Dance classs~

Saturday School !

 


 

" 5,6,7,8 " " 8,7,6,5, now move to the left and twirl around ", the teacher dance instruct his fellow what gave them a little tutorial at them. You were running to the studio and stopped when you arrived at it. You bent your knees put your hands on it and panting hardly.

 

You took a deep breath and entered the studio. The first thing you knew, the loud music that were playing now were off by your teacher dance. You gulped and brave enough to look at him. " You know what time it is?"

 

" Ye...yess, i..i know ", you nervously answered him.

 

" then, why are you late? this is the first time you were late, Miran-sshi "

 

" i'm overslept because of the event yesterday at night and there is a traffic when on my way to here ", you unsure said.

 

" well, if its your excuse then...since you came late, you will be in detention for 1 hour extra "

 

" but i...- "

 

" no BUT, Miran! ", he hissed at you. You quiet and closed your mouth. You nodded at him. " good ! now, go take your position ".

 

Without hesitant, you quickly put your bag down and warming up first then after that take your position besides a boy who wear a sleeveless shirt. You don't care since you know maybe it one of your dance mate.

 

" Okay, lets we get started it now! ", your dance teacher said to all of you.

 

With that, he turned back on the music and all of you danced what he just taught at you guys.

 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Its already 12 noon, now its time for going home. All of your dance mate were ready to going home. They bid a goodbye to you and waved and even they smiled at you. They didn't care who you are that make you more grateful having friends like them.

 

You say a goodbye to them too and gave them a smile. You were packing up your stuff and ready for going home when " Kang Miran! where do you think you going? ", your teacher dance asked.

 

" home, where else? ", you shrugged.

 

" haven't you forget? you need had to wait here for 1 hour and practiced more to improve your dance ", he raised his eyebrow.

 

You gave a deep sigh and slumped back to your spot. " but its time for me to going home and eat lunch! ", you muttered.

 

" i heard that! ", he glared at you.

 

You rolled your eyes and started to choose a song. You found your favorite song, Trap by Henry and started to dance to it. In the middle of your dance, you haven't realized that there is someone watching your dancing to it and even has jaw dropped just looking at your dance move. When the song finally come to end, you fall on the floor, panting hardly after dancing non-stop.

 

You sensed someone presence and you sit up and looked through in mirror. A boy standing there with his mouth a gape open and looked like he just seeing a ghost. You were shocked and at the same time worried that he might do something to you.

 

" who are you? i haven't seeing you in here and what are you doing there? are you checking me out? " 

 

That boy after hearing your voice he snapped out of it and looked at you, " woaw! ", that the first word came from his mouth.

 

" you danced so well~" 

 

You awkwardly looked at him and stood up straight, " thanks! but you aren't answering my question ", you raised your eyebrow at him when you turned around and glared at him.

 

" i..uhm..i always came here every on Sunday and Friday after 1 o'clock in the afternoon. I'm here of course to dance what else do you think i'm doing in here? please~ i didn't! i was just surprised seeing a girl danced this Henry song. ", he said.

 

" oooh~. so what?! its my free style dancing not yours, IDIOT! ", you were already pissed off by him.

 

" pfft! what are you doing in here? huh? this is not place for you to play around with, LITTLE GIRL! ", he snapped back at you and rolled his eyes. He put his bag down and came to the front where you were standing it and started to dance it.

 

You clenched your fist. who does he think he is? he even called me a LITTLE GIRL?! am i looked like one? what the heck?! you thought. You stopped the music off and make him turned to look at you.

 

" why did you turn off the music? put it back on! ", he said annoyed by the fact you disturb him.

 

You walked at him and clearly you can see his good looking face, wait, what the hell i am thinking?! you shook your head. 

 

" whats your name? " 

 

" what? why do you wanna know? ", he smirked at you.

 

" oh please~ don't think too much! i just wanna know, okay? coz you looked like new in here "

 

" Changjo! ", he said in cold voice.

 

You were speechless when he told you his name. You didn't know what to say. Your expression was the same like incident last night when you met Illhoon at the event. Then, he said, " so, whats your name? since i already told mine. "

 

" Miran! ", you simply said to him. He mouthed an 'oh' and nodded his head. Before he can say anything, your teacher dance walked in, " Miran, are you done? oh! you already met our new crew?"

 

" yes, i'm done! can i go home now? wait, new? what do you mean? "

 

" sure, you can! hes my nephew and our new crew because he will be enjoying in your class ", he said and wrapped his arm over Changjo's shoulder.

 

Your jaw dropped and stared at your dance teacher for any lies he said to you. All you can see was his was really serious about it. You cleared your throat and said to him, " well, welcome! and sorry that i questioning you so much. so, bye! gotta go! ",

 

You bid a goodbye to both them and walked away. Changjo didn't get his chance to say something to you while you were left already. 

 

" Seok hyung, you know her? " 

 

" of course! she was one of my best student dance! ", he said proudly.

 

" ooh~ "

 

" wae? you like her already? " 

 

" whaat? please~, she not my taste hyung! "

 

" yeah right! but soon that will be change~ ", he wiggled his eyebrow at Changjo. " whatever, hyung! ", he rolled his eyes at his cousin acted. But deep inside he was curious about you because he felt like he knows you somewhere.