WHY?!

Saturday School !

AT KANG'S HOUSE!

 

"Is Miran already here?" asked Minseok to the butler as he peeked his head out from his office room.

 

The butler, Mr.Nam shook his head, "I'm sorry sir but no she haven't arrived yet."

 

Minseok furrowed his eyebrow, "Have you already try to call her?"

 

"I'm sorry once again sir. Her number cannot contact." Mr.Nam simply said and bowed when Minseok gestured him to continued his work.

 

Minseok has weird feeling about this when he heard one of the maid running while yelling Minseok's name. "Minseok?! Sir Minseok?!"

 

Minseok hurriedly went downstairs and said, "What is it? You looked like having a run marathon."

 

"Miran...Miran..Miran.." The maid said while panting trying to calm her down. Minseok widened his eyes, "What? What happened to her?" he shook the maid by shoulder.

 

The maid abruptly said, "She was kidnapped!"

 

Minseok let go maid's shoulder while the maid handed him a letter, and he read the letter : 

 

I've got your sister, Miran. She with me now. Ah, don't worry about her I won't do anything to her IF you do what I said. If its not because of your father I won't be like this. Curious about your father? 

Anyway, if you want your sister safe, come to where your sister study at and  I will text you later what you have to do.

AND IF YOU TOLD THE POLICE ABOUT THIS, SAY BYE BYE TO YOUR BELOVED SISTER!

 

Minseok tore the paper apart and he let out growled in frustration. "How could this happen? Mom, I'm sorry. Its all my fault I should not let her out at this time." slowly his tears starts to form. 

 

A few minute later, his phone were buzzed and he opened the message from unknown number and his anger level is up. "I think its time before its too late." he muttered while the maids and the butler glanced each other.

 

-------------------------------------

 

"Changjo, did you by any chance saw the plate's license of the car?" asked Cap.

 

Changjo nods his head and told what the number was. "Hyung, How to track them? You know Miran's phone is with me now." He said in worried.

 

They never seen this side of Changjo especially when it come to the girl he cherished so much. "Guys, we know where are they!" Niel and Ricky said in unison. Changjo walks to them, "Where?"

 

"She was brought to where we're all study at." Niel proudly said. The others has shocked expression, "Why are they brought her there?" said L.joe

 

Ricky shrugs, "I don't know but I suspects there must have a reason why they chose that place."

 

Changjo really looks worried about Miran's condition. He was blaming himself for not taking up a quick action. Chunji looked over at Changjo in concerned who has been gloomy, "Changjo-ah, she will be right. And please stop blaming yourself about that. I'm sure you also didn't expect this would happened, right?"

 

Changjo nodded his head and his eyes changed into dangerous, I swear if one single bruise I see from her, I won't let them go that easily!

 

-----------------

 

"Ilhoon, did you already told her brother about this?" asked Eunkwang.

 

Ilhoon mentally slaps his forehead, "! I forgot. I'm going to tell him now."

 

Without thinking twice he dialed Minseok's number and held it at his ear, "Hello?" he heard Minseo's voice who sounded sad?

 

"Hyung, Miran is...-"

 

"Yes, I know Ilhoon. They sent me a letter saying that..uh..nevermind. But how did you know?" asked Minseok.

 

Ilhoon simply said, "I saw 2 guys were carried her when I went out from the shop."

 

"Where are you?", Minseok said out of sudden after he hearing what Ilhoon had said.

 

"I'm at my friend's place." After Ilhoon said those words, Minseok immediately hung up the call and he stepped on the gas and the car accelerates fast. Ilhoon looks confused and raised his eyebrow, "I think he would be coming here."

 

Sungjae suddenly said that makes all of them froze, "They're at our school."

 

---------------------------------------

 

Miran feels that she was laying on the cold ground and silence was welcoming her. She regained conscious and slowly opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes and wants to rub her eyes but stop when she feel her hands were tied up by the rope. also were covered by the cloth so that she won't make noise.

 

She groaned in pain when she felt at the back of her neck is hurt. She looks surrounding the area that seems familiar to her. That's when she clicked and frown, why am I here especially in class? are they do not have any place for it? tsk! such a lame!. 

 

Then, she heard someone was coming and opened the door. She looks up and her eyes went wide when she sees the person. 

 

The person smirk at her, "Surprise to see me again? I'm sure you still remember."

 

Miran speaks but its sounded like a muffed sound coming out. Rokhyun let out sighs and untied the cloth that was covering Miran's mouth but before he untie cloth, he gave Miran a glare, "If you scream, I would not hesitate to tied you back." Miran nodded with pleading eyes.

 

Rokhyun untied the cloth carefully and Miran starts to feel comfortable. "Thanks!" Miran said weakly. Rokhyun lifted up her chin so that he can get a better look of her. "Hmm, not bad. No wonder two of them are falls for you."

 

Miran raised her eyebrow, "What do you mean by that? Who are 'them'?"

 

"Well, well, well, looks whose are awake now, uh?" Miran heard someone was clapping and she looked over at Rokhyun's shoulder. She gasped in horror, "un..uncle Jinyoung?" she stuttered said.

 

Minjun laughed hysterical, "Surprised?" Rokhyun stood up and stand behind Jinyoung. 

 

"Why are you doing this? I don't understand." Miran said nervously.

 

Jinyoung sits on the teacher's chair that was infront of the class, "You want to know why?"

 

Miran nodded and Jinyoung took a seat at the teacher's chair that just infront of you and he looked at you with full of hatred, "Its all your father fault!" he yelled. Miran startled at his loudness.

 

"What this had to do with my father?!"

 

He glared at Miran, "My brother are a good guy and a kind hearted person. Everyone were adore him even our parents are proud at him with what he doing. But when it comes to me, they will acts opposite one. I'm not like him but everything I do, I always wrong. Thats not right, this not right. I hate it! I'm sick of this! But he was so kind to give me an advice."

 

Miran just keep shuts and he continued, "As we grew up, our father give all the wealthy to him even the company. He wants my brother took care of it when our father already passed away. I was so mad at that time coz I was given as his assistant manager! When I first saw your mother, I fall in love with her but our parents were arranged married my brother instead of with her! With what I want, everything just slips away to my brother! I hate him! Why can't I be with her?! Why can't I become the CEO at the company?! But he knows what I'm planning to. That is why we're in not good condition."

 

"Thats when I changed. When I know that he's sick, I'm made a plan. A plan how to get rid of him. I put a poison in his drink and thats what happened. I threatened the doctor to tell you're all that he was death because of lung cancer. Tsk! What a fool! But somehow your mother knows about all of it because she didn't believe that he died because of lung cancer. Yes, she knows it was my fault. And she knows that I love her but she didn't love me back. So, I moved to another country and married with someone else. So, here I am. To get back what I'm wanting long ago. Hahahahaha!" He said and laughed like a crazy man.

 

Miran's tears slowly rolled down when she knows the truth what causes of his dad died. Appa~. "Why? He's your freaking brother and my father! That's a sin!" she shouts. Jinyoung walks to her and bent down at her level, "Brother or not, I don't care! And I'm sure there are more surprising coming and I know you knew my daughter very well~" he smirked and flipped his finger.

 

A girl coming in and Miran has surprised look, "Hi Miran! Happy to see me?" the girl smiled innocence at her and crossed her arms over her chest.

 

"Ji....Jiyeon?! No way!" Miran said in disbelief. 


 

Jiyeon: aish!

Miran: wow! such a surprised coming Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: I know right. Nain-ah, your lack of idea isn't? haha

Nain: Deeh! I don't what to write anymore. hehe

Miran: But its good, ya know? Eventhough its long.

Changjo: Miran-ah, just wait for me, okay?

Ilhoon: No! dont wait him, wait for me!

Changjo: *glared* yah! I'm the oe who knows it first, bleh!

Changjo and Ilhoon: *quarrel*

Nain, Miran & Jiyeon : *shook head*

Jiyeon: annyeong! well, its my first time I was here. hehe

Miran: *look at Jiyeon weirdly* so anyway, dont forget to subscribe and comment. Its not that hard anyway to give a comment here.

All: so byeeeeee~ *bbuing*