-planning-

Saturday School !

>>>THE NEXT DAY<<<

 

Miran was hardly to have a nice sleeps. why? Uh, well its because she was freaking thinking about Changjo, Changjo,Changjo! *opss doesn't sound like mad woman. haha* But anyway, As I were saying, Miran finally doing her morning routines after that she went downstairs and found out her borther having breakfast.

 

"Morning oppa~" she said in her tired voice.

 

Minseok looks at her weirdly, "Morning? You okay?"

 

Miran put her head down on the table and let out a heavy sighs, "I'm okay!"

 

"No, you don't sis!"

 

Miran lifted her head ups and eat her breakfast, "Yah! seriously, are you okay?" said Minseok but this time with worried voices.

 

"Uh, oppa? did you ever feels like something that involve 'love'?" said Miran.

 

"I don't get it what your'e talking about."

 

"Nevermind! Just forget it." Miran waved it off so that her brother won't asked her any questions.

 

"Before I forgot, where were you last night? you looks so tired when you come back and who are is that boy that sending you home, uh?" Minseok asked at her as he raised his eyebrow.

 

Miran wipe with the napkin, "Last night, I went to Lotte World with my friends and that boy is my classmate, his name is Changjo! why do you ask anyway?"

 

"WHAT?! you were at Lotte World last night? are they boy or girl? I was just making sure coz his face looks like I have seen him somehow." 

 

"Duh! All boys. Oh!" replied Miran.

 

"All BOYS?! did they do something bad to you? why do you went with them especially all boys? you don't have any girl friend?" Minseok curiously said.

 

Miran closed her ear from his loudness, "Oppa, it was okay. They're nice. Of course I have! are you already forget? Yoonjae and Hanbyeol?"

 

Minseok let out sighs of relieve, "Phew. I hope so. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, sorry?" he sheepishly rubbed at the back of his head.

 

"But that is not the questioned I wanna asks. Why don't you tell Ilhoon about it? You know Ilhoon had been waiting for you at school for you to get out but you never coming out. Yesterday, he called me saying that you already coming home or not. And I said, no you haven't. That is made him panicked told me that your not at school too. Poor Ilhoon. You should apologized to him." 

 

Miran just stared at her brother and then it hit her, aish! I must forgot about him! . "I totally forgot about him but why he needs to wait for me?"

 

"Because I told him so. bleh!" he stucked his tongue out at Miran and ran away from her before she become mad person.

 

Miran narrowed her eyes, "Why you don't told me about it? Yah, KIM MINSEOK! you better get back here!" she stood up and catch her brother. 

 

"Because if I told you, you won't be agreed about it!" he said while running for his life from his sister.

 

Miran frustrated messed up her hair, "Aish! KIM MINSEOK!"

 

-----------------------

 

TEENTOP POV

 

"Eyy~ our maknae already woke up, uh?" teased Chunji at Changjo.

 

"What?" snapped Changjo.

 

Chunji raised his arms up, "Woaw! Are you okay, man? I was just joking." 

 

Changjo slumped his body onto the sofa, "Hyung, why she don't understand what I feel?!" he sighed.

 

Chunji has shocked face, "Are you her? Oh my! why did you-..ouch!" hes got smacked at the head from Changjo. "What the hell hyung? do I looked like one?!" Changjo said in angry voice.

 

Chunji pouts at him and walk to the kitchen for having breakfast. "She just confused with everything what had happened to her."

 

Changjo startled at the sudden voice, "Goddamn it! Hyung, where do you come from?" Changjo put his hand on his chest like somewhat he surprised at sudden of it.

 

L.joe grinned, "I was here all along, you just don't see me."

 

Changjo looked at him, "What do you mean by that?"

 

"You see, Ilhoon also makes a move to her. So are you." L.joe says.

 

Changjo sighs, "What shall I do hyung? Yesterday night, I..I..ergh!" he messed up his hairs in frustration.

 

L.joe raised his left eyebrow, "What did you do?"

 

"I'm lost my temper at her because that bastard. I saw them two together yesterday in the morning at school. Not just that, Miran was riding with him I think he came at Miran's house and they're going to school together. I shouldn't afraid her." he lowered his head down in ashamed.

 

L.joe tilted his head and his lips broke into smirk, "You know what, you sounds...J.E.A.L.O.U.S!"

 

"Am I?"

 

"Yes Changjo. Duh!" he said in duh tone.

 

"Hyung, what should I do then?" Changjo asked at his hyung.

 

"You want my help?"

 

Changjo nodded and L.joe grinned, "Okay! Apologizes and then you confess to her. Tell her what do you feel all this time about her. sounds easy right?"

 

"Are you sure its work? What if she rejects me, hyung?" worried Changjo.

 

"Changjo, listen. Don't be afraid to get rejects. Be a man. At least, she knows what your feeling towards her. Who knows someday, she realized how much you mean to her. Its okay to get rejects, don't regret it later when you don't confessed to her sooner." L.joe smiled at him. 

 

Changjo looked at L.joe, sometimes I wonder if L.joe hyung have ever been in love or not. He looked like he got an experienced before. he thought.

 

"So, what do you say?" 

 

"Your right hyung. I don't want to regret in the end. I should confessed to her but how hyung?" 

 

"Don't worry. You've got us. We'll help you, Changjo." said Cap out of nowhere. Changjo and L.joe looks at Cap and smiled. "So, when do you want to do it?" said Ricky while wiggled his eyebrow.

 

Changjo grinned, "Tonight!" 

 

"Wow! You looks so confident man.!" yelled Chunji from the kitchen.

 

"Shut up, Chunji hyung!" shouts Changjo.


Miran: wow! 

Changjo: *shocked* aish! i told you not to read it.

Yoonjae: oooooo~ someone is going to..aw!

Byeol: you make Miran blushed unnie!

​Ilhoon: what the-? 

Changjo: you lose man!

Ilhoon: whatever!

Nain: Okay guys. cut it out yeah?

aAll: yes, maam! *salute*

Hi guys! I'm back yeah? hehehe. Here is the chapter for all of you. I'm sorry for any mistakes there. English is not my style. haaha. Okay, i think thats all. haha. will be back! >.<