: twenty two~

Saturday School !

                                   

                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Okay Ma, I’ve got to go now”, you said.

 

“Ran-aah~ you forget about this!”, your mom handed your phone. You smiled sheepishly at her and thank her.

 

“Yeah, yeah you should go now. I don’t want to hear any complain from your coach that you late again!” she eyeing you.

 

You gulped and nod your head. You stood up after tying your shoes and kiss her cheek. You bid goodbye and waved at her.

 

“Take care, Miran!”, she yelled.

 

You turned around and pout, “Ma, I’m not a little girl. I know how to take care myself”. Your mother walked at you and stops in front of you.

 

She kisses your forehead and smile genuinely at you. “Go now. You’re going to be late”, she softly said at you.

 

You smiled back at her and walk away. You rolled the window down and yell, “don’t wait for me! Maybe, I’m going home late after lunch? Okay?” you wink at her cause your mother laugh at your childish.

 

She nod in understand. With that, your driver drove away to the studio where your dance class was held.

 

“You always be my little girl, my daughter~”, she whispered to herself.

 

                                             ------------------

 

There was a knocked on the door. “Come in!” said the guys who was busy doing his work on his laptop. “sir, we already found her”, a men wearing in black suit said.

 

“no need. I was the first one found her. You guys are so slow! Wasting my money to pay you!” he sternly said. Now, he looks up meeting face with one of his guy.

 

This guy surprised to hear what his boss just said but hide with his poker face. “so, since YOU already found her, what shall we do?”

 

The boss whirled the chair around so he can see the city which looks amazing if you see at his office. “Remember what I say to you the other day? We will wait for the right time”

 

The guy just nod in understand and ask, “I still don’t get it why you would do such a thing like that? You know he’s your brother, you should-..” he was cut off when his boss glared him hard.

 

“don’t talk about my brother like that if you do not know what happened to him.”, he gritted his teeth trying to calm down.

 

“i…I’m sorry!”, he quickly apologized.

 

“you should. you can go now.”, he shooed him out.

 

Without a word, the guy bowed and leaves his office. His boss finally stood up and went to the near table where he can find a picture frame. He looks at the picture frame but suddenly smirk.

 

“I’m sorry hyung that I have to do this. If only they knew about it, they will hate me. I will get what I want so nobody can stop me even you, my brother. Luckily you were already death.” Then, he laughed after.

 

                                    --------------------------------

 

" hey, Miran. wanna go out lunch with us? you know its been how long we don't hangout together? right guys?", Hyesung who has been friendly to you since you attend this class. She asked  at everyone, " yeap! ".

 

You smile at her and look at them who are waiting for your answer even your coach also waiting. At first you were hesistate for awhile but, " yeah, sure. why not? hehe. you right Unnie!", you rolled your eyes but smile.

 

They cheered when heard your answer. "how about you, Changjo? wanna come? its going to be fun. aight?", his cousin nudged his side. Changjo glare at him, "sure. after this i've got nothing to do", he shrugged and look at your direction.

 

You sensed someone was looking at you so you look around and meet with his eyes. You widen your eyes and quickly look away. This make your heart beating fast. why my heart do something funny again? hope he didn't realized. you thought.