Hanbyeol is leaving ! >

Saturday School !

 

I'm sorry for the late update >.< many things need to do even though today is school holiday but need to study coz our exams is next weeek. aigoo! so here is the long story~ happy reading xD


2 MONTHS LATER!

The final exam was today and the students are feeling happy about it. They just cannot waits for the school holiday especially the senior.

RIIIIIINNNGGG!

“Yeaaay! It’s over now! Yahoo!” yelled Ricky as the girls’ student giggling at his cuteness.

Niel nodded in agreed, “I agree! We should be going now. Remember what today is this.” He smirks.

Ricky make surprise looks, “Oh yeah! Let’s go.” With that they’re left the class.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

“Luckily the exams are over. I can have my peaceful rest~” Changjo carefully stretched his arm out. Miran shook her head in disapprove.

Changjo looked at her, “What? I can’t have my brain to rest? Seriously babe,  my brain already tired studying for the exam. But when I see you everyday, then I regained my energy back.” He grins. Miran playfully hit his arm, “Ow! I was just joking, babe!” Changjo whines.

Miran stood up from her seat and when she done with packing ad looks at him, “Shall we go now?”

Changjo nods. He pulled her by the shoulder, “Let’s go!” he happily said but Miran’s face was flushed in red even though they’re already couple but somehow she still feels shy around him.

Once they left from the class, Yoonjae who are the one who spotted them first, she run and hug Miran,  “Miran-ah, I miss you chingu. I was so worried when I heard the incident in the past. Gosh, how I wish I was here to help you instead of them!” she sternly said.

“And please hands off from her!” she pointed at Changjo’s arm where him held Miran’s shoulder.

Changjo roll his eyes, “FYI, she’s my girl, okay?!”

“FYI too, she’s my best friend!”

They glared to each other when Miran step in and stretch her arms out, “Guys, please stop!”

Once she said that, Yoonjae and Changjo look away.

“If no one knew about them, I believe they will misunderstand it since these two always fight over a small matter.” Niel whispered to Ricky who is nodded in agreed.

Miran hear them what are they talking about and she feels like they were right.  She sighs.

Miran looks around, “Erm, guys did you saw Byeol?” she asked when she feels like someone is missing.

“Oh! I saw her talking with the teacher.” replied Ricky.

“Wait, isn’t that her? Where are she going and she looks…?”

“…sad~” Yoonjae continued.

“Byeol!” yelled Miran. Byeol pretended not to hear. “What’s up with her?” said Changjo at Miran.

Miran shrugs and ran to her. “Wait, Byeol!” she spun her around so that she can see Byeol’s face clearly.

“Oh Miran! What’s up?” she blink her eyes.

Miran has confused looks, “Did you forget?”

Byeol smacked her own forehead, “I’m sorry, I forgot to tell you. I’ve got to go home early today.” She sadly said.

“Oh, it’s alright! We’ll see you tomorrow then before holiday.”

Hanbyeol feels sorry to say that. She wants to have fun with her and the other but unfortunately she can’t. She turned her back and walks away and went into the staffroom.

“She looks down lately. What is worrying her so much, I wonder?” Yoonjae mutters which Miran heard it.

Is there something happens? Miran worriedly thought.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Miran POV

“Ran, what’s wrong with her?” asks Changjo.

I let out a sighs, “I also don’t know but she can’t join us.”

Ricky snapped his head, “Wae?”

I scratched my head to the side, “She said she needs to go home early today.”

“But why she went to the staffroom?”

“Oh god! Like she knows what Byeol is doing inside there.” Yoonjae said in annoyed.

I sneakily escape from their bickering and followed Byeol. I went pass the office but stop when I heard the teacher talking with Byeol.

“Hanbyeol, you must be reluctant and sad to be separated from your friends, am I right?” the teacher said. Byeol slowly nodded her head and looked down.

“Once you are in Canada, be sure to make lots of good friend and study hard, alright?” the teacher continued.

“What?! Byeol is moving to Canada?!” I whispered to myself in surprise by the fact about that.

I saw Byeol went out from the staffroom, “Byeol, are you really moving to Canada?”

Byeol shocked to see me, “Yes, my dad has been assigned to work in Canada so he has decided to bring the family along as well.” She softly said.

“Why you didn’t tell us?”

“…”

I suddenly hugged her, “Pabo! You should have told us about this.”

Teentop and Yoonjae looks surprised at my sudden action.

“So, when is your depart?” I pulled myself from our hug.

“Tonight.” She softly said.

I gasp, “Our exams are just over and now you will be leaving to Canada by tonight. Don’t you want to wait our result coming out first?”

Slowly, Teentop and Yoonjae approached them, “Guys, you all are the great friends that I’ve ever had and I’m so glad that I find a friend like you guys especially Yoonjae unnie and Miran. I was so thankful that two of you are willing be friends with me. Thank you so much.” She said while her tears rolled down on her cheek.

“Teacher will send my result through mail or email. I want to spend my last time with you all but my parents told me just morning that we’re be leaving tonight. I was so upset and I don’t have a gut to tell you guys about this. I’m sorry.” She continued.

Yoonjae hugs her, “Just wants to remind you that don’t forget about us, yeah?” she said while crying. Then, one by one hugs her as a group hugs then.

“Changjo, you better treat Miran properly. If you hurt her, I will come here and kick your !” she coldly said.

Changjo let out a nervous laugh, “Don’t you worry. I will treat her like my promise the other day.” Hanbyeol smile in satisfied when she heard that.

She turned to look at Ricky, “And you!”

Ricky pointed to himself and Hanbyeol nods, “I like you. Sorry for the late confessing.” She simply said.

Ricky mouth jaw dropped so the rest except me and Yoonjae. We’re just chuckling at Ricky reaction.

“Guys, I better go or else my dad would leave me.” She said. She hugs me and Yoonjae for the last time, “Goodbyes my friends. I wonder how we look like when we meet each other. Don’t worry, I will try my best to come here again when ever I’ve got time and Miran…?” she looking at me with serious looks.

“…Call me or text me if Changjo hurt you or make you cry, got it?”

I laughs and nodded, “Okay, this is goodbye then and Changjo happy birthday!” with that she run away leaving the rest dumfounded at what she just saying.

“YAH!” all of us shouted at her.

“MIANHE!” she shouted back and waving at all of us with smile on her face.

All of us face-palmed, “Is it today my birthday?” clueless Changjo asks at them.