No I want to damage your Gucci dress though!" 
I squealed in fake horror as she made out to grab my dress and we burst out laughing, in fairness I had two exact copies of this dress at home, so one could take a beating if it had too. 
We straightened ourselves out and waited for the drinks, we were big tippers and staff never left us alone long.
"So do you think anyone fun is here today?" I asked Jiwoo excitedly, I was hoping we could hang around with some y model types.
"I don't know Yu, I will ask the bartender when he brings us our drinks, you know how he likes to dish out the gossip!"
I nodded and waited impatiently for the guy to bring us our drinks.

Jiwoo POV

A knock sounded on the door.

"Come in," I called.  As the door swung open our favorite waiter Dongho entered.

"Ah Dongho! We're dying to know if anyone interesting is here!" I asked eagerly.  Yu feigned indifference but I saw her holding back a smile.

"Oh, let me think.  Are you looking for good dancers or hot?" he asked.  

"I think today," I paused to glance at Yu, "We need hot! Yu needs to meet someone worthy of her good looks!" I giggled.  Yu pretended to be annoyed but really I knew she was pleased.

"Oh! There is a group, but they're celebrities.  They may not be good," Dongho said thinking.  He paused to gauge our reactions.  I shrugged meaning he should dish.

"Ok, well some of Big Bang are in a room down the hall," Dongho said.  I bit my lip wondering if he would be there.  Yu seemed as excited as I did.  While we spend a lot of time around idols, our brothers are both part of Block B.  There were few groups we really liked because most of them we knew too well.  Big Bang had remained unattainable.  

"No way! We love Big Bang!" I said happily.  Yu smiled at Dongho.  He swallowed nervously, I think he had a crush on Yu, but sadly she wouldn't give him the time of day.  He never asked and Yu certainly wasn't going to want a man that couldn't even ask her out.

"I definitely saw TOP Would you like me to arrange a meet? " Dongho suggested.

"Dongho! You are a gem!" I purred.  He smiled and nodded.  He opened the first bottle for us, and then exited.  He would be back in a few minutes to bring them to our room.  He always came through for us.  Yu and I exchanged grins.  Our glasses clinked as we toasted to a great night filled with hot guys.  

"Aish," I muttered.  My brother, Zico was texting me again.  

"What's wrong this time?" Yu laughed.

"He wants to know where I am.  He's worse than my parents!" I said glaring at my phone.

"I told him I'm inside a building," I smiled up at Yu.  She rolled her eyes.  She knew the two of us were like cats and dogs.  Especially when Zico started asking questions out of concern.

"I can't believe you are still acting like this," Yu exclaimed.  She sat back with her glass of champagne.  The liquid swirling around as she twirled her glass.

"What? He's my YOUNGER brother.  He shouldn't keep trying to protect me.  If anything, I should be protecting him from all those crazy fans!" I said crossly.

"He'd never let you do that," Yu said thoughtfully.  I sighed and leaned back.  Zico told me to take a cab home from the club.

"Ahh, the little brat! He hacked my phone again!" I swore.  Zico had a habit of doing that.  No matter how many times I changed the password he found out.  Then he would activate the GPS without me knowing to figure out where I was.  

"Don't be too surprised when he gets here," I said groaning.  Yu sighed, that meant that most of Block B might show up soon.  

"Well, we can at least have fun with Big Bang before they get here!" Yu chimed.  I smiled and topped off her glass.

Another knock sounded on the door, I looked at Yu.  She and I checked each other before answering and she tucked back a piece of my hair.  

"Ok," she said.  I grinned.

"Come in," I called out.  The door opened and two guys entered.  Seungri was standing in front of me.  I nearly melted on the spot.  

"Have we met before?" Seungri asked cutting past any greetings.  I shook my head no.  Yu stared at me obviously shocked by my lack of words.  Usually she couldn't get me to shut up.  

"I am certain that we have. I know I didn't forget your face," he continued.  I took a sip from my glass.  My heart was pounding and I couldn't think of what to say.  I really didn't remember talking to him before.  

"Maybe, it was at a music festival?" Yu added helpfully.  She saved me and nudged my leg to force me to speak words.

"Yes, we were probably there with our dongsaengs," I spouted.  Seungri and TOP exchanged a glance.

"Dongsaengs? Are they idols too?" TOP asked.  

"Yes, they're members of Block B," I answered.  I felt completely uninteresting at this point. 

"Would you like a glass of champagne?" Yu offered them.  

"Allow me," TOP said reaching for the bottle.  At the same time Seungri reached for it too.  TOP hissed slightly before hitting Seungri's hand out of the way.

"Yah, don't you know any better maknae!' TOP said loudly before lifting the bottle.  Seungri didn't seem fazed by the outburst.  Instead, he smiled widely before accepting the glass from TOP.  The two of them finally sitting down.  

"So, which one is your brother?" Seungri asked.  He seemed to have accepted that he'd seen me backstage somewhere.

"Zico," I said hesitantly.  Seungri  leaned back so he was closer to me.  I felt myself growing warmer as he stared.

My phone buzzed on the table.  I leaned down to pick it up.  Zico was texting again.   

"No mixed drinks until I get there," the text read.  I rolled my eyes.  

"I think I want something a little stronger," I said.  Yu grinned as I stood up.  

Seungri opened the door for me and the two of us walked out to the small bar.  There was a lounge area upstairs, so the VIPs could interact if they wanted without having to deal with the large mass below on the main floor. 

"What would you like?" Seungri asked.  

"I'll have a cosmo," I answered.  He smiled and placed an order at the bar.  

Yujin POV

I watched Jiwoo exit the room, followed by a jubilant Seungri, I felt the sudden pressure of being left alone with the iest Korean man alive. 
I gulped my champagne and gave TOP a strained smile "Soo we never introduced ourselves, I'm Pyo Yujin, it's nice to meet you."
"Choi Seunghyun" he replied curtly. 
I grimaced at his attitude and went to grab the bottle, but TOP quickly dived in before me and pulled it towards him, I gave him a withering look  but he ignored it and poured my drink for me, topping the glass off nice and high.
"So you must be P.O's sister then?" He asked as he put the bottle down.
"What gave it away?" I replied shirtily. 
"Your surname" He answered in a neutral tone. I guess he actually thought I was being serious.
"Older or youger?" He continued, I glared at him, it was a personal question to be asking someone...plus if I was younger then him I wouldn't be allowed to drink legally.
I opened my mouth to answer him but my phone started to ring to the tune of  Block B's 'very good', TOP raised his eyebrow and I silently cursed my brother...he kept putting their songs as ringtones...he said it was advertising. 
I grabbed the phone and answered it with a brusque manner "Yes Jihoon what do you want!"
"Noona" P.O yelled over the phone "Are you out with Jiwoo? Zico is coming to get you in a bit, I am coming too! Make sure to get the Soju in!" I had to pull the phone away from my ear, I never understood why he felt the need to be so loud all the time, he was a total exhibitionist. 
"Can't you just go somewhere else Jihoon?" I was irritated, why do they always have to be here with us? 
"No way noona! So Soju and lots of it! Don't forget!" He hung up straight after, not giving me a chance to tell him where to stick his soju. 
I sighed and threw the phone in my bag "Sorry about that" I apologised to TOP who just looked amused. 
"It's fine, he obviously worries about you" He traced his thumb over his eyebrow casually and I nearly drooled in front of him. He had no idea how attractive he was to me...or how he is my ultimate bias. 

"Y-yeah I guess so" I sipped my drink and hoped that Jiwoo would come back soon, it was hard work being around someone who was totally gorgeous and had a lot of money of his own.
"So hows the acting" I asked, trying to make conversation. 
"Good, good. I am hoping the new film will go down well" 
"I am sure it will, '71 into the fire' was amazing, as was your other work" I couldn't help but fan-girl just a little.
"You watched 71?" He looked at me with a surprised expression.
"Yes of course...why wouldn't I?" I was confused, was there something wrong with me watching one of his films?
"I just...never would have taken you for someone who watches war dramas..." He trailed off and stared at his glass 
"Oh I see" I turned away, hurt  that he could be so judgemental. Just because I was rich and dressed a certain way and had the finer things in life, didn't mean I was shallow and only liked stupid fluffy girly films, nor was I stupid and nieve. 
We sat in awkward silence until the door opened and a grinning Jiwoo bounced into the room, making me smile once again. 
 

Jiwoo POV

Seungri was drinking something from the top shelf.  I shuddered as he took a sip.  The amber liquid looked sweet but I knew that was a lie.  I gratefullly took a mouthful of my cosmo.  There was the familiar tang of the cranberry.  

"So, you still haven't told me your name," Seungri casually said.  I flushed not knowing if it was the alcohol or something else.

"Ah, but you haven't told me yours!" I said.  He smiled enticingly.  

"Oh, you didn't recognize me?" he asked cheekily.  I definitely blushed this time.

"I admit that I did," I replied.  

"And..." he said prompting me to answer him.

"I am Woo Ji Woo," I said.  He smiled even brighter now as I finished my drink.  

Before I could order another, Dongho appeared in view.

"If you would someone sent this over for--" Dongho said, but you didn't hear all of it.  Seungri turned and handed me the glass.  Dongho disappeared and I took a sip.  

"Oh, he said that was for your friend," Seungri said.  

"Really? But Yujin is allergic to coconut," I said drinking more.

"In that case, you should drink it," Seungri said.  

 

Yujin POV

I watched my life long friend enter the room with a cocktail in her hand, she slid in next to me and gave me a secretive smile.
"Are you okay Yu?" she asked feigning innocence.
"Yes I guess so" I smiled at her and gave her a quick hug "so what's tha drink?" I went to take a sip from the side of her glass but she pulled it away quickly.
"YAHHH you can't drink this!" 
"What, why?" I asked completely shocked by her behaviour. 
"Its got coconut in it, your allergic to it right?" Seungri answered for her, looking at me with innocent eyes. I frowned and wondered how he knew that. 
I sat back and sipped at the champagne, my thoughts wondering about many things. I wondered when Zico and the others would get here, I actually didn't mind seeing them right about now, it would make me feel less awkward about being with TOP. 
Plus to be honest, Zico was looking pretty good lately, he had really grown up,  I had always thought he was good looking personally....not that I would ever have told Jiwoo. 

I phased in and out of the conversation going on between Seungri and Jiwoo, as well as the occasional sentence by Mr arrogant himself. 
Suddenly I realised Jiwoo's speach was slurred, I quickly looked at her and she had a weird look on her face...her eyes kept on drooping closed and her breathing seemed heavy. 
I looked at Seungri and he looked confused "How much has she had to drink?" 
"Not enough to be like this, she holds more than I do usually..." I put my hands on her face and gently tapped her cheeks "Jiwoo? Jiwoo?? Are you okay?"
She smiled weirdly at me and her eyes were glazed with dilated pupils, she flopped over her side and onto the seat next to me, and stared straight ahead.
I stared at her and felt myself shaking, she looked like she was drugged....drugged?
I stood up and grabbed Seungri by the collar "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" I screamed at him and shook him.
I raised my hand to slap him but TOP had grabbed it to prevent me.
"What do you think your doing?" he bellowed
"He's drugged her? Look at her! LOOK AT HER?!" I yelled irrationally at him.
Seungri escaped from my grasp as I was focused on TOP "It wasn't me! I didn't do anything? Why would I when we are in this kind of place? Do you think I am that crazy or stupid?" Seungri pleaded and defended himself while backing up on to the other side of the room. 
I stared at him angrily and pulled my hand out of TOP's grasp "SO what, she managed to drug herself did she? That is not drunk! I know her, I know when she is drunk and this is something else!!" I felt my emotions running high and I was terrified for my friend. 
"I don't know anything, I brought her a cosmo and that was it! That other guy gave her a drink!" Seungri looked like a deer in the headlights, he was so scared I began to doubt myself. "I am an idol and have enough scandals as it is! Do you think I can get away with drugging some rich girl who happens to be ZIco's sister? NO!" 
"Who gave her the drink? WHO!" I demanded, wondering if she took some drink from a random stranger. 
"I don't know, it was that guy...the one that brought us in here, the guy that works here!" Seungri pulled his hair as he tried to remember.
"Dongho?!" I choked out...our regular barman?
"Yes! That's his name! He said the drink was for you, but she drank it because you were allergic to coconut!" 
"But..but we know him....he even fancies me...Oh my..." I was stunned by the sudden realisation that our favourite barman had possibly tried to drug me. I didn't know what to do or to think. 
"Where did Hyung go?" Seungri looked surprised and I quickly turned 360 degrees and saw that he had managed to slink off while I was questioning Seungri. He couldn't have drugged her, otherwise I would be the same way...so why did he go?
"Stay here with Jiwoo, you do anything to her and I will hurt you so bad, you will wish you were dead! Understand?" I hissed at him and he nodded his head urgently in agreement.

I left the room and quickly followed the route to the bar area, I looked around to see if I could spot TOP or Dongho in the small crowd that was gathered around the VIP lounge. 
There was no sign of them so I marched over to the bar and waited for one of the girls to come over.
"Where's Dongho?" I asked coldly, hoping he hadn't left yet. 
"In the back, sorting out a delivery from earlier" She replied looking nervous. 
"Thank you" I didn't mean to sound so cold, but there was so much running through my head. 
I turned away and walked over to the side door, I knew where I was going as Dongho had shown Jiwoo and I once before...I looked around quickly to make sure no one was watching me and I darted though the door marked private. 

I was in the corridor that was only for staff and I listened carefully to make sure nobody was around. It sounded clear so I took off my heels and moved quickly through the area until I reached the door to storage. I put my ear against the door and heard muffled sounds and banging coming from within.
I was curious and opened the door just enough so I could peek in, however there were boxes blocking my way and the sounds were louder. It was like groaning and heavy panting noises....Was Dongho having in here? I felt so angry that I stormed through the door and walked round the boxes. I opened my mouth to shout at him....but no words came out. The scene in front of me was not what I had thought.

Dongho....I assumed it was Dongho, was laying on the floor, his face bloodied and unrecognisable. He looked like he had gone through a mincer. 
TOP was standing over him, blood covering his shirt, his hands, his face...with absolutely no expression on his face...he looked like his character in Iris...a cold blooded killer. 
TOP was panting heavily, but he raised his fist to punch the carnage that was Dongho's face "STOP!" I yelled.
TOP's eyes opened widely and he seemed to suddenly realise what he was doing, he stared at me and moved quickly towards me. I started to back up, scared he was going to punch me too, but he just grabbed me and pulled me close. 
He placed a bloodied hand on my face, making me cringe, and my cheek gently. 
All I could think was that he was crazy, he was a complete psychopath. 
TOP pulled me to his chest so my head was squeezed against his chest, I felt him search a pocket and a few seconds later some beeping noises.
I couldn't move from shock...was Dongho alive? 
"Yeah, bring her to the car now...just do it." TOP spoke calmly into the phone, one arm still holding me tight against him. "I'm sorry Yujin" He whispered.
Tears ran down my face but I couldn't say anything. I stood there like a dummy. 
TOP pushed me back and then threw me over his shoulder in a fireman's lift, my breath came out in one big whoosh as my stomach smashed into his shoulder.
It was agony and my tears flowed even harder, then he was walking with me, taking the fire exit through the back, jogging down the stairs, each step more painful than the last on my stomach. 
Even if I wasn't in complete shock, I couldn't have shouted or screamed, the breath was being knocked out of my body everythime he moved. It hurt so much, I knew I would have a bruise tomorrow....
We reached the ground and he pushed through another door into the fresh air. He walked a few more steps then suddenly put me down "Get in the car" He ordered me and I jumped at his voice and backed away quickly, feeling the open car door behind me.
I darted onto the backseat and saw Jiwoo laying there looking like death, I cried silently and crawled over to her and held her tightly. 
"Where are we going?" Seungri's voice sounded scared.
"Home" TOP muttered darkly.