hangout with Teentop -2-

Saturday School !

AFTER SCHOOL...

 

"Okay, students remember what I have told you?" said their teacher sternly at her students. They nods their head and says 'yes,we remember' while packing their things. Her classmate already went out of their class except Yoonjae whom still packing her things lazily. She was the one who last to get out from her class.

 

Someone was waiting for her as he stood at the side of her classroom while against his back on the wall with crossed his arms over his chest. Once Yoonjae was out from her class, "Yoonjae!" said the person and walks at her calmly with his hands on the pocket. Yoonjae was startled at the sudden voice and she turned around.

 

Her eyes went big as she just seen a ghost, "What the hell were you doing here?" she glanced around on the hallway and realized the students were already going home.

 

The person frown, "why?are you not happy to see me?" he cupped her face and give her a sad smile. Yoonjae just looks at him like it was a dream but she slapped his hands away, "Don't you dare to touch me, playboy!"

 

---------------------------

 

"Byeol, where is Yoonjae unnie? what took her so long?" said Miran as her voice sounds worried. 

 

Byeol just shrugs her shoulder when she saw her car already arrived and she looks at Miran who has worried expression on her face, "Miran-ah, I'm sorry to say this but my driver was here already. Aww~man, I'm sad to leave you here alone." Byeol pouted at her.

 

Miran gave her genuinely smile, "It's okay. I understand and please don't be sad, its not like we're not meet again."

 

Byeol nodded her head and consciously she hugs Miran and says a goodbye to her.  

 

Miran looks at her watch, "Guess she's already home." 

 

Before she took one step forward, someone was grabbed her wrist, "Even though you still young but you seem forget something so easily, uh?"

 

Miran looks at who are the one brave enough to grab her wrist and stopping her. When she looks at the person, she playfully gave him a glared makes the person let go her hands and rise up his arms in the arms as surrender, "What? I'm stating the truth." Changjo said.

 

"Afraid uh?" she teased at him. Changjo scoffed at her and rolled his eyes, "Anyway, we need to go now. I don't the others wait for us that long." 

 

"Eik, but didn't you guys said-" 

 

"Oh come on! Not right now, yeah?" said Changjo impatiently and drag her to who nowhere. Miran make sound 'tsk' at him. i swear when he holding my hands i feels my heartbeat beating faster for no reason.

 

-----------------------------

 

"Aigoo, where are they?" said Ricky. Before he opened his mouth again, "There they are!" said Niel startled everyone. "Aish, Niel. Seriously, should you said something like that? Now, you catch all of us attention." Chunji smacked at the back of Niel's head. He just rubbe at the spot and pouts at Chunji.

 

Chunji makes disgust look and smile evilly when he saw Changjo holding Miran's hand without him knowing. 

 

"Okay lovebirds,what took you two so long, eh?" teased Chunji. 

 

Changjo quickly gave Chunji a glared when in return Chunji smirked which annoyed Changjo even more. "Don't listen to him." Changjo whispered at Miran while she just nods her head.

 

"If you don't, then why are your hand is holding Miran's hand, hm?", this time L.joe who are again. Changjo quickly let go her hands and blushed in embarrassment.

 

Miran's face are flushed in red when she realized that Changjo still holding her hands even until now if not for L.joe who said maybe he won't let go my hands or maybe he forgot that hes holding her hand?

 

Changjo let out a growled in frustrated, "Whatever hyung. So, shall we go?"

 

The others stop laughing and nods their head. Cap turned to look at Miran, "Are you ready, Miran?"

 

Miran said in excitement, "YES!". Teentop just laughed at her excited.  "Then, let's go!" Ricky shouted which earn a smacked from Changjo, "Don't shouts. You make this sound like we're doing a something bad!"

 

------------------------------------

 

"Lotte World?! seriously guys?" yelled Miran in excitement. She turned to look at them, "I want to go here ever since I..ah~nevermind!"

 

​Changjo glanced at Miran seeing her face looks down all of sudden but then she beamed when Chunji says something to her, "Come on! We should be going inside now!"

 

"So, whose going to pay the ticket?" asks Cap as he eyeing one of his friends seriously.

 

"Rock!"

 

"Paper!"

 

"Scissors!"

 

"Go!"

 

"Rock!"

 

"Paper!"

 

"Scissors

 

​And they still goes on until they found out who is going to lost coz the loser pays the ticket for all of them. "YES! I WIN!" shouts Niel. L.joe groaned by the fact that he lose at Niel who are bad at type of this game. Miran patted his shoulder in comfort which makes Changjo jealous at him.

 

"I know what you are thinking Changjo. Your jealous aren't you?" Cap said while nudged his side in teasing way.

 

Changjo snapped his head at Cap, "Me? Jealous over him? What you make think like that?"

 

Ricky in their conversation, "Because it's so obvious, duh!"

 

L.joe comes with the tickets on his hand with Miran beside him, "So, let's we enjoyed tonight!" cheers L.joe.

 

Chunji rolled his eyes, "You acts like we're already graduates from high school."

 

----------------------

 

As soon as all 7 of them entered, Teentop kept on pulling Miran to a different rides which annoyed Miran more. "Okay guys, stop pulling me to where you want to go. How about we split into 2 groups? Fair enough?"

 

They thinks about it for awhile when a grinned was plastered on their face except Changjo, of course!. "Well, your ideas sound good. Since Changjo wants to bring here so why don't you two in group together?" said Niel while grinning at Miran and Changjo.

 

Changjo knows exactly what Niel says, "Okay then. Its settle. We'll see each other at the restaurant at 8pm, okay?" asks Cap. All of them nods their head agree at what Cap said.

 

Then, they went to where they see the ride is interesting. Changjo and Miran are stood awkwardly to each other when she decides to speaks, "So, where do you want to ride?"

 

Changjo looked at her,puzzled, "Its should be me who asking that question!"

 

Miran giggled, "So?"

 

"I don't know. You choose?"

 

Miran scanned around the area when her eyes caught something, "How about we ride that?", pointed at roller coaster. Changjo eyes went wide when he follows where is Miran pointed to.

 

"Are you sure?" Changjo stuttered said.

 

Miran nodded her head multiple time as Changjo only let out heavy sighs, This is it! First time ride on roller coaster with someone I crush on.

 

============

 

"Wooh!", Miran said as she fanned herself. "That was AWESOME!" she jumped up and down in excitement like a little child and looked at Changjo, "Isn't that great?"

 

Changjo sits down on the bench that nearby and breathed heavily as soon as the ride was finished.. "I..*breath*..don't..*breath*...want..*breath*..to ride..*breath*..that scarry roller!"

 

Miran suddenly felt guilty, "I'm sorry. We shouldn't ride the roller coaster in the first place. I'm sorry!"

 

Changjo's breathing finally back to normal, "Its okay! No need to be sorry of."

 

Miran looked at him and her stomach growled in hungry. "Hehe. I think i'm hungry now~. Shall we go now and meet with the others?" she said shyly especially when her stomach growling.

 

"Okay!" thats all what Changjo replied.

 

===========AT CAFE, still in Lotte World

 

Miran glanced at her wrist watch, "Its 8.30pm already?? Agh! Time has passes by so fast!". She tapped her fingers on the table while waiting for the orders.

 

Suddenly, Ricky gasped making all of them looked at Ricky, "Seriously dude? what's up with you today?" annoyed Changjo said.

 

"Looks who are coming!" said Ricky making them even more curious at what Ricky had seen.

 

All of them looked outside the cafe when Miran broke the ice, "Erm, guys? who are they?"

 

Before any of them answered, the waiter came with their food, " Here's your order, ma'am,sir."

 


 

helo helo! i'm here guys. well,curious about who are they saw?

shhh~ you guys will know it in the  next chapter *wink*anw, thanks for your comments. I really touched when i was reading your comment just now. Thank you so much.

also don't forget to vote. yeah? >.O

Teentop:.....................................

Nain: what?! *annoyed at their clueness*

Changjo: you guys know what i'm thinking?

the others: no....

Nain: *looked at them weirdly* 

Ricky: you don't mean...*gasped*

Ilhoon: *smacked Ricky* seriously, you should learn how to not gasp so easily.dude, you're boy!

Ricky: *glared at Ilhoon*

​Ilhoon: uh-oh.