confused, confused, confused!

Saturday School !

"Where are they?"

 

"Did you guys already found out?"

 

"Nope."

 

"Guys, they're heading to cafe!"

 

"Quick! We need to follow them!"

 

----------------------

 

"100%!" said Ricky in horror.

 

Miran gave him a confused looks, "Uh?"

 

Changjo quickly shook his head, "This is not good guys." 

 

Miran looked back and forth at them also looked out of the cafe, what's going on? she thought. 

 

"Changjo, I think you should bring Miran out of here." Cap gritted his teeth. Miran looks at him, "But I'm hungry?"

 

Cap turned at her, "Aren't you already eat the food just now?"

 

Miran pouted which surprised all of them. "Miran? What are you doing here?"

 

Miran tilted her head to the side and, "Mr.Lee?" she looks behind him as 6 guys were behind him which makes Miran widen her eyes, aren't they at outside of the cafe? is Mr.Lee know them? "I was here to having our dinner coz we're tired from all the rides, and.." she turns her attention towards her uncle, "..what are you doing here uncle? and who are they?"

 

"Oh. They are my...boys?" he laughed nervously as he glanced at them sternly.

 

"Boys? as in your son?" Miran said in confused. 

 

He quickly shook his head, "No, of course not! They uhm..how should i say this..they working with me? yeah..haha"

 

Even though Miran didn't understand what he just meant but she let it go, "Oh, okay then."

 

"So, I guess I should be going now. Lots of work to do." he said.

 

Miran nodded, "Yeah, we're also going to.". Miran can sensed that Teentop and 100% are glaring to each other like they wants to kill each other any moment now. Mr.Lee broke the silence, "Boys, I think we should go now. There's nothing we can do here." 

 

Miran do not understand what her uncle mean but she shrugged it off when her uncle bid a goodbye at her. 

 

Cap tilted his head, "Is that your uncle?"

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

"Did you know what his job is?" asks Niel this time.

 

Miran sighs and said, "From what I heard, he's open a business but I don't know much about him though coz since I was kid, I'm not that close to him."

 

They mouthed an 'o' shape, but why is they with him? thought Changjo curiously, there must be something going on here!

 

Suddenly her phone was ringing and she picks up, "Oppa!"

 

"Don't you dare oppa me! Yah, where are you? why are you not home yet? and why is Ilhoon is not with you, uh?" furious Minseok said when he knows his sister not yet coming home. 

 

Miran gasped, "OMG! I'm sorry oppa. I forgot to tell you. Aish! I'm sorry!"

 

"Just comes home and we'll talk about it later,yeah?" Minseok said which sounded tired.

 

"Okay then." and with that she hung up the call and turns to look at them, "Guys, I think we need to go home now. My brother already called me asking me to go home."

 

"We know. We wants to go home anyway." shrugs Chunji. After chit-chat with them for awhile, they already went out from the cafe and waved at them when all of sudden Changjo grab her wrist for 2nd time?

 

"Yes Changjo?" Miran shocked at Changjo and asked him.

 

Changjo realized what he's doing and shyly rubbed at the back of his head, "Erm, can I send you home? Since it's already dark and its not safe for you to walk alone at this time like this."

 

The others were behind him, snickering at Changjo. Miran was so touched at his offer and softly smiled at him which melts his heart, "Sure, why not?"

 

"Bye guys!"

 

"Have fun, Miran!" shouts Niel which makes them laughed and Miran looked confused by that.

 

"Don't mind them. You know they can be childish too." said Changjo as he sighed.

 

Miran laughed, "I never know they can be like a wild kids, you know what I mean."

 

The conversation was not awkward but don't blame them, they just do not know how to start their conversation. They just enjoyed the walking besides to each other while Miran sometimes she stole a glanced at Changjo and when Changjo caught her that she glanced at him, he suddenly smirk, "What are you looking at? Am I good-looking that you can't resists me, hm?"

 

Miran make a disgust face, "EH? you? good-looking? Naah~". seriously? is he bipolar or what? when its just both of us, he will going acts like Ilhoon and when we're not, he become quiet..tsk! thought Miran. Sometimes she wonder that is Ilhoon and Changjo is blood-related but of course not! They not even the same. Well, yeah if you guys know what i mean.

 

"Oh really? Then, why are you glancing at me?" he grinned. Miran glared at him, "Am not!"

 

"Whatever. Just now, in the morning, I saw you with Ilhoon. What's up? Is there any going on between you two?" he asked and sounded serious this time.

 

"So, you got problem with that?" Miran said in sarcastic way.

 

Changjo suddenly turned her around so that they were face to face, "What if I DO?"

 

Miran shocked at sudden Changjo turned her around and widen her eyes. She looks O.O and confused at the same time because Changjo looks mad/jealous?

 

"Why can't you see uh? Are you blind?"

 

"What are you talking about, Jo?" she asked and raised her eyebrow.

 

Changjo just furrowed his eyebrow and let go Miran's shoulder and walks away leaving Miran behind. what the-? see, he is bipolar! but seriously he should explained it what he mean by that. YAISH! I'm confused now!. Changjo, what had you done? esh!

 

"Yah, are just standing there daydreaming, uh?" shouts Changjo making Miran back into reality. "Aish! wait up!"


 

Changjo:...woaw! am i already confessed to her? *grinned*

Ilhoon: *smacked* no you don't! idiot!

Changjo: yah! its hurt~*pouts*

Miran: yah, Changjo! My shoulder become hurt all of sudden. Man, why are you strong uh?

Changjo: opps! my bad. hehe. sorry.

Ilhoon: luckily they don't kiss *mumble*

Changjo & Miran : what do you say?

Ilhoon: *walks away*

Changjo & Miran: JUNG ILHOON!

 

Hi guys! so how was the story so far? good? boring? please comment, yeah? if you guys are warm hearted, vote the story hehe. so long. bye~