when the two kingka met....

Saturday School !

 

 


 

 

Its on Thursday morning, all the student from Saturday school were gathering in the hall school. They are wearing sport attire. The students were talking, murmuring or whispering among each other about how excited they was but thats them not you. You were drifted in thought about the talk that was you and Illhoon. You sighed.

 

" hey, Miran-ah, are you okay? ", someone said behind you with concerned voice. You startled at the sudden voice and turned around, " oh, Hanbyeol! i thought it was someone else. yeah, i'm okay. did i look that not okay?"

 

" yeah its me. no, i was just worried about you. you look liked lost in thought. is there any bothering you? ", 

 

You shook your head and smile a bit at her mentioning that you were okay. Suddenly you saw some of the students were gathered around at the end of the hall. You curious about it, " Hanbyeol, what's happening there? ", you pointed at where the students gather.

 

Hanbyeol tiptoe to get a better view but she shrugged and said, " i also don't know! why don't we go there and see what happened. ", you nod your head with that both of you walking at that there.

 

" excuse me, what's that all about? ", you asked one of the student from your classmate.

 

" you don't know? the kingka of this school were fight! "

 

A surprised looked washed over your look same goes to Hanbyeol, " but why are they fighting..-", you heard a punch from the fights. You look over at it and you gasped in horror. Illhoon punched Changjo at the side of his face. Students also shocked to looking at it.

 

" BASTARD! its all your fault, that they knew about our group and..-"

 

" hell no! how many times should i say that its not my fault! it YOURS! "

 

You didn't know what was happening right now all you knew was Ilhoon say something about the ' fault ' thing. You looked at both them and raised your eyebrow, what the ? are they just acting?! then it hit you when you heard someone shouts CUT . Miss Han who are in charge drama nor acting club stood up and applause.

 

" good job, Illhoon and Changjo! ", the two of them just bowed at her and smile a little yet cute.

 

You also applause at their acting along with the students, some students were cheering about their acting well mostly GIRLS! you rolled your eyes at their statement but you realized that their eyes something fishy about it. Without you knowing Illhoon caught your sight and looked at your direction. Your met eyes with him but that not last longer when he smirked at you.

 

DUK DAB! DUK DAB!

 

you held your chest and wonder why it beating so fast, " Miran, come on! let's go! i don't want us miss this out! ", Hanbyeol said out of nowhere. " coming! ", you shook your head and look back at his direction but his wasn't there anymore. You furrowed your eyebrow, aish! why i'm thinking over him?! 

 

                               -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Miran! Hanbyeol! "

 

You looked up from your lunch and waved at her. " you two! why didn't wait for me? ", she pouted at you girls. You want to answer her but Hanbyeol cut you off, " sorry! we're just hungry! that's why! ", Yoonjae gave a quick glare at her and sigh. You pulled her hands to sit down. 

 

" aaah~ ", 

 

" but i'm not..-"

 

" there! so, be quiet now, Yoonjae! ", you shoved a food to and make her choked a bit. You gave her your drink and she drink it. Hanbyeol who was watching the two of you, giggle at you two.

 

" YAH! ", you heard someone yelling it. You, Hanbyeol and Yoonjae look at the one who yell. 

 

" ooh~ did i heard someone yelling at me, guys? ", Illhoon mimicking at Changjo.

 

His friends laughed. Changjo scoffed at him and said, " why did you punch my face that really HARD?! HUH?!" ,

 

  " oh, really? is that hurt? "

 

" pftt! why do you think i am? a baby? "

 

" YES! if you no, then why did you come here, disrupt my little lunch with my friends? ", he raised his eyebrow.

 

" what?! yah! Jung Illhoon! ", L.joe held Changjo back to prevent him to punch Illhoon face right now.

 

Illhoon stood up and gave him a stern look, " so, do you think i would say sorry to you?! "

 

" no! i'm come here to revenge. "

 

" what revenge? a fight? "

 

" no, this! ", Changjo gave him a sudden punch at Illhoon's stomach. Everyone in the cafeteria were shocked at the scene including you. Illhoon groaned in pain while holding onto his stomach.

 

" hyung, are you alright? ", Sungjae said. The rest also went over at him.

 

Changjo smirked and walked away from it. His hyungs soon follow, " i'm sorry for what Changjo did to your member! ", Ricky said on behalf of Changjo and walk away.

 

" its okay ", Sungjae mutter himself that words so no one can hear him.

 

You on the other side, wants to help him but no you stop yourself from doing so because  it will make them suspicious at you. You shook at your head, " tsk! they always like that! ", Yoonjae said while shook her head in disapprove.

 

You tilted your head to the side, " why? ",

 

" uh... you know, this two kingka who hate to each other always bickering about a small matter but the think is no one know why they hate to each other ", Hanbyeol slowly said it.

 

You nod your head in understanding, i wonder what made them hate to each other. 

 


 

hello guys! so how was it? sorry for late update hehe. anw, sorry for any wrong spelling hehe becoz english is not my first language ^^ hehe. so, dont forget to cooment ya all. i'm reaally appreciate it for those who comment and subscribe my story THANK YOU SOO MUCH~ *throw a candy* hehe :D

 

ps : is there anyone wants to make a poster for my story? because the one i made it was gone just like that i dont know why. if you guys want nor know how to make it please let me know >.< xD