Feelings~

Saturday School !

 

 

Continued from the previous chapter~

 

“Why? Are you wanted to be my girlfriend?” Ilhoon asked at her. Miran laughs which she thinks it kind of joke but when she realize it’s not, her eyes went wide, “WHAT?!”.

 

Ilhoon shrug his shoulder, “What so big deal about that?”

 

“Of course it is BIG DEAL! I..i..” Miran lost at word when Ilhoon’s face just inch away from her causing her to back her head a little.

 

Ilhoon smirk, “I can feel that you are also feeling the same way like I did.”

 

Miran has this ‘what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about’ looks, “You like me, don’t you?” ask Ilhoon at her. Miran looks surprised but then her lips turn into smirk, “Mehrong~ confidence much!” she stucked her tongue out at him and push him away from her.

 

Miran went to where her brother is leaving Ilhoon giggling at her childish.

 

---------------

 

“Seriously, Miran?! He confesses to you? So, what is your answer then?” said Yoonjae in excitement in her voice. Miran rolled her eyes at her friend questioned, “Puh-lease, he was just saying like that so that the girl won’t with him!” said Miran and let out a heavy sigh.

 

Yoonjae grinned on the other line, “You sound jealous~”

 

“Am not!”

 

“Yes, you are!”

 

“No!”

 

“Yes!”

 

“Aish! Could we just stop it already?”

 

“Geez, calm down~. So, your point is?~” asks Yoonjae curiously.

 

“What I want to say is i don’t know what is the feeling when..you know what I mean right?” said Miran.

 

“Aigoo~ Miran, you know what? You sound like..desperate wants to know about love. Hahaha.” Laugh Yoonjae.

 

“You will know it by yourself. Okay, I gotta go. Bye and goodnight~” said Yoonjae. Miran was about to open but Yoonjae already hanging up the call.

 

Miran let out a deep sighs, “what he does mean by ‘has a feeling a same way like he did’? That jerk make me headache just thinking about him. But the big question is DO I LIKE HIM?.”

 

--------

 

“Ilhoon, what are you doing out there?” asked Daehyun to his brother who were sitting on the bench at the backyard while staring at the stars that shines brightly in the night sky.

 

“Oh, hyung! Nothing just looking at the stars.” replied Ilhoon.

 

Daehyun nods in understands, “I saw what just happened tonight.” Daehyun said out of sudden breaking the silence around them.

 

Ilhoon take don’t know what his brother talking about, “Uh?” that’s what he said in return.

 

Daehyun smirk at Ilhoon lies. “You like her, don’t you?”. Ilhoon lowered his head down in embarrass because his brother already caught him. Daehyun sighs, “You know what, don’t just by telling her that you like her but you have to show it, prove it to her that you are really serious about it. You get what I meant?”

 

Ilhoon tilted his head at Daehyun and nodded, “I know hyung. But do you think she will like me back? What if she doesn’t? that's would be hurt my feelings”

 

Daehyun smacked at the back of Ilhoon’s head, “Sometimes I don’t understand with you. When come into this, you sounded hopeless, when come about the fights, you acted different. Seriously Ilhoon, where does Ilhoon who confidence in such things? Uh?”

 

Ilhoon rubs his head, “Hyung~”

 

Daehyun shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest, “I wonder if they founds out you acted this way, what would be their reactions~”

 

Ilhoon stands, “Tsk! I was just playing around with you. Well, goodnight my lovely brother~ bleh!” he said and playfully stucked his tongue out at Daehyun. Daehyun just laughed at him, "Don't worry my brother. Don't be afraid at 'love'. You will know it what happened once you show it to her. Trust me. She will like you back~" he mumbled to himself when he knows that Ilhoon won't heard him and smiled.


KYAA! here is the story guys. sorry for taking up so long to update coz got school work to do. oh yeah, so how is the story good? i promise next chapter will be you and Changjo. hehe. don't forget to comment guys. I dont like silent reader pleasee~ comment~ *pouted*

 

Ilhoon : aah~ its good to be back. 

Teentop: Na, when is our turn? *fake cry*

Nain: oh, please don't cry. i promise next time!

Teentop: yeaaaah~

Btob: dont forget to comment, readers. hehe.

Nain: yah, Changsub! where is my phone?!

Changsub: uh-oh! *ran away*

Sungjae: *sighs*..don't mind them. They always like that. sorry for her that she always busy with her school. poor one.

Nain: i heard that.

All: *laughed*