I'm your..WHAT?!

Saturday School !

 

 

*****************************************************************************

 

AT THE AIRPORT

 

“Seriously Ma, you always going out to a country. Why don’t they give you a break?”, said Minseok. Their mother shrugs her shoulder and gave them a reassuring smile at her kids,

 

“Don’t worry. It’s just 1 month though.”

 

Minseok and Miran let out a sighs and they heard about their mother’s flight will going to abroad soon. “Okay kids, I think this is my goodbye ya?”, Ask their mother. Miran hug her mother, “Ma, be safe okay? Oh yeah, say hello to our grandparents, okay?”

 

Her mother nods her head and turns to look at the eldest. “Minseok, I want you to look after your sister and took care of her. I’m always count on you, my big son!”

 

Minseok embrace his mother and whispered that he will keep that in his mind also hope his mother come back home safety. His mother’s tears start to fall over on her cheek.

 

I hope no one can harm you two when I’m gone. It’s my entire fault this is happened! His mother thought. She broke the hug and smile sadly at them, “I guess I have to go now. Don’t forget to come at Jung’s family party, okay? Bye~ loves you my kids!” their mother bid goodbye to them and give them a flying kiss.

 

Minseok tilted his head to the side and look at his sister who is still waving at their mother, “Now, what time are the party start?” He asked at his sister.

 

--------------------------

 

AT KANG’S HOUSE~

 

The door bell can be heard around their house. Miran hurriedly go downstairs and open the door. “MIRAN!” yelled Hanbyeol and Yoonjae. Miran was greets by their hug.

 

They broke the hug, “So, are you ready?” asked Hanbyeol while wiggle her eyebrows.

 

Miran laughed and nodded, “Of course!”. Soon they are gone to Miran’s bedroom. Both Yoonjae and Hanbyeol jaw dropped went they see Miran’s room. 

 

MIRAN'S ROOM~

 

"Woaw! is this your room?" asked Yoonjae. They were amazed at how beautiful decoration Miran's room was. "Your room is ALL BLUE in colour!" added Hanbyeol.

 

Miran nervously laughed at them,"Erm, thanks? i guess."

 

"Okay, can we start now? We should be ready by now. I'm afraid we'll going to be late." said Miran. They nods and start doing their routine.

 

A FEW HOURS LATER~

 

"How do i look?" said Yoonjae at them.

 

Miran and Hanbyeol give her thumbs up and smile widely.

 

"You look beautiful~"

 

"And pretty too~"

 

Yoonjae blushed at their compliment and shyly rub at the back of her neck. "Miran, are you sure you just wants wear...this?" asked Yoonjae while eyeing her up and down. 

 

Miran looks at her own outfit and shrug, "Well, yeah! Its comfy to me.". "How about me, guys?" asked Hanbyeol in happily, "You look..great!" Both Miran and Yoonjae said in unison. 

 

"Miran, thanks for treats us buying this dress. I know this dress cost expensive but you insists us to pay for it. We're so thankful to you. This is our first time actually went into type of that party. Thanks Miran-ah~" said Yoonjae and Hanbyeol nods her head at Miran who are smiling kindly at them. "Its okay. I'm okay with it. As long as you guys satisfied with it then I'm happy."

 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, "Girls, are you ready to go?" said Minseok. "Coming oppa!" said Miran . 

 

AT JUNG'S PARTY!

 

"Ah, thanks for coming guys!" said Daehyun at Minseok and Miran. "Who was that girls? Ah~ must be one of you is Minseok's girl?" tease Daehyun and smirk. "Oh, they are my friends. I brought them here which means they are also Ilhoon's friend." Miran innocently said and blinked at him. Daehyun blushed in embarrass.

 

"Oh yeah! Happy birthday Daehyun-sshi. And here is your present from us." said Miran while handing him a present. Daehyun eye-smile at them and say thanks at them. "Yeah bro. Happy birthday!". Miran tiptoe try to find Ilhoon but to her luck he was not around and feel sad about it. 

 

She realized what she was doing and mentally shook it off, what the hell i'm searching for him?! eish!. Daehyun stare at Miran and suddenly his lips turn into smirk, "Who are you looking for, hm?"

 

Miran gave him sheepishly smile, "No one!". Daehyun knows who she is looking for and he loves to about his brother because he found its funny. Yoonjae and Hanbyeol tag along to grab some drinks so Miran is. Miran let out a sigh of relief and wonder why she is acting like this. "Hey, what's wrong?". "Nothing is wrong~".

 

"Oh my! You came? I thought you never come because of your mother." Miran heard a very familiar voice that only belong to Ilhoon's voices. She turned around and says, "Hi! Erm, yeah. I came but with my brother. My mother, she went to China." 

 

 

Miran eyeing him up and down, woaw! he looks awesome and..-wait! am I already admire him? Ew! gross! I'd prefer Changjo than him. Ilhoon still feel awkward around her not because hes not closed to her but the way she looks at him make him feel uneasy. Miran finally sensed their atmosphere and slightly smile at him, "You look great tonight!". When she said that she mentally slapped for saying that out loud.

 

Ilhoon chuckled, "Finally, you've admit that I'm handsome tonight? Tsk! I always handsome. You just don't realized it but anyway thanks for the compliment."

 

Miran make a disgust face,"Eh! I did not, okay? You are not THAT handsome! Bleh!" She 'mehrong' at him and crossed her arms over her chest. Before Ilhoon speaks, there is a girl calling out his name and walks at their way. Miran look at that girl and rolled her eyes.

 

"Oppa, here you are. I was searching for you the whole time. Oh yeah, who is this? Your friend?" curiously said the girl while look at Miran from head to toe. damn! she looks gorgeous. who was she?

 

Ilhoon suddenly pulled Miran close to him and wrapped his arm on her shoulder which made Miran yelped at sudden skin ship. "She is my GIRLFRIEND!"

 

The girl's mouth gaped open and jaw dropped. She widen her eyes, "What?!". Not just her, Miran also shock at his words and look at him in surprise where in return he just winks at her. "You heard me right? She's my girl! Her name is Miran, Kang Miran! I'm 100% sure that you've already know who she was if you knew her name." The girl didn't say anything but instead she just walks away while mentally cursing in her mind.

 

When the girl is away from their sight, Miran kicks his leg causing Ilhoon yelped in pain, "YAH! what was that for?". Miran glared at him, "For lying to her that i'm your girlfriend which is i'm not!."

 

"Why? are you want to be my girlfriend?" Ilhoon asked at her. Miran laughs which she thinks its kind of joke but when she realize it not, her eyes went wide, "WHAT?!"

 


Hi guys! *waving* sorry for not update for so long because i'm busy with my study so far. Oh yeah, for those who are waiting for my update i'm really soorrry and feel thankful that you guys are really patient about it. Anw, dont forget to comment guys! Thank you! *bow*. Btw, sorry for any mistakes on my spelling and grammar. English is not my first language. HAHA! xP