pinky promised with a kid.

Saturday School !

                                                   ------------------------------------

 

In the early Thursday morning, your phone was ringing multiple times that makes you groaned in annoyed. You picked up the phone without look at the caller ID.

 

 

" hello?~", you said in sleepy voice.

 

 

" YAH! Why are you not picking up my phone? Uh?! You know what; Mom was worried about you that you’re not coming home. What happened? You better tell me, RIGHT NOW!”, he yelled through the phone causing you away the phone away from your ear.

 

 

“what?! Yah! Could you please at least not yelling when we are on the phone? Seriously! You want your sister deaf because of you? Uh?!”, you yelled back at him.

 

 

“ yah! You did not answering my question sis. Where were you yesterday until you did not bothering to give a call to mother that you are sleep over at someone place! “, he said while emphasize someone.

 

 

You remember now why you don’t give a call to your mother. “Yesterday my phone was out of battery and I forgot to tell Mom that I’m going sleep over at Hyesung’s place. Don’t worry. Mom knows who she is.” You said while yawning and felt guilty that you didn’t tell your mom about this.

 

 

He sighed, “next time don’t do that, okay? Mom was worried at home until she called asked if I knew where you were. Please sis, you are a girl what if something happened to you like kidnapping or maybe get by some out there! Now, you should tell me where is your friend’s house? I will pick you up.”

You gave him Hyesung’s address and he said he will be in 20 minutes from now because he also just awake so that’s mean you also wide awake cannot fall sleep again because of your annoying brother calling you. Without you knowing, Hyesung was standing at the door frame looking at you with her arms crossed.

 

 

You jumped in surprised like you have seen a ghost, “Gosh! Unnie, next times please don’t do that, okay? What if l get a heart attack?”, you put your hands over your chest.

 

 

Hyesung shrugged, “Well not my fault anyway. By the way, breakfast is ready so you should wash up yourself and go downstairs eat breakfast before your brother pick you up”, she said and let herself out from the door frame.

 

 

You blinked at her, “How do you know about it?”,

 

 

“Hehe. Sorry, I’m kind of eavesdropping between you and your brother when you on the phone with him.” She shyly smiled at you. You just shook your head, “STALKER!”, you run to the bathroom when you heard Hyesung just laugh at your childish.

 

 

After you taking your showering, you went downstairs and greet her little brother, Hanyul. You ruffled his hairs when he just pouts at you, “Noona, please don’t mess with my hairs.”

 

 

Hyesung and her little brother 5 years old younger than her and you were living at the apartment. Their parents are out for some business to look after just like how your mom always out from you and your brother. You sit down and eat your breakfast but surprisingly the food was good. “Unnie, this was so delicious!”, you compliment at her.

 

 

“I know right. My sister was the best cooker ever than my mother!”, Hanyul proudly said.

 

 

You and Hyesung just laughed at his statement. Not long after that, you heard there was a knocked on the door. “Oh, I go get it!” said Hanyul excited. You and Hyesung nodded. Hanyul opened the door and see a boy that look like his noona age.

 

 

“Who are you?”, asked Hanyul.

 

 

“Hey, little boy. I’m here to pick up my sister. Is she here?” asked Minseok nicely.

 

 

“Oh! Do you mean Miran noona? Yeah, she is inside having breakfast.” Replied Hanyul.

 

 

Hanyul opened the door wider so Minseok can enter the apartment, “come in!,” he gestured Minseok to come in. Minseok just smile at him. Hanyul close the door behind him and run to the kitchen. “Miran noona, I think your boyfriend was here. Ooh~ I do not know that noona got a boy~” teased Hanyul.

 

 

You choked on your food that Hyesung quickly give you water. You thank her and look at Hanyul, “what did you say?,” Hanyul just grinned at you and whistle. Someone was entering the kitchen and you rolled your eyes, “oh okay! Yah, oppa! I thought you will coming like in 20 minutes but this still early ya know?”

 

 

He just gave you a death glare. Hyesung cleared and said, “well, why don’t you enjoy us breakfast?”. Hanyul was nodding his head like a puppy. “Yeah hyung. Who knows when you come here, you haven’t had a time breakfast.” He said as matter of fact.

 

 

Minseok kindly reject the offer saying that he actually already did breakfast. “so, Miran why don’t you intro your brother to us?”, asked Hyesung.

 

 

“You already know but oh well. Guys, this is my only brother Minseok.” You said in duh tone.

 

 

“Hi, I’m Hyesung, Miran’s dance-mate class.”, she said while extended her hand out to shake hands. Minseok glad to shake hand with her, “Hi. I’m Minseok, Miran’s brother.” Replied Minseok but somehow when they met eyes, they stared for a moment and never let go their hands. You and Hanyul exchange glances and both of you clear your throat.

 

 

“Ehem! I think I’m done oppa!”, you purposely said loud. They both broke their stared and hands. “oh yeah! Can we go now? Oh by the way, Hyesung thanks for taking care of my sister”, Minseok smile that can make a girl heartbeat faster that include Hyesung too. “ yeeah. Always welcome.” She nervously said.

 

 

You eyeing her and mouthed, “you like my brother~”, she shushed you up. You just giggle at her. “aww! Noona, you home already?” Hanyul whined at you. You nod and ruffle his hair, “of course. Don’t worry, noona promise that noona will went here again”. He hold up his pinky finger, “promised?”, “promised!” you locked your pinky finger with him.