hospital!

Saturday School !

                                                           ==========================================

 

“I’m sorry but you guys aren’t allowed to go in”. The nurse politely said to them before pushing through the emergency door.

 

 

 

Teentop, Btob, Minseok along with Miran steps back as the nurse saying that they can’t go in. Please be safe, Changjo! All of them thought that. Mr.Lee Minjun also was there because to check up on everything. Teentop, Btob and Minseok were treated for their bruises and wounds.

 

 

Miran was the only one who is not getting treated because she doesn’t want to. Besides, she’s not that badly injured well not like the others anyway.

 

 

“Miran-sshi? I’m glad you are safe.” said Minjun.

 

 

Miran lifted up her head and smile a little, “Yeah, if it’s wasn’t for my brother and my friend’s maybe I’m already taken away to somewhere far from here.”

 

 

Miran looks at her friends and her brother, “Are you guys okay?”

 

 

All of them nod their head. The atmosphere was so intense in the hospital.

 

 

All of them were waiting anxiously in front of the emergency room. Miran couldn’t sit still as she paced back and forth in front of the emergency room. However, the others also felt worried about Changjo condition especially Teentop.

 

 

It’s been 3 hours since they’re come here and yet the emergency light is still on. Miran had already tired for pacing around so she took a seat next to Minseok who is sleeping; exhausting from all of this.

 

 

After of hours waiting, the light finally off and the doctor came out. Miran quickly stood up from her seat makes her brother woke up in the process. The doctor solemnly came out and Miran who are the first one asking him about Changjo.

 

 

“How is he, doctor?”. Miran warily asked.

 

 

“Are you his relative or what?” replied the doctor.

 

 

“I’m his friend; his family is out of the country. So, tell us, how is he?” L.joe said out of sudden.

 

 

The doctor nodded, “The patient has passed the dangerous stage. Though he lost lots of blood, luckily we’ve found an extra blood and hopefully his body won’t reject it.”

 

 

Both L.joe and Miran sighed in relief hearing the news from the doctor. “However, he still needs to stay in the hospital for few weeks so that we can check him up.”. Miran and L.joe nodded in understanding.

 

 

“Can we..see him now?” asked L.joe. The doctor nodded, “You may but make sure to keep quiet since the patient is still unconscious.”

 

 

The two of them nodded and bowed, “Thank you doctor for your hard work.” The doctor kindly smiled at them, “I hope the patient will recovery fast.” And with that the doctor bowed and left.

 

 

Miran grinning and looks at L.joe, “So, shall we?”

 

 

L.joe nodded. He turned to the others, “Are you guys also want to coming?”

 

 

They’re nodded and all of them headed to Changjo’s room. After they’re in Changjo’s room, they felt sad. There is Changjo lifeless lying on the bed and they even hear his heartbeat through the monitor.

 

 

Miran’s heart stopped seeing Changjo being hooked up to different machines. She slowly made their way over to him as the others following her. She carefully held his hand and caressed it softly with her thumb.

 

 

Ilhoon watched Miran as she gazed at Changjo with worried written over her face and full of love?  A jealousy came over him, am I already lose to him? Why I feel that she likes him too? He thought.

 

 

Then, a nurse stepped in and looks quite surprised seeing a lot of people in the room. “I’m sorry to inform this, the visiting hours is already past and the patient needs time to rest.” She said in apologetically.

 

 

They nodded their head in understand, “Thank you for informing us.” Minseok bowed. The nurse smiled, bowed and left the room. Before she completely left the room, she continued, “Only one person can be able to stay overnight with the patient.” And then, she left the room.

 

 

“I think it’s time for us to go. So, who will be stay over the night with him?” asked Sungjae as he scanned each of their faces. “I think you know the answer already.” L.joe said as he nods his head at where Miran is.

 

 

Minseok came over at Miran and placed his hand on Miran’s shoulder. Miran startled when she realized it’s just her brother. Minseok smiled, “You want to accompany him tonight?”

 

 

Miran surprised at Minseok questioned. She stared at her brother for awhile when L.joe cleared his throat, “If you don’t want then I-..”

 

 

“No!” she suddenly said making the others startled by her sudden outburst.

 

 

Miran realized what she just did then awkwardly smile, “Sorry! What I meant is sure.”

 

 

L.joe smirked, “Alright. See you tomorrow then.” He salutes at her. Miran just smile at him. “Okay guys. We need to go. Its already late.”

 

 

And then, they left the room and don’t forget to say a goodbye at her and says take care at her. “Goodnight, sis! Take care!” said Minseok as he patted her head. Miran put a thumb up at him. With that, Minseok turned his back and walking away left the room.

 

 

But Minseok stop on his track when he saw Ilhoon not yet leaving the room who just stared blankly infront of him. “Uhm, Ilhoon? Are you coming?”

 

 

Ilhoon snapped out of it and looked at Minseok, “You go first hyung. I will catch up later. I need to talk with Miran about something.” Minseok eyes widen but Ilhoon hurriedly explained, “Its not what you think,hyung. It’s a secret. I can’t tell you what it is.”

 

 

Minseok gave him a warning look and Ilhoon just nod his head. Then, Miran looked at him patiently waiting what he wants to talk about, “Can we talk outside?” asked Ilhoon.

 

 

Miran looked down at Changjo then up at Ilhoon, “Okay~.” She stood up and the two of them left the room.


 

Minseok,Teentop,Btob: *stared at Miran and Ilhoon*

Miran&Ilhoon: what?! *they said at the same time*

Minseok: Nain-ah, why you stop? we want to know what Ilhoon wants to saying is. *pouts*

Nain: *stucked tongue out* just wait~

Yoonjae: *sobs*

Nain: gwenchana?

Yoonjae: ani. 

Nain: waaaaaeee?~

Yoonjae: coz your story will end soon~ *crying*

The boys: oh dear! dramatic!

Yoonjae: *glared*

The boys : *keep their mouth shut*

Hello~ i'm back again! hehe. yahoo! 3 days holiday! yohooo! how was my story so far? hope you guys enjoyed it. oh yeah, beware yeah. coz the story will end up soon. maybe around 2 more chapters to go or more. hehe

dont forget to comment and subscribe! byee~ have a nice day! ^^