KANG MIRAN? why she looked very familiar? o.O

Saturday School !

         

             

 

  No one POV~

 

In your room, you were sleeping peacefully but then the sun brightly pass through your window where it hit the whole your body. You groaned at the brightness that disturb your sleep. You grabbed the pillow and hid it on your face.

 

" MIIIRAAAN-AAAH!! rise and shine, baby! ", you heard annoying voice in your room.

 

You pulled the blanket up and cover up your whole body.  Minseok shook you up vigorously coz he knew that if he shook you gently then you won't awake because you are SLEEPY HEAD!

 

" YAH! iroena! Miran-ah, wakie wakie! ", he still shook you but you won't budge. You side-kicked him make him fall on the floor, " owww! ", he rubbed his . thats it! you make me force do this! he thought and stood up. He pulled your blanket harshly and jumped on your bed like a little kid.

 

" Miraan! wake up! if you don't wake up, Mommy will be mad at you~", he sang while jumping on your bed. You wide awake now because of him make a noise and you tackled him down, " WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, HUH?! ", you said while gritted your teeth.

 

He rolled his eyes and changed his face into serious one, " JUST GET UP ALREADY! ", he pushed you make you fall from your bed. " OWW! your meanies oppa~", you whined at him and faked cry. A towel landing at your face. " go to the bathroom now! unless you want me...~", he smirked at you. 

 

You widened your eyes at him and hurried ran to the bathroom before your ert brother doing something funny at you. 

 

" ARASEO! ARASEO! you ERT! ", you yelled at him in bathroom. Minseok just chuckled at your reaction when he said that and shook his head slightly.

 

" MOM! Oppa, being naughty around meee~", you whined at your mom as soon as your done. She just giggled at your attitude. " what?! okay, don't blame me. you are the one who are hardly to wake up and i had to do that! hmph! ", Minseok turned his head away from you and mumbled at himself about 'its not my fault' .

 

" kekeke... okay okay! lets just eat, okay? ", your mother said, " FOOD! ", you and Minseok yelled in unison. Your mom and the maids just shook their head.

 

There were knocked on the door and your mother who the one opened the door. Then, your mom knew who was it and asked them to come in. She and three artistic went to your room since she knows you in there.

 

" Yes mom? why did you called me? " you asked her and looked at behind her to see three artistic waving their hands at you. " well, they were here to helping me to get you ready"

 

" but isn't still early? i mean we still got 5 hours right? since the event start at 5 pm."

 

Your mother just smiled at you and walked to your room when you about opened your mouth. She told them what to do and all their answer is 'yes, we know what we do' 'okay maam'. She smiled at them and looked at you who not interested at their presence. 

 

" Miran, you better behave yourself! ", she warned you. You just nodded your head and shooed her from your room. She pouted at you but get out from your room anyway.

 

" okay let's get started! " , the three artistic said.

 

Its already an hour passed, its for the last touch up putting lipstick on your lips. " yes, all done now! ", they clasped happily at their hard work. Yeah, you are the one who hardly to handle. You were different from other girls. You blankly stared at them when they compliment about your looked. 

 

" Are you girls already done? ", you can heard you mom's voice outside the door.

 

" yeaap! ", finally your mom entered and the first thing she do was her jaw dropped looking at you and gasped at the same time. " is that my daughter ?", she said while walking slowly toward you. You rolled your eyes and smiled at her. " thank you for helping girl~ i hope she doesn't give you all hard time ", she said at them while they uneasy said, " deeh, its nothing ", thats all they managed can say. Your mother nodded her head and turned to look at you, " lets go! its time for us to go now! ", she said you smiled a little at her.

 

               ♦♦♦♦♦

 

You and your family already arrived at where the event been held. You were nervous to meeting the people. Minseok can sensed your nervous so he held your hands and give a squeeze slightly. " hye! don't be nervous. you still got me and mommy, okay? ", he said. You slightly smiled at him. 

 

You were tired walking around the hall especially with what you are wearing now like right now of course you should wore a heel make your feet hurt more. Whenever your brother had small talk with some random people you would give them your tired smile luckily they can't see it.  Finally, you give in that you can't followed him anymore.

 

" Oppa, i will take a rest now and had some drink. I'm kinda thirsty right now ", you said while try your best not to show at him that your really tired because of it. He wants to argue back but slightly closed it afterwards. He gave a sigh and nodded. You patted his shoulder and walked or should you say run away from him.

 

When you are far enough from him, you let out a sigh of relief but then unexpectedly someone bumped unto you causing you stumbled a little. " i'm sorry! ", the person who bumped to you said it.

 

" its okay. " you said bluntly at him and dusted off your dress. When you looked up, your eyes went wide but soon changed into straight face. You cleared your throat and walked past him.

 

" WAIT! ", he said. You curse in your mind about him calling you back you pray so that he didn't recognized you. You turned around and smile at him, " yes? ",

 

" erm..did i know you ? coz your very familiar with someone i knew ", he said and approached at you.

 

your heat skip a beat and panicked at the same time, " of course you knew me! who didn't know the daughter of F&S company! ", you said proud at him.

 

A shocked can be written over his face and changed into smirk, " oh well, nice to meet you, Miran-sshi~", that boy take your hands and kissed at the back of your hands. Your face now blush in embrasement.

 

" my name is Jung Illhoon ", he said while give you sweet smile. You were not that dumb who can melt at his greedy instead of said what your name was, you yanked his hand away and smirked at him then walked away. He just stood there dumbfounded at your acted at him. He thinks all the girls will crazy about him whenever he do something like this but this doesn't effect on you.

 

" Kang Miran? why she looked very familiar? like i've meet her before? what is this feeling of mine whenever she liked that? " 

 

 


im sorry guys for the late update! hehe. anyway, how was this story going so far? hehe. enjoyed for the reading and JEBAL! dont forget to comment it! >.<