confessing in the hospital? >.

Saturday School !

         ❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

 

In the next morning, Miran woke up earlier because her mind kept thinking about what Ilhoon just said yesterday. She yawned and stretched her arms, “Waaah~ today the weather is good.” She murmurs.

 

She look over at Changjo and approached at him, “You still not waking up, uh?” she said. After she saying that, her stomach growled in hungry. “Aigoo~ I forgot that I’m hungry. Besides, I’m not eating since yesterday.” She mutters.

 

She looks at Changjo and smile, “I’ll be right back! I need to fill up my stomach first.”

 

Then, she needs to go to the canteen for having breakfast but before that she won’t forget to wash up her face and so. After that, she left the room leaving Changjo alone in the room.

 

Not long after that, Changjo’s finger was moving looks like he’s going to wake up any soon. Slowly, his eyes opened, the first thing he saw was a ceiling well still blurry but after he squinted his eyes and blinked for multiple time, the views become clear.

 

He furrowed his eyebrow, where am I? he thought. He looks around the room and finally he realized that he was in the hospital. What am I doing in here? What happened? Who brought me here? Many thoughts were in his mind but no one can answer it.

 

He wants to get up but stops when he felt a pain on his stomach. That’s when he remembers about the incident. He gasps when he remembers about Miran. He really worried about her. Before him actually wanting to get up on his own again someone was coming.

 

Miran opened the door then closing it after that. She went over to the couch when she feels that someone was watching her. She hesitantly turned her head and her eyes widen in surprised, “Changjo? You’re awake?”

 

When they met eyes, Changjo feels his heart stop and his mind completely blank but then he comes back in reality when Miran saying something to him. “Yes.” He croaked.

 

Miran can’t believe it and she slowly makes her way to Changjo’s bed. She touched his cheek and tears started to form, “Oh my! You’re awake! I’m so glad that you were waking up. You don’t know how much worried I am.” She suddenly hugged him.

 

Changjo winced, “Uhm..Miran? its hurt.”

 

Miran quickly broke the hug and awkwardly said, “I’m sorry. I almost forgot about it.”

 

Changjo coughs and smile a little, “What are you doing here? I thought you would be at your house?” he raises his eyebrow.

 

 Miran gave him a glare, “You should be thankful. I’m staying over the night just wants to accompany you!”

 

She sleeps over the night just because wants to keep me accompany? He thought. His heart softens when he heard that words from Miran. His heartbeats beating faster causing the heartbeat monitor beeping.

 

Miran cleared as Changjo looked at her, “Erm...” She awkwardly said.

 

“Can I have a glass of water?” asks Changjo. Miran nods her head and fill the empty cup with mineral water. Then, she swiftly helping him by lifted his body into sitting position.

 

Miran said, “Here.”Changjo drinks it since his throat has been dried for not having drinking the water. He looked at Miran where she just sitting on the chair staring out through the window.

 

She mesmerized the weather today and Changjo stared at Miran. For him, she is the prettiest girl he had ever met especially when the sun is striking through her skin. Then, he remembered about him confessing towards Miran before he completely black out.

 

His face flushed in red and blushed whenever he remembered about it. “Are you okay, Jo? Why your face is red?” said Miran in warily.

 

Changjo looks away and he blushed even more than before because Miran caught him, “No..nothing.”

 

Then, the doctor comes in for checking up Changjo’s condition. He’s surprised seeing Changjo already conscious, “Ah, what a surprised!”

 

Miran bowed and smiled, “I know right? He was waking up when I finished my breakfast just now.”

 

The doctor nodded in understanding, “So, can I check up now?”

 

Miran awkwardly laugh, “Of course. Go ahead.”

 

Then, the doctor checks him up, “Hmm...How’s your feeling? Is it still hurt? He asked as he checked Changjo’s stomach that were wrapped by bandage.

 

Changjo nodded and the doctor smile, “I see. So, don’t forget to eat your pill. Take a rest.” He bowed and left the room. Miran followed him, “How is he, doctor?”

 

The doctor turned his back and look at Miran, “He’s alright. He will recovery fasts. There is no problem with it. What I am curious was; how come his heartbeats are beeping just now?”

 

Miran had confused looks, “Never mind. In the next 4 hours I’ll checking him up again.” The doctor bowed and walks away.

 

“What the doctor says?” he asked as soon as Miran going inside the room. Miran walked at him and move her face closer at him with serious face. Changjo surprised at Miran action and backed his head a little.

 

Changjo’s heart beating fast causing the heartbeat monitor makes beeping sound. Suddenly, Miran burst out her laughing, “Hahahaha. So, that was happened. Hahaha.”

 

Changjo had confused looks and Miran looks at him still giggling about it, “I can hear your heartbeat.”

 

Changjo has poker face and pointed at her, “Me?” said Miran as she pointed at herself.

Changjo nods his head mentioning to come over at him.

 

Miran approached him, “What is it?”

 

Suddenly, Changjo kiss Miran on the lips. Miran has shocked face. Her mind went blank. Miran quickly broke the kiss and looked at Changjo in disbelief, “What…what are you doing?” she stutters.

 

Changjo smirks, “Its part of my confessing.” He shrugs.

 

Miran’s jaw dropped. Changjo takes both of her hands and he took a deep breath.

 

“I don’t know how to say this. Miran, from the first time we met, I don’t know what has gotten into me. I fall for you at the first sight. I tried my best not to fall for you but my heart keeping telling me that you are the one. When I saw you at dance studio, I was so mesmerized by your moves and I told myself that I want to be friend with you but instead we ending up quarrel. Funny, eh? When I know that Ilhoon also liking you, I kept told myself that I should the first one who can win your heart. I can’t believe it; day by day we’re getting closer. You don’t know how much happy I was.  My hyungs and me planning to bring you somewhere but when on my way to your house, I saw the scenes yesterday night. I was there; I want to help you but I was too late from saving you. That’s I vowed that I should protect you no matter what even if it’s take my life.” He stops to catch his breaths.

 

He continued, “..So, Kang Miran would you be my-..” he was cuts when he felt Miran kissed him. Miran has enough of hearing his ‘words’ so she interrupts him by kissing him on the lips. She broke the kiss and panted heavily, “Pabo! You’re talking too much, aren’t you? I’m annoyed by it so…yeah…”

 

Changjo looks surprised at Miran sudden action and he looks at Miran, “Is that answering my question?”

 

Miran frowned, “I’m sorry. What’s your question?” she silently grins.

 

Changjo pulled her waist, “Be my girl?” he whispered at her ear.

 

Miran cannot help but she grinning widely when she heard Changjo said that. She stared at his eyes and said, “Yes!”

 

Changjo smile widely and kissed both of her cheeks, “Thank you!” he stopped at her lip and looks at Miran lovingly.

 

Changjo slowly leans in as Miran closed her eyes waiting for the impact but then someone was barge into the room.

 

“Changjo-ah, I heard from the doctor that you’re already…- ow, !” Niel yelled but stops when he saw Changjo just inches away from Miran face. And from his observing, he wants to kiss her.

 

“Erm…did I interrupt something?” clueless Niel asked at them.

 

Miran slightly pushed his chest from her and stood up, “No…no!” she nervously said as her face flushed in red.

 

Changjo just chuckled at Miran. Then, all of Teentop was in the room to know what happened since Niel suddenly stops.

 

“Did we miss something?” asked L.joe.

 

Chunji eyeing them suspiciously, “Don’t tell me…?”

 

Changjo nodded in understanding and eye-smile which makes Miran heart flutter. “For real?!” Chunji said in excitement.

 

“Guys, we’re lost here.” Said Cap.

 

“They’re dating, hyung!” suddenly Chunji yelling

.

Miran excused herself from them when Ricky suddenly lifted her up from the ground, “Waaah~ finally, you two reunited!”

 

“Yah! Put my girl down, Ricky!” Changjo said.

 

Ricky quickly put her down and said, “Geez! Someone is jealous~” teased Ricky.

 

Miran laughed which Changjo glared at her.

 

L.joe patted his shoulder and genuinely smile at him, “You did it, bro!”

 

Changjo smiled widely, “Yeah, I can’t believe it she also feels the same way.” He softly said as he stared at Miran who are talking with Ricky, Cap, Niel and Chunji.

 

So this is the feeling when someone was accepting our love? I promised that I will be a good boyfriend that protect his love one no what matter in what situation and love her with all my heart. And thank you for coming into my life, Kang Miran. 


Yeheeet! *smile widely*

Hello guys! sorry for the late update, ok? 

dont forget to leave a comment guys! >.< thanks!

ps. sorry for any misktakes there, just dont mind that or any typo. haha