He is part of the KINGKA?! o.O

Saturday School !

   

 

                    *******************************************************************

   No One POV~

"OH MY?!luckily we're on time, Miran!" Yoonjae said while catching her breath.

"I know right!but still we had to wait it!", you pointed out and sighed.

You and Yoonjae now in the queue waiting for our turned.It took about 2 minutes to take your foods."Hey,where we should seat at?" you said while scanned the area to find the spot for you guys seat.

"hey! i think i found one" Yoonjae said while pointing at the table that was empty beside... you have no clue who was it.

"hmm, i think its okay though Yoonjae! can we go now? there were many eyes on us now" you said uneasy under their gazed.

"​okay okay! kaja!". While you and Yoonjae on your way to that table suddenly the girls screamed and squealling about the boys who just got into this cafeteria not awhile ago.

You settled in your seat and put your tray on the table same goes to Yoonjae who was muttering about something.You are curious what is she muttering about, "yah Yoonjae! what are you muttering about?" you said and chuckled at her.

"you know those boys over there?!" she gritted her teeth while saying that. You innocently shook your head.

"well, as you can see those boys are the KINGKA of this school.I don't know what so special about them that make the girls crazy because of their looks" she scoffed and soon sighed in defeat.

You tilted your head at their way.Indeed,many girls were drooling over them.You give them a disgusted looked.But all of them are wearing white coat except one that wore same clothes as yours but male version.

"oh yeah! i forgot!anyway, why are you wearing that white coat and i'm the black one? isn't it supposed to be the same as mine?" you raised your eyebrows at her confusion can be seen in your face.

"well, what you are wearing right now is you are junior as for me i'm the senior so thats mean i'm your sunbaenim!" she said while laughed a little.

You scrunched your face at her, "WHAT?!so that means you are older than me?"

"i'm afraid, YES!" she smirked at you.

You rolled your eyes and,"but you looked like an ajuhmma for me" you laughed at her. She dropped her jaw shocked what you just said at her.

"is it a compliment or insult?"

" hmm,BOTH" you laughed more at this time.

"y...YAH! thats not funny!" she hid her face in embrassement.

"hahahaha, sorry its just funny, hahaha. you should see your face you know, hahaha" you can't stop laughing that make her frustrated and shoved her food into your mouth makes you choked and stopped.

"you should laughing right now!i don't want people think that you're crazy" she said.

you quickly drink your water and sighed in relief, " YAH! thats not nice of you.aigoo~" you knocked her head.

Yoonjae rubbed her head while pouting at you saying that she doesn't mean it.Luckily, this school give an hour to break. If not, you girls will late came at class on time.

"I'm going to throw my rubbish food,okay?" she just nodded her head whilst continued eat her foods.

             ____________________________________________________

 

        AT TEENTOP SIDE~

 

" Hyung, hyung, hyung!" Ricky yelled at his friends to get his friends attention.

" what is it now, Ricky?", CAP said while sipping his drink the others just nodded their head to Ricky tell them what is it.

"i heard there a new student here!" he happily said to them.

They were curious who was it, "who? is it a girl or boy? if a girl, is she pretty?hot?y?", Chunji asked him with ert voiced he used.

"hahaha, you will see hyung. When you meet HER you will liked, 'ERGH! why cant it had to be the pretty one' " Ricky replicated Chunji's voice dramatically.

Chunji rolled his eyes and leaned at his seat in annoyed.

uh? new student? is he talking about that girl? Changjo thought.

" whatever guys! i'm going to throw the rubbish first" He stood up from his seat make all the girls were melting at his charm.

When he went there, he saw a girl that looked like a junior throw her rubbish at the rubbish bin. WTH! isn't she from my class?. He thought and confused can be seen at his face.

He approached her and tapped her shoulder, "excuse me"

 

              **************************************************************

 

When you already throw your food suddenly someone tapped your shoulder and said, "excuse me" you jumped in surprised and turned around. Your eyes widened at him and gasped.

"ye..yes?" you shuttered said at him.

"are you new student here? coz this is my first time seeing you around here and.." he leaned closer to get a better view at your nametag, "Kang Miran",he said.

GOSH! why I'm nervous around him? wait a minute,isn't he?... "cannot talk because of my good looked, huh?" he smirked at you.You pushed him on his chest because how closed you guys.

"sorry? aaah~ nonono! its just... aren't you Choi Jong Hyun?" you said unsure at him.

He nodded his head with poker face.Now, you knew him. "aah~ what do you want?" you said straight way at him.

His eyes widened coz you said at him straight to the point, "Oh!i..just want to throw my rubbish too" he said while showing you his rubbish.You looked at him confused and shrugged.You walk past by him but unfortunately you did not know there is a banana's skin on the floor that coincidentally you were slipped.

You were ready for the impact of it and closed your eyes, to your surprised you heard there were many gasped clearly can be heard. You felt a gentle hands on your waist and hold you tight so that you won't fall.

You slowly opened your eyes.When you fully opened your eyes, you were shocked by whose face was infront of you.Your face and his face were one inch closed. You can see his fully face now.i didn't know he has good looking.You snapped out of it and quickly stood up from the 'awkward position'.

"are you okay?" he said concerned.

"ye..yeah.i'm okay! anyway, thanks!" you said and hid your face that now already blushed from the incident.

He nodded and walked away like nothing happened.You are headed back to your table. Yoonjae has her jaw dropped and shocked expression what she see just now."WOAW! what just had happened?" she blinked.

"nothing maybe its just your hallucination" you shrugged.

"but why your face is red?" she smirked at you and knew how you felt at the moment.

You shooed at her to shut up. "but seriously who are they? is he part of the KINGKA?"

"well, apparently YES! Changjo is one of them" she said in 'duh' tone.

"oh, they also called themselves TEENTOP.i also don't know why" she said.You nodded your head and said,"can we go tour this school coz you owed me!" you wiggled your eyes at her. She giggled at your statement and nodded, "KAJA!" she said hyperventilate.

HELLO! sorry for the late update. i've got end of year exam now until nxt week so i hope you guys will

enjoyed and sorry for any mistakes spelling or so xD

PLEASE DO COMMENT GUYS!