ALMOST!

Saturday School !

 


 

Its time for going home. Every student were now out of their repective their classes. Some even were happily to go home. Oh anyway, you were standing looking around and waiting your driver to pick up you.

 

BUUZZ!

 

Your phone were vibrate signaling someone has been messaging you. You read the text : 

 

I'm sorry honey! im using the car right now because i had to come to the office because something was coming up. I already told your brother to pick you up but he also busy doing his assignment at his friend's house. In other words, you had to walk to the house. So, take care dear and please be careful.

Mama~<3

 

You sighed loudly and put your phone back in your pocket. guess, i had to walk then~. you shrugged your shoulder and start walking.

 

You plugged your ' beats ' in your ear to hear the songs. You picked the random songs which follow your mood.

 

There were many cars passing by until one of this car which porshe car were suddenly low the speed and honk which make you startled in surprised. So, you turned around and saw the car was stop at the side of the road where you had been walking at. And then, the person who was inside the car finally coming out reveal who he is.

 

Your mouth gaped open and quickly come back to your world, " Oh! Annyeonghaeseyo~ ", you politely said and bowed. He was surprised at your sudden politeness. " Oh, what are you doing walking alone in this street? you know is very dangerous for a girl like you ", the guys was eyeing you.

 

You straightened up yourself. " well, im just got home from school and mother along with my brother can't pick me up because of their oh-so-called busy ",

 

" really? if thats case, can i sent you home? "

 

" oh, ajusshi its really nice of you but i don't want  waste your time just to send me home~ ",

 

" naah~ its okay. i'm just finish my meeting with the client so now im free. come on! "

 

You smiled at him and nod your head without think twice. You already knew him since he is one of your father bestfriend so you guys quite closed. He smile in fatherly and opened the door for you. You put the seatbelt on so does him.

 

It was silence on the car where you only heard the music in background. " so, how was the others? ", he said breaking the silence around you two.

 

" well, we are doing good especially mother. She can accept that father already gone and oppa was doing much more better in study. "

 

" hmm, that glad then to hearing all of this. how about the company? "

 

" don't ask. you already know, Mr.Lee. ",

 

he laughed at your words and shook his head. You still haven't changed even though your father was not here anymore but he knew deep inside, you still miss your father much especially when you are the one who are closed to your father.

 

" so, are you guys already found out who the mastermind about your father death before he died? "

 

Your smiled faded immediately and hung your head down. He glanced at you and back to the road. " no, they said there is no prove what causes him to die so they closed the case since last year ", you quietly said. He nod his head but silently he smirked. if your family knew..he thought.

 

He pulled the brake when you guys arrived at your house. " thanks ajusshi! i'm glad that we met coincedence. "

 

" yeah, sure anytime. oh, there your mom. its look like she also just arrive.", he pointed at the gate. You looked to the side, " Ma, i thought you will come home late? ", you raised your eyebrow.

 

She sheepishly smile at you, " hehe, i thought it will took a long time but its not. oh, who is this? "

 

" you don't remember Mr.Lee Minjun? don't tell me you forgot about it ?"

 

Your mother widened her eyes and, " wh..at you just said? ", " Lee Minjun? the one who used to be work with father? ", you said like slowly to make sure what makes your mother forget about him. She looked at you in disbelief.

 

" Hallo Miss Kang. Its nice to finally meet you again. ", he smiled but in different way that you can't tell. Your mother has surprised look which make you confused at her. " Ma, hallo~ you okay? you seem like seen a ghost? ", you waved infront of your mother face.

 

She blinked and look at you, " ye-yeah, im okay don't worry. oh, hello to you too mr.lee, "

 

You shrugged your shoulder. " how are you? did you seem still the same? "

 

" what are you talking about? ", you confused at their conversation and tucked at the end of your mother coat, " Ma, what is he talking about? is he talking about the company? ". your mother look at you, " yeah, its just about the businees so why don't you go inside first while im here having a little talking with your uncle? hmm? ", you nod your head and went inside.

 

You looked back and saw him smiling at you. You smiled back at him when he turned to smirk when you not looking at him again.

 

your mother relief that you already inside the house and glared at him, " why are you back, uh?! i thought we're make it clear already! "

 

He gave her a evil smile, " its none of your business. what  you should know is that im coming back for a good reason ".

 


 

holla! im back guys hehe! sorry for late update coz im busy right for the past few weeks. so here a long chapter for you guys. and im sorry for any boring part of this story. oh yeah dont forget to leave a comment hehe ^^

 

ah~ one more thing! HAPPY CHINESE YEAR FOR THOSE WHO ARE CHINESE OUT THERE. GONG XI FA CHOI! :D