Oh,MOTHER! (edit)

Saturday School !

     

    NO ONE POV~

About 15 minutes later, you were already arrived at your house. You were walking until you reached to the front door. You were about to open it but someone beat to it. Its one of the maid who always taking care of the house when all of your family not around. 

 

" hello miss Miran-sshi! welcome home! "  she beamed at you and greet you polite even she bowed at you. You didn't liked it at all when someone who older than you bowed at you.

 

" hello to you too! anyway, please just don't be so formal around me. My family also remind you that " you said at her and smiled. 

 

" i can't help it, miss. since your family has been so nice towards at us " 

 

" aigoo~ you make it uncomfortable for me ahjumma! " you shook your head at her.

 

" just don't call me miss anymore! " you remind her. She just nodded her head and continued to do her work. You went upstairs to where your room is. its so nice in here~ ah~scratch that! my room always make me like this~You throw your bag to the side and seat at edge of the bed. You sighed heavilyi miss my Papa, i miss him when he always nagging about a small thing. i miss his hug, i miss everything about him. without you knowing your tears slowly came out when you think about your father.

 

" aigoo~why my tears is coming out? i already promised at him that i should be strong even though hes not around anymore. " you mumbled to yourself. You and your father really closed since you were baby. Your father is your role model that you should followed. He is the perfect father to you. No one ever can be like him. You wiped your tears away and nodded to yourself that you will be a strong girl. i promised Papa that i will not be like a cry baby. Then, you took towel from the hanging towel and went into the bathroom doing your routine.

 

DINNER TIME~

 

You were doing your homework when suddenly you heard your brother's voice calling out your name downstairs, " MIIIRAAAANN!! "

 

You stopped writing and stood up from your seat. You popped your head out from your room and shout, " WHAT?! I'm studying! ", you shouted back at him. 

 

" DINNER IS READY! "

 

You went downstairs and saw your brother standing there with his poker face. You raised eyebrow at him, " ayo brother! what's up? whats wrong with your face? HAHA! ", you laughed a little at him and walked past him and went to the kitchen. You saw your mother sitting there waiting for you to come.

 

" Ah~ Miran-ah, come, come, take a seat." Your mother gestured you to seat beside her. The maids bring out the foods and you and your family started to dig in. When suddenly your mom spoke, " Anyway, my kids, later we've got a guest! " 

 

" who?", "since when we've got a guest?" 

 

" you will see it later! ", she said cannot hide her smiled. You and Minseok looked at each other and shrugged your shoulder. A minutes later after the dinner done, there was a knocked on the door to show someone has came to your house.

 

" OPPA! get the door!," you yelled from the kitchen. " HAISH! " , he lazily stood up from the couch and opened the door. A surprised looked can be seen on his face.

 

" HYUUUUNGGG! " , he beamed at him and give him a brother-hug. Meanwhile, you and your mother were curious and decide to look after it. You were dried up your hand onto the dry towel along with your mother.

 

" Mama, Miran! you guys should come here! " , he said. Immediately, both of you went to the living room saw someone who has his back facing at both of you sitting down on the couch while talking with your brother. Then, your brother presence that you and your mother just standing there like a robot.

 

 " Mama, Miran! come here! Hyung, you know? those two haven't changed", Minseok said while chuckling and that person also joined him soon.

 

" really? ah~ i can see~", he said. Finally, you realized coz his voice is very familiar. " OPPA! ", you runned to him and back hugged him. That 'oppa' you called giggled by your cute reaction. 

 

" finally you realized me huh? " 

 

" OMO! Gary?! is that you?! " , your mother gasped acted like she also surprised.

 

" Deh, its me~ ", Gary said while turning his body to look at your mother and you broke the hug.

 

" Oh my! i thought who was coming. it was just you ", she said.

 

" wait! you don't know that Gary hyung was coming over? " , Minseok asked your mother.

 

" yes, i know! surprised?! " , she spread her arms out in the air.

 

You rolled your eyes at her word, " so oppa, when did you comeback? aren't you tired? " , you questioned him.

 

" well, i just comeback yesterday. nope! not at all ", he grinned.

 

Your family and him were talking about random things. Kang Gary is hes name. He is your cousin or should you say ALMOST acted liked your brother. He has been away in Japan to continue his career about 5 years and now hes comeback to the Korea. How happy you was it. Gary is has same condition as you but the different is his mother passed away after giving birth to him due to the lots of loss blood well thats what your mother said to you.

 

" so Gary, any news? ", your mother asked him before sipping her coffee.

 

" errmm..well, i think i've got a girlfriend where soon to be my wife.", he said while scratched his head to the side unsure what to say.

 

" WHAT?! " , all of you yelled at the same time while your mother spit some coffee.

 

" waah~ my Gary oppa wants getting married now~ why you didn't tell us?~", you whined at him like a 5 year old kids.

 

" hehe, i want it to be surprised since i haven't introduced her to you ", he said and rubbed the back of his head.

 

" you should Gary! you can invite her too at our event! ", your mom said happily. You looked at her and rolled your eyes, OH,MOTHER! .

 

" really?! okaay, i will! thank you, omma-nim ", he beamed at your mother.

 


 

hello guys! its nice to be back again! hehe.

now, i can update everyday HAHA since my exam is over now!

YESS! FREEDOM is all i need.

so, how was my chapter? i tried to make it funny since i add some character here.

Kang Gary and Song Jihyo will appeared in this story just to make it looked good? hehe

oh, yeah don't forget to comment guys! :D 

ps : sorry, i just remake it this story coz the old ones look and bored.

so, hope you guys liked it.^^