Final Chapter ! >

Saturday School !

AUTHOR POV~

“Chunji, how are we going to stick this? Is it like this or like this?” asks Minhyuk.

Chunji look up from his work, “I don’t know. I think you should lower down a bit?” he shrugs.

Minhyuk sighs, “Luckily I was patient enough or I already punched his pretty face.” He mumbles to himself.

“Need help?” offer Yoonjae.

Minhyuk looked down at her and said, “Yes and I’m with sticking this banner!”

Yoonjae narrowed her eyes, “Let me handle this and you can help the other.”

“Yoonjae, what time they’re being here?” Cap asks.

Yoonjae looked at her wrist watch, “An hour since they will be having fun together first.”

Ilhoon POV~

On the phone with Sungjae,

“Hyung, do you want to come? Miran is inviting you and I’m sure she will ask about you when you’re not here.” Sungjae said.

I closed my eye, “I know but tell her I’m sorry. I can’t come because my father needs me.” I lied.

“You’re lying, hyung.” Oh Sungjae, you know me so well.

“Uh? Of course I’m saying the truth.”

“Hyung, please don’t…”

“Sungjae, I gotta go! My mother called me.” I quickly hung up the phone without his replied.

I breathed out and felt guilty washed over me. I’m sorry. I think this is for better. It’s hurt me seeing the two of them together but I’m happy for them.

 

***************************

Changjo POV~

Today is my birthday? Isn’t like a few past week my birthday? I thought.

I was waiting Miran outside the shop for buying us some drinks and foods for our friend that waiting for us at my house.

“Jo, are you okay?” she said in warily as soon as she got out from the shop.

I snapped my head towards her and smile a little, “Yeah, are you already done?”

She nodded her head whilst smiling widely. I looked at her confused, “Woaw, what’s up with that smile?”

She smirk, “Nothing~ kaja.”

She went past me and swinging the bag in happily way, “So, where do you want to go next?”  I asked her after me catching up with her.

She hummed and furrowed her eyebrow and to be honest she looks cute when doing like that, KYAAA! Oh god. I need to calm down myself first.

“We should be hurry or else they will be hungry if we’re late.” She innocently said it.

I took the plastic bag from her and my other hand pulled her closer, “But I want to spend my time with you since this is our chance.”

She smile at me, oh my! My heart is fluttering. “I know and I loved to but we’ve got our friends waiting for us at your house, remember?”

My face fall when I heard those words from her and without replied, I walking away leaving her dumfounded at my action.

“Yah! Would you stop being grumpy about this?” she hugs me from behind.

I stopped walking, “Do I look like one?”

She tilted her head to the side so that she can see my face clearly, “Then?”

I sigh and turned around, “I just feel like maybe…” I was cut off by her phone’s ringing.

I look she took out her phone from her pocket, “Yes? Oh, we’re on our way. Yeah, got it.” She hung up the call and looked at me.

“They hungry, we should go now.”

She walked towards where my bike is parking left me behind. I sigh in defeat, “I’m not even finished my words but never mind.”

“Changjo, hurry up!” she yelled. I snapped my head towards at her and nodded.

 

***********************************

Miran POV~

After I receive a call from Yoonjae unnie, I told Changjo about they’re hungry but the real is she just saying that everything are already done and I just need to bring Changjo back home.

The weird is, why Changjo seems quiet the entire journey? Is he already figure out about our plan? Or maybe he’s tired?

In less than 20 minutes, we’re already infront of his house and saw L.joe oppa waiting for us outside patiently.

“Finally, you two are here.” He said while approaching us.

I roll my eyes, “Mian, got traffic.”

I saw him give me a signal to going inside first and I secretly nodded and turned to look at Changjo, “I will carry these thing inside while you two having a chatting.” I then went inside the house.

Once I went inside, “Is everything already prepared?”

“Ne!” they said in unison.

I smiled in satisfied.

***********************************

No one POV~

When Miran went inside the house, L.joe looked at him. “Why with that long face?”

Changjo sighs, “When ever I’m with her, there always must be disturbing us.” He frowns.

L.joe secretly smile but hide it with confuse looks, “Isn’t it just a normal situation?”

“I think so.”

In the corner of L.joe’s eyes, he saw Miran waving signaling that it’s time for him to bring Changjo going inside.

“Anyway, let’s we’re not talking about this, yeah? Let’s just going inside first.” He grins.

Changjo nodded and with that they went in.

“Guys are you ready?” whispered Miran. All of them nodded their head and make sign ‘okay’.

They heard the door opened, “Ey? Where’s everybody? And why are my house is dark?” they heard Changjo’s voice said in confuse.

1

2

3

“SURPRISED!” All of them shouted and jumped from their hidden.

Changjo startled in surprise causing him to stumble backward and what most surprising him was on the wall there is a banner that written ‘Happy birthday’, “WH…what’s all this?” he confuse asks.

“Pabo! Today is your birthday!” reminds Cap.

Miran went out from Cap’s back with a birthday cake on her hands and sings together with the rest. “Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Changjo~ Happy birthday to you~”

Miran stops in front of him and smile widen, “Blow the candle, Jo. And don’t forget to make a wish first.”

Changjo looked at her who are smiling like an angel and close his eyes.

I wish our relationship will last longer until we’re married! And I hope nothings will going happens in the future.

He opened his eyes and blows the candle gently.

All of them are clapping their hands, “What are we waiting for? Come on, eat! I’m hungry already.” Ricky whines.

With that they’re went to grab the foods since all of them we’re hungry from the starts. Miran smiles, “I guess I need to cut the cake first.”

Changjo follows her went to the kitchen. “I thought my birthday already pasts.”

“Aigoo~ is it because you study so hard that makes you forget about your own birthday?” Miran said while cutting the cake.

Changjo shrugs, “Maybe. But how did you know?”

Miran stops and give him a serious looks, “Memo on the phone. Besides, I’m your girlfriend and of course I must knew about you.” She said as matter of fact.

Changjo hugs her from the side, “Aww~ you’re so sweet! I’m lucky to having you.” He whispered at her ears with husky voice.

Miran shivered when Changjo says like that. Out of sudden, she felt nervous around him. She cleared and concentrates on her work.

Changjo smirks and turned her around so now they were facing each other, “You wanna know what my wish is?”

Miran shook her head, “No because people said once you told your wish to the other person then our wish won’t happen.”

“Oh is that so? But aren’t you curious about it?”

“Nope!” she stubbornly said even though she feels curious about it.

He caresses her cheek with his thumb, “You are the one for me and I already knew it from the start even though I’m still confused with my feelings at that time. If I want to think about me in the past, it was so funny.” He laughs.

Miran chuckled when she remember about him confessed at her. “Thank you for making me believes in love and even you make me falls over you. I love you.” He confesses.

Miran heart fluttering inside and she felt happy to hear that. Slowly, he leaned his face towards at her and Miran closed her eyes waiting for his lips against her.

Then, his lips were on her lips and kiss. Miran felt butterflies explode in her stomach. She kissed him back and put her arms around his neck as Changjo pulled her more closer.

I love you too, Choi Jonghyun.

Someone was entering the kitchen without them knowing. Yoonjae widen her eyes and stared in shock at them, “OH MY GOD!” she yelled.

Both of them pulled away and looked at Yoonjae, “Erm, hi?” he nervously said.

Miran gulps and Changjo turned Miran head to facing him and he peck her lips and run away before Yoonjae explodes into monster.

“HYUNG! HELP ME!”

Miran just chuckled at his behavior that acted like a child and shook her head. “I think that’s kinda awkward. Better next time; get a room not in the kitchen!” Yoonjae winked at her. Miran was blushing at her statement.

Yoonjae raise her eyebrow, “And why he’s running away? It’s not like I want to hit him or something. Ah, my innocent eyes already saw it. Noo~” Yoonjae dramatically said.




waah~ this is the final chapter. T.T   i'm sorry for the last i don't know how to write a romantic story, its kind of lame isn't it?

But anyhow, thank you for reading this story. I'm really appreciate it and was gladful that you guys we're patient enought to wait for my update. :)

And once again, thank you to the subbie!!!! I'm really honored about those who are subscribe my story, thank you~  ^^

-XOXO-

And i will waits you guys on my next story. :D byeeeee~