hang out with TeenTop! -1-

Saturday School !

 

THE NEXT DAY~

 

Miran, my dear sister~ I'm very sorry I can't send you to school

because I've got an early period today just today. Sorry,okay?

Oh! Before i've forget, the driver were took day off for 2 weeks 'coz

he's going out vacation with his family. In other words, you need to walk to go to school.

-Min oppa <3-

 

After she read the post it from her brother that sticks on the table, she let out heavy sighed, "Guess, I have to walking to school for the first time.". Miran shrugs and make her way to the front door when maid stop her before she went out.

 

"Miss wait! You forgot this~" said one of the maid while gave her phone that were left on the table. Miran take it from her while shyly rubbed at the back of her neck, "Hehe. Thanks!" and with that she went out. The maid blinks her eyes and smiled.

 

Once Miran out from her house, she saw someone sit on the bike that still have helmet on. She heard what the person saying. 

 

"Aish, where is this girl? Look, she already late 5 minutes. The class will start at 7.30." said the person while impatiently taped his foot on the ground. Miran calmly walks past him when he realized that she already out. 

 

"YAH!"

 

Miran tilted her head and raised her eyebrow. Her eyes went wide when she knows who is it, "What are you doing here?"

 

Ilhoon put his helmet on his lap while glared at Miran and tap on his watch, "You know what time is it? why are you late coming out? geez,girl!" he said in frustration.

 

Miran crossed her arms over her chest, "Heeeello! Who do you think you are,uh?! You're not even my brother! mehrong~"

 

"ESH! you think i want to do this. I just want to give you a ride, that's all! starting from now on i will responsible to do this so enough with talking IF you don't want to be late!"

 

Ilhoon nodded his head at the back, "Hop on or I will left you!" he threatened her. At first Miran hesitate to ride with him but she changed her mind and sit at the back. "I suggest you to hold my waist for safety."

 

"Tsk! why should I?" Miran stubbornly said. Ilhoon smirked, "Well, you will regret it later~" with that he put his helmet on and zoomed off. Miran screamed and automatically she hold Ilhoon's waist and tightly closed her eyes. On the other hand, Ilhoon silently smiled at the skinship from her. 

 

--------------------

 

AT SCHOOL!

 

A few minutes later, both Miran and Ilhoon already arrived at the school but once Ilhoon stops at the parking many eyes were on two of them. Ilhoon ignored their stared and said, "YAH! you should wake up now! we're already arrived here."

 

Miran open her eyes and quickly she unwrapped her arm on his waist and glared at her, "Thanks godnees,we're arrived here safely!". Ilhoon gave her glared, "Whatever!", with that he walks away leaving Miran curse at him silently.

 

"Miran!"

 

"Hyee!" waved Miran at her friends and smiled widely at them. "Ready for our test?" asked Hanbyeol. "Of course!"

 

FAST FORWARD>>>

 

Right now all three of them were having lunch which means break time! "I don't believed it that the question was difficult~" whined Hanbyeol after they taking their lunch. Miran sighs, "I know right but some the question is quite easy-"

 

"Easy for you to say!" 

 

"Byeol, it's just History test also this subject is not quite important if we apply the jobs." said Yoonjae while munching her food. "I know and thats why I leave it blank." Hanbyeol shrugs. Suddenly, when all of them are already finished eating Miran excused herself. "Where are you going and yet you not even finished up your food?" asked Yoonjae.

 

"You want? Then take it i'm already full~" . "Really? give me then.!" instead Yoonjae, Hanbyeol quickly speaks when she heard about Miran not finished up her food. "We can meet up after school,ya? Bye~". The two girls just nodded their head.

 

Miran walked down the hallway and suddenly someone was calling her, "MIRAN!"

 

Without warning, her back was on the wall and she winced in pain and gave a death glare at the person who dares to do that, "What the- Jiyeon? why are you here and I thought you already went to Japan? what happened?"

 

"Its me. My father don't want me to follow them so they want me to finish up the school in here first after that I can go to Japan." Jiyeon lied. Miran is to fool to believe her words, "Oh, but why are you acts like this? You know pushed me on the wall?" questioned Miran,

 

Jiyeon shrugs, "I saw you with Ilhoon this morning. Is there something happened between you two?" grin Jiyeon.

 

Miran straighten her clothes,"Of course not! Oh yeah, I need to go anyway its nice to see you here again."

 

Jiyeon nods and Miran walks away, "You fool Miran! You think i will change after what had happened in few months ago? I'm not done with you Kang Miran after I know my father talks about you and here I am." Jiyeon smiled evilly.

 

"Changjo!", Yelled Miran. Changjo turned around and immediately he smiled as soon as he saw Miran walking at him. "So, what do you want to say yesterday? I'm sorry I just hung up your call because you know my phone battery off because of low battery."

 

"The boys want to ask if you want to hangout with us or not." said Changjo. 

 

"Where?"

 

"Somewhere funs but I'm sure you will love it!" Ricky said as he appeared out of nowhere. Miran surprised to see all of them were here all along. "Sure. when?" 

 

"Yeay! later after school? how thats sound?" instead Changjo saying, L.joe went in their conversation while smirk at Changjo's way. "Cool. maybe don't you think that we need to change our clothes off?" wonder Miran. "No need!" said Niel calmly. Miran nodded her head, "That's it you want to say Changjo?"

 

Changjo rubbed the back of his neck, "yeah~"

 

Miran laughs, "I didn't know you can be shy~" teased Miran. Now, all of them were laughing except Changjo whose frowning at them, "Don't you make that face coz you look like old man!" again Ricky who the one laughing hard at Changjo. 

 

"What you just say, face?!" angry Changjo while ready to attack Ricky anytime now. Ricky stops laughing and gulped, "Uh-oh! I think I need to go guys!" 

 

"YAH! YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE!" shouts Changjo from afar. 

 


finally, i already make it! yeay! so don't forget to comment, yeah? >.<

Ricky: Hyung, help me! *run past them*

Changjo: Get back here!

Teentop: Changjo-ah, just dont break his bones.

Ricky: eeep! HHYUNG! HELP!*screamed*

Author: *plucked earphone on ear* anyyeong, don't mind them.

BTOB: acts like a child. psff!

Ricky,Changjo and the others : *glared at them*

BTOB: rUN!!

Niel : hope you guys will like the story so far. and thank you Nain for the keep promising. :D