no way!

Saturday School !

 


 

" whaaat?! no way, oppa! what the hell were you thinking?! "

 

" please, Miran-ah~, i really really need you here~ ", your brother begged on you on the phone.

 

You let out a frustrated sigh, " fine, fine! i'll do it! let me remind you, THIS.IS.THE.LAST.TIME! ", you gritted your teeth while saying those words.

 

" yeaay! THANK YOU soo much~ Mirannie~ ", he said happily liked a little just got a candy.

 

You hanged up the phone call. You grabbed your pillow and let it out screamed onto it. You grabbed your hair in frustration, " seriously oppa?! erghhh! what i'm gotten myself into?~ "

 

Your brother were called you after you got home from dance class. You always knew whenever he called you there will be something he would asked a favor to you. This is not the first time he would asking something like that. Okay, the other favor would something like help to get rid off from his fan girling or so but this is the lame favor he asking for.

 

The favor was he wants you to come with him to his friend party later at night because he said that he want you to meet his friend at the party but the reason is you were not that type who like to go to the party and you are really tired to come at that party but you had no choice because your brother really need you so that some random girls can't go near him with your presence.

 

You lay on your bed and let out a sighed. You looked up and stared at your ceiling blankly. Your life really complicated. First, you entered this Saturday school, secondly you met a wonderful friends this thought make you smiled unconsciously, third you met with two jerk and lastly you were disguise yourself as a nerd.

 

  Starting from there your life never been in peace. You sighing loudly and got up. You checked the time and there is 7 hours to get ready. You looked at your table and stared lovingly at the family photo when you and your family vacation in China when you still 8 year old on that time.

 

" its been already 5 years you gone. i miss you Papa~. how are you up there? i hope you will happy in heaven up there! ", you said it to yourself. " i promised i will taking care of my family and be a good daughter and sister to this family, papa! ".

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Miran! are you done yet?! ", you can heard Minseok yelling out your name downstairs.

 

" deh, oppa! in 1 minute! ", you shouted back at him. You heard your brother groaned in frustrated because you took so long to get ready. You put on an eyeliner for the last time. You already done and looked at yourself. You didn't put many make up on coz it make you looked like a clown. You really liked it when you let your faced look beauty in natural.

 

" geez! what took you so long?! ", Minseok said.

 

" ehehehe, sorry oppa! ", you apologized at him while giggling a little at him.

 

" yeah, yeah! we should be going right now! ", he said while made his way to his car.

 

" wait oppa! did you already told mommy about..- "

 

" aigoo~ don't worry. i already told her just now on the phone and she said that you should stick to me don't let you out my sight?! understand?! ",

 

You nodded your head and put a seatbelt on. And with that your brother start the engine car and drove away to his friend's house where the party were held.

 

In 25 minutes, you guys already arrived at Minseok's friend's house. You looked in amazed at the house because the house was huge and there many people in there.

 

" er..oppa? are you sure you're not in wrong address? ",

 

" of course not! he was of my best friend after all and on top of that, he is also like us ", he grinned.

 

You stared at your brother in shocked. " are you serious? ", " yes, I AM! ", your jaw dropped and gulped. " did you think that maybe we just go home ? ", you said unsure at him.

 

" yah, we're already here and now you want to go home? are you freaking kidding me?! oh, c'mon! hes not that bad anyway~ ",

 

You sighed in defeat , " fine! ", your brother smiled at you and ruffled your hair, " its okay. if anything bad happened, i'm always beside yours. don't forget that! ", you smiled sadly at him. Your brother got out from the car and so are you. You two stared to each other and nodded. 

 

" aiyo, Minseok! over here! ", you heard someone shouted out your brother name.

 

You and Minseok make your way at them. Minseok's friend gave your brother hug and do a doomed fist. Then, suddenly you felt a gazed from his friends. You hid behind your brother back a little coz you usually always had that attitude towards a stranger.

 

Minseok felt you were uneasy around them so he cleared his throat, " guys, meet my sister, Miran.". You reveal yourself from your hiding and smiled at them a little. They gave you a warmed smile and said, " hai, Miran-sshi~, nice to meet you! anyway, maybe i should introduce myself. My name is Park Chanyeol,"

 

" it nice to meet you too, Chanyeol-sshi ", you said and smile at him. He just in return gave you a sweet smile and turned to his other friend, " guys, introduced yourself! "

 

"hye, pretty lady! my name is Jung Daehyun called me Daehyun ",

 

" annyeong, i'm Maeng Yoon Young called me YunYoung ",

 

You nod your head and just smiling at them. they look nice. no wonder oppa didn't stop talking about his college life and his friends. i'm glad oppa found a friend like them. you thought and looking at your brother that talking with his friend happily make you smile. Suddenly, you heard a voice that seemed very familiar to you.

 

" Daehyun hyung! ", that boy were heading at where you guys standing at and since he didn't realized you there so he accidently bumped to your shoulder. You froze on your spot and your eyes went widen. 

 

NO WAY! ' , you thought when he turned around met with your eyes. Your mouth gaped opened when you looking at him.