NEW TEACHER & INVITATION! o.O

Saturday School !

 

As the day has passed, it’s already 5 months since Miran at Saturday school and she felt very happy because there is no more secret that she hiding it. And she was very thankful that her classmates and others are doing well after the incident. It feels like this doesn’t have happened before.

 

Until one day, “Hey guys! Did you all already heard? Our school got a new teacher!” said one of Miran’s classmates Hyunjoo. The class suddenly falls into silence when he said that.

 

“What do you mean? You mean our school or our class?” asked Miran since she was curious also.

 

“Yeah, you right! New teacher will be teaching in our class!” said Hyunjoo as the matter of fact. They just shrug it off like it’s not a big deal because it always happens to every school, right?

 

 The school bell is ringing and they scattered around to sit at their seat before the new teacher is coming. And yes, the new teacher is comes inside, “Good morning everyone!” said the new teacher in happily.

 

Miran’s classmates greet him too in unison. Then, he asks them to sit down. “Okay class, I’m Lee Wongbin your new teacher. Actually, this is my first time teaching students in school because I’ve just graduated from my study last months and here I am.” He said and smiled but some words he is saying is actually were not truth.

 

No words coming out from their mouth that includes Miran because she felt that she had seen her new teacher somewhere but don’t where it was because to her it is familiar faces.

 

Mr.Lee cleared his throat, “Okay, shall we continue our lesson? Alright, take out your books and jotted down what I had been written on the board.”

 

Finally, I already know where you are. Being a teacher is not bad at all.

 

--------

 

“So, how was your new teacher Miran?” asked Hanbyeol as soon as she saw Miran walking at their usual table for lunch.

 

Miran sit down and sighs, “I don’t know. I felt..annoyed by the facts he always asks a question that something we don’t have idea what is he talking about!”

 

Yoonjae pat her back, “Take an easy there! It’s just a beginning Miran!”

 

Hanbyeol nodded in agreement, “Yeah. Besides, we’re also experience something like that in the past.”

 

“But I have a feeling that I know him before but I can’t remember anything of it! Aaah~ I’m become dizzy just to think of it~”, whined Miran while she massage her forehead.

 

“Look! Whose here?~”, Hanbyeol nudge my side and wiggle her eyebrow. Miran tilted my head to the side, “Oh! Hi!”

 

Ilhoon raised his hand up, “Hi! I was just wondering if I can talk with you but just two of us.” He said.

 

Yoonjae and Hanbyeol chuckled at what they heard what Ilhoon just saying right now. Miran shut them up, “Erm, sure. Okay girls, will meet ya after school? Okay?” Yoonjae and Hanbyeol nod their head.

“So, what is it Ilhoon?” asked Miran when both of them are out from cafeteria and went outside at the garden where they first ‘met’?

 


“I just wanted to...uhm...i just...” he nervously said it and stuttered.

 

“Come on! What is it? You know the lunch time will be over soon right?” said Miran and chuckled because Ilhoon the cold person who once she knows suddenly become nervous.

 

“I just want to invite you at our party!” he said proudly that he brave enough to ask her out.

 

“Our party? And what party is that?” she asked in curious.

 

------

Miran walked back and forth in her room while she bites her thumb nail. She was thinking about what Ilhoon had just said to her this morning. She does not know if she could come or not. She also brings Yoonjae and Hanbyeol along with her but the point is how is she going to tell her mother?

 

She stops walking and TING! A light bulb appeared above her head. She went out from her room and went to find her mother who was watching a movie in the living room.

 

Miran take a deep breath and walked up to her mother. “Ma, there is something I need to talk with you.”

 

Her mother put her attention at Miran and volume down the voices and nods her head for Miran to continue. “I was invited by...”

 

“Yeah, I know. You were invited by Ilhoon right?” she asked.

 

“How did you know?”

 

“Her mother had just called me that we are invited at their party but I said that I can’t go to the party because tomorrow I’m going to China, again!”

 

Miran’s jaw dropped when she heard her mother is leaving tomorrow to China. “Why you didn’t tell me about this earlier? Can’t you skip it, Ma?” pouted Miran.

 

Her mother just shook her head saying no. “But I think you could bring along your brother, right?”

“Okay Mom. But what time did you leave tomorrow?” Miran said in defeat.

 

“At 10 in the morning.”

 

Miran nodded and joined her mother to watch a movie together before she leaves to China. Surprisingly, Miran hug her mother at the side and said, “I’m going to miss you, Ma!”

 

“Yeah, me too! Take care of the house, okay?” her mother said and hugged her daughter back.