thank you! T.T

Saturday School !

Changjo: Okay, everyone! are you guys ready for the show?

miran&yoonjae : -.-'

eunkwang: what the heck are you talking about? its not a perfomance. its a STORY, you idiot!

cap: Hey! dont talk like that to my dosaengs! *glared*

eunkwang : anw, guys please enjoyed the story *smiled* oh yeah! hanbyeol, welcome to the story~

hanbyeol : thanks! *chuckled*

 


             No one POV~

When you and Hanbyeol were already done changing the clothes back to the uniform, you and Hanbyeol walking together to the class. Then, suddenly someone yelled out Hanbyeol name. 

 

"HANBYEOL!"

 

Hanbyeol turned her head and shocked can be heard from her. That person jogged heading at you girls. "Oh, what is it, Changjo-sshi?" 

 

"well, can i talked with you for awhile?" he said at her. Hanbyeol don't how to react but she looked at you 'is it okay with you' looked on her face. You looked at her and back at Changjo then you sighed, "yeah, sure. Go ahead! maybe its important!" you smiled a little at her.

 

She nodded her head and turned her attention back to Changjo,"sure!" 

 

"okay then! let's meet after school before you go home" he said smiled at her. 

 

DUB!DUB!DUB! your heart give this a little weird feeling when you see him smile. what was that? you thought but soon shook it off. "o...kay. i thought you want to talk with it now" she said sounded a little upset in her voice? 

 

Changjo gave nervous laughed and rubbed his head at the back, "well, apparently no! haha. so, i will see you later. oh, yeah! Miran-sshi, we should be in class now!"  he said.

 

"we?" you questioned at him.

 

"did you forget? i'm your classmate!" he said as matter of fact.

 

"oh, YEAH! hehe. maybe we should..-" Changjo already grabbed your hands and walked away leaving Hanbyeol dumbfounded standing there, "i'm sorry but see you later after class" you mouthed at her and waved at her in return she smiled and nodded.

 

You and Changjo already infront of the class which is MATHS class. You realized that he still holding your hands and make you blushed at the skinship, "ermm..Changjo-sshi, will you let go of my hands now?" he almost forgot to let go of your hands, immediately he let it go, "oh, sorry!" he cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his head. You just waved it off and entered the class.

 

phew! but why i'm feel so empty without her hands on mine? HAISH! Changjo, what the heck are you thinking about? ! Changjo thought but shrugged his shoulder and entered the class before the teacher scolding him.

 

  FAST FORWARD ---> after school~

The bell was ringing signaling its time to go back home. You stretched your arms now and gave a sigh of relief because Mr.Song gave a lectured about the History of Seoul which is definitely boring about it coz you were already learned it besides you almost slept during Mr.Song gave a lectured in the front.

 

"okay, class! don't forget to read page 90 before the test? okay?" Mr.Song asked.

 

"yes, sir!" all of you said in unison.

 

He nodded his head and said, "class dismiss!"

 

They quickly go out of the class impatient. You are the one the last one go out of the class. However, you heard someone called your name, "MIRAN! wait!" you turned around and waved at her.

 

"aigoo~ Yoonjae! why do you running all the way here?" you asked her when she bent her knees to catch her breath. "Mian, i'm afraid you already left " she said and straighten herself. "you shouldn't do that again? okay?" "yes maam! but i'm afraid i can't promised that" you hit her arms playfully while she pouted at you.

 

"MIRAN!" someone shouted your name AGAIN! you groaned and suddenly you were given a crashed hugged before you even tried to look at her face. Yoonjae widened her eyes and yelled, "ya...YAH! let her go! you will hurt her!"

 

You laughed at Hanbyeol and said, "yeah, you heard her, let me go now. we just met awhile ago!" you laughed at her. Hanbyeol pouted at you and released you, "whatever!".

 

"Miran-ah, who is she?" Yoonjae asked you. You gasped and laughed afterwards, "silly me! i forgot! hehe. Yoonjae meet Hanbyeol, Hanbyeol meet Yoonjae, she is my first friend before you!" you jumped in happily while they both stared at you.

 

They awkwardly greeting to each other, "well, i'm glad she can find friend of the same age as her." Yoonjae said and smiled gratefully. "yeah! but age is just numbered so what the matters is as long as we are sticked together and become bestfriends!" Hanbyeol said and giggled. All of you laughed and nodded at her statement.

 

The three of you were walking together while chit-chat happily. Then suddenly Hanbyeol just remembered something that made her almost forgot about it, "Oh no! hey, i forgot that i just remembered that i should meet someone right now! so, bye-bye girls~ see ya next week!" she waved at you two and walked away.

 

You knew who exactly she meant 'someone' , you sighed. Yoonjae raised her eyebrows at you don't what are you sighing about but then she remembered that she forgot to apologies about her attitude just now,"hey, Miran-ah~"

 

  "hmm?" you hummed at her and tilted your head.

 

"i..i..i'm sorry for ignored at you just after that incident." she lowered her head down.

 

"Yoonjae, look. i don't know what gotten to you after meet THAT jerk! its okay. maybe you don't want to talk about it but i'll understand." you placed your hands on her shoulder and give a comfort squeeze. "just remember one thing. I'll be always be there for you" you gave her your smiled.

 

She had this tears that started to fall but you wiped it for her. She hugged you and mumble words 'thank you' to you. You patted her back but you pulled away when you heard a familiar car honked. "well, i guess thats my car then!" you said, "yeah, go! i don't want your driver being mad at you because late 1 minute!" she joked. You two bid a goodbye to each other before you entered your car.

 

'thank you! i will remember that! you are the first one that said those to me other than my parents! thank you soo much Miran-ah~'

 

 


hello guys! how was it? gosh! it tooks me awhile to write it. anyway, happy birthday to our T.O.P and CAP hehe! may have a blast to these two! :D