how..-? O.O

Saturday School !

 

  

                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Mom, can we go to ice-cream shop? i'm craving to eat ice-cream~", you whined at your mom.

 

"sure, 4 of you go first while me go to that book store, okaay?", she winked at you and headed to the book store. You beamed and quickly walks to the ice-cream shop. "Miran, wait for us!", yelled Luhan while the others just shook their head.

 

You don't realized that you just leave your brother and cousins left behind. Luhan quickly grab your arm causing you to fall back. "what the heck was that?!", you said in irritates. Luhan let go your arm and glare at you, "Could you please slow down your pace? geez!".

 

You finally realized what he meant and blushed because you just raised your voice at him, "I'm sorry, i didn't know but hey you guys should walking a little faster now, i know you guys already OLD!", you emphasize old and stucked your tongue out. Before Luhan and the others scold you, you run away from them. 

 

When you and the others already arrived, Minseok volunteer himself went to the cashier and order the ice-cream. "So, what flavour do you guys wants?", asked Minseok.

 

"Vanilla-Strawberry!"

 

"Chocolate!"

 

"Hyung, give flavors Yam 2 cone!"

 

Minseok nod and went to tell the cashier about the order. You and 3 of your cousins already found a spot to sit. While waiting Minseok to come back, you were playing games on your phone. Suddenly, Tao asked something that make you lose on the game.

 

"so, Ran got boyfriend already?", Tao asked at you in mandarin. He got smacked at the back of his head by Luhan. You lifted your head up and glared at him. "Luhan ge, i was just joking! geez!" said Tao while rubbed on the spot where Luhan just smacked his head.

 

"Tao, you know that i don't know how to choose the boy that i liked and weird is I'm not even in relationship before." 

 

Tao just shook his head in disagree what you've just said. she so naive! thought Tao. "says, did YOU ever fall in love? Tao?", you shot back at him which cause him to look at you. You smirk in victory. "Of course i did BUT that was in the past and now I'm single. HA!"

 

You were having a great time with your cousins when your brother came with all of your ice cream. Your eyes twinkling at the ice-cream. Suddenly, you felt someone was watching at you. You ignored that feeling and eat your ice-cream.

 

                                     -----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hyung, can we go to the ice-cream shop? long time i'm not eat ice-cream~", plead Sungjae at Ilhoon. Ilhoon just let out a deep sighs and nod his head once. Sungjae smile widely at him and drag Ilhoon along. "Kaja!". Once they got there, Sungjae straight went to order his ice-cream leaving Ilhoon behind.

 

Ilhoon and Sungjae were at the same shop as Miran along with her relative but Miran still not realized when suddenly, "Hyung, you will treat me right?" asked Sungjae while give him an innocence smile. Ilhoon went over at him and sigh one more time, "yeah, yeah, whatever. just pick any that you like! i'll pay." Ilhoon replied.

 

And then, Ilhoon pay the bill for both of their ice-cream. Then, suddenly Ilhoon's eyes went wide coz he cannot believe what was infront of him. Kang Minseok brother to Kang Miran raise his eyebrow while looking at Ilhoon   like 'did i know you somewhere' looks. 

 

"wait, don't you a dongsaeng to Daehyun? Jung Daehyun? and we've ever meet right at the party's Chanyeol?", questioned Minseok.

 

"er.. yeah. I'm his brother. Jung Ilhoon. and yes we had ever met before. how coincidence!", Ilhoon give him a quick smile.

 

Minseok broke into smile, "woah! yeah, how coincidence but anyway who are you with?",

 

"haha. i'm with my friend, Sungjae."

 

Sungjae bowed his head and greet him. Minseok nodded and said, "why don't you join us? i'm sure my sister was shocked if she sees you!",

 

Ilhoon thought, she's here? where?. Its  like Minseok can read his mind, "she's over there with our cousins that just comes from China!". Quickly, Ilhoon turned his head at your direction. There you are playing with your phone when suddenly you glared at someone that infront of you which Ilhoon found its cute. 

 

"Nah~ its okay hyung. I'm just sitting with my friend over there", Ilhoon kindly reject Minseok offers. Minseok just gave him smile, "okay then! well, i see you whenever i see you~" Minseok winked which cause Ilhoon laugh a little at it.

 

Ilhoon looking at your face that show hows happy you are which make his day become brighter. Ilhoon smiled to himself. Sungjae who was sit infront of him realized about this and looked at the back and face to the front again, "Hyung, you like her?", Sungjae asked bluntly.

 

"Hyung, you know i think i know who she is. She's Kang Miran which the daughter of famous F&s company mind as well studying at our school, right?"

 

Ilhoon stop eating his ice cream and look at Sungjae who has this poker face on his looks. "What are you talking about?", Ilhoon laughed but Sungjae didn't smile at all which cause Ilhoon stopped laughing and said, "yes, she is but wait! how did you know?!", Ilhoon asked in horror. 

 

Sungjae just smirked at Ilhoon, "what do you think? don't you think its obvious? i knew it from the start actually." Ilhoon has jaw dropped when he heard that and his mouth gaped open. Sungjae just shrugged and eat his ice cream like nothing happened. Ilhoon looked at you when you are having fun talking with your relatives, Miran not just me that they knew about you but also Sungjae knew that you are. You are so obvious. pabo! he thought.

 

                                 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It  was already on Saturday. Time has fly fast isn't it? but there is something make Miran nervous. "Oppa, what should i do? they haven't picking up their phone ever since i told them that i'm not going shopping with them coz i've got class that day~", she whined at her brother. Her brother just sighed knowing that his sister won't get out from  room because of worried what might happen later. 

 

"aigoo~ maybe they just busy or something right? think positive Miran!" Minseok hissed at his sister that pouting her lips.

 

"yeah think positive! you're right, oppa!", she said proudly while get our from her room. Her brother smile in satisfied when he succeed make his sister get out from her room if not both of them will be late going to school or college.

 

FAST FORWARD --> AT SCHOOL

 

Miran nervous to go inside her school building. She breath in and out and relax her mind for awhile and open her eyes. "Hwaiting!", she said proudly. Once she stepped inside, all the students look at her way like she somewhat a strange girl. Miran nervously walked while lowered her head to avoid any gazes from the student. She heard some students were whispering about her.

 

"did you all knows that this nerd girl was actually Kang Miran!", 

 

"WHAT?!" "Are you serious?!", "No way! it can't be!"

 

She wonder how in the world they know about it? She swear she never mentioned about it or even exposed herself to them i mean Miran never told anyone about unless..."YAH! YOU!", Miran stop on her track, "you are Kang Miran right? i mean Kang Miran the daughter of Kang Hyesung?", said one of the boy student. Miran panicked don't know what to do.

 

She slowly turn around and nervously smile, "are you talking to me? no, i'm not. maybe you called the wrong person", said Miran while pointed to herself. The boy didn't believe what she just said. The boy was about to open his mouth when Miran walking away leaving the boy in confused at her sudden action.

 

Miran walks on the walkway when she bumped into one of the queenka, Dania , "OMO! you okay? wait, aren't you Kang Miran?", great! i think the whole school knows about me but how?! Miran thought. She stood up and dusted off her skirt. Then, Miran walked away from her when she heard Dania calling her again that made her froze, "Miran, i knew its you! you cannot acted like that when everyone already knew about you~", she smirked at you.