It's over...?

Saturday School !

Grunts, groans, punches, and kicks were heard everywhere.  Miran helps Changjo up, "How come you know I'm here?" she asked at him.

 

"Its a long story but first we need to help the others to win this fight. You’re in?" Changjo said as he carefully looks at Miran, you look scared. He thought. 

 

"I..-" She stops when she saw her uncle pulling out a gun as he stood up. He lifted the gun as he pointed at her brother. Minseok immediately stopped before he throws another punches at him.

 

Changjo widen in horror so the others. Jinyoung smirked and Minseok took a step back, "Are you crazy wants to kill your own nephew?!" Minseok angrily said.

 

Jinyoung scoff, "Nephew or not, I will~. In this world, there is no-..", someone was kicked his hands as the gun that he holding is flew away from his hand. Jinyoung looked to his side and his widen in shock, "Minjun?! What the..-?"

 

Miran gasped, "Mr.Lee? No way!" she whispered. She looks around them and saw team FBI walking as their hand holding a respective gun. Are Mr.Lee is a police?. "Don’t move!" said Minjun as he pointed the gun at him.

 

Jinyoung raise his arms up and slowly he kneeling down on the ground with his arm at the back of his head, “So, you are the police, uh?” scoffed Jinyoung.

 

Minjun firmly said, “Yes! I’m doing this because Mr.Kang was asking my help before he died.”

 

“Oppa, are you okay? Are you..-?”

 

“Miran-ah! I’m so glad you’re okay! You know how worried I am?” he said as he hugging his sister with all his mighty.

 

“Oppa, I’m okay. How about you? You’re injured, remember?” Miran warily said.

 

Minseok smiled at her. “Handcuff them but not THEM!” Minjun quickly commanded his team while emphasized ‘them’ at Teentop and Btob who has bruised on their faces.

 

But that is not the end when Jiyeon popped out of nowhere as she hurriedly run to pick the gun from the floor and without hesitated; she pointed the gun at Miran’s back who is still hugging her brother.

 

BANG!

 

Everything was falls into silence as they heard a gun shot.  All of them stopped what they’re doing. They didn’t believe what they saw at the scenes.

 

Minjun quickly grabs Jiyeon and Jiyeon winced as Minjun holding her and the gun slips from her hand.

 

Miran surprised so as her brother who witnessed the scene when they heard a gun shot. Miran slowly turned her back and she widen in horror.

 

“CHANGJO!”. They’re chorused.

 

Changjo breathed out as he slowly falls on the ground. He clutching onto his stomach when he looked down and brought up one of his bloody hand. His eyes widened when he saw the blood.

 

Miran and Minseok quickly rushed to his side. Changjo fell back and Miran swiftly caught him before his body completely touched the ground.

 

“You pabo!” Miran croaked with tears in her eyes.  Changjo looked up at Miran and bitterly smiled,  “Miran-ah, you’re safe.”

 

“You monkey! Why would you did that?!”

 

“Because..I wanted to protect you even if it takes my life.” Miran shook her head.

 

Minseok kneeled next to him, “YAH! Are you out of your mind?” he jokingly yelling at him. Changjo laughed but soon replace with his coughing, “I’m sorry hyung. I just want Miran safe. I don’t want the girl I loved is dying.”

 

Miran widened her eyes as Minseok smiled at him. Miran looked at Changjo in shocked. Changjo lips curved upward as he brought one of his bloody hands to Miran’s cheek.

 

“I love you~.” He confessed for the first time and he felt happy about it. Slowly, his hand falls down from her cheek and his head tilted to the side with his eyes closed.

 

“CHANGJO! WAKE UP!” Miran shouted.

 

Teentop heart stops when they saw Miran desperately shook Changjo’s body. Ilhoon also feels down when he saw Changjo laying lifeless on the ground with Miran and her brother at his side.

 

                                                                            ======================

 

“You stupid! Why did you shot the wrong person?!” yelled Jinyoung at his daughter. Jiyeon couldn’t believe at what had happened. Changjo had just appeared out of nowhere and took the bullet for Miran.

 

Her hands shaking and she looks at her hands, “It..it was an accident. It was meant for Miran not him. No, no!”

 

Minjun stood her up and handcuffed her, “You’re under arrest! I had no choice but bring you along with your father.”. He handed her to one of his team.

 

“CHAGJO! PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!” they can hear Miran shouting as she shook his body.

 

Minjun quickly rushed to their side as well as Teentop runs toward them. Btob also couldn’t believe that Changjo had just takes the bullet instead Miran.

 

Minjun quickly took out his walkie-talkie and commanded for an ambulance. Once he finished commanding, he turned to look at them, who are worried about Changjo.

 

“Miran-sshi, don’t worry. He’ll be okay. An ambulance will coming over here.” Miran nodded with a small smile before turning her head to look at Changjo.

 


Miran: aigoo! my eyes's hurts! 

Changjo: ooh~ really? i know right? aww.. my stomach is hurt.

Minseok: what good act.

Jiyeon: Changjo-ah, did i shot you at the wrong side?

Changjo: *smile* its okay.

Okay, so how was the chapter? dont forget to comment, ok? hehe. >.< annyeong!