this is where i meet another friend :D

Saturday School !

     No one POV~

STUPID kingka! what soooooo special about him? and heck he called me 'IDIOT'? how dare is he?! erggh! Jung Illhoon you will regret what you just saying! You were cursed in your thought about him. Yoonjae after that incident she suddenly quiet not even single words came from . She not her usual babbling about it. 

 

"hey, Yoonjae-ah~ are you okay? why are quiet all the time? its weird looking at you not your usual self i mean babbling about something. is there something wrong? is the ball hit your head had effect you into your brain?" you said in worried voice.

 

"i'm...i'm o..okaaay Miran-ah~" she shutter abit make you confused, what is wrong with her today? don't tell me there is something going to do with THAT jerk?! you was about to ask her that but suddenly the bell is ringing.

 

"seem like i had to go to my next class" you groaned at the thought of P.E class.

 

"yeah. me too. see you later~" she walked away leaving you confused at her behaviour.

 

" yeah, see you later~" you sighed and walked away to your next class.

 

         AT P.E. CLASS~

 

 NO ONE POV :-

   You sighed heavily while thinking about Yoonjae suddenly changed, Yoonjae-ah, if you got a problem you can talked about it, ya know~ you were thought concerned about her. You went to the changing room to change your clothes into the gym clothes. As you about to open your locker, someone slumped her hand on the locker besides yours make you jumped a little.

 

"tsk! YOU again?! " Jiyeon the oh-so-called queenka in this school said.

 

"so what? i've got a P.E class too you know!" you spat at her make her a flinched.

 

"pff! you will see whats going happened later~" she smirked at you, oh, how i wish i could punch her face! i hate that smirked of her. its CREEPY! 

 

You rolled your eyes at her and take your clothes. Suddenly, she said something to her friends that make you stopped, "OH! hey girls, i've got invited to the party!"

 

"party? what party? what so big deal about it?" her friends rolled their eyes.

 

"this party where i got can meet the famous F&S companies!"

 

"WHAT?!" "REALLY?!"

 

You smirked at the thought of it. You knew exactly what she talking about, well, coming to the party is going to be FUN! you chuckled at your thought make they turned their head at your way, "what are you chuckling about? are you crazy? chuckling at your self?" one of Jiyeon's friends raised her eyebrow and give you disgusted looked.

 

You stopped chuckled and shrugged. "ughh! ugly bloody nerd!" Jiyeon said in disgust and walked away to the exit.

 

"pftt! you wait and see Jiyeon. i would like to see your played time at MY party!" you scoffed and smirked evilly.

 

When you already done, you smiled in satisfied at your now clothes but frowned after it when you realized its will be a tougher day for you. Sure you liked sport but since you doesn't have a friend make you upset,

i hope i can find a true friends other than Yoonjae, you thought about it and sighed in defeat.

 

"Okay, class! you will jogged 2 laps, ARRASEO?!" Coach Jake instructed us make the other class groaned or whining about it. Well for you, you smiled happily at the thought of it, YEAY! its not big deal after all. Coach Jake said the girls first will jogged first. You calmly went to the starting line and warming up a little.

 

"are sure you are nerd? coz you don't acted like one?" someone said it at you and confusion can been looked at her face. You widened your eyes, you thought it will be Yoonjae speaking but to your dismay no it was not when you tilted your head to the side.

 

"HAHA! why? is it really weird that the nerd like to sport? hello! not every nerd like to reading books or be genius but they need to relax their mind also by excising" you said in duh tone. You can see this girl has pretty face, fair skin, her hair were in ponytail and maybe has height as yours but you were tall a little than her.

 

She just smiled and shook her head make you frowned a little and snapped out of it when Coach Jake already blow the whistle. You were at the back when them jogging like maniac. You were jogging calm since jogging is not the same as running. When 2nd lap were comes out, all the girls were tired and started to slow down their pace and walking instead of jogging. You happily jogging past them that make them groaned at you.

 

When its about for the boys jogged, you were walking around before you can seat. When, you seat suddenly there is a bottle water infront of your face, when you looked up your eyes widened, 

 

"here, take this. i can see you forgot to bring your water so here " she offered you a bottle water and smiled. You looked at her like she some sort of a master giving to the poor kids whose thirsty. You looked at her and back to the water, she chuckled "oh come on! don't be shy! its just a water not like i give you a poison water" 

 

Its took you for a while to observe it but then make her irritated, "here, just take it already!" she take your hands and placed the water bottle onto it. You were tried to give it back but she insisted. "seriously! but thanks anyway!" you surrender and smiled grateful at her. She smiled and seat beside yours. 

 

"My name is Han HanByeol, whats your?" she said and tilted her head at your side.

 

"Kang Miran, nice name btw " you said after taking a gulp of water.

 

"errr...thanks? Miran-sshi, what class are you in? Mine is 4-b" 

 

"well, i'm in 4-a~" you shrugged your shoulders saying it was not a big deal.

 

"Whaaaaaaat? YAH! thats mean you are genius!"

 

"please~ i'm studying just like a normal student." You and Hanbyeol getting closed now. That make you happy coz you got another friend other than Yoonjae. You two were talking, joking around and sometimes cracked some laughed because of you two jokes but without you girls knowing, there is someone watching you two silently.

 

 

 


                     So guys, how my story going so far?

                     dont forget to leave a comment nor subscribe guys

                   and thanks for read my story so far *bowed*

                   hope you guys enjoyed.