OH NO!

Saturday School !

 

       -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

NO ONE POV :-

   

  Illhoon? what hes doing in here? and luckily he doesn't recognized me, pheww! You thought as soon as you were out of his sight. You let out a sigh of relief. " Miran-ah, why are your face is red? ",

 

"Cause I suddenly met with my school kingka."

 

"Kingka? What do you mean by kingka?"

 

"Kingka is... deeeeer~ haha. KINGKA IS A BOY GROUP THAT IS...aish, oppa! you didn't know what kingka is?! ", you hissed at him.

 

" yeaah, i know. i just want to make..-", suddenly Minseok were interrupt by someone yelling out both of your name.

 

" MIRAN! MINSEOK! ", Gary approached at you guys with a beauty girl beside him. You glanced at your brother for awhile and smiled at them.

 

" Gary oppa! you here! ", you said and gave him a hug.

 

" ehem..", Minseok cleared his throat and gave a signal to Gary with 'who is that chick' look.

 

At first, Gary were lost didn't get what hes meant when you nudged your elbow at his side, then it hit him, " OH! haha, Miran, Minseok meet my girlfriend or to be exact your future sister in law. Her name is Song jihyo~", he grinned at both of you and Jihyo smiled at you.

 

" Annyeong! I'm Song Jihyo, nice to finally meet both of you after THIS monkey always talking about you guys ", she said while grinning. You and Minseok laughed at her because she called Gary a monkey.

 

" hey! be careful what you saying, Song Jihyo! This monkey is who you fall in love with~", he smirked at her yearn a smacked on his head by her. You both burst out to laughing.

 

" Hai unnie~ I'm Miran, Kang Miran and this idiot who laughing his out here is my brother, Kang Minseok! ", you said and when you said word 'idiot' at your brother, he immediately stopped laughed and changed into serious look. He gave you glared while in return you stuck out your tongue at him.

 

You all were having a good talking with each other when suddenly someone bumped onto Jihyo and make that person who bumped at her spilled her drinks causing her dress were ruined. " What the..?! Yah! you, watched where you were going! "

 

" uh, pardon? i think you are the one who bumped onto me and plus not my fault that your dress were ruined! ", Jihyo said as matter of fact.

 

" what? you know who you are speaking to?! ", she said in pissed. You don't know who she was but her voice seem familiar to you. You looked closely at her and you can see your eyes went wide and surprised looked can be seen at your face.

 

" it doesn't matter who you are...-", suddenly she got slapped by that girl. You, Minseok and Gary were shocked at sudden slapped she got, thats make you pissed off at her.

 

" YAH! how dare you slapped her?! ", you yelled at her caught everyone attention  at both of you. 

 

" i know who you are, you are Jiyeon, right? ", you smirked at her.

 

" i..i..- ", she lost at words don't know what to say. Before you said any words, your mother said it for you, " if you are really mad about your dress, i'm sorry but you should apologized to my soon daughter in law because you slapped her! ".

 

" I'm sorry! Please accept my apologized~" she said and bowed at Jihyo. Not waiting for her reply, she walked away from the scene in embrassement.

 

" Unnie, are you okay? ", you said at Jihyo with concerned voice.

 

" yeah, i'm okay its just.. that girl was rude don't respect the elder that older than her but anyway how come you know her? ", she said and raised her eyebrow.

 

" its a long story unnie~", you said and let out a heavy sighed.

 

She nodded her head unsure and Gary whose being worried about her suddenly cupped her face, " Jihyo, are you okay? did that girl slapped you that hard?! uh? ", he said. Jihyo let go his hand from her face and said, " De, oppa! Im okay don't worry! ".

 

 


  hey guys? how was it? i hope it good to you guys. anyway, please dont forget to comment guys ^.^v annyeong~