finally realized?

Saturday School !

 


 

NO ONE POV : Lunch time~ ( FAsT FoRWard )

 

" Miran,did you already heard about the Kang's family? ", Yoonjae said.

 

You look interest at what she just said, " what is it? ", 

 

She lean closer at you so that no one can heard only you and Hanbyeol will know about it, " about... Minseok's sister? ", you two nod your head mentioning at her to continue.

 

" i heard that Ilhoon and Changjo were lucky because they had a chance to meet up with her "

 

" what do you mean? did you mean that's they know each other or what? ", Hanbyeol said confused.

 

" no. its just that one, she met Ilhoon coincidentally. two, she got dance class with Changjo also. and besides i also heard that she talking with them. "

 

" waah~ they lucky! so, what's her name then? "

 

" her name was..(paused) Kang Ran? ",

 

" what?! are you sure that's her name, unnie? "

 

" i also don't know. but mostly of them called her 'RAN' ", Yoonjae shrugged.

 

You were hold your breath when Yoonjae say what's that girl name. Luck on your side, you secretly let out sighed of relief when you heard YOUR nickname. Luckily, Yoonjae don't knows what the real name. But you wonder how she did know about it.

 

" by any chance, how did you know? ", you asked her carefully.

 

" i accidentally heard them when they talking about her when on my way to the cafeteria. hehe ", she rubbed the back of her neck.

 

" oh, how i wish i can meet her in personally! ", Hanbyeol whined.

 

silly! that 'RAN' was right infront of you girls! you thought. " but anyway, is she study? ", Hanbyeol asked curious about this 'RAN'.

 

" hmm, i'm not sure maybe yeah ", 

 

" but then if she did where she attend to? ",

 

" aigoo~ why are you asking many questions about her at me? you think i'm spy knowing everything about her? uh? ", Yoonjae said annoyed by the fact Hanbyeol cannot stop babbling about it.

 

You who are looking at them chuckled and shook your head, " okay. can we stop talking about her right now? first, we should be finished this food first "

 

They stop backering and looked at you. They smile and nod their head, " okay! ". You just laughed at their childish.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

When three of you already done, you excused yourself, " hey. i'm going to the toilet first, okay? just wait for me at our usual hangout! "

 

" sure, but be quick Miran! ", Yoonjae said. You nod your head and walked away.

 

On your way there, suddenly someone pushed you on the wall causing you flinched in pain. You hold your shoulder that now pain because of sudden pushing you on the wall. You looked up and shocked washed over your face.

 

" Ji..Jiyeon-sshi ", you said shutter. She smirked at you, " we meet again, are we? "

 

" what do you want? ", 

 

" hmm, i don't know maybe i want this~ ", she held your shoulder tightly causing you hissed at her in pain, " s..stop this! ", you plead at her.

 

" why did you do this, Jiyeon-sshi? ", 

 

" you wanna know why? i lost my friend because of you! "

 

You had confused look, " what this had to do with me? uh?! "

 

" tsk! Hanbyeol is my friend before now she don't want to be friend with me because of you! ", she grabbed your hair and pushed you on the floor.

 

Your knee was hurt because of it, " Han..Hanbyeol was your friend before? ", you had surprised look. She smirked, " yes! "

 

" i don't care who she friend with. its her choice who she wants to be friend with, b**ch! ",

 

PAP!

 

A sudden slapped at your face make your glasses away from your face. Your hair fall that hid the side of your face. You held your face that now in red because of she slapped you that hard. You at the side of your lips and can taste your blood.

 

" how dare you called me that?! ", she said in anger.

 

Now, all the students were circling both of you to see what was happened. You boiled in anger and clenched your fist. You looked at her and gave her a dead glare.

 

" you such a coward, Jiyeon! you don't know who you messed with! ", you can heard students gasped in shock and whispering to each other.

 

" excuse me,please give a way! ", Yoonjae said. When they already arrived, they saw you seat on the floor without your glasses and Jiyeon were glaring at you. Hanbyeol gasped at the scene she saw.

 

You stood up from your spot and narrowed your eyes at her, " this is just a small matter yet you made it like someone to do a crime, Jiyeon! ", she widened her eyes when she looked at you.

 

" M..Miran? are you..?", before she fully said, Mr.Park the discipline teacher shout, " what's going on here?! "

 

Yoonjae and Hanbyeol run over you to help, " Miran, are you alright? ", Hanbyeol asked in concern. Yoonjae picked up your glasses. " can i know what's going on here? ", Mr.Park questioned at both of you.

 

You just stood quietly so do Jiyeon, " fine! if both of you don't want to tell about it, you two will be on DETENTION until school is finished! ", he said menacingly at you two.

 

" but ssaeng, Miran didn't do anything! it was all her fault! can't you see shes in pain? ", Yoonjae said while glare at her.

 

" if thats case, Jiyeon only you will be on detent! understand?! ", Jiyeon didn't budge she just walked away or should i say run away from it. Mr.Park sighed in frusted. " Miran-sshi, are you alright? if not, you should go to the medical room . " He said.

 

They helped you to go there. Once you go there, the nurse that in charge were shocked seeing at your state, " what happened to you? "

 

" its...a girl business ", they shrugged. The nurse then treat you. Once you done, Yoonjae gave your glasses, " here ", you look up at her and smile, " thanks, unnie! ", she has shock face when you called that at her but smile it anyway.

 

" aww~ i really like seeing your face without it~ it seems look like who? hmm, who was it? aish, i don't know! ", Hanbyeol thinking who was it but got smacked behind of her head by Yoonjae. 

 

" pleasssee~ don't be like that and your not helping the situation ", Yoonjae said. Hanbyeol pouted made you and Yoonjae laughed at her.