FIGHT!

Saturday School !

                                                                         ====================

 

Teentop were already arrived at where Miran is. They stopped their bike just far from the school so that they won't get caught. "So, guys! Remember our plan?" asked Cap as he took off his helmet and glanced at his group. They're all nodded but before they make a move, they heard someone was yelling Changjo's name.

 

"CHANGJO!" shouts Ilhoon as he lower the speed of the bike.

 

Changjo has surprised looks, "Ilhoon? Why'd you here?"

 

Ilhoon step out from his motor as the members also following him, "I'm here to safe Miran. What else should I be here? Study night? Pftt!" Ilhoon crossed his arms over his chest.

 

Before Changjo opened his mouth, Cap stopping him by holding his shoulder and Changjo looked at Cap,"Stop it! Right now, our focus is Miran, her safety. Don't fight!"

 

Eunkwang nodded his head that he also agreed what Cap saying just now, "Yeah, I agreed. We should be serious about this one, yeah?" he asked to the others. They silently agreed at what their leader saying but not for Changjo and Ilhoon. They're trying to ignore each other while the others just shook their head at Changjo and Ilhoon acts.

 

"Ilhoon hyung, I think Miran's brother should be here by now but where is he?" asked Sungjae as he tilted his head look around the area to find Miran's brother figure. Teentop has confused looks, "Miran's brother? He knows?!" Ricky said in horror.

 

Ilhoon rolled his eyes, "Of course. He is Miran's brother, duh!" He simply said. Minhyuk gives a look at Ilhoon saying 'Stop it!'. "Someone was sent the letter to him about her and even the person is threatened him." explained Minhyuk.

 

"Threatened him what...-" someone was interrupted his word by saying, "Guys, that's Minseok hyung!" said Peniel as he raised his voice little. All of them turned their backs, "Are you ready guys?" asks Chunji as the others looks their on their positions already. "Let's go!" All of them jogged to the place.

 

                                                                                                    ====================

 

Jiyeon slowly walks towards at Miran and lifted her chin, "Your fool! You think I would be change after what had happened, uh?! After my father told about you ad your family, man~ I can't take it anymore!"

 

Miran glare, "Don't talk about my family if you don't know the truth, !" she spats at Jiyeon which Jiyeon gasps and slaps her.

 

She grabbed Miran's hairs and yelled, "What did you say?!" . Miran winced in pain as Jiyeon grabbed her hair by force and Jiyeon let go of her and stood up, "Erggh! Now, my hands all dirty because of your hairs! Yuck!"

 

Miran breathed heavily when she heard her brother's voices, "Oi! I'm here now! Show yourself!" she heard her brother's shouting. Miran wants to shout back but someone was quick enough to cover back . Oppa, I'm here~ she thought sadly.

 

"Jiyeon, its time!" smirked her father. Miran looked at both of them confused when Jiyeon just smiled evilly at her, "I'm sorry, my dear cousin. But I think I need to blindfold you~".

 

Miran's eyes now were covered by the cloth and Miran tears slowly falls down on her cheek, Minseok oppa~ don't come here please~ you will end up hurt oppa. 

 

                                                                                                            ==================

 

Minseok breathed in and out while his gripped on the bag were tightened, "Miran-ah, Oppa is here don't be afraid? I hope things go well smoothly with the help from them." He muttered under his breath.

 

He walked through the hallway and that’s when a guy stopped him from going inside, "I'm here for your boss!" he angrily said at him and harshly pushed the guy's arm away. "Oi! I'm here now! Show yourself!" he shouts.

 

"Long time not see, Kang Minseok." He heard someone said his name at the side and he tilted his head to the side. His eyes widen in shock, "Uncle Jinyoung? why...... you? what's going on here?" He said in confused. 

 

Jinyoung smiled at him, "what do you think I'm here, Seok-ah?"

 

Minseok tilted his head in confused, "Where is Miran, uncle? You know where is she? Is that why you are here for to safe her?"

 

Jinyoung let out a frustrated sigh, "Could you please shut the up?!"

 

Minseok smirk, "So, you are the one." Jinyoung looked at him and claps his hand, "Waah! Your so smart BUT not as smart as me!" suddenly Minseok was being grabbed by one of his men. And then, Changbum took the bag that Minseok holding and give it to Jinyoung, "No!" Minseok yelled.

 

Jinyoung smiled evilly at him and took the bag from his men, "You really do what I said, uh?"

 

"Where is my sister?!" He yelled again. Jinyoung nodded at his men and comes in Miran with her eyes and mouth being covered. Oppa? Is that you? She thought as she trying to move her hands to lessen the rope. "Why you-..?"

 

Jinyoung glared, "Oh! I bet you already know the truth since you are the oldest."

 

In the corner of Minseok's eyes, he saw a shadows behind the door at the hall, they here already? so fast! he thought.

 

"Let my sister go, then? Since you've got what you want!" 

 

"Hmm..let me thinks first...NO!" 

 

Minseok shouted, "But you promised that you will let her go!"

 

"Well, some part of me saying that you're LIE!" He snarled.

 

Minseok took a glances at his sister and looked at his uncle sternly, "Oh really? I didn't know your that genius!". Then, in blink of an eye, he swift their hands to the back as the guys who hold him were groaned in pain and kneeled to the ground. "NOW!" he screamed.

 

Then, the hall was full of voices like they were in middle of the wars. Jinyoung surprised at sudden attacked, "YOU LIAR! I KNOW IT!" he took out the gun at the back of his waist but were being kicked by Minseok, "Guns are only for the loser!" 

 

Jinyoung roared in anger as he trying to throw a punch but Minseok quick enough to dodge. "TSK! Such a weak!" He sarcastic said at him.

 

Miran heard people screaming as she knows they're fighting and she looked worried about her brother, oppa, please be safe!. She heard footsteps from behind and she becomes panicked when the person said, "Relax! It's just me!" He whispered softly and uncovered the cloth from but at the same time his eyes eyeing the chaos infront of them to make sure no one was realized that he was escaped from the fight.

 

Miran let out a sighs of relief, "Its just you. I thought it would be someone else who wants to drag me to somewhere." she joked.

 

Changjo untied the rope from her hands, "At this time, you still able to joke, uh?". Miran felt that no rope was on her hands and quickly she unfolded the cloth that covering her eyes. She squint her eyes, "Ahh~ my eyes hurt a little."

 

"MIRAN! CHANGJO! WATCH OUT!" they heard Ilhoon shouted and before they turned their back, Jonghwan throws a punched at Changjo. "Changjo!" Miran gasped in shock. Changjo falls on the ground and coughed while holding his stomach.

 

Miran kicking him with kneeing him on the stomach where Jonghwan growled in anger, “I don’t like to fight with a girl!”

 

Miran knocked him out just by smacked his neck, “Tsk! Not like to fight a girl?! seriously?!” she muttered.

 


 

Miran: hahaha. 

Minseok: what are you laughing at? *try to look at what make Miran laugh*

Miran: I know whom I will going to end up to. hehe *blushed*

Ilhoon: was it me? *Grin*

Changjo: pabo! *smacked*

Cap: where's your manner?

Changjo: *walking away with gloomy face.*

Yoonjae: when I'm going to appear? *whine*

Nain: I'm sorry for a mean time~ T.T

Yoonjae: no, no,no! its okay. hehe*awkward laugh*

L.joe: yah! CHUNJI! give me back! *run pass them*

Nain: hello~ i'm sorry for make you guys waiting. I'm kind not feeling well because the weather in here erm..not quite good. so here is the long chapter for all. *smiled widely* *cough*

Minseok: gwenchana?

Hanbyeol: someone is INLOVE! hahahaha

Minseok: *blushed in embarass* no, im not!

Miran: we're not talking about you. hahaha

Dont forget to leave a comment there. yeheeeeet! ^O^