someone else knows about me? :s

Saturday School !

                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You and your dance-mate class are finally arrive at the restaurant. At first, they were arguing about which one the best restaurant for luch and finally they choose Mum's restaurant. Its sound weird but it not that hurt to try, right? You look an awed at the huge restaurant infront of you. " is it your first time here? ", Hyesung asked.

 

" er..actually yeah. this is my first time ", you lowered your voices so that only she can hear what you've just saying.

 

She smiled and wrapped her arms on your shoulder, " don't worry. we always be here if you need us. just tell us where you want to go and we will brought you there~", 

 

You smile at her and nod. " you two come on! we already hungry heree~", your other dance-mate whined at both of you. You two exchange glances and laughed after it. " coming! ", you two said. Without you and Hyesung realized, there's actually someone who has been watching you wondering why you are here.

 

                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hanbyeol and Yoonjae just got home from shopping. Now, they are hungry so they heading to the exact restaurant where you are having lunch with your dance-mate. " unnie, why she don't want to follow us again?" Hanbyeol asked.

 

" uh..i don't know but she said she got class today but didn't mention what classes she talking about ", Yoonjae said while kicking the rock that she found its fun.

 

Hanbyeol sigh and suddenly her ears perked up, " unnie, did you hear what i am hearing right now? ", 

 

Yoonjae look at Hanbyeol curiosly, " what do you mean? ", 

 

Hanbyeol suddenly grab her hands, " we should go faster now! ", 

 

Yoonjae confused at Hanbyeol's behaviour. " yah, can't you tell me now?", 

 

Hanbyeol shook her head, " nope. because i want to see her ", 

 

" see who? "

 

" Miran! ", she jumped in excited. Yoonjae widen her eyes, " how you can be sure? she maybe at her house? ". " hmm, i heard her voices just now. come on! we're already here! look! ", she pointed out where you and the others sitting. Yoonjae on the other hand do not know how to react this. Should she be mad, confuse, angry, sad,  she also don't know how she feels right now.

 

Then they both went inside and find the spot where they can see who are you with and what are you doing here without bringing them along. " wait! isn't that Jiyeon and her friends? ", Yoonjae asked while narrowed her eyes to get better view.

 

Hanbyeol looked behind and sure it is her and her friends laughing and talking like how they usually do at school too but somehow Jiyeon attention was not at her friend but at somewhere else that Hanbyeol didn't bother and look back at Yoonjae. " yeah, you right! those b**** is here! ugh! i can smell their..-", she was cut off by the look on Yoonjae's face.

 

                                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Everyone was enjoying their lunch but not for you. Your thought was at somewhere else that cause you lost appetite to eat. Hyesung look at you, " are you okay Miran? you don't like the food? ", she worrily asked you.

 

" uh..oh! no. it was just i'm thinking about my school ", you sighed and eat your food bit by bit. " what about it? can you tell us? who knows we can help or give a suggestion about it? ", ask Kai. 

 

You sighed again and put down your spoon. You sure want to tell them but Changjo was here. You don't want your secret known by him but with the looks on their faces making you have no choice.

 

But Changjo deep inside he was dying want to know about the school and he all the way here his seem quiet. " everyone don't know where i'm studying at, right? ", you begin.

 

They all nodded understand what you want to trying to say. " actually i was studying at Saturday School ", you lowered your voice down so that everyone in this restaurant can't hear you but somehow Hanbyeol, Yoonjae can heard what your conversation was.

 

" so~ what so bad about this school? ", asked Hyesung with her eyebrows raising. " wait, there where my cousin attend too! right Jo? ", Seok nudged his cousin at Changjo's side and ask him if he is right.

 

Changjo spit the drinks out. Seok quickly gave him a tissue and hurriedly Changjo wiped his mouth in embrassment. " sorry! what've you just said hyung? ", asked Changjo while coughed it after.

 

Seok rolled his eyes, " i said Saturday school is where you attend too right? ", " errm..yeaah. why? ", Changjo raised his eyebrow.

 

shoot! Chango was here too? not to mention it but hes with Miran? what is he doing here with her? wonder Yoonjae. Hanbyeol on the other hand she was too busying play with her PSP.

 

" so thats mean you already met her?! ", Seok asked while widen his eyes.

 

" who? ", cluesless Changjo asked.

 

" aigoo! Miran! of course her. who else?! ", he knocked Changjo's head. Changjo rub his head, " what?! really?! ", he tilted his head and look at you. You just look away don't want to meet at his gaze. " so? your point is~?, ", he asked you.

 

"  i never told anyone about this, where am i school, what did i do in my school, how do i look, all of this its was just excuses. so, i told them that i'm studying in private where nobody knows and i disguise myself as nerd if i attend to the school. so, the students do not recognized me.", you explained.

 

Chanjo widen his eyes and shocked can be seen on his looks. Yoonjae who heard this gasped because now she understand what you are trying to say and why do you disguise yourself as nerd. She didn't believe words that coming out from your mouth. Now, she knows who you are. You are the Kang Miran the daughter of F&S company. but what she mad of was that why you don't told her about it? you are her friend. is it because you don't believe her? she shook that thought away and continued what she do.

 

" and then since i study there, i make a great friends. One is my senior and one is same as me. Their names is Yoonjae and Hanbyeol. These two crazy girl are really not have an idea who am i.", you said sadly. Hyesung who are listened your story really well there goes also the others. She asked, " so, are you already told them about it?",

 

You shook your head and sigh, " i don't want to~ i'm afraid i'm losing them. i'm afraid they do not want to be friend with me again ". Hyesung shook her head disagreeing what you've just said, " Miran-ah~, you know you should tell them sooner or later. what if they misunderstood it if you don't tell them? hm?", she questioned you.

 

You just stayed quiet. she's right. what if they misunderstood it if i don't told them? you thought. you looked at her and smiled, " you right, unnie! i should told them! ", Hyesung and the others grinned.

 

Changjo was speechless that he can't saying anything. So, for all this time it was you Kang Miran the daughter of famous company. Yoonjae also don't what to tell her feeling? is it happy or sad or mad, she do not know. You on the other side were promised to yourself that you want to reveal about yourself to the shool. Its was for the best.

 

" now, how about we go to arcade or what so ever to relief our mind about this, shall we? ", asked Wooyoung. All of you agreed and nod your head.

 

" Kang Miran, do you think by staying at that school you will be good as you expect? tsk! i will make a memorable that you will never forget! ", someone said and smirked at your table. 

 


hallloo everyone! a long chapter for you guys. sorry for the lame mistakes. :s

but anyway, dont forget to leave a comment guys.