Another KINGKA?!

Saturday School !

_________________________________________________________________

   

   Miran POV~

"so as you can see, this school had two buildings i mean class which is where are we right now and the other there for the senior building.We are separate becoz our principal wants us life in this school peace, no bullying and no fighting" she explained it to me while I just nodded my head.

"what do you mean by 'peace, no bullying and no fighting' with each other?"

"well, what i know is.A few years ago,this school was not like this before.This school is just like other school where the students always make trouble. bullying and worse fight in this school.I heard students who get bullied,they suicides their life" she lowered her voice so that no one can hear our conversation.

"OHMYGOD!seriously?so thats the reason why principal do it like this?i hope something like that will not ever happening again!"

Me and Yoonjae at the school's garden.The scenery is breath taking and beautiful. I closed my eyes for awhile, its so relaxing in here. "come here.sit" Yoonjae patted seat beside her.

We are seat at the bench."you know what?" she said breaking the silence around us.

I tilted my head at her and shook my head in a cute way.

"This school got 2 kingkas" she said while showed her 'V' fingers at me.

"really?"

"YES! the one i told you is TeenTop right?~"

"yeah~"

"and this one is their rival, B...OUCH! WTH?" she suddenly yelled making me jumped in my seat in surprised.

There is a ball hit Yoonjae's head out of nowhere, "Yoonjae! are you okay?"

"NO, I was not!" she turned around and widened her eyes.

I also curious what is it so when i turned my head, i raised my eyebrow and give a confused looked. I looked at Yoonjae and back to this guy, "YAH! are you the one who 'accidentally' hit at her head?!HUH?!" i said angrily at 'this guy'.

He calmly walked at us and take the ball from the ground,"sorry! i didn't mean to. its was an accident coz we don't know there will be people around here" he said.

"aren't you new student?" he raised his eyebrow.GREAT! its looked like the whole school knew i'm the new student.JUST GREAT! "so what?! yes, I AM!" i said in annoyed by the fact they asking me like that.

"hmm, i can see~ you don't know me?"

"what? i know your not some idol out there. should i know you then?" i said mockingly at him.

His friends who watching us all the time, they burst out laughing at my statement. This guy give them a stern looked make they stopped laughed. One of them caught your eyes, there is one guy who wear coat like yours, black.

"pardon? FINE THEN! i'm JUNG ILLHOON and the kingka of this school also..you see my friends at the back there, they also kingka and we called ourselves BTOB!" he said in annoyed and pissed off by the fact what i just said just now.

I gasped and mentally face palmed myself,DAMN IT?! another kingka? oh god! what is wrong with me today? i always talk to them without thinking twice. just now in the cafeteria? and now, THIS?! 

"so..so what?! if you the kingka? it doesn't make sense to me" i said nervously but hide it so that i didn't get caught that i'm nervous.

"YAH! watch your words!"

"Miran-ah~ let's go before anything go worse~" Yoonjae said in worried.

I nodded my head nervously and ready to headed back to my class. "where are you going, nerd?!" he yelled and i stopped.

"I'VE GOT A NAME, you JERK!".

"like i care! IDIOT!"

Thats make me pissed off at him. I turned around and walking at his way.His friends 'oooh' at me while walking towards at Illhoon.

I stopped infront of him and smirked. He raised his eyebrow and felt his leg was hurt. I kicked him on the leg by my shin and smile innocently at him.

"aw,aw,aw,aw! WHAT THE WAS THAT?" he yelled in pain while hold his leg was now hurt and the ball he was holding to dropped on the ground.

"hmm, nothing!its a gift from me to you take that as my WORST introduce!" i walked away leaving him in pain while yelling out about something 'revenge' in return.

His friends gave an expression shocked and surprised. They don't believed it i brave enough to kick him.When i walked away leaving them dumfounded, they snapped out of it and quickly run at Illhoon's side.

"WOAW! hyung, this is my first time seeing the girl who brave enough to kick you. hahahahaha" Sungjae said at him and laughing hard.

Illhoon knocked his head,"SHUT UP SUNGJAE!" Sungjae rubbed his head and give him a sad pout.

"but seriously Illhoon, that girl just now,just WOAW!" Changsub said.

"TSK! a worst introduce herself, huh? just wait and see!i will make her regret what she did to me right now!" he smirked at himself make the others looked at each other and they knew exactly whats going to happen,UH-OH?!


 

Teentop : what?! haha. eat that Illhoon! Miran-sshi, DAEBAK!

Illhoon: hey! just shut up okay!

miran: illhoon-sshi are you hurt? did i kicked that hurt? *secretly laughed*

illhoon : whatever! its okay Miran-sshi!

yoonjae : but seriously, Miran! you are the best! hahaha

 

***************************************************************

so, guys how was my 7th chapter? okay? anw, im sorry if i make it like too long~ hehe. oh, sorry for any mistakes spelling or words. PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT nor SUBSCRIBE GUYS!