kidnapped!

Saturday School !

"Should I call him now? Gosh, this is so hard!" Miran swirled her phone around and still thinking about called him now or not.

 

"Why are you thinking so hard? Just saying sorry, you make like this is a burden to you. Its your fault anyway. Says sorry will enough for him." Minseok shrugs.

 

"But oppa..You don't know him yet. Gaaah~ I was just afraid that he won't picked up my call, thats it!" Miran whined.

 

Minseok had enough hearing his sister reasoning. He closed his book and snatched her phone, "Oppa! What the-?"

 

He dialed Ilhoon's  number and put it at his ear, "Oh, Ilhoon-ah! Its me, Minseok!"

 

Miran widened her eyes and looked at her brother, "Oh no. Its Miran's number. Anyway, she wants to talk with you. She just shy called you by herself that is why she asking me to call you instead of her."

 

Miran jumped on her seat and trying to snatch the phone away from her brother afraid that her brother talking nonsense. Minseok trying to ignored his sister and continued talking with Ilhoon, "What? Yeah, you want to talk with her? Sure. I bet she was waiting for you that long and excited to talk with you. Hahahaha." he laughed and Miran take that as an advantage and snatched it.

 

"Seriously, oppa!" Miran said.

 

"Hi Ilhoon! sorry about my brother. He always like that. Don't mind him." she glared at her brother while her brother just laughed his out.

 

"Its okay. I understand. So?" asked Ilhoon.

 

"Sooo, what?" Miran raised her eyebrow.

 

"Oh, that! I'm sorry about yesterday." she softly said.

 

"Yesterday? Oh, its okay. Besides, your brother already told me about it!" replied Ilhoon.

 

"Uh? When did he told you about that?" confused Miran.

 

"Erm..just now before he called me with your phone." Ilhoon unsure said.

 

"Eh? Oh okay. Anyway, I need to go. Bye~" she hung up the call before Ilhoon reply.

 

She look for her brother asking about what Ilhoon just said, "Oppa! Minseok oppa!" she yelled.

 

There is no sign of him nor no answered from him, "Eh, where is he?" she mumble.

 

"Miran-sshi, your brother already went out for work." said their butler.

 

"Oh really?" she titled her head.

 

The butler nod his head and bowed at her then he continued his work. Miran sighs, "Maybe after work I can ask him."

 

-----------------

 

"Changjo-ah, why don't you text her saying that you wants to meet her?" asked L.joe.

 

Changjo sighs, "Hyung, you know. We don't exchange number."

 

Niel beamed, "AH! Changjo, why don't you just go to her house tonight and ask her personally."

 

Changjo think about it and smile widely, "Your right, Niel hyung!"

 

can't wait to see her! he thought and smile like an idiot which makes the other exchange looks.

 

---------------------------

 

"Oppa, I'm going out for awhile, okay?" she yelled and Minseok just says 'be careful'.

 

Miran happily went out from her house and inhaled the fresh air in the night, ah~ this is my first time went out in the night.

 

Changjo was on his way to Miran's house when a car zoomed passing by. Changjo just glared at that car, "seriously? can they drive safely?"

 

Miran put her hand in the pocket and starts to walk. In the corner of her eyes, she saw a black car that just parked away from her house and she wondered who was that, "Maybe a neighbour." she shrugs. 

 

Changjo started to feel uneasy about something but he shook the feeling away. In the far distance, he saw a girl walking alone with her hand in the pocket when the girl turned to the left, he saw someone was behind her like spying on her.

 

wait! isn't that girl is Miran? and why is there 2 guys behind her? he thought. After he finished thinking, he heard someone screamed that sounded familiar to him. He stopped on his track and scanned the area. His eyes big and shocked when he saw what was going on.

 

Miran turned to the left at where the shop is located. Before she took another step, a hand was covered and pulled her back. She struggled to get free from the grip but the grip was too strong for her. And then, she bite the person hand and the person loosened his grip and thats when Miran run away from them.

 

The guy growled in anger, "Catch her!"

 

Miran screamed for help but its no used because there is no one around. She started to cry and her tears flow down on her cheeks causes the scenery become blur.

 

"AHA! got ya!" said the person as he grabbed her wrist stoping her from running any further.

 

Miran squeaked and elbowing him. The person let her go but then he was so fast and knocked Miran off. Miran faintly falls on the ground and the guy started to pick her up, "What did you do?" said his friend.

 

"Simple. I knocked her off at the back of her head to make her unconcious. Damn! She so hard to handle it!" groaned Rokhyun.

 

"Your so mean, hyung!" said Sanghoon.

 

"Let's go. We need to bring her to him fast before she regain her concious." said Sanghoon and helps Rockhyun.

 

They walks away leaving Miran's phone behind that were dropped from her pocket on the ground.

 

Changjo, on the other hand run after them but its too late they're already went inside the car and drove off. Changjo panting heavily and his heart ached knowing the girl he wants to confess were kidnapped by the 2 guys that wearing mask to cover their face.

 

Changjo was mad and he kicked the rock in frusts, "I'm sorry because I'm too late to safe you! If only I acted fast, but don't worry I-" he stopped when he saw a phone laying on the ground.

 

He frowned, "This is Miran phone. Oh no! I should tell the others!", with that he turned around and runs to where the other is waiting but at the same time Ilhoon also witnessed the scence when he just got out from the shop to buy something to eat but didn't know that Changjo was there also.

 

"! She is in troubled! I swear if anything happened to her, I punched them until I'm satisfied!" He whispered.

 


 

Hi!Hi!Hi! I'm back! wah~ today is very hot weather in my country. phew~. sorry for any error spellings okaay? <:

Oh yeah, don't forget to give a feedback! :D byee~

Nain: *sobs*

Miran: Sis, whats wrong? are yoou okay?

Nain: few chapters more to go and its going to end of this story.

Minseok: hey, don't be! yeah?

Ilhoon: yeah! remember we always support you, Nain!

Changjo: yeah, what is Ilhoon said its true!

Nain: aww! you guys so sweet *pinched both of their cheeks*

Everyone: don't forget to comment guys! and vote the story so that our author feels happy! Annyeong~ ppyong!!