he..he KNOWS?!

Saturday School !

 


 

 " YOU?! ", you both said at the same time. Your brother and his friends stared at you both in confusion. You didn't expect him to meet him here, he also didn't expect to meet you here too. 

 

" are you guys know each other? ", Minseok questioned to both of you.

 

" NO! ", both of you said at the same time and glared each other when you guys said at the right timing.

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat and said, " so guys, since all of you are here, why don't we enjoyed tonight? ",

 

" yeaah! ", they said in unison.You and him just glared to each other when Daehyun said something to him make his eyes turned to look at Daehyun confused.

 

" i think you guys know each other since you guys had been glaring like 'you want to kill her/him ",

 

" hyung, what the heck were you saying? ", he shook his head.

 

" haish! whatever Illhoon but did mom know about that you were coming here without my knowing? ", Daehyun raised his eyebrow at him.

 

" of course, der! ", Illhoon said in 'duh' tone.

 

" are you guys...siblings? ", you asked them with confused look.

 

" yes! this is my little dongsaeng, Illhoon! ", Daehyun pulled him by shoulder.

 

You mouthed an 'O' at them and shrugged. " you guys don't look alike because you more handsome than HIM! ", you smirked at Illhoon but smiled innoccent at Daehyun.

 

Daehyun burst to laughing at him while Illhoon just gave you a death glare, " i know right! even my friends also said like that, hahaha! "

 

You stuck your tongue out at Illhoon and tugged your brother sleeves, " oppa, i'm hungry~ can we go eat already?~ ", you pouted at him while your brother just smile at you. " of course! guys, why don't we eat first later we can talked again? ", your brother asked them while they just nod their head.

 

There is a loud music can be heard. You held your brother arm tightly because you afraid you might get lost at this crowded. The foods were really special and you choose the one you like the most, cheese spaghetti. Illhoon looking at you in disgust, is she really a girl? he thought.  

 

You were already full and patted your stomach. " wah~ cheese spagetti was DAEBAK! ", you thumbs up at Chanyeol and smile. Chanyeol chuckled by looking at your childish. Then suddenly someone tapped your shoulder, you turned around and glared at that person as soon as you saw him.

 

" what?! ", you hissed at him.

 

" can we talk? ", Illhoon asked you.

 

You uneasy at your seat and turned to look at your brother, " what?! ", your brother raised his eyebrow. You gave him eyes signal mentioning that Illhoon wants to talk with you. He shrugged, " of course, go ahead!but, Ilhoon-sshi if you do something bad to her i swear that you will be staying in hospital! ", Minseok warned him. Illhoon shrugged his shoulder and take your hand. You looked back at your brother and mouthed him ' i'll be right back ' you gave him reassuring smile.

 

Ilhoon brought you at the backyard where there will be no people around. You stopped in your track and said, " so, talk! ", you crossed your arm over your chest.

 

He let out a sighed, " why did you acting like this? is it because of yesterday night what i have told you before? ", he seat down on the bench. You just stood there awkwardly. " come here, seat! ", he patted seat next to him.

 

" look, i'm sorry what i had done to you but can you please be honest to me please? ", you looked at him confused, " what are you talking about? i don't get it! ",

 

" i know there something you hiding from all of us ", you just seat there dumfounded at his words.

 

" you think i didn't know you? tsk! your wrong! ", now you get it what he meant. he..he KNOWS about it?!   you thought.

 

" look, i didn't meant want to mind your business but could you please stop lying at all of us especially at your friends? ", you want to answer him back but its look like there nothing words were coming out from your mouth.

 

" i know who you are! ", he said softly at the last word. You speechless don't know what to do and you looked at him, " Illhoon-sshi, maybe you were wrong person. i'm never met you before well except yesterday night ", you said nervous.

 

He turned to look at you and thats when you realized he has this poker face and cold aura around him. " and then if you NEVER met me before then why your expression has this kind of panicked or should i say AFRAID?! "

 

You widen your eyes, " i did? haha. maybe it just your hallucination ", you laughed nervously. " Miran! ", he called out your name in cold voice.

 

You stared at him for awhile when he said something that make you look at him, " be my girlfriend? ", you gasped in shock. You never thought him said something like that straight forward. Suddenly, he burst out laughing.

 

" hahaha. you should have seen your face, hahahaha ",

 

You looked at him disbelief at what he just said to you. You have been fooled by him. You stood up and said, " you better watch out what you had just said! ", you clenched your teeth.

 

He stopped laughing and wiped away any tears, " i'm sorry i can't help it because your face is funny yet cute ", you don't to be fooled by him again so you just walked away from him.

 

Kang Miran, you didn't know that i already know about yourself because its too oblivious that you can't hide it in proper way. someday, you will realized not all people were like that. he thought while watching your figure that slowly out of his sight and smiled bitter.

 

 


 

holla guys! so how was the chapter? i'm sorry its kinda boring hehe. anw, sorry for any mistake words nor grammar. so, dont forget to comment! :D